Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Sherri W.
Sherri W.
Lexington, NC

Honestly, I bought this product because I had a coupon. It was a good decision. Goes on clean and absorbs well. Will purchase again
Kamila B.
Kamila B.

This cream helped to get rid off a lot of fat on my legs but it also didn't get rid of all of it. It was nice to see a difference!
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Dalton, GA

This really works! After the second week I noticed softer smoothr skin and less noticeable stretchmarks! I highly recommend it!!
Klarika M.
Klarika M.
Upland, CA

This lotion always smells so good! Very moisturizing and actually works. Takes about a week to see results but it is so worth it.
Mary C.
Mary C.

I use this for my butt. Yes my butt! It does wonders to get rid of cellulite & help me feel like I'm not completely out of shape.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bakersfield, CA

I have cellulite and I don't really notice a difference or cellulite becoming less noticeable but skin does feel a little firmer
Sarai M.
Sarai M.

Love love rsta crema la llevo en mi cartera muy facil de conseguir y muy buena funcion aparte su olor es neutro, me gusta mucho.
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Katy, TX

I love love this gel!! It's so cool and it really reuces the appearance of cellulite but you have to be really constant with it.
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
san Luis Obispo, CA

I use this and love it. while firming and toning i also love how smooth it make my skin feel. and i love how none gressy it is.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

This product works well for immediate temporary results... Works well as long as ur continuously using it and not if u don't...
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.