BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
Es un excelente gel reafiramante y tonificante para tu cuerpo. Cuando comenze mi regimen de perdida de peso, lo empeze a usar en piernas, abdomen y brazos y me ayudo mucho a que mi piel no quedara floja, sino firme, es buensiimo porque aparte de tonificar no te reseca la piel
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Long Beach, CA
I can't say for sure if this gel cream actually firms/tones the skin, but this is by far one of my favorite moisturizers. I have very sensitive skin that's eczema prone, but this gel keeps my skin hydrated and even relives my eczema when it flares up. Highly recommended!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Odessa, FL
It works... I think. I spontaneously bought this after looking in the mirror at the cellulite forming on my upper thighs and bum. I was using in conjunction with some other products. Used avidly for about 3 weeks, did notice some improvement, but like previously stated, was using other products simultaneously.
Caraline H.
Caraline H.
Nashville
This product is great! I am in pharmacy school and the ingredients actually work at reducing cellulite! I MUST have for the summer and spring!
Denise V.
Denise V.
I used this for 3 months. I bought it at Target. I personally liked the smell of it and had a little goes a long way. I used it twice a day, exercised and drank lots of water. To be honest I think it's more the exercise, healthy eating, and water that helps eliminate the cellulite. Not so much the product.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, MA
This is a decent product, however, It requires daily use, at least twice a day. It has an interesting smell and you must wash your hands right after! When I use it religiously twice a day along with diet and exercise I see a noticeable difference.
Oriana M.
Oriana M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Las mejor crema que puede haber para la piel es súper buena la recomiendo muxhixisisisimo de verdad usen la
Diane F.
Diane F.
La Farge, WI
I like that Nivea Skin Firming and Toning Gel Cream is a lot less expensive than similar products. I noticed a difference after using it for a few days. It's really great if you use it before exercise. I will buy it again this summer.
katheryne p.
katheryne p.
Levittown, NY
Surprisingly, This product actually worked better than I expected. I applied this every night before bed and then wrapped my stomach with a body shaper. When I woke up, my stomach felt a lot firmer and hydrated. The more consistent you are, the greater the results will be.
Sharday R.
Sharday R.
Valrico, FL
This is one of the best body lotions I have tried for firming and getting rid of cellulite. Your skin will absorb it fast so you have to work fast when you are using it. I did notice a difference after a few uses however you really need to work out for it to help you out.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.