Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Fabiola S.
Fabiola S.
Houston, Texas

Smells really good, i used for months and i dont really see a change, i still have celluite, i also drink to much water and do exercise but doesn't work :c!
Victoria R.
Victoria R.

This really does work! Love it! Light easily absorbed formula that visibly smooths out that orange skin effect we all hate! Very pricey but often on offer!
Julie-Anne J.
Julie-Anne J.
Port St Lucie, FL

This actually works. I've been using this sonce 2009, and it works very well. Use it as soon as you come out of the shower. I always purchase at Walgreens.
Julie T.
Julie T.

I tried this before and did not feel it made much of a difference for me. I did like the moistourizing formula, but don't think it did much firming for me.
Leila T.
Leila T.

No note los resultados la verdad pero fui muy constante con las aplicaciones. si deja muy humectada la piel hay que admitir. es bastante fresca y relajante
Karito G.
Karito G.

En cuanto a la hidratación, este producto estaba bien.
, la necesidad de mantener este producto en su rutina diaria para ver los resultados de su estancia.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK

I love Nivea for their clean scent alone but have to say this stuff just works...of course it's temporary but with daily use the results remain noticeable
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Towson, Maryland

Great product! I have been using this on my stretch marks that I've noticed on my thighs and it's really made a larger difference than I thought it would.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX

I love to apply this cream on my thigh and legs! Since i have a lot of cellulites among my thigh area! It really works!! Seen a difference in nust 3weeks!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Bradenton, FL

I didn't nessesarily notice any firming or toning, but this felt nice and provided enough moisture without leaving me feeling sticky in the florida heat.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.