BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Fredneshia S.
I used this to help tighten some loose skin around my belly area. I didn't see much progress so I stopped using it.
Ritzz M.
Woodside, NY
I started using this right before I had my first son. I definitely. Think it played a part at keeping the skin on my thighs tight and it smells great!
Charley Joelle S.
Hammond, LA
I really like this product! It works really well but you can't rely spilt on this gel. It can only do so much! Working out is a great factor that can help with this gel! Hit those squats ladies!
Taylor H.
Little Chute , WI
Smells so good and makes skin very soft! I wouldn't say its super firming, but I do like it.
Hannah S.
Cornelius, NC
So I think this product combined with other healthy lifestyle changes can cause some good improvement to cellulite. I saw improvement after using this product.
Fata S.
Delran, NJ
Worked great, firmed up my skin and noticed lines fading after about 2 weeks. Kinda hoped it was faster but it worked good.
Cristy H.
I have use this product and like it very much I haven't seen really big difference but overall I really enjoy the scent , texture and how it observes in my body.
kamilah F.
Summerville, SC
I used this temporarily and didn't finish using it because I felt I didn't have results so I gave uprops. Ipurchased this product at walgreens and it was $16
Gisselle M.
Hialeah, FL
I don't have cellulite but I out this on my stomach and it makes it look so incredibly firma nd amazing that I just fell in love with this amazing little product
Gretel M.
Pomona, CA
Amazing results. Would totally recommend. It does take 2 weeks like the products says but after 2 weeks your cellulite slowly starts disappearing.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.