Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Vestaburg, MI

I really liked this cream I thought it worked really well although I think you need to use it often in order to see results and it is pricey
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
San Bernardino, CA

Havent tried this but i definitely want too don't really know whay to put on this revieww but i guess when i try it out il have to re post it
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Eglin AFB, FL

I really liked the effect this stuff had on my skin. Creams can't remove cellulite, but this stuff really seemed to firm and smooth my skin.
Becca Y.
Becca Y.
Tulsa, OK

This product really doesn't do anything. It's just as moisturizing as any other lotion, but it didn't reduce the appearance of my cellulite.
Kara M.
Kara M.

I'm not sure this really made any difference at all, my cellulite is pretty bad though, maybe it would work better on younger/thinner women.
cassie b.
cassie b.

Ugh I have cellulite on back of legs I used this skin looks better and not as noticeable will continue to use and hope its less noticeable.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Tyler, TX

If you've ever used it works defining gel and liked it then you'll like this stuff. It's pretty much the same stuff and smells pretty good.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Grand Rapids, MI

I'm not sure how much of a product one needs to use to firm and tone, but it wasn't enough for me - haha! I recall it has a chemical smell.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.

This product is pretty good for the price .I haven't seen amazing results but it feelseems like a great creamy Lotion too put in my skin .
Shianne A.
Shianne A.
North Las Vegas

I didn't really like this product because it left my skin very oily. I tend to already have oily skin so it didn't really help on my part.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.