Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Manassas, VA

Wish I could get my hands on some more of this to prepare for the upcoming bikini season.i used up the last of the old one
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

It's nice I suppose but I didn't notice amazing results. It's fine as a cream itself but I didn't notice cellulite results
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Hendersonvlle, NC

I like this moisturizer, its super soft, not too strong smelling and leaves your hand smelling clean and baby-bottom soft.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lacota, MI

This is fun to use. I only use it after a shower or right before I work out. Very helpful if you have a lot of cellulite.
Devorah K.
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY

I love the smell of this and the way it felt. Didn't really notice a difference but it's a really good way to moisturize.
sawsen A.
sawsen A.
Philadelphia, PA

I really like how it makes my skin feels so smooth its not that type that leaves it all greasy and i love that about this
This product it is very nice for the sumer.It leaves a great feelings after you used .I love this especialy for my legs.
Juana M.
Juana M.
Pottstown, PA

Works alright I've been using it for a while
Now , and my Cellulite is slowly diminishing , a little pricey but worth it
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC

This is a really good product but as far as firming and toning you have to use it everyday for awhile to see any results
Ibis C.
Ibis C.

Nivea always have good products. But, this, mmm, not work for me! I did not see any results of its firming and toning...
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.