Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Wensalee B.
Wensalee B.

My cellulite has decreased so much I now do not mind wearing shorts during the summer. Big difference with this magic potion.
Kara P.
Kara P.

I have heard many good things about this product. I'm looking forward to trying it out and letting you all know how it works.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH

I use this all sumner long!I think it helps if you use it everyday! Alittle goes along way and it will last you quite awhile!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Tampa, Fl

This cream is so nice it smells awesome and it really works after using it for 6 weeks i have seen dramatic change in my skin
Gives great feelings , smoothns my skin. I use it all the time. Nivea is good for creams. They know how to mosturize skins.
Carolyn T.
Carolyn T.
Doral, FL

I saw little result, if my skin was softer but It didn't do much miracle. Now if I use it and I do exercise. It'd be better
melody g.
melody g.
Grant, MI

It worked alright and my oldest daughter tried and the review was the same wish it worked a little better than what it did.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA

I really love this stuff! I hate cellulite! I mean who doesn't hate it? you can find it literally anywhere I got it at CVs.
Fata S.
Fata S.
Delran, NJ

Worked great, firmed up my skin and noticed lines fading after about 2 weeks. Kinda hoped it was faster but it worked good.
Payton B.
Payton B.
Memphis, TN

This is the best firming lotion ever. Smells great and not too thick. Great price. Bought at target!! Recommended. Gentle!!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.