Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Fernanda O.
Fernanda O.
Stamford, CT

I loved this product because my skin felt super clean and refreshed . this is type of product I would go back to buy and continue to use!
Sadie A.
Sadie A.

Great product. Lovey smell and isn't to greasy on skin. Easy to carry in purse/bag. Would buy again and recommend to family and friends x
Nguyen Thi Q.
Nguyen Thi Q.

I love this product! This product works great. It has a nice smell. It goes on smooth and its not sticky. I think I'll continue to buy it
Daniela V.
Daniela V.

This cream it's really good! Leaves my skin so soft and firm ! I recommended 100% for daily beauty routine after bath and before sleep !
camila B.
camila B.
Salto

Humecta, regenera y te queda a piel super suave, aunque las instrucciones dice que se aplica en seco yo me lo aplico después de la ducha
Laíssa L.
Laíssa L.
Short Hills, NJ

Amazing!
In a week you already see results!
And has a wonderful touch and a very good smell!
It's long lasting and has a gentle texture.
carla m.
carla m.
Dallas, TX

Neiva is a too oily and i mean really oily it leaves this really gross shine on your skin almost like a dewy finish foundation but worse
Taysha F.
Taysha F.

This product is bae! My hands are like sandpaper so any product that is capable of making my hands feel like a baby's cheek is a keeper.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Coffs Harbour, NSW, Aus

This was great for moisture but I don't think it did anything long term. My skin felt firmer upon application but it didn't last at all!
Maria S.
Maria S.

I have used it for a couple of time and I can say that if you have given me clear result,, accompanied with excercise .. Recommended !!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.