BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Glendale, AZ
I think this stuff really does work, to a degree. I supplemented this with diet and exercise and saw a dramatic decrease in my cellulite levels. This alone does make my skin feel more firm instantly, however, so I know it's doing something ! Try it!
Rosey S.
Rosey S.
Hopewell, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this gel cream on my c-section scars (3 year old+ scars) to help reduce the scarring and firm the skin. I absolutely love it. Especially in the summer time when the scars tend to get a little dry/tight feeling. This is the best relief I have found!
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this Serum! Makes my skin so smooth and soft. Has the feel and consistency of a face primer so it blurs everything juat a bit. Use it everyday!
Elena M.
Elena M.
East Hanover, NJ
I use this product before every summer. I like the smell, the texture, good price. My skin looks smooth and silky after this cream. But certainly it doesn't help you to fight with cellulite (without sport), it just makes your skin visually better
Faith G.
Faith G.
Mcalester, OK
I use this on my thighs and glutes to tone up for shorts and bikini season. Works great for slight superficial cellulite. Don't expect miracle if yours is deep.
Keyatta M.
Keyatta M.
Philadelphia, PA
Must buy !MMust buy !ust buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !MMust buy !ust buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !b
Camille L.
Camille L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This stuff works!!! I was hesitant to buy it but caved in. My mother took it from me and has been using it and she claims it's pretty good. I do notice her skin seems to be a bit firmer. Who would have known? The price was reasonable too!
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Atlantic City, NJ
I was using this product for a short period of time after losing over 30 pounds. I had seen visible improvement in less than a week and it left my skin hydrated and smooth.
Caytie C.
Caytie C.
Haskell
Me and my mom always used this product before bed and we absolutely love it and we will continue to buy it
member-99d97
member-99d97
Love how it works does not leave your skin feeling oily and you can see the difference.. I use it everyday . love the scent smells nice
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.