BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Lizzy M.
Rochester, MI
I have used this gel cream for a couple months, and haven't noticed much of a difference in my cellulite. There is a slight change, but nothing drastic.
Devin H.
Lowell, IN
This product is great for your skin by firming and toning your skin. Makes you feel great and younger with a whole new face and attitude about yourself
Sherri W.
Lexington, NC
Honestly, I bought this product because I had a coupon. It was a good decision. Goes on clean and absorbs well. Will purchase again
Valerie J.
It's an ok product. I got it for my stomach and legs after having a baby.. to tighten my skin.. it's a decent product. .
Mary C.
I use this for my butt. Yes my butt! It does wonders to get rid of cellulite & help me feel like I'm not completely out of shape.
Sarai M.
Love love rsta crema la llevo en mi cartera muy facil de conseguir y muy buena funcion aparte su olor es neutro, me gusta mucho.
Priscilla R.
West Monroe, LA
The Cellulite has to go right? Try this Nivea Skin firming Cellulite gel cream and see the results. Don't waist time!
Kimberly W.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This product works well for immediate temporary results... Works well as long as ur continuously using it and not if u don't...
katy d.
Grand prairie , TX
I recommend this product. for a girl who has cellulite, this cream helped minimize it! the price isn't so bad either!
faith g.
sheboygan, wi
I use this on my thighs after a good workout to help tone and tighten up the areas that my workout might have missed. love it!
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.