Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Boynton Beach, FL

I do this for a while. I believe it did make a small difference, but still, a difference and with cellulite that's difficult.
Wensalee B.
Wensalee B.

My cellulite has decreased so much I now do not mind wearing shorts during the summer. Big difference with this magic potion.
Gives great feelings , smoothns my skin. I use it all the time. Nivea is good for creams. They know how to mosturize skins.
melody g.
melody g.
Grant, MI

It worked alright and my oldest daughter tried and the review was the same wish it worked a little better than what it did.
Fata S.
Fata S.
Delran, NJ

Worked great, firmed up my skin and noticed lines fading after about 2 weeks. Kinda hoped it was faster but it worked good.
Payton B.
Payton B.
Memphis, TN

This is the best firming lotion ever. Smells great and not too thick. Great price. Bought at target!! Recommended. Gentle!!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA

I really love this stuff! I hate cellulite! I mean who doesn't hate it? you can find it literally anywhere I got it at CVs.
Carolyn T.
Carolyn T.
Doral, FL

I saw little result, if my skin was softer but It didn't do much miracle. Now if I use it and I do exercise. It'd be better
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

It's nice I suppose but I didn't notice amazing results. It's fine as a cream itself but I didn't notice cellulite results
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Manassas, VA

Wish I could get my hands on some more of this to prepare for the upcoming bikini season.i used up the last of the old one
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.