Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Hope W.
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA

My legs have been my problem area for years and no matter how much I work out, the cellulite never seems to go away! The results with this product take a while to see so you must use it consistently but I can honestly say that it has helped me fight the stubborn cellulite on the back of my upper thigh! I can't wait to see what else it can do for me!
Naiade P.
Naiade P.

I am not sure if effectively helps with the cellulite as the causes for this one sometimes vary, but I like a lot of this product. When you apply at first, it is a bit greasy and you have to wait it to dry off. that's the only reason I am giving 4 stars and not 5. However, when it is dry, you will want hug your legs because it feels so damn smooth!
heather c.
heather c.

I do not know how much this really helps tones and firm, but I buy it every summer and every summer I believe it makes things better. So let that tell you whether or not it works. It does blend into skin fast and I do not get a sticky feeling at all. I use the lotion after bath all over and then use this on thighs, butt, and belly before bed.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Springfield, OR

This product felt very good on my skin, cooling, fast drying, and smelt great, However I never saw a difference on my skin. I used it 2-3 times daily for 3 months. I was rather disappointed, because Nivea has always been a number one go to for my family growing up. My mother swears on this brand. But this product was unfortunately not for me.
Heather Y.
Heather Y.
Pascoag, RI

I swear by this product. In addition to diet and exercise I am almost where I want to be befire summer for once!! It is slightly sticky but soaks in well. Definitley recommend applying after a shower and a thorough towel dry. I used it on my thighs and love the results!!! Keep with it as it takes a few weeks to notice the difference!!!
Maxileide S.
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK

I used this product, but not as regularly spent i.e. every day , I had done it I would . I will try to be more orderly and see if the better appearance in my cellulite.
this product hard enough, it yields much .
although not tested right I recommend for sure is the expected result if you follow the correct instructions .
Christina M.
Christina M.
Las Vegas, NV

This gel cream has a pleasant smell and is great if your using it along with massaging it into your skin. I feel that it does help if I used it consistently. The price is decent and the packaging is easy. If this had long term results it would be great and if it was something u could get results in one day. LOL!!!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Odessa, FL

It works... I think. I spontaneously bought this after looking in the mirror at the cellulite forming on my upper thighs and bum. I was using in conjunction with some other products. Used avidly for about 3 weeks, did notice some improvement, but like previously stated, was using other products simultaneously.
Shelly B.
Shelly B.

Nivea skin firming cellulite gel cream worked great! It was so gentle and light and really just kept your skin feeling soft, silky and smooth! It didn't feel oily at all and absorbed into the skin really well! I have sensitive skin too so that tells you just how gentle it really is! Definitely a great product!
Angee L.
Angee L.

I purchased this product on a whim, hoping I would see some results. I did see a little bit of a difference but once I stopped using it, then my skin went right back to normal. For the price, I did not find it to be something I could sustain for a long period of time. Would I buy again? More than likely not.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.