Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mena, AR
This is my most favorite lotion! I use it every day! After just one use my skin was so soft I was hooked from the first time!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH
July 11, 2016, 1:13 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I use this all sumner long!I think it helps if you use it everyday! Alittle goes along way and it will last you quite awhile!
Kara P.
Kara P.
I have heard many good things about this product. I'm looking forward to trying it out and letting you all know how it works.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Tampa, Fl
Dec. 9, 2015, 10:47 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This cream is so nice it smells awesome and it really works after using it for 6 weeks i have seen dramatic change in my skin
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Boynton Beach, FL
I do this for a while. I believe it did make a small difference, but still, a difference and with cellulite that's difficult.
Wensalee B.
Wensalee B.
Feb. 25, 2016, 10:40 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
My cellulite has decreased so much I now do not mind wearing shorts during the summer. Big difference with this magic potion.
Hadrielly G.
Hadrielly G.
Ellicott city , MD
March 3, 2016, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I used this product all over my body, I created too much expectation on this product, my skin was the same. I don't recommend
June 15, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Gives great feelings , smoothns my skin. I use it all the time. Nivea is good for creams. They know how to mosturize skins.
melody g.
melody g.
Grant, MI
May 10, 2016, 10:56 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
It worked alright and my oldest daughter tried and the review was the same wish it worked a little better than what it did.
Payton B.
Payton B.
Memphis, TN
Aug. 12, 2016, 10:57 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
This is the best firming lotion ever. Smells great and not too thick. Great price. Bought at target!! Recommended. Gentle!!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.