Add a Photo

Photos (16)
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Cornelius, NC

So I think this product combined with other healthy lifestyle changes can cause some good improvement to cellulite. I saw improvement after using this product.
Andjela K.
Andjela K.
Kotor,Montenegro

I love this product,does magic on my skin,it really tones and firms my fase and neck so i highly recommend this to girls who have acne or problematic skinlike me
Mariesa F.
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA

I can definitely feel the firming action I love this! Super moisturizing and long lasting. I love to put this on after my shower before bed and in the morning.
member-b10d93702
member-b10d93702
Miami, Florida

Es increible esta crema, me ayudo mucho a reducir mis celulitis de una manera facil y rapida, tiene un olor bastante agradable y su precio esta bastante bueno
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

Esto en realidad no ayuda con la celulitis para mí . No me di cuenta cualquier diferencia. No hay nada malo con ella , simplemente no vale la pena mi tiempo .
Ally W.
Ally W.

I love ALL Nivea products, but of all of their products this one is disappointing. I have noticed a slight difference in my skin, but close to no difference.
kamilah F.
kamilah F.
Summerville, SC

I used this temporarily and didn't finish using it because I felt I didn't have results so I gave uprops. Ipurchased this product at walgreens and it was $16
Kathryn  M.
Kathryn M.
Red Springs, NC

I've tried this and didn't get much of a result. I was thinking that is may have been an old bottle or something so I purchased another bit still no results.
Fabiola S.
Fabiola S.
Houston, Texas

Smells really good, i used for months and i dont really see a change, i still have celluite, i also drink to much water and do exercise but doesn't work :c!
Victoria R.
Victoria R.

This really does work! Love it! Light easily absorbed formula that visibly smooths out that orange skin effect we all hate! Very pricey but often on offer!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.