Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Heather Y.
Heather Y.
Pascoag, RI
April 14, 2016, 2:52 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I swear by this product. In addition to diet and exercise I am almost where I want to be befire summer for once!! It is slightly sticky but soaks in well. Definitley recommend applying after a shower and a thorough towel dry. I used it on my thighs and love the results!!! Keep with it as it takes a few weeks to notice the difference!!!
Maxileide S.
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
July 18, 2016, 1:08 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I used this product, but not as regularly spent i.e. every day , I had done it I would . I will try to be more orderly and see if the better appearance in my cellulite.
this product hard enough, it yields much .
although not tested right I recommend for sure is the expected result if you follow the correct instructions .
Christina M.
Christina M.
Las Vegas, NV
May 10, 2016, 6:01 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This gel cream has a pleasant smell and is great if your using it along with massaging it into your skin. I feel that it does help if I used it consistently. The price is decent and the packaging is easy. If this had long term results it would be great and if it was something u could get results in one day. LOL!!!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Odessa, FL
Feb. 22, 2016, 2:29 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
It works... I think. I spontaneously bought this after looking in the mirror at the cellulite forming on my upper thighs and bum. I was using in conjunction with some other products. Used avidly for about 3 weeks, did notice some improvement, but like previously stated, was using other products simultaneously.
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
April 5, 2016, 12:50 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Nivea skin firming cellulite gel cream worked great! It was so gentle and light and really just kept your skin feeling soft, silky and smooth! It didn't feel oily at all and absorbed into the skin really well! I have sensitive skin too so that tells you just how gentle it really is! Definitely a great product!
Angee L.
Angee L.
I purchased this product on a whim, hoping I would see some results. I did see a little bit of a difference but once I stopped using it, then my skin went right back to normal. For the price, I did not find it to be something I could sustain for a long period of time. Would I buy again? More than likely not.
Denise V.
Denise V.
Jan. 30, 2016, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I used this for 3 months. I bought it at Target. I personally liked the smell of it and had a little goes a long way. I used it twice a day, exercised and drank lots of water. To be honest I think it's more the exercise, healthy eating, and water that helps eliminate the cellulite. Not so much the product.
Jeanette D.
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana, CA
May 12, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I love Nivea products and so unquestionably I bought this Nivea product. I have been using it for about 2 months and really I haven't seen any change in my cellulite and the sad part is I work out daily. Anyways I gave it three stars because it does feel so refreshing when I put it on and I love the smell.
Alannah r.
Alannah r.
April 24, 2016, 3:37 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I used this product for awhile because I have a lot of lose skin. It has a nice cooling effect and smells okay. If your looking to get tighter skin without exercise then it's not going to work. With a balanced diet and exercise this product will really get you tighter skin. I would buy this again .
Gislaine O.
Gislaine O.
Seattle, WA
May 9, 2016, 5:29 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I really like Nivea, but it's product was a sad experience. I didn't see any change in my body after 3 weeks. I took some pictures to compare and it was the same.
I got sad because this brand was my first option to use for moisturizing my body and it was a success, but the gel didn't work at all.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.