Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Angeliki Y.
Angeliki Y.
Θεσσαλονίκη

I don't have problems with cellulite. I used this gel for three times and I felt my skin more tight than before. I would surely buy it if I had problem.
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Rochester, MI

I have used this gel cream for a couple months, and haven't noticed much of a difference in my cellulite. There is a slight change, but nothing drastic.
Luisana B.
Luisana B.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

Esta crema es única, forma un sistema energético que estimula el proceso de regeneración de la piel, logra que se vea y se sienta notoriamente más firme

Yesika V.
Yesika V.
MIAMI, FL

I´ve used this product about 3 years. When you used it EVERY DAY you will note the change, the cellulite dissapear but when you stop using it, Its BACK.
Aline R.
Aline R.

Esse bay-bay celulite da nivea, é bom! Eu usei, e notei diferença, mas claro que não é aquilo tudo, mas é um otimo creme anti-celulite e o preço é bom!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

I use this product on those pesky stretch marks and cellulite I have on my rear end and thighs. I have noticed a subtle change but nothing too drastic.
Devin H.
Devin H.
Lowell, IN

This product is great for your skin by firming and toning your skin. Makes you feel great and younger with a whole new face and attitude about yourself
Es un poco decepcionante, realmente no vi resultados, es un poco espesa y tarda en secarse, está bien como una hidratante pero no cumple su función...
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Im currently using this at the moment and i have to say that I'm noticing a difference in my skin so its safe to say that i will be buying another one
Ritzz M.
Ritzz M.
Woodside, NY

I started using this right before I had my first son. I definitely. Think it played a part at keeping the skin on my thighs tight and it smells great!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.