Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (15)
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

This has a lovely smell and is a lovely blue colour. However it is of a very weird consistency and i didn't notice it doing anything for my skin!
Janissa P.
Janissa P.

This is a very affordable option from the drugstore, i had used it for a few months cant remember how long but didn't feel the need to repurchase
Jacqueline K.
Jacqueline K.
Yorktown, VA

So effective! I love this so much it is an absolute joy! My favorite brand! Everything is so creamy and luxurious! This product is no exception!
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Los Angeles, CA

I love how this cream does actuallly work but you got to use it as directly. But it does work.. It goes on smooth and its not sticky. I love it.
Love this gel! I have celulite & use this has helped me so much in just a week I noticed a difference I use it before going to the gym everyday
Patricia Ann E.
Patricia Ann E.
Webster, Ma

Hey, guess what does work- at all. This overpriced tube of goop- it feels gross when you put it on and there are no results. Definitely a skip.
Traci B.
Traci B.

My husband has started using Gold Bond facial cream for after he shaves to help with redness and razor burn it has made a tremendous difference
Angelik M.
Angelik M.

Eh long been battling for reducing cellulite on my legs and this product eh noticed more results than others ,, slowly been disappearing an ..
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Brooklyn, NY

Helps moisturize and tighten my skin. Feels good on and helps my legs look more firm. Great for summer when you're wearing shorts and dresses!
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Fishers , IN

While this moisturizer is light and airy with a great scent, I did not notice a difference in my skin's firmness. It left me wishing for more.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.