BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Rebecca G.
Carnegie, OK
Haven't noticed any firming or toning of my skin from using this product, but it is a great lotion if you have issues with dry skin. The moisture lasts much longer than other lotions and it isn't greasy feeling, but it has a strange texture for a lotion.
Valentina P.
This is not the best product that I've ever used. It is too oily and I think that the effects are not the best. My skin doesn't look very different from the time I started using this.
Melissa C.
Glendale, AZ
I think this stuff really does work, to a degree. I supplemented this with diet and exercise and saw a dramatic decrease in my cellulite levels. This alone does make my skin feel more firm instantly, however, so I know it's doing something ! Try it!
Rosey S.
Hopewell, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this gel cream on my c-section scars (3 year old+ scars) to help reduce the scarring and firm the skin. I absolutely love it. Especially in the summer time when the scars tend to get a little dry/tight feeling. This is the best relief I have found!
Stacey C.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this Serum! Makes my skin so smooth and soft. Has the feel and consistency of a face primer so it blurs everything juat a bit. Use it everyday!
Elena M.
East Hanover, NJ
I use this product before every summer. I like the smell, the texture, good price. My skin looks smooth and silky after this cream. But certainly it doesn't help you to fight with cellulite (without sport), it just makes your skin visually better
Faith G.
Mcalester, OK
I use this on my thighs and glutes to tone up for shorts and bikini season. Works great for slight superficial cellulite. Don't expect miracle if yours is deep.
Keyatta M.
Philadelphia, PA
Must buy !MMust buy !ust buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !MMust buy !ust buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !b
Camille L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This stuff works!!! I was hesitant to buy it but caved in. My mother took it from me and has been using it and she claims it's pretty good. I do notice her skin seems to be a bit firmer. Who would have known? The price was reasonable too!
Jasmine O.
Atlantic City, NJ
I was using this product for a short period of time after losing over 30 pounds. I had seen visible improvement in less than a week and it left my skin hydrated and smooth.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.