BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
So great on the skin. Leave skin soft and works wonders. Highly recommend when in need of skin care. This brand is really good and really popular as well when it comes from skin to body lotion to skin care.
Joslin J.
Joslin J.
Canonsburg, PA
Really works! I don't have heavy cellulite, but I used this product on my tummy and behind my upper legs. Great if you just need a little firming for the night to boost your confidence. I don't have the flattest belly, but I would use this especially when wearing a cropped shirt to give me confidence. I noticed less jiggle and my skin looked tighter. I used the product once a day throughout the summer. Would probably produce higher results when used more often. I will be buying this again.
Lexie C.
Lexie C.
Manteca, Ca
I am a mother of two and have my fair share of cellulite. I've tried all the diy remedies and I just felt like I was waisting my time. So I seen this product niveas firming cellulite gelcream and thought what the hey why not try it. I know you won't see dramatic results the next day but after a few weeks of consistently using it I can honestly say I see an improvement and my skin seems tighter! I will definitely repurchase this product when I run out
Laura S.
Laura S.
Austin, TX
Okay, so I always held the belief that really nothing can improve cellulite. Definitely not something you can buy at the drugstore anyway. Otherwise, why would celebs still have it?! But this genuinely seemed to do something. Maybe it was my imagination, maybe it was just the act of massaging and moisturizing the area daily (although I can't say I did it for long - too impatient for that). But this really seemed to lessen the cellulite, at least slightly. Worth a shot anyway. I will be buying more...
Allana T.
Allana T.
I have literally been using this product on and off for probably ten years now...and I love it. While it hasn't gotten rid of my problem areas completely, it has still made quite a difference in making my skin appear more toned and firm. It sinks in quickly, smells nice, and is relatively affordable, for the amount of product you get! Long-live Nivea.
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
I was skeptical to buy this product because I didn't believe that an effective skin tonig gel could be purchased under $10. I finally went to the store and it was on sale so I purchased it. I used the product before bed and would wake up and could feel that my thighs would be a bit firmer. The results aren't drastic but I believe over time the optimal results could be achieved.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I love this stuff! I felt it helped with the appearance of cellulite. I rated it 4 out of 5 stars because I wasn't crazy about the smell!!
Hope W.
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA
My legs have been my problem area for years and no matter how much I work out, the cellulite never seems to go away! The results with this product take a while to see so you must use it consistently but I can honestly say that it has helped me fight the stubborn cellulite on the back of my upper thigh! I can't wait to see what else it can do for me!
Naiade P.
Naiade P.
I am not sure if effectively helps with the cellulite as the causes for this one sometimes vary, but I like a lot of this product. When you apply at first, it is a bit greasy and you have to wait it to dry off. that's the only reason I am giving 4 stars and not 5. However, when it is dry, you will want hug your legs because it feels so damn smooth!
Tammy K.
Tammy K.
Muskego, WI
This product works when applied twice a day routinely. Takes a few minutes to sink in and had a light fragrance. My skin feels soft and I can see improvement of texture over time
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.