BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Christina M.
Christina M.
Las Vegas, NV
This gel cream has a pleasant smell and is great if your using it along with massaging it into your skin. I feel that it does help if I used it consistently. The price is decent and the packaging is easy. If this had long term results it would be great and if it was something u could get results in one day. LOL!!!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Odessa, FL
It works... I think. I spontaneously bought this after looking in the mirror at the cellulite forming on my upper thighs and bum. I was using in conjunction with some other products. Used avidly for about 3 weeks, did notice some improvement, but like previously stated, was using other products simultaneously.
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
Nivea skin firming cellulite gel cream worked great! It was so gentle and light and really just kept your skin feeling soft, silky and smooth! It didn't feel oily at all and absorbed into the skin really well! I have sensitive skin too so that tells you just how gentle it really is! Definitely a great product!
Angee L.
Angee L.
I purchased this product on a whim, hoping I would see some results. I did see a little bit of a difference but once I stopped using it, then my skin went right back to normal. For the price, I did not find it to be something I could sustain for a long period of time. Would I buy again? More than likely not.
Jeanette D.
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana, CA
I love Nivea products and so unquestionably I bought this Nivea product. I have been using it for about 2 months and really I haven't seen any change in my cellulite and the sad part is I work out daily. Anyways I gave it three stars because it does feel so refreshing when I put it on and I love the smell.
Alannah r.
Alannah r.
I used this product for awhile because I have a lot of lose skin. It has a nice cooling effect and smells okay. If your looking to get tighter skin without exercise then it's not going to work. With a balanced diet and exercise this product will really get you tighter skin. I would buy this again .
Gislaine O.
Gislaine O.
Seattle, WA
I really like Nivea, but it's product was a sad experience. I didn't see any change in my body after 3 weeks. I took some pictures to compare and it was the same.
I got sad because this brand was my first option to use for moisturizing my body and it was a success, but the gel didn't work at all.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
miami, FL
It is a great product. Easy to use and easy to find in stores a product well. I love the smell of this skin firming gel. I've been using in my arms and thighs to minimize my self-consciousness agitate before my upcoming wedding. I've noticed some tightening in the arms and thighs and recommend!
Erin N.
Erin N.
Oswego, NY
I was very hesitant about this product but it really does help firm up your skin. I have been eating better and exercising so I think it works best when you doing a combination of activities to help you improve you health and body. I have noticed a change in appearance on my stomach and thighs.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Wilmington, DE
I love this product and 100% recommend it. Of course getting rid of Cellulite comes with eating good and also exercising, but this product helps a lot and I find that it makes difference in a matter of 2 weeks. I have repurchased this product a lot of time already and I definitely recommend it
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.