BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

tammy m.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
really helps with farming and it's very gentle am I music many times and it's affordable I bought this online and very happy with it and the packaging is so pretty the scent is wonderful it's like Lillys and flowers in the garden and I will definitely buy it again
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Waukesha
I was very nervous using this product only because I've never bought it before but after 2 kids I bought it at meijer and after 2 weeks I seen results instantly. Definitely happy with this product and will buy again once I run out.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
I call BS that's what I said before I bought this product now I love it the only thing is for nivea you think it be a little bit cheaper but it's kind of steep for being a drugstore brand. But I will definitely repurchase it.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I decided to try this on a whim since summer season is coming. I bought this in sale on targets website. I saw good reviews so I figured this might really help smooth out my rear and thighs. I exercise regularly typically 5 days a week and I have a good diet. I have some extra cellulite in my rear and thigh areas. I've used this a week long so far just one application per day and I see some improvements already. So far so good!
Yarelis S.
Yarelis S.
Me encanta !! Es un excelente producto, está accesible a cualquier persona ya que se encuentra a un excelente precio, económico y con una excelente fórmula una vez lo pruebas te enamores de el por completo. Les invito a que se den la tarea de hacerlo no se arrepentirán
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
So great on the skin. Leave skin soft and works wonders. Highly recommend when in need of skin care. This brand is really good and really popular as well when it comes from skin to body lotion to skin care.
Joslin J.
Joslin J.
Canonsburg, PA
Really works! I don't have heavy cellulite, but I used this product on my tummy and behind my upper legs. Great if you just need a little firming for the night to boost your confidence. I don't have the flattest belly, but I would use this especially when wearing a cropped shirt to give me confidence. I noticed less jiggle and my skin looked tighter. I used the product once a day throughout the summer. Would probably produce higher results when used more often. I will be buying this again.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Austin, TX
Okay, so I always held the belief that really nothing can improve cellulite. Definitely not something you can buy at the drugstore anyway. Otherwise, why would celebs still have it?! But this genuinely seemed to do something. Maybe it was my imagination, maybe it was just the act of massaging and moisturizing the area daily (although I can't say I did it for long - too impatient for that). But this really seemed to lessen the cellulite, at least slightly. Worth a shot anyway. I will be buying more...
Tammy K.
Tammy K.
Muskego, WI
This product works when applied twice a day routinely. Takes a few minutes to sink in and had a light fragrance. My skin feels soft and I can see improvement of texture over time
Phoenix P.
Phoenix P.
This works wonders!!! i saw a review of this product on a blog and decided to give it a try, and I'm so glad i did. I use it after i shower everyday around my thigh and butt, within a week my skin was firmer and tighter...the "dimples" were not as noticeable! i love this product!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.