Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Fishers , IN

While this moisturizer is light and airy with a great scent, I did not notice a difference in my skin's firmness. It left me wishing for more.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.

Oh my! I love love love this gel, within a week you could totally see a difference and with it being a gel it just soaks right into your skin!
Ruth S.
Ruth S.

It helps to reduce the cellulite but not that good, sorry. it still helps, though. and it leaves a nice smooth feeling on your skin afterwards
Maddiee G.
Maddiee G.
Overland Park, KS

I purchased this when I started working out. It smells great!!! But did not do anything for me. I couldn't see any difference in my cellulite.
MJ D.
MJ D.
Middletown, NJ

Love this product, very cooling, absorbs quickly, no tacky film. You can also apply lotion right over this if needed, and there are no issues.
Mariyol A.
Mariyol A.
Richmond , Tx

Excellent cream as a helper when you are working on reduce your cellulite problem.. i see result using it, also with a clean diet and massage
Clare B.
Clare B.
Orland Park, IL

I received this in a voxbox a while back but have continued to purchase it ever since because it leaves my skin feeling absolutely wonderful.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Vestaburg, MI

I really liked this cream I thought it worked really well although I think you need to use it often in order to see results and it is pricey
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
San Bernardino, CA

Havent tried this but i definitely want too don't really know whay to put on this revieww but i guess when i try it out il have to re post it
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Eglin AFB, FL

I really liked the effect this stuff had on my skin. Creams can't remove cellulite, but this stuff really seemed to firm and smooth my skin.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.