Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Fernanda O.
Fernanda O.
Coventry, RI

I loved this product because my skin felt super clean and refreshed . this is type of product I would go back to buy and continue to use!
Laíssa L.
Laíssa L.
Lakewood

Amazing!
In a week you already see results!
And has a wonderful touch and a very good smell!
It's long lasting and has a gentle texture.
carla m.
carla m.
Dallas, TX

Neiva is a too oily and i mean really oily it leaves this really gross shine on your skin almost like a dewy finish foundation but worse
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Bumpass, VA

I love this stuff! It smells amazing and I noticed changes in the appearance of my skin after about 2 weeks of use. Highly recommended!
Marguritte T.
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS

Nivea leaves my face feeling so soft. The firming action makes my face have a tauter appearance and I don't go a day without this stuff
Diocel B.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, Tn

I like the brand but this one so far. I didn't see any result yet. It may work but not in me yet. I hope it works and worth the bucks.
Well a lot of people told me that was good! so I tried it and it really is! of course I recommend you to drink water and do exercise!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Philadelphia, PA

Started using this daily and it seemed to improve the appearance of my legs. Makes me want to continue using and see lasting results.
Meredith K.
Meredith K.
Pittsburgh, PA

This did not really help with cellulite for me. I did not notice any difference. Nothing wrong with it, it just is not worth my time.
jess v.
jess v.
punta gorda, fl

Love the touch, feel and smell of the loition and it is non-greasy. I have been using this for about 8 months, and seem some results,
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.