Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Megan T.
Megan T.
Bradenton, FL

I didn't nessesarily notice any firming or toning, but this felt nice and provided enough moisture without leaving me feeling sticky in the florida heat.
Yesika V.
Yesika V.
Miami , Fl

I´ve used this product about 3 years. When you used it EVERY DAY you will note the change, the cellulite dissapear but when you stop using it, Its BACK.
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Rochester, Mi

I have used this gel cream for a couple months, and haven't noticed much of a difference in my cellulite. There is a slight change, but nothing drastic.
Angeliki Y.
Angeliki Y.
Θεσσαλονίκη

I don't have problems with cellulite. I used this gel for three times and I felt my skin more tight than before. I would surely buy it if I had problem.
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
Miami Florida, Miami Florida

Definitely give it more than the suggested two weeks to see results

this really does what it says it would.. almost instantly you feel the difference..
Luisana B.
Luisana B.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

Esta crema es única, forma un sistema energético que estimula el proceso de regeneración de la piel, logra que se vea y se sienta notoriamente más firme

Victoria M.
Victoria M.

I use this product on those pesky stretch marks and cellulite I have on my rear end and thighs. I have noticed a subtle change but nothing too drastic.
Devin H.
Devin H.
Lowell, IN

This product is great for your skin by firming and toning your skin. Makes you feel great and younger with a whole new face and attitude about yourself
Aline R.
Aline R.

Esse bay-bay celulite da nivea, é bom! Eu usei, e notei diferença, mas claro que não é aquilo tudo, mas é um otimo creme anti-celulite e o preço é bom!
Ritzz M.
Ritzz M.
Woodside, NY

I started using this right before I had my first son. I definitely. Think it played a part at keeping the skin on my thighs tight and it smells great!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.