BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Long Beach, CA
I can't say for sure if this gel cream actually firms/tones the skin, but this is by far one of my favorite moisturizers. I have very sensitive skin that's eczema prone, but this gel keeps my skin hydrated and even relives my eczema when it flares up. Highly recommended!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Odessa, FL
It works... I think. I spontaneously bought this after looking in the mirror at the cellulite forming on my upper thighs and bum. I was using in conjunction with some other products. Used avidly for about 3 weeks, did notice some improvement, but like previously stated, was using other products simultaneously.
Caraline H.
Caraline H.
Nashville
This product is great! I am in pharmacy school and the ingredients actually work at reducing cellulite! I MUST have for the summer and spring!
Denise V.
Denise V.
I used this for 3 months. I bought it at Target. I personally liked the smell of it and had a little goes a long way. I used it twice a day, exercised and drank lots of water. To be honest I think it's more the exercise, healthy eating, and water that helps eliminate the cellulite. Not so much the product.
Alannah r.
Alannah r.
I used this product for awhile because I have a lot of lose skin. It has a nice cooling effect and smells okay. If your looking to get tighter skin without exercise then it's not going to work. With a balanced diet and exercise this product will really get you tighter skin. I would buy this again .
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, MA
This is a decent product, however, It requires daily use, at least twice a day. It has an interesting smell and you must wash your hands right after! When I use it religiously twice a day along with diet and exercise I see a noticeable difference.
Oriana M.
Oriana M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Las mejor crema que puede haber para la piel es súper buena la recomiendo muxhixisisisimo de verdad usen la
Diane F.
Diane F.
La Farge, WI
I like that Nivea Skin Firming and Toning Gel Cream is a lot less expensive than similar products. I noticed a difference after using it for a few days. It's really great if you use it before exercise. I will buy it again this summer.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Now be forewarned this will not get rid of cellulite but it will make them look less visible. I've used it as the directions indicate (on my thighs- my problem area) and have to say- it does work. I have repurchase this already several times. Definitely a must as a step in getting ready during spring and summer months. It's gel formulation is awesome cuz it dries super fast
Adina D.
Adina D.
Hyattsville, MD
Surprise this doesn't get rid of cellulite! I'm pretty sure everyone knows this by now, but nonetheless, I thought I'd add yet another reminder. In addition, I did not see any noticeable change in my skin as a result of using this product and wouldn't recommend it or use it again. Shea butter and daily squats (for cellulite on legs) work wonders and cost significantly less.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.