Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Traci B.
Traci B.

My husband has started using Gold Bond facial cream for after he shaves to help with redness and razor burn it has made a tremendous difference
Patricia Ann E.
Patricia Ann E.
Webster, Ma

Hey, guess what does work- at all. This overpriced tube of goop- it feels gross when you put it on and there are no results. Definitely a skip.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Fishers, IN

While this moisturizer is light and airy with a great scent, I did not notice a difference in my skin's firmness. It left me wishing for more.
Angelik M.
Angelik M.

Eh long been battling for reducing cellulite on my legs and this product eh noticed more results than others ,, slowly been disappearing an ..
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Brooklyn, NY

Helps moisturize and tighten my skin. Feels good on and helps my legs look more firm. Great for summer when you're wearing shorts and dresses!
MJ D.
MJ D.
Middletown, NJ

Love this product, very cooling, absorbs quickly, no tacky film. You can also apply lotion right over this if needed, and there are no issues.
Maddiee G.
Maddiee G.
Overland Park, KS

I purchased this when I started working out. It smells great!!! But did not do anything for me. I couldn't see any difference in my cellulite.
Ruth S.
Ruth S.

It helps to reduce the cellulite but not that good, sorry. it still helps, though. and it leaves a nice smooth feeling on your skin afterwards
Amanda N.
Amanda N.

Oh my! I love love love this gel, within a week you could totally see a difference and with it being a gel it just soaks right into your skin!
Mariyol A.
Mariyol A.
Richmond, TX

Excellent cream as a helper when you are working on reduce your cellulite problem.. i see result using it, also with a clean diet and massage
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.