Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Becca Y.
Becca Y.
Tulsa, OK

This product really doesn't do anything. It's just as moisturizing as any other lotion, but it didn't reduce the appearance of my cellulite.
Khadijah M.
Khadijah M.
Columbia, SC

Works very good when losing weight and the toning up the skin ! Actually works and kinda lightens up the skin so you don't see stretch marks
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Eglin AFB, FL

I really liked the effect this stuff had on my skin. Creams can't remove cellulite, but this stuff really seemed to firm and smooth my skin.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
San Bernardino, CA

Havent tried this but i definitely want too don't really know whay to put on this revieww but i guess when i try it out il have to re post it
Kadri-Ann R.
Kadri-Ann R.
Pärnu, Pärnu maakond

One of the few products that really make skin feel different - softer and tighter. It fits my sensitive skin which is is a big issue for me.
cassie b.
cassie b.

Ugh I have cellulite on back of legs I used this skin looks better and not as noticeable will continue to use and hope its less noticeable.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Grand Rapids, MI

I'm not sure how much of a product one needs to use to firm and tone, but it wasn't enough for me - haha! I recall it has a chemical smell.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Tyler, TX

If you've ever used it works defining gel and liked it then you'll like this stuff. It's pretty much the same stuff and smells pretty good.
Shianne A.
Shianne A.
North Las Vegas

I didn't really like this product because it left my skin very oily. I tend to already have oily skin so it didn't really help on my part.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Wilmington, CA

This product is pretty good for the price .I haven't seen amazing results but it feelseems like a great creamy Lotion too put in my skin .
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.