Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Eleonora Z.
Eleonora Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This didn't work. I tried it for two months one summer hoping my cellulite would go away or at least appear to go away.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Jefferson City, MO
Jan. 11, 2016, 1:17 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This stuff has by far been the best I have used! It applies smoothly and dries quick. I would recommend this product!
crystal l.
crystal l.
Schenectady, NY
Jan. 15, 2016, 11:52 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I like this product but i feel like it something you have to use for a very long time in order to see drastic results
Missy M.
Missy M.
Port Jervis
April 14, 2016, 12:56 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I just love this. I have bad cellulite and this helps to tone it down and make my skin very toned and also hydrated.
Carol M.
Carol M.
Wellness Guru Expert
March 11, 2016, 11:23 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
The best! I really recommend this product and I think the results are instantaneous. I'm surprised (in a good way).
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
I apply this when I get out of the shower 1st thing in the morning. It is a gel so it is easy to apply to the legs.
Fredneshia S.
Fredneshia S.
Jan. 8, 2016, 9:27 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I used this to help tighten some loose skin around my belly area. I didn't see much progress so I stopped using it.
Wen H.
Wen H.
Baltimore, MD
May 7, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
This cream feels good going on to your skin. After use, there was not visible change in real firmness of the skin.
Pennie F.
Pennie F.
Commerce City, CO
March 16, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I found this on one of my many Target adventures. I like that it doesn't have a strong scent and it dries quickly.
Berlyn J.
Berlyn J.
It does help! although it leaves my skin feeling really sticky, smells okay. overall at least my legs look better!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.