Add a Photo

Laíssa L.
Laíssa L.
Lakewood

Amazing!
In a week you already see results!
And has a wonderful touch and a very good smell!
It's long lasting and has a gentle texture.
Marguritte T.
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS

Nivea leaves my face feeling so soft. The firming action makes my face have a tauter appearance and I don't go a day without this stuff
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Bumpass, VA

I love this stuff! It smells amazing and I noticed changes in the appearance of my skin after about 2 weeks of use. Highly recommended!
Diocel B.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, TN

I like the brand but this one so far. I didn't see any result yet. It may work but not in me yet. I hope it works and worth the bucks.
Well a lot of people told me that was good! so I tried it and it really is! of course I recommend you to drink water and do exercise!
Meredith K.
Meredith K.
Pittsburgh, PA

This did not really help with cellulite for me. I did not notice any difference. Nothing wrong with it, it just is not worth my time.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Philadelphia, PA

Started using this daily and it seemed to improve the appearance of my legs. Makes me want to continue using and see lasting results.
jess v.
jess v.
punta gorda, fl

Love the touch, feel and smell of the loition and it is non-greasy. I have been using this for about 8 months, and seem some results,
Emily L.
Emily L.
Dracut , MA

Great moisturizer, nice light scent. Definitely firming and while not a miracle worker I could for sure see a difference in my skin.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.

This is a great product for a great price. It feels nice on the skin and after using it daily, I have seen a difference in my skin.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.