BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Luisana B.
Luisana B.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Esta crema es única, forma un sistema energético que estimula el proceso de regeneración de la piel, logra que se vea y se sienta notoriamente más firme

Mariyol A.
Mariyol A.
Richmond, TX
Excellent cream as a helper when you are working on reduce your cellulite problem.. i see result using it, also with a clean diet and massage
Heloisa F.
Heloisa F.
Lakewood, CO
I usually really like Nivea products when I use. But this product, specifically didn't work as I was expecting to. it supposed to make your skin more firm and toning but it didn't happen on me.
Christine M.
Christine M.
I actually really like this product. It's effective and smells PHENOMINAL! However, you see results only after you've used it for several months so do not give up!
Alba l.
Alba l.
Aurora, IL
I try this for like 2 weeks and i don't see any improvement in my skin so i stop using it because of that i don't know if it was a sort time i use it and thats why i dond see any results
Ericka I.
Ericka I.
Seminole , Fl
I purchased this gel to help with a few areas of cellulite I have. I really didn't notice much difference after using this product but it smells divine and feels great on the skin.
Joann  B.
Joann B.
Riverview, MI
It feels nice on the the skin & works ok after using it for a few weeks. The main problems with it are that it's really sticky until it dries & it takes forever for it to absorb.
Fernanda O.
Fernanda O.
Stamford, CT
I loved this product because my skin felt super clean and refreshed . this is type of product I would go back to buy and continue to use!
Jaqueline R.
Jaqueline R.
Dundalk, MD
Muy buena mi mamá la usa y poco a poco la celulitis se le va quitando yo la recommendaria a todas las mujeres ya que nosotras sufrimos mucho de eso
Karito G.
Karito G.
Miami
En cuanto a la hidratación, este producto estaba bien.
, la necesidad de mantener este producto en su rutina diaria para ver los resultados de su estancia.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.