BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Thais C.
Thais C.
Frisco, TX
Absolutely love this product! In just a few days I could feel the difference, my skin was firm and beautiful!
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
Needham, MA
Have removed lightly some of my cellulite after 2 months. it is easy to apply and drys fast. It is a good one
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
I like to use this on my stomach to see if anything changes but up until now I haven't seen much of a change.
veronica j.
veronica j.
It doesn't really firm your skin but the skin look better, smooth, moist, is light and the fragrance is nice.
Arianna L.
Arianna L.
Milpitas, CA
Used this for about a week and I swear my skin looked tighter and the cellulite on my legs started to go away
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
doral
Es genial tal como lo dise reafirma la piel , la tonifica la deja sumamente suave y manejable la recomiendo.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
I didn't notice much of a difference honestly on my body. It is a nice non oily cream that moisturizes well.
Reyna B.
Reyna B.
I used around 3 bottles of this lotion and actually I really love it, it firms the skin n it feels so soft.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I bout this at a great price. It is hydrating and firming. I used this on my arms and legs, thighs and bum.
Anai B.
Anai B.
I start using this when i had my baby and it is really good , it help my flashiness be more firm i love it
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
DORAL, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.