Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Amy D.
Amy D.
Grand Rapids, MI

I'm not sure how much of a product one needs to use to firm and tone, but it wasn't enough for me - haha! I recall it has a chemical smell.
cassie b.
cassie b.

Ugh I have cellulite on back of legs I used this skin looks better and not as noticeable will continue to use and hope its less noticeable.
Shianne A.
Shianne A.
North Las Vegas

I didn't really like this product because it left my skin very oily. I tend to already have oily skin so it didn't really help on my part.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.

This product is pretty good for the price .I haven't seen amazing results but it feelseems like a great creamy Lotion too put in my skin .
Shamy A.
Shamy A.
Quebec

Not what i expected from a nivea product but it does the job so well . Its effectif for a toning gel but disappointing for a nivea product
Sam E.
Sam E.

It doesn't remove all the celluite but certainly improves the appearance of your legs. Along with exercise your legs will become smoothr!
Nguyen Thi Q.
Nguyen Thi Q.

I love this product! This product works great. It has a nice smell. It goes on smooth and its not sticky. I think I'll continue to buy it
Fernanda O.
Fernanda O.
Coventry, RI

I loved this product because my skin felt super clean and refreshed . this is type of product I would go back to buy and continue to use!
Sadie A.
Sadie A.

Great product. Lovey smell and isn't to greasy on skin. Easy to carry in purse/bag. Would buy again and recommend to family and friends x
carla m.
carla m.
Dallas, TX

Neiva is a too oily and i mean really oily it leaves this really gross shine on your skin almost like a dewy finish foundation but worse
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.