Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Mariyol A.
Mariyol A.
Richmond, TX

Excellent cream as a helper when you are working on reduce your cellulite problem.. i see result using it, also with a clean diet and massage
Becca Y.
Becca Y.
Tulsa, OK

This product really doesn't do anything. It's just as moisturizing as any other lotion, but it didn't reduce the appearance of my cellulite.
Kara M.
Kara M.

I'm not sure this really made any difference at all, my cellulite is pretty bad though, maybe it would work better on younger/thinner women.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Vestaburg, MI

I really liked this cream I thought it worked really well although I think you need to use it often in order to see results and it is pricey
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Eglin AFB, FL

I really liked the effect this stuff had on my skin. Creams can't remove cellulite, but this stuff really seemed to firm and smooth my skin.
Kadri-Ann R.
Kadri-Ann R.
Pärnu, Pärnu maakond

One of the few products that really make skin feel different - softer and tighter. It fits my sensitive skin which is is a big issue for me.
Khadijah M.
Khadijah M.
Columbia, SC

Works very good when losing weight and the toning up the skin ! Actually works and kinda lightens up the skin so you don't see stretch marks
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
San Bernardino, CA

Havent tried this but i definitely want too don't really know whay to put on this revieww but i guess when i try it out il have to re post it
cassie b.
cassie b.

Ugh I have cellulite on back of legs I used this skin looks better and not as noticeable will continue to use and hope its less noticeable.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Tyler, TX

If you've ever used it works defining gel and liked it then you'll like this stuff. It's pretty much the same stuff and smells pretty good.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.