BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Pennie F.
Pennie F.
Commerce City, CO
I found this on one of my many Target adventures. I like that it doesn't have a strong scent and it dries quickly.
Berlyn J.
Berlyn J.
It does help! although it leaves my skin feeling really sticky, smells okay. overall at least my legs look better!
Wen H.
Wen H.
Baltimore, MD
This cream feels good going on to your skin. After use, there was not visible change in real firmness of the skin.
katy c.
katy c.
Kansas City, MO
I have used this cream on my legs and stomach to help reduce the look of cellulite and i have seen no improvemnet
sarah w.
sarah w.
Arlington, WA
Works well, smells good, not too greasy, which i totally hate about most moisturizers because i have sweaty hands
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Amelia, OH
After two babies this product works magic love love love this product. It has an odd smell but it truly does work
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Linkwood, MD
This product really works wonderful doesn't leave your skin too greasy or anything love it and will buy it again
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Sacramento , CA
Loved this product have been using it for a long time. Seen so many good results. Will recommend to fellow mommy
cambren g.
cambren g.
I use this product everyday. It keeps your skin from getting dry for 24 hours. I love this lotion it's so soft
Jannat F.
Jannat F.
Use this for my hand and my thighs so it is firmer. i think it is working and i am going to use it for longer.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.