BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Sharday R.
Sharday R.
Valrico, FL
This is one of the best body lotions I have tried for firming and getting rid of cellulite. Your skin will absorb it fast so you have to work fast when you are using it. I did notice a difference after a few uses however you really need to work out for it to help you out.
Kellyn H.
Kellyn H.
Garland, TX
I've tried so many lotions it's not even funny. As far as moisturizing, this product was just okay. It felt slightly greasy at first and honestly I didn't notice any affect on "toning" of the skin. Nivea has many other lotions that would be a better choice.
Isabella z.
Isabella z.
Oldsmar, FL
I love how this is a gel alternative to your standard liquid toner that you typically buy!! I am so in love with this for the nighttime because when I wake up my skin is so firm and really hydrated this is under 8 bucks so I would recommend this to anyone on a budget or if you are looking for a new toner and firming gel to try definitely give this one a go!!
Adaobi N.
Adaobi N.
Dallas
This is a pretty good product. It smells nice, is moisturizing,  and provides the skin with a smoother, tighter appearanc. I would definitely recommend it.
Samara J.
Samara J.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a little cellulite on my chin. This product helps so much by tightening the skin in that area. It leaves a little glow. This is some something that I have been struggling with for a couple of years
Neyllen P.
Neyllen P.
Wellness Guru Expert
This formula has a delicious smell, use daily for 3 weeks doing a little massage to accelerate the disappearance of my problem I'm still waiting for the results seen improvement but it is slow
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Greer, Sc
When I first bought this I was so skeptical but after using it everyday for about 2 weeks I could see a difference! I just had a baby and needed a little extra help with my skin and this definitely helped. I could notice a big difference in my arms. I would recommend this to any and everyone I love it.
Cassiei D.
Cassiei D.
Williamsburg, PA
This is my favorite cellulite gel. It's actually one I continue to buy because I know it works for me. It's light and does not smell bad like some gels and lotions for cellulite so you can easily where this daily and still use your favorite perfume or body sprays. I love it.its always in my home.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Cameron, OK
This was a great product. If you use it regularly (like I did) you will definitely see results. I felt firmer and it had a decent smell.
Charley Joelle S.
Charley Joelle S.
Hammond, LA
I really like this product! It works really well but you can't rely spilt on this gel. It can only do so much! Working out is a great factor that can help with this gel! Hit those squats ladies!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.