Add a Photo

Jamie D.
Philadelphia, PA
April 5, 2016, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Started using this daily and it seemed to improve the appearance of my legs. Makes me want to continue using and see lasting results.
jess v.
jess v.
punta gorda, fl
Feb. 24, 2016, 2:03 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Love the touch, feel and smell of the loition and it is non-greasy. I have been using this for about 8 months, and seem some results,
Sherri W.
Sherri W.
Lexington, NC
Jan. 13, 2016, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Honestly, I bought this product because I had a coupon. It was a good decision. Goes on clean and absorbs well. Will purchase again
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
March 3, 2016, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This is a great product for a great price. It feels nice on the skin and after using it daily, I have seen a difference in my skin.
Kamila B.
Kamila B.
Jan. 14, 2016, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
This cream helped to get rid off a lot of fat on my legs but it also didn't get rid of all of it. It was nice to see a difference!
Klarika M.
Klarika M.
Upland, CA
Jan. 29, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This lotion always smells so good! Very moisturizing and actually works. Takes about a week to see results but it is so worth it.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Feb. 2, 2016, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I use this for my butt. Yes my butt! It does wonders to get rid of cellulite & help me feel like I'm not completely out of shape.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Dalton, GA
This really works! After the second week I noticed softer smoothr skin and less noticeable stretchmarks! I highly recommend it!!
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Magnolia, TX
I love love this gel!! It's so cool and it really reuces the appearance of cellulite but you have to be really constant with it.
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
April 28, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Love love rsta crema la llevo en mi cartera muy facil de conseguir y muy buena funcion aparte su olor es neutro, me gusta mucho.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.