BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I used this for a while and while it worked a little it wasn't a miracle or anything. Using this with a fitness routine can be helpful but on its own don't expect much.
Maria N.
Maria N.
I was pretty skeptical about this product... It works!! It has a cooling, refreshing scent, not oily nor sticky. Really does help with cellulite. I use it every night on problem areas (upper thighs) and I can see a difference!
member-99d97
member-99d97
Love how it works does not leave your skin feeling oily and you can see the difference.. I use it everyday . love the scent smells nice
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Lowell, MA
This stuff is terrible. Not like I had very high hopes for a firming cream from the drugstore but I decided to give it a try for the cellulite on my thighs. This stuff burned my legs when I put it on after shaving, and left me with a huge rash. Thumbs down!
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Tyner, KY
I thought this kind of thing was a joke so I bought it and tried it , and it seems to work ok, showing some difference but can't get a miracle with the age I am lol
Stefanie M.
Stefanie M.
North Canton, OH
This firming creme made my skin so soft and actually reduced the appearance of cellulite over a 3-4week time span!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Lodi, CA
Used this after my pregnancy and while it didn't do miracles right away it definitely improved the skin tightness. Id say its overall a nice product if you don't need rapid results or expect it to do all the work!
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Henderson, NC
I had a few tough spots that needed work. A friend told me about this, so I tried it and for awhile it worked with burning fat an toning, but it is a long process.
Kimberley H.
Kimberley H.
Broadview Hts, OH
This gel/ cream is very nice, the fragrance is overpowering, I wish it had less perfume in it. I can't say that it firms and tones, that I have not noticed. The only reason I buy it is because it is made in France. Nivea used to made in Germany, but unfortunately a lot of their products are not anymore.
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
I have use this product and like it very much I haven't seen really big difference but overall I really enjoy the scent , texture and how it observes in my body.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.