Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
I really love this stuff! I hate cellulite! I mean who doesn't hate it? you can find it literally anywhere I got it at CVs.
Carolyn T.
Carolyn T.
Doral, FL
I saw little result, if my skin was softer but It didn't do much miracle. Now if I use it and I do exercise. It'd be better
Fata S.
Fata S.
Delran, NJ
Jan. 9, 2016, 4:39 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Worked great, firmed up my skin and noticed lines fading after about 2 weeks. Kinda hoped it was faster but it worked good.
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Jan. 25, 2016, 1:21 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I like this moisturizer, its super soft, not too strong smelling and leaves your hand smelling clean and baby-bottom soft.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
It's nice I suppose but I didn't notice amazing results. It's fine as a cream itself but I didn't notice cellulite results
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Manassas, VA
March 15, 2016, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Wish I could get my hands on some more of this to prepare for the upcoming bikini season.i used up the last of the old one
Devorah K.
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the smell of this and the way it felt. Didn't really notice a difference but it's a really good way to moisturize.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
July 10, 2016, 11:48 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
This is a really good product but as far as firming and toning you have to use it everyday for awhile to see any results
Dec. 9, 2015, 1:28 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
This product it is very nice for the sumer.It leaves a great feelings after you used .I love this especialy for my legs.
Juana M.
Juana M.
Pottstown, PA
Works alright I've been using it for a while
Now , and my Cellulite is slowly diminishing , a little pricey but worth it
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.