Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (23)
Monell R.
Monell R.
Jan. 14, 2016, 12:09 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I use this product everyday. Its lovely, it make your skin smooth while toning those not so pretty areas.
Tata B.
Tata B.
Conyers, GA
Jan. 14, 2016, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I highly recommend it. Leave your skin feeling amazing and it actually works it you use it as recommended
Yomari R.
Yomari R.
Perris, Ca
March 1, 2016, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Currently using this product and I'm noticing some change. So far I'm pleased with the results. Buy now!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Hope Mills, NC
Nov. 30, 2015, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Made a difference in the feel of my skin. With more time and usgae I think I would see even more toning.
Irina P.
Irina P.
Foley, AL
Jan. 27, 2016, 4:12 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I really like it , because it doesn't iritate my skin, it's good FOR dry skin and feels good with this on
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Toledo, OH
Jan. 26, 2016, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Leaves my skin soft and firm. No breakouts or irritation at all. Not oily. Great product. Recommend 100%
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
March 17, 2016, 5:43 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Feels great and firming as well. I have used this for years. i would recommend to my friends and family
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Hudson, Ma
Feb. 12, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I used this on my legs and did not really notice a difference. I think it might be too good to be true.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Los Angeles, CA
Jan. 19, 2016, 1:37 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Really firms your skin to the max. It really surprises me the first day I used it. Definetly recommend.
Alice s.
Alice s.
Charlotte, NC
Feb. 15, 2016, 10:53 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I like it.... has an amazing quality like all Nivea products, and actually delivery what it promises...
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.