Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
san Luis Obispo, CA

I use this and love it. while firming and toning i also love how smooth it make my skin feel. and i love how none gressy it is.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

This product works well for immediate temporary results... Works well as long as ur continuously using it and not if u don't...
Emily C.
Emily C.
Richmond, KY

Love it. Have had rough skin in the past but this lotion really seemed to help. For the price it is really worth the investment
faith g.
faith g.
sheboygan, wi

I use this on my thighs after a good workout to help tone and tighten up the areas that my workout might have missed. love it!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Dorchester , MA

Very great moisturizer that keeps the skin firm and also smells really nice, I started to see results after a week of using it
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ

I've been using this nivea cellulte gel and it seems to be helping me a little i guess I'll continue to use it see how it goes
Hanna R.
Hanna R.

Used this product for the back of my thighs where my cellulite occurs most. You can almost feel the tingling like its working!
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Delray Beach, FL

I do this for a while. I believe it did make a small difference, but still, a difference and with cellulite that's difficult.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mena, AR

This is my most favorite lotion! I use it every day! After just one use my skin was so soft I was hooked from the first time!
Wensalee B.
Wensalee B.

My cellulite has decreased so much I now do not mind wearing shorts during the summer. Big difference with this magic potion.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.