BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Alexandra R.
San Bernardino, CA
Havent tried this but i definitely want too don't really know whay to put on this revieww but i guess when i try it out il have to re post it
Khadijah M.
Columbia, SC
Works very good when losing weight and the toning up the skin ! Actually works and kinda lightens up the skin so you don't see stretch marks
Marta D.
When used religiously and in combo with the other gel this actually produces results! Once you stop using though the cellulite does come back :( smells awesome!
Shianne A.
North Las Vegas
I didn't really like this product because it left my skin very oily. I tend to already have oily skin so it didn't really help on my part.
kamilah F.
Summerville, SC
I used this temporarily and didn't finish using it because I felt I didn't have results so I gave uprops. Ipurchased this product at walgreens and it was $16
Keara T.
Brunswick, ME
Nice formula makes my skin feel soft. I liked the scent as well, but did not see much as far as results. Maybe I just need to use it for a longer period of time.-
Wensalee B.
Wellness Guru Expert
My cellulite has decreased so much I now do not mind wearing shorts during the summer. Big difference with this magic potion.
jess v.
punta gorda, fl
Love the touch, feel and smell of the loition and it is non-greasy. I have been using this for about 8 months, and seem some results,
Jamie D.
Philadelphia, PA
Started using this daily and it seemed to improve the appearance of my legs. Makes me want to continue using and see lasting results.
Megan T.
Bradenton, FL
I didn't nessesarily notice any firming or toning, but this felt nice and provided enough moisture without leaving me feeling sticky in the florida heat.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.