Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Becca Y.
Becca Y.
Tulsa, OK

This product really doesn't do anything. It's just as moisturizing as any other lotion, but it didn't reduce the appearance of my cellulite.
Khadijah M.
Khadijah M.
Columbia, SC

Works very good when losing weight and the toning up the skin ! Actually works and kinda lightens up the skin so you don't see stretch marks
Kadri-Ann R.
Kadri-Ann R.
Pärnu, Pärnu maakond

One of the few products that really make skin feel different - softer and tighter. It fits my sensitive skin which is is a big issue for me.
Kara M.
Kara M.

I'm not sure this really made any difference at all, my cellulite is pretty bad though, maybe it would work better on younger/thinner women.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Grand Rapids, MI

I'm not sure how much of a product one needs to use to firm and tone, but it wasn't enough for me - haha! I recall it has a chemical smell.
cassie b.
cassie b.

Ugh I have cellulite on back of legs I used this skin looks better and not as noticeable will continue to use and hope its less noticeable.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Tyler, TX

If you've ever used it works defining gel and liked it then you'll like this stuff. It's pretty much the same stuff and smells pretty good.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Wilmington, CA

This product is pretty good for the price .I haven't seen amazing results but it feelseems like a great creamy Lotion too put in my skin .
Shamy A.
Shamy A.
Quebec

Not what i expected from a nivea product but it does the job so well . Its effectif for a toning gel but disappointing for a nivea product
Shianne A.
Shianne A.
North Las Vegas

I didn't really like this product because it left my skin very oily. I tend to already have oily skin so it didn't really help on my part.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.