BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Veronica G.
Henderson, NC
I had a few tough spots that needed work. A friend told me about this, so I tried it and for awhile it worked with burning fat an toning, but it is a long process.
Kimberley H.
Broadview Hts, OH
This gel/ cream is very nice, the fragrance is overpowering, I wish it had less perfume in it. I can't say that it firms and tones, that I have not noticed. The only reason I buy it is because it is made in France. Nivea used to made in Germany, but unfortunately a lot of their products are not anymore.
Gisselle M.
Hialeah, FL
I don't have cellulite but I out this on my stomach and it makes it look so incredibly firma nd amazing that I just fell in love with this amazing little product
Cristy H.
I have use this product and like it very much I haven't seen really big difference but overall I really enjoy the scent , texture and how it observes in my body.
Kimberly S.
Marietta, GA
Been using this gel for years--definitely works just as well if not better than the Bliss version. Not a miracle worker but for sure it smooths out stubborn spots. Have to use it every day though, to see results
Sandee E.
Denver, CO
Smells good & goes on not greasy like. My skin absorbed it quickly. It just didn't last as long as I preferred and it didn't make me feel like my skin was firming but it was a sample size not a full bottle either.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
Omg, to start, this product smells amazing! The application is so smooth and my skin felt tighter even after the first use! I will say that you have to use the product religiously to see the long term effects
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
I have used it and I don't feel like I had any results. the bottle is still sitting on my dresser. after reading other reviews I might just give it anther round.
Hannah S.
Cornelius, NC
So I think this product combined with other healthy lifestyle changes can cause some good improvement to cellulite. I saw improvement after using this product.
Mary L.
Nivea as usual delivers worth proper moisturizing properties but on the 'toning & firming' part .......not quite up to that claim yet guys. Sorry.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.