Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Emily C.
Emily C.
Richmond, KY

Love it. Have had rough skin in the past but this lotion really seemed to help. For the price it is really worth the investment
faith g.
faith g.
sheboygan, wi

I use this on my thighs after a good workout to help tone and tighten up the areas that my workout might have missed. love it!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Dorchester , MA

Very great moisturizer that keeps the skin firm and also smells really nice, I started to see results after a week of using it
Hanna R.
Hanna R.

Used this product for the back of my thighs where my cellulite occurs most. You can almost feel the tingling like its working!
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ

I've been using this nivea cellulte gel and it seems to be helping me a little i guess I'll continue to use it see how it goes
Wensalee B.
Wensalee B.

My cellulite has decreased so much I now do not mind wearing shorts during the summer. Big difference with this magic potion.
Kara P.
Kara P.

I have heard many good things about this product. I'm looking forward to trying it out and letting you all know how it works.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Tampa, Fl

This cream is so nice it smells awesome and it really works after using it for 6 weeks i have seen dramatic change in my skin
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH

I use this all sumner long!I think it helps if you use it everyday! Alittle goes along way and it will last you quite awhile!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mena, AR

This is my most favorite lotion! I use it every day! After just one use my skin was so soft I was hooked from the first time!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.