Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (15)
Brenda D.
Brenda D.

Great product overall I would recommend this I saw great results the price is a little high packing is nice the smell is great I would purchase again
Monica S.
Monica S.
E Providence, RI

Great way to keep your skin moisturized and tight at the same time. I do not use every day so I have not seen dramatic results but I would recommend
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Caledonia, MI

Works great. Helped to firm my skin as I lost 70 pounds and reduce excess skin. I recommend to anyone losing weight or just toning up for the beach.
melissa y.
melissa y.
Poncha springs , Colorado

Love this product it moisturizes my skin so well i couldn't live without it!!! Its the only product that actually works and it smells wonderful!!!!
Mary L.
Mary L.

Nivea as usual delivers worth proper moisturizing properties but on the 'toning & firming' part .......not quite up to that claim yet guys. Sorry.
Jaqueline R.
Jaqueline R.
Dundalk, MD

Muy buena mi mamá la usa y poco a poco la celulitis se le va quitando yo la recommendaria a todas las mujeres ya que nosotras sufrimos mucho de eso
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
Thunder Bay, Ontario

Left my skin feeling moisturized and absorbed quickly. It did firm and tone my skin but I didn't find the results were as dramatic as I had hoped.
Gretel M.
Gretel M.
Pomona, CA

Amazing results. Would totally recommend. It does take 2 weeks like the products says but after 2 weeks your cellulite slowly starts disappearing.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Puyallup, WA

I love the way that this makes my skin feel more firm and tone over time. It's not immediate results but overtime you definitely see a difference!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD

It wasn't as great as I had hoped. I felt a much bigger difference than I saw. It felt like the skin was more firm but not visually what I wanted
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.