BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Awa T.
Awa T.
Does what it's supposed to do. You gotta be consistent using it if you wanna see results. Also, don't expect miracles and be aware that the toning effects are only temporary.
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Galloway, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Great product! I have been using this on my stretch marks that I've noticed on my thighs and it's really made a larger difference than I thought it would.
Mia G.
Mia G.
Butler
This stuff is perfection in a bottle. It legitimately works and made my tummy look so much less frumpy after having 3 kiddos! I'm obsessed with it and cannot run out!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
I use this product on those pesky stretch marks and cellulite I have on my rear end and thighs. I have noticed a subtle change but nothing too drastic.
Cass v.
Cass v.
Oh man. This smells so good and lasts alllll day keeping my skin so soft and nicely fresh feeling. People say it really works as a firming agent but I'm not so sure about that. I buy it just for how good it smells, though! I
Kamila B.
Kamila B.
This cream helped to get rid off a lot of fat on my legs but it also didn't get rid of all of it. It was nice to see a difference!
Yesika V.
Yesika V.
Miami, Florida
I´ve used this product about 3 years. When you used it EVERY DAY you will note the change, the cellulite dissapear but when you stop using it, Its BACK.
Khadijah M.
Khadijah M.
Columbia, SC
Works very good when losing weight and the toning up the skin ! Actually works and kinda lightens up the skin so you don't see stretch marks
Marta D.
Marta D.
When used religiously and in combo with the other gel this actually produces results! Once you stop using though the cellulite does come back :( smells awesome!
Shianne A.
Shianne A.
North Las Vegas
I didn't really like this product because it left my skin very oily. I tend to already have oily skin so it didn't really help on my part.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.