BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Iowa, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this product on my stretch marks. it does in fact reduce the appearance of them. highly recommended
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Nashville, TN
Great for skin firming, and keeping my legs moist all day. The smell could be better but I appreciate it.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Hope Mills, NC
Made a difference in the feel of my skin. With more time and usgae I think I would see even more toning.
Yomari R.
Yomari R.
Perris , CA
Currently using this product and I'm noticing some change. So far I'm pleased with the results. Buy now!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Feels great and firming as well. I have used this for years. i would recommend to my friends and family
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
Love it. Don't like how my legs feel afterwards but the cream is worth the results of having nice legs
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Did not notice any difference in my legs and used the whole bottle. Used it every morning as directed.
Laila S.
Laila S.
Medley, FL
This is one of my favorite lotion y so good for firming the skin and it's very absorbed for the skin.
Brianne N.
Brianne N.
Otto, NC
I LOVE this product. I love the way it smells and the way it feels on my skin. It's very nourishing!
Krista C.
Krista C.
Bronx
😒 can't say this worked for me. It did make my skin feel smooth. As far as cellulite reduction nah!!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.