Add a Photo

Photos (20)
melissa y.
melissa y.
Salida, CO

Love this product it moisturizes my skin so well i couldn't live without it!!! Its the only product that actually works and it smells wonderful!!!!
Gretel M.
Gretel M.
Pomona, CA

Amazing results. Would totally recommend. It does take 2 weeks like the products says but after 2 weeks your cellulite slowly starts disappearing.
Mary L.
Mary L.

Nivea as usual delivers worth proper moisturizing properties but on the 'toning & firming' part .......not quite up to that claim yet guys. Sorry.
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
Thunder Bay, Ontario

Left my skin feeling moisturized and absorbed quickly. It did firm and tone my skin but I didn't find the results were as dramatic as I had hoped.
Jaqueline R.
Jaqueline R.
Dundalk, MD

Muy buena mi mamá la usa y poco a poco la celulitis se le va quitando yo la recommendaria a todas las mujeres ya que nosotras sufrimos mucho de eso
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Puyallup, WA

I love the way that this makes my skin feel more firm and tone over time. It's not immediate results but overtime you definitely see a difference!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD

It wasn't as great as I had hoped. I felt a much bigger difference than I saw. It felt like the skin was more firm but not visually what I wanted
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

This has a lovely smell and is a lovely blue colour. However it is of a very weird consistency and i didn't notice it doing anything for my skin!
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Los Angeles, CA

I love how this cream does actuallly work but you got to use it as directly. But it does work.. It goes on smooth and its not sticky. I love it.
Janissa P.
Janissa P.

This is a very affordable option from the drugstore, i had used it for a few months cant remember how long but didn't feel the need to repurchase
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.