Add a Photo

Photos (16)
Kadri-Ann R.
Kadri-Ann R.
Pärnu, Pärnu maakond

One of the few products that really make skin feel different - softer and tighter. It fits my sensitive skin which is is a big issue for me.
Kara M.
Kara M.

I'm not sure this really made any difference at all, my cellulite is pretty bad though, maybe it would work better on younger/thinner women.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Grand Rapids, MI

I'm not sure how much of a product one needs to use to firm and tone, but it wasn't enough for me - haha! I recall it has a chemical smell.
cassie b.
cassie b.

Ugh I have cellulite on back of legs I used this skin looks better and not as noticeable will continue to use and hope its less noticeable.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Tyler, TX

If you've ever used it works defining gel and liked it then you'll like this stuff. It's pretty much the same stuff and smells pretty good.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Wilmington, CA

This product is pretty good for the price .I haven't seen amazing results but it feelseems like a great creamy Lotion too put in my skin .
Shamy A.
Shamy A.
Quebec

Not what i expected from a nivea product but it does the job so well . Its effectif for a toning gel but disappointing for a nivea product
Shianne A.
Shianne A.
North Las Vegas

I didn't really like this product because it left my skin very oily. I tend to already have oily skin so it didn't really help on my part.
Sam E.
Sam E.

It doesn't remove all the celluite but certainly improves the appearance of your legs. Along with exercise your legs will become smoothr!
Fernanda O.
Fernanda O.
Stamford, CT

I loved this product because my skin felt super clean and refreshed . this is type of product I would go back to buy and continue to use!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.