BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Jaqueline R.
Jaqueline R.
Dundalk, MD
Muy buena mi mamá la usa y poco a poco la celulitis se le va quitando yo la recommendaria a todas las mujeres ya que nosotras sufrimos mucho de eso
Karito G.
Karito G.
Miami
En cuanto a la hidratación, este producto estaba bien.
, la necesidad de mantener este producto en su rutina diaria para ver los resultados de su estancia.
Gretel M.
Gretel M.
Pomona, CA
Amazing results. Would totally recommend. It does take 2 weeks like the products says but after 2 weeks your cellulite slowly starts disappearing.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Puyallup, WA
I love the way that this makes my skin feel more firm and tone over time. It's not immediate results but overtime you definitely see a difference!
Awa T.
Awa T.
Does what it's supposed to do. You gotta be consistent using it if you wanna see results. Also, don't expect miracles and be aware that the toning effects are only temporary.
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Galloway, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Great product! I have been using this on my stretch marks that I've noticed on my thighs and it's really made a larger difference than I thought it would.
Mia G.
Mia G.
Butler
This stuff is perfection in a bottle. It legitimately works and made my tummy look so much less frumpy after having 3 kiddos! I'm obsessed with it and cannot run out!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
I use this product on those pesky stretch marks and cellulite I have on my rear end and thighs. I have noticed a subtle change but nothing too drastic.
Cass v.
Cass v.
Oh man. This smells so good and lasts alllll day keeping my skin so soft and nicely fresh feeling. People say it really works as a firming agent but I'm not so sure about that. I buy it just for how good it smells, though! I
Kamila B.
Kamila B.
This cream helped to get rid off a lot of fat on my legs but it also didn't get rid of all of it. It was nice to see a difference!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.