BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Dalia M.
Modesto, CA
This recently purchased love the feeling on my thighs.love that it comes in the gel have only been using it for a week and half and can see some differences in my stomach and thighs.
Terri W.
The best of luck with it your way out I don't have a great day to get my hair and a lot more to do go come on you and account check account of his life is so much fun to watch this video of you are a little
JULIANA R.
Morris Plains, NJ
I found out about this product in a group of health and beauty on facebook and i bought it to try, since the ladies in the group was saying a lot of good things about the product. Well, I love it. I saw some difference in cellulite and firmness of my skin. I highly recommend it.
Skylar C.
Orlando, FL
I like to use this on my thighs. It does seem to make a difference to me, but then again I don't have that much cellulite and I do go to the gym as well. But I would still recommend this product.
Kayna B.
Tyler, TX
This stuff is amazing! it really does reduce the appearance of cellulite and it firms the skin! I used it for months at a time while tanning right before and it left me with some S.E.X.Y thighs!
Charley Joelle S.
Hammond, LA
I really like this product! It works really well but you can't rely spilt on this gel. It can only do so much! Working out is a great factor that can help with this gel! Hit those squats ladies!
Shaina D.
Jacksonville, FL
I buy this every time it comes into my local Ross Dress for Less. I mainly use it on my belly, thighs and back side at night when I get out pf the shower. I definitely feel firmer in those areas.
Meagan T.
Barstow, CA
This is a great product. If ever wanting to try making homemade wraps this is a go to product. It does a great job at making your skin feel tighter and look and feel younger.
Fallon B.
Cresco, PA
I really like this stuff. I was skeptical because it claimed to be skin firming. I have lost over 170 pounds in the last two years and I have some loose skin. I use this on a daily basis after my shower and I have found it has helped firm my skin to an extent.
Rebecca G.
Carnegie, OK
Haven't noticed any firming or toning of my skin from using this product, but it is a great lotion if you have issues with dry skin. The moisture lasts much longer than other lotions and it isn't greasy feeling, but it has a strange texture for a lotion.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.