Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Gainesville, GA

I love the smell of this Nivea Firming and toning gel cream. It goes on smooth, and dries fast. Didn't really see great results but my skin overall felt healthier
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Brooklyn, NY

I absolutely love this Serum! Makes my skin so smooth and soft. Has the feel and consistency of a face primer so it blurs everything juat a bit. Use it everyday!
wajeeha k.
wajeeha k.
milton , Ontario, Ontario

I bought this cream post babies, as i noticed cellulite on my thighs, It reduced the cellulite and made my skin firm and reduced the appearance of stretch marks.
Breeana S.
Breeana S.
Washington, DC

I have used it and I don't feel like I had any results. the bottle is still sitting on my dresser. after reading other reviews I might just give it anther round.
Gisselle M.
Gisselle M.
Hialeah, FL

I don't have cellulite but I out this on my stomach and it makes it look so incredibly firma nd amazing that I just fell in love with this amazing little product
Cristy H.
Cristy H.

I have use this product and like it very much I haven't seen really big difference but overall I really enjoy the scent , texture and how it observes in my body.
Faith T.
Faith T.
Mcalester, OK

I use this on my thighs and glutes to tone up for shorts and bikini season. Works great for slight superficial cellulite. Don't expect miracle if yours is deep.
Marta D.
Marta D.

When used religiously and in combo with the other gel this actually produces results! Once you stop using though the cellulite does come back :( smells awesome!
Rossy C.
Rossy C.
Cartagena

I love this product, despite my young age I like to take care of a lot and this product is the best to reaffirm the skin and prevent cellulite. I recommend it!
member-590c6f262
member-590c6f262
British Columbia

Use this product on the back of my thighs to help with cellulite. Not sure if its working yet but it is making my skin feel more hydrated and healthier so far.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.