Add a Photo

Photos (20)
camila B.
camila B.
Salto

Humecta, regenera y te queda a piel super suave, aunque las instrucciones dice que se aplica en seco yo me lo aplico después de la ducha
Taysha F.
Taysha F.

This product is bae! My hands are like sandpaper so any product that is capable of making my hands feel like a baby's cheek is a keeper.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Coffs Harbour, NSW, Aus

This was great for moisture but I don't think it did anything long term. My skin felt firmer upon application but it didn't last at all!
Maria S.
Maria S.

I have used it for a couple of time and I can say that if you have given me clear result,, accompanied with excercise .. Recommended !!
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Bumpass, VA

I love this stuff! It smells amazing and I noticed changes in the appearance of my skin after about 2 weeks of use. Highly recommended!
Marguritte T.
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS

Nivea leaves my face feeling so soft. The firming action makes my face have a tauter appearance and I don't go a day without this stuff
Minussa P.
Minussa P.
mexico

Esta crema me encanto por que es muy buena si funciona y me facino por que desaparecio esas molestas marcas que tenia yo lo recomiendo
Diocel B.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, TN

I like the brand but this one so far. I didn't see any result yet. It may work but not in me yet. I hope it works and worth the bucks.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Philadelphia, PA

Started using this daily and it seemed to improve the appearance of my legs. Makes me want to continue using and see lasting results.
Meredith K.
Meredith K.
Pittsburgh, PA

This did not really help with cellulite for me. I did not notice any difference. Nothing wrong with it, it just is not worth my time.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.