Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
I didn't notice much of a difference honestly on my body. It is a nice non oily cream that moisturizes well.
Bailee P.
Bailee P.
Newalla, OK
Jan. 16, 2016, 2:33 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I used this product for a month and a half. I saw absolutely no result or change. And it smells kinda weird.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
March 25, 2016, 8:46 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I bout this at a great price. It is hydrating and firming. I used this on my arms and legs, thighs and bum.
Reyna B.
Reyna B.
March 25, 2016, 6:51 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I used around 3 bottles of this lotion and actually I really love it, it firms the skin n it feels so soft.
Anai B.
Anai B.
Feb. 22, 2016, 11:42 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I start using this when i had my baby and it is really good , it help my flashiness be more firm i love it
Lesha H.
Lesha H.
Whitesboro, NY
Nov. 25, 2015, 7:19 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This product is alright. It takes a while to run into the skin, and still feels somewhat greasy afterwards
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Iowa, LA
May 26, 2016, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I use this product on my stretch marks. it does in fact reduce the appearance of them. highly recommended
Monell R.
Monell R.
Jan. 14, 2016, 12:09 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I use this product everyday. Its lovely, it make your skin smooth while toning those not so pretty areas.
Tata B.
Tata B.
Conyers, GA
Jan. 14, 2016, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I highly recommend it. Leave your skin feeling amazing and it actually works it you use it as recommended
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Nashville, TN
April 20, 2016, 9:43 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Great for skin firming, and keeping my legs moist all day. The smell could be better but I appreciate it.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.