Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Devin H.
Devin H.
Lowell, IN

This product is great for your skin by firming and toning your skin. Makes you feel great and younger with a whole new face and attitude about yourself
Aline R.
Aline R.

Esse bay-bay celulite da nivea, é bom! Eu usei, e notei diferença, mas claro que não é aquilo tudo, mas é um otimo creme anti-celulite e o preço é bom!
Ritzz M.
Ritzz M.
Woodside, NY

I started using this right before I had my first son. I definitely. Think it played a part at keeping the skin on my thighs tight and it smells great!
Es un poco decepcionante, realmente no vi resultados, es un poco espesa y tarda en secarse, está bien como una hidratante pero no cumple su función...
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Im currently using this at the moment and i have to say that I'm noticing a difference in my skin so its safe to say that i will be buying another one
Brenda D.
Brenda D.

Great product overall I would recommend this I saw great results the price is a little high packing is nice the smell is great I would purchase again
Monica S.
Monica S.
E Providence, RI

Great way to keep your skin moisturized and tight at the same time. I do not use every day so I have not seen dramatic results but I would recommend
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Caledonia, MI

Works great. Helped to firm my skin as I lost 70 pounds and reduce excess skin. I recommend to anyone losing weight or just toning up for the beach.
melissa y.
melissa y.
Salida, CO

Love this product it moisturizes my skin so well i couldn't live without it!!! Its the only product that actually works and it smells wonderful!!!!
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Puyallup, WA

I love the way that this makes my skin feel more firm and tone over time. It's not immediate results but overtime you definitely see a difference!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.