Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Sethe N.
Sethe N.
Montréal, Québec

I used the product daily after bath for a month and did not see any difference in skin firming on my target areas of arms and legs. I have dry skin so it also was not moisturizing at all. It might work for those with regular to oily skin. I found another brand that offers both firming and moisturizing for my dry skin type; so ultimately I returned the Nivea Q10 Plus Firming.
Adina D.
Adina D.
Hyattsville, MD

Surprise this doesn't get rid of cellulite! I'm pretty sure everyone knows this by now, but nonetheless, I thought I'd add yet another reminder. In addition, I did not see any noticeable change in my skin as a result of using this product and wouldn't recommend it or use it again. Shea butter and daily squats (for cellulite on legs) work wonders and cost significantly less.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

Now be forewarned this will not get rid of cellulite but it will make them look less visible. I've used it as the directions indicate (on my thighs- my problem area) and have to say- it does work. I have repurchase this already several times. Definitely a must as a step in getting ready during spring and summer months. It's gel formulation is awesome cuz it dries super fast
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.

I love this brand reminds me of my childhood is a tradition in my family use this brand, this cream format gel is perfect to use daily after the shower , it is absorbed easily without leaving a greasy feeling , you feel like helping maintain skin moisture , its fragrance is the traditional love and the price is super economical, its format is very practical to apply
Isabella z.
Isabella z.
Oldsmar, FL

I love how this is a gel alternative to your standard liquid toner that you typically buy!! I am so in love with this for the nighttime because when I wake up my skin is so firm and really hydrated this is under 8 bucks so I would recommend this to anyone on a budget or if you are looking for a new toner and firming gel to try definitely give this one a go!!
Allana T.
Allana T.

I have literally been using this product on and off for probably ten years now...and I love it. While it hasn't gotten rid of my problem areas completely, it has still made quite a difference in making my skin appear more toned and firm. It sinks in quickly, smells nice, and is relatively affordable, for the amount of product you get! Long-live Nivea.
Hope W.
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA

My legs have been my problem area for years and no matter how much I work out, the cellulite never seems to go away! The results with this product take a while to see so you must use it consistently but I can honestly say that it has helped me fight the stubborn cellulite on the back of my upper thigh! I can't wait to see what else it can do for me!
Naiade P.
Naiade P.

I am not sure if effectively helps with the cellulite as the causes for this one sometimes vary, but I like a lot of this product. When you apply at first, it is a bit greasy and you have to wait it to dry off. that's the only reason I am giving 4 stars and not 5. However, when it is dry, you will want hug your legs because it feels so damn smooth!
Lauren-Fay B.
Lauren-Fay B.

I have used this to get my body better-looking for the summer and get rid of my cellulite, but it didn't work for me!
me skin was extremely soft and i think nivea has the perfect neutral scent so it doesn't confuse when after your daily routine you add some perfume or bodymist. but i didn't really see any difference when it comes to the cellulite
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Springfield, OR

This product felt very good on my skin, cooling, fast drying, and smelt great, However I never saw a difference on my skin. I used it 2-3 times daily for 3 months. I was rather disappointed, because Nivea has always been a number one go to for my family growing up. My mother swears on this brand. But this product was unfortunately not for me.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.