Add a Photo

Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Jan. 31, 2016, 1:21 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I bought this to tighten up my stomach it was a great price so I figured I'd try. So far I have seen no change
cambren g.
cambren g.
April 20, 2016, 4:22 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I use this product everyday. It keeps your skin from getting dry for 24 hours. I love this lotion it's so soft
Swathi r.
Swathi r.
San Jose, CA
Feb. 22, 2016, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Awesome and my favorite product makes it so moisturized and young and youthful and would refer it to every one
Jannat F.
Jannat F.
May 17, 2016, 5:55 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Use this for my hand and my thighs so it is firmer. i think it is working and i am going to use it for longer.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Feb. 10, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I like to use this on my stomach to see if anything changes but up until now I haven't seen much of a change.
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
Needham, MA
Feb. 9, 2016, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Have removed lightly some of my cellulite after 2 months. it is easy to apply and drys fast. It is a good one
veronica j.
veronica j.
March 4, 2016, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
It doesn't really firm your skin but the skin look better, smooth, moist, is light and the fragrance is nice.
Arianna L.
Arianna L.
Milpitas, CA
Feb. 17, 2016, 2:45 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Used this for about a week and I swear my skin looked tighter and the cellulite on my legs started to go away
Thais C.
Thais C.
Frisco, TX
March 8, 2016, 11:09 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Absolutely love this product! In just a few days I could feel the difference, my skin was firm and beautiful!
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
I didn't notice much of a difference honestly on my body. It is a nice non oily cream that moisturizes well.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.