BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Ally W.
I love ALL Nivea products, but of all of their products this one is disappointing. I have noticed a slight difference in my skin, but close to no difference.
kamilah F.
Summerville, SC
I used this temporarily and didn't finish using it because I felt I didn't have results so I gave uprops. Ipurchased this product at walgreens and it was $16
Fabiola S.
Smells really good, i used for months and i dont really see a change, i still have celluite, i also drink to much water and do exercise but doesn't work :c!
Kathryn  M.
Red Springs, NC
I've tried this and didn't get much of a result. I was thinking that is may have been an old bottle or something so I purchased another bit still no results.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
Great product! I have been using this on my stretch marks that I've noticed on my thighs and it's really made a larger difference than I thought it would.
Julie T.
I tried this before and did not feel it made much of a difference for me. I did like the moistourizing formula, but don't think it did much firming for me.
Adaobi N.
Dallas, TX
This is a pretty good product. It smells nice, is moisturizing,  and provides the skin with a smoother, tighter appearanc. I would definitely recommend it.
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Nivea for their clean scent alone but have to say this stuff just works...of course it's temporary but with daily use the results remain noticeable
Julie-Anne J.
Port St Lucie, FL
This actually works. I've been using this sonce 2009, and it works very well. Use it as soon as you come out of the shower. I always purchase at Walgreens.
Karito G.
Miami
En cuanto a la hidratación, este producto estaba bien.
, la necesidad de mantener este producto en su rutina diaria para ver los resultados de su estancia.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.