Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Breeana S.
Breeana S.
Washington, DC

I have used it and I don't feel like I had any results. the bottle is still sitting on my dresser. after reading other reviews I might just give it anther round.
Marta D.
Marta D.

When used religiously and in combo with the other gel this actually produces results! Once you stop using though the cellulite does come back :( smells awesome!
Faith T.
Faith T.
Mcalester, OK

I use this on my thighs and glutes to tone up for shorts and bikini season. Works great for slight superficial cellulite. Don't expect miracle if yours is deep.
Andjela K.
Andjela K.
Kotor,Montenegro

I love this product,does magic on my skin,it really tones and firms my fase and neck so i highly recommend this to girls who have acne or problematic skinlike me
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Cornelius, NC

So I think this product combined with other healthy lifestyle changes can cause some good improvement to cellulite. I saw improvement after using this product.
Mariesa F.
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA

I can definitely feel the firming action I love this! Super moisturizing and long lasting. I love to put this on after my shower before bed and in the morning.
member-590c6f262
member-590c6f262
British Columbia

Use this product on the back of my thighs to help with cellulite. Not sure if its working yet but it is making my skin feel more hydrated and healthier so far.
Rossy C.
Rossy C.
Cartagena

I love this product, despite my young age I like to take care of a lot and this product is the best to reaffirm the skin and prevent cellulite. I recommend it!
member-b10d93702
member-b10d93702
Miami, Florida

Es increible esta crema, me ayudo mucho a reducir mis celulitis de una manera facil y rapida, tiene un olor bastante agradable y su precio esta bastante bueno
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

Esto en realidad no ayuda con la celulitis para mí . No me di cuenta cualquier diferencia. No hay nada malo con ella , simplemente no vale la pena mi tiempo .
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.