Add a Photo

Photos (20)
crystal l.
crystal l.
Schenectady, NY

I like this product but i feel like it something you have to use for a very long time in order to see drastic results
Eleonora Z.
Eleonora Z.
Brooklyn, NY

This didn't work. I tried it for two months one summer hoping my cellulite would go away or at least appear to go away.
Giovana F.
Giovana F.
Phoenix, AZ

I so wanted it to work but nope not for me ..it's also so expensive having to buy the patches it was not fot me .....
Angie S.
Angie S.
Jefferson City, MO

This stuff has by far been the best I have used! It applies smoothly and dries quick. I would recommend this product!
katy d.
katy d.
Grand Prairie, TX

I recommend this product. for a girl who has cellulite, this cream helped minimize it! the price isn't so bad either!
Missy M.
Missy M.
Port Jervis

I just love this. I have bad cellulite and this helps to tone it down and make my skin very toned and also hydrated.
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, ny

I apply this when I get out of the shower 1st thing in the morning. It is a gel so it is easy to apply to the legs.
Carol M.
Carol M.

The best! I really recommend this product and I think the results are instantaneous. I'm surprised (in a good way).
Fredneshia S.
Fredneshia S.

I used this to help tighten some loose skin around my belly area. I didn't see much progress so I stopped using it.
Pennie F.
Pennie F.
Commerce City, CO

I found this on one of my many Target adventures. I like that it doesn't have a strong scent and it dries quickly.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.