Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Mariesa F.
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA

I can definitely feel the firming action I love this! Super moisturizing and long lasting. I love to put this on after my shower before bed and in the morning.
member-b10d93702
member-b10d93702
Miami, Florida

Es increible esta crema, me ayudo mucho a reducir mis celulitis de una manera facil y rapida, tiene un olor bastante agradable y su precio esta bastante bueno
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

Esto en realidad no ayuda con la celulitis para mí . No me di cuenta cualquier diferencia. No hay nada malo con ella , simplemente no vale la pena mi tiempo .
kamilah F.
kamilah F.
Summerville, SC

I used this temporarily and didn't finish using it because I felt I didn't have results so I gave uprops. Ipurchased this product at walgreens and it was $16
Kathryn  M.
Kathryn M.
Red Springs, NC

I've tried this and didn't get much of a result. I was thinking that is may have been an old bottle or something so I purchased another bit still no results.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.

This really does work! Love it! Light easily absorbed formula that visibly smooths out that orange skin effect we all hate! Very pricey but often on offer!
Julie-Anne J.
Julie-Anne J.
Port St Lucie, FL

This actually works. I've been using this sonce 2009, and it works very well. Use it as soon as you come out of the shower. I always purchase at Walgreens.
Leila T.
Leila T.

No note los resultados la verdad pero fui muy constante con las aplicaciones. si deja muy humectada la piel hay que admitir. es bastante fresca y relajante
Julie T.
Julie T.

I tried this before and did not feel it made much of a difference for me. I did like the moistourizing formula, but don't think it did much firming for me.
Karito G.
Karito G.
Miami

En cuanto a la hidratación, este producto estaba bien.
, la necesidad de mantener este producto en su rutina diaria para ver los resultados de su estancia.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.