Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Traci B.
Traci B.

My husband has started using Gold Bond facial cream for after he shaves to help with redness and razor burn it has made a tremendous difference
Patricia Ann E.
Patricia Ann E.
Webster, Ma

Hey, guess what does work- at all. This overpriced tube of goop- it feels gross when you put it on and there are no results. Definitely a skip.
Maddiee G.
Maddiee G.
Overland Park, KS

I purchased this when I started working out. It smells great!!! But did not do anything for me. I couldn't see any difference in my cellulite.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Brooklyn, NY

Helps moisturize and tighten my skin. Feels good on and helps my legs look more firm. Great for summer when you're wearing shorts and dresses!
Caraline H.
Caraline H.

This product is great! I am in pharmacy school and the ingredients actually work at reducing cellulite! I MUST have for the summer and spring!
MJ D.
MJ D.
Middletown, NJ

Love this product, very cooling, absorbs quickly, no tacky film. You can also apply lotion right over this if needed, and there are no issues.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Fishers, IN

While this moisturizer is light and airy with a great scent, I did not notice a difference in my skin's firmness. It left me wishing for more.
Clare B.
Clare B.
Orland Park, IL

I received this in a voxbox a while back but have continued to purchase it ever since because it leaves my skin feeling absolutely wonderful.
Mariyol A.
Mariyol A.
Richmond , Tx

Excellent cream as a helper when you are working on reduce your cellulite problem.. i see result using it, also with a clean diet and massage
Khadijah M.
Khadijah M.
Columbia, SC

Works very good when losing weight and the toning up the skin ! Actually works and kinda lightens up the skin so you don't see stretch marks
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.