Add a Photo

Krysten C.
Lakewood, OH
Jan. 30, 2016, 9:42 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Yup thus stuff works really. I was surprised to see the effects. It's a very nice smell and feel and it firms the skin.
Tina W.
Tina W.
Del City, Ok
March 7, 2016, 2 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Wasn't expecting a miracle but it did absolutely nothing for me. Only reason I gave two stars is because it smelled ok.
Serina L.
Serina L.
Fresno, CA
Jan. 8, 2016, 2:43 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I used this cream and I truly free it did not work for me. For the price I was hoping to see something or some changes
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
Weston, CT
May 18, 2016, 11:33 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
It doesn't work in my skin. Maybe it can work with another person. My skin didn't shown any difference before usind it
Valerie V.
Valerie V.
Jan. 31, 2016, 12:32 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
The scent is so refreshing very clean smelling. But for firming and toning effect not so much. For that go to the gym.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
I don't really see any difference after using this for about a month. I wouldn't recommend spending the money on this.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Haven't seen too much of a difference but there is a very slight change.
Only been using it for a couple weeks though.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Jefferson City, MO
Jan. 11, 2016, 1:17 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This stuff has by far been the best I have used! It applies smoothly and dries quick. I would recommend this product!
crystal l.
crystal l.
Schenectady, NY
Jan. 15, 2016, 11:52 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I like this product but i feel like it something you have to use for a very long time in order to see drastic results
Giovana F.
Giovana F.
Phoenix, AZ
Feb. 25, 2016, 7:44 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I so wanted it to work but nope not for me ..it's also so expensive having to buy the patches it was not fot me .....
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.