BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Samara J.
Samara J.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a little cellulite on my chin. This product helps so much by tightening the skin in that area. It leaves a little glow. This is some something that I have been struggling with for a couple of years
Neyllen P.
Neyllen P.
Wellness Guru Expert
This formula has a delicious smell, use daily for 3 weeks doing a little massage to accelerate the disappearance of my problem I'm still waiting for the results seen improvement but it is slow
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Rogers, CT
Works well but you have to use it every single day and not stop. Using it every day for forever I'm not going to lie is an inconvenience. Other then that it smells nice and works great.
Dakode B.
Dakode B.
Douglasville , Ga
After having kids, the cellulite covered my legs. I have been using this product for six months and have shown so much improvement that I'm actually wearing shorts again! Such a lifesaver this is one of my must-haves!
Suzie V.
Suzie V.
I wasn't impressed. It moisturized but I didn't see any real difference in the tightness of my skin. It also felt a little sticky on my skin, so it wasn't something I could apply and go. I had to wait for it to dry.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Greer, Sc
When I first bought this I was so skeptical but after using it everyday for about 2 weeks I could see a difference! I just had a baby and needed a little extra help with my skin and this definitely helped. I could notice a big difference in my arms. I would recommend this to any and everyone I love it.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Cameron, OK
This was a great product. If you use it regularly (like I did) you will definitely see results. I felt firmer and it had a decent smell.
Cassiei D.
Cassiei D.
Williamsburg, PA
This is my favorite cellulite gel. It's actually one I continue to buy because I know it works for me. It's light and does not smell bad like some gels and lotions for cellulite so you can easily where this daily and still use your favorite perfume or body sprays. I love it.its always in my home.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Charlotte, NC
Just picked this one up a few days ago, but i liked the consistency right away, scent is also nice and not overpowering. If you are looking for something super moisturizing you may want to pass on this one though, because it's very light, almost a serum like texture. Great for summer though
Terri W.
Terri W.
The best of luck with it your way out I don't have a great day to get my hair and a lot more to do go come on you and account check account of his life is so much fun to watch this video of you are a little
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.