BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Cheyenne C.
This is a great product for a great price. It feels nice on the skin and after using it daily, I have seen a difference in my skin.
Kamila B.
This cream helped to get rid off a lot of fat on my legs but it also didn't get rid of all of it. It was nice to see a difference!
Klarika M.
Upland, CA
This lotion always smells so good! Very moisturizing and actually works. Takes about a week to see results but it is so worth it.
Alexandra R.
Dalton, GA
This really works! After the second week I noticed softer smoothr skin and less noticeable stretchmarks! I highly recommend it!!
Stephanie M.
Bakersfield, CA
I have cellulite and I don't really notice a difference or cellulite becoming less noticeable but skin does feel a little firmer
Natalia B.
Houston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love love this gel!! It's so cool and it really reuces the appearance of cellulite but you have to be really constant with it.
Mary C.
I use this for my butt. Yes my butt! It does wonders to get rid of cellulite & help me feel like I'm not completely out of shape.
Sarai M.
Love love rsta crema la llevo en mi cartera muy facil de conseguir y muy buena funcion aparte su olor es neutro, me gusta mucho.
Kimberly W.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This product works well for immediate temporary results... Works well as long as ur continuously using it and not if u don't...
Cheryl P.
san Luis Obispo, CA
I use this and love it. while firming and toning i also love how smooth it make my skin feel. and i love how none gressy it is.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.