Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Krysten C.
Krysten C.
Lakewood, OH

Yup thus stuff works really. I was surprised to see the effects. It's a very nice smell and feel and it firms the skin.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Galt, CA

I always have this on hand, I use it daily it keeps my skin tight by removing excess water. Best results after 2+ weeks
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
Weston, CT

It doesn't work in my skin. Maybe it can work with another person. My skin didn't shown any difference before usind it
Valerie V.
Valerie V.

The scent is so refreshing very clean smelling. But for firming and toning effect not so much. For that go to the gym.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Haven't seen too much of a difference but there is a very slight change.
Only been using it for a couple weeks though.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ

I don't really see any difference after using this for about a month. I wouldn't recommend spending the money on this.
Serina L.
Serina L.
Fresno, CA

I used this cream and I truly free it did not work for me. For the price I was hoping to see something or some changes
Giovana F.
Giovana F.
Phoenix, AZ

I so wanted it to work but nope not for me ..it's also so expensive having to buy the patches it was not fot me .....
katy d.
katy d.
Grand Prairie, TX

I recommend this product. for a girl who has cellulite, this cream helped minimize it! the price isn't so bad either!
Priscilla R.
Priscilla R.
West Monroe, LA

The Cellulite has to go right? Try this Nivea Skin firming Cellulite gel cream and see the results. Don't waist time!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.