BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Kenna H.
Kenna H.
Kimberly , Al
Works great at minimizing visible cellulite. Feels great when applying!!!!!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
London , KY
Good product that is worth the money. My mom introduced me to this product
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am absolutely in love with this product. I am a 42 year old woman who started to show signs of aging around my eyes and mouth. I purchased Nivea and began using it and with in 1 day I seen a dramatic difference in my skin. My eyes were more lifted and appeared well rested. The fine lines around my mouth had smoothed out. This product is a gel product so it does have a cooling effect when you first apply it. It does not leave a film or sticky or tacky feeling on your skin like most products do. Instead your skin feels softer and appears more lifted and it also hydrates the skin as well. I will absolutely be purchasing this product again and again. Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I am a huge fan of the Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus and decided to try the gel out as well. This stuff is super lightweight and absorbs easily. I actually apply this prior to wearing my waist cincher and I love the results. This stuff does have a strong scent to it, it's not terrible, but it kinda smells like men's shaving cream. This stuff doesn't break my skin out or sting or anything. If you use latex waist cinchers, this is a great product for you!
Tina T.
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
Although I don't think a topical product can lessen cellulite, with summer coming and my legs needing a little help, I thought I'd give it a try. The product is a blue gel moisturizer in a squeeze tube. The gel left my legs feeling smooth and moisturized, never sticky or tacky. I just finished up the tube after using it daily for several weeks. Although I liked the scent and feel of the product, I noticed no difference in the appearance of cellulite or the firmness of my legs.
Ashton B.
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this product. I use it in my bottom when I feel that it needs it and usually does its job in a week. I don't find it to be a cheat for the skin as much as I find it to be something to help out my skin a little bit more. I find that I am starting to age a little bit more and need a little extra help to feel like I'm 20 again. I am totally confident without any products but I like the smell, the way it feels and the effects it gives my skin. So I highly recommend it.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Westminster
I absolutely love this stuff. I put it on everyday after I shower and before I go to bed and it really works!! Its not very expensive or anything and it feels really cooling and hydrating. I love that I can just go to Walgreens and get some if I run out! This product is great it won't completely get rid of your cellulite but it does work as much as you can expect it to for the price.
Vane C.
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
Oh my God!! It´s really works! I don't have cellulite, but I used this product on my tummy and behind my upper legs and my arms! anddd!  Great if you just need a little firming for the night to boost your confidence.  I noticed less jiggle and my skin looked tighter. I used the product once a day throughout the summer. Would probably produce higher results when used more often. I will be buying this again.
brianna l.
brianna l.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product does it's job and is a pretty reasonable price. I use this once in a while when I notice my cellulite getting more "bumpy". I use this once or twice a day for a few weeks until I see results. It takes a while to soak into the skin and is a bit sticky but other than that it's a good drugstore cellulite cream.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
Just start using this product about 5 days ago. Not much of a difference yet, waiting patiently for a miracle lol. I've had cellulite since I was in middle school and I am in decent shape. I've always been self conscious about my problem areas. Only time will tell twice a day with this gel.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.