Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (23)
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
April 28, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Love love rsta crema la llevo en mi cartera muy facil de conseguir y muy buena funcion aparte su olor es neutro, me gusta mucho.
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Magnolia, TX
I love love this gel!! It's so cool and it really reuces the appearance of cellulite but you have to be really constant with it.
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
san Luis Obispo, CA
Jan. 7, 2016, 10:03 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I use this and love it. while firming and toning i also love how smooth it make my skin feel. and i love how none gressy it is.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Jan. 14, 2016, 11:43 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This product works well for immediate temporary results... Works well as long as ur continuously using it and not if u don't...
Emily C.
Emily C.
Richmond, KY
May 2, 2016, 8:46 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Love it. Have had rough skin in the past but this lotion really seemed to help. For the price it is really worth the investment
faith g.
faith g.
sheboygan, wi
May 3, 2016, 1:02 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I use this on my thighs after a good workout to help tone and tighten up the areas that my workout might have missed. love it!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Dorchester , MA
May 10, 2016, 11:22 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Very great moisturizer that keeps the skin firm and also smells really nice, I started to see results after a week of using it
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ
May 16, 2016, 9:08 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I've been using this nivea cellulte gel and it seems to be helping me a little i guess I'll continue to use it see how it goes
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mena, AR
This is my most favorite lotion! I use it every day! After just one use my skin was so soft I was hooked from the first time!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH
July 11, 2016, 1:13 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I use this all sumner long!I think it helps if you use it everyday! Alittle goes along way and it will last you quite awhile!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.