Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Henderson , NC

I had a few tough spots that needed work. A friend told me about this, so I tried it and for awhile it worked with burning fat an toning, but it is a long process.
Christine M.
Christine M.

I actually really like this product. It's effective and smells PHENOMINAL! However, you see results only after you've used it for several months so do not give up!
Keara T.
Keara T.
San Diego, CA

Nice formula makes my skin feel soft. I liked the scent as well, but did not see much as far as results. Maybe I just need to use it for a longer period of time.-
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Indianapolis, IN

This is such a great product, I still have some left over but I'm going to need to buy more soon. I definitely recommend this product, and the price is very good.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX

I used this for about a month everyday applying it after my showers usually at night and didn't even notice a small difference: would say this is a waste of money
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Gainesville, GA

I love the smell of this Nivea Firming and toning gel cream. It goes on smooth, and dries fast. Didn't really see great results but my skin overall felt healthier
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Brooklyn, NY

I absolutely love this Serum! Makes my skin so smooth and soft. Has the feel and consistency of a face primer so it blurs everything juat a bit. Use it everyday!
wajeeha k.
wajeeha k.
milton, ontario

I bought this cream post babies, as i noticed cellulite on my thighs, It reduced the cellulite and made my skin firm and reduced the appearance of stretch marks.
Cristy H.
Cristy H.

I have use this product and like it very much I haven't seen really big difference but overall I really enjoy the scent , texture and how it observes in my body.
Gisselle M.
Gisselle M.
Hialeah, FL

I don't have cellulite but I out this on my stomach and it makes it look so incredibly firma nd amazing that I just fell in love with this amazing little product
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.