Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Caledonia, MI

Works great. Helped to firm my skin as I lost 70 pounds and reduce excess skin. I recommend to anyone losing weight or just toning up for the beach.
melissa y.
melissa y.
Salida, CO

Love this product it moisturizes my skin so well i couldn't live without it!!! Its the only product that actually works and it smells wonderful!!!!
Mary L.
Mary L.

Nivea as usual delivers worth proper moisturizing properties but on the 'toning & firming' part .......not quite up to that claim yet guys. Sorry.
Jaqueline R.
Jaqueline R.
Dundalk, MD

Muy buena mi mamá la usa y poco a poco la celulitis se le va quitando yo la recommendaria a todas las mujeres ya que nosotras sufrimos mucho de eso
Gretel M.
Gretel M.
Pomona, CA

Amazing results. Would totally recommend. It does take 2 weeks like the products says but after 2 weeks your cellulite slowly starts disappearing.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Puyallup, WA

I love the way that this makes my skin feel more firm and tone over time. It's not immediate results but overtime you definitely see a difference!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD

It wasn't as great as I had hoped. I felt a much bigger difference than I saw. It felt like the skin was more firm but not visually what I wanted
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Los Angeles, CA

I love how this cream does actuallly work but you got to use it as directly. But it does work.. It goes on smooth and its not sticky. I love it.
Jacqueline K.
Jacqueline K.
Yorktown, VA

So effective! I love this so much it is an absolute joy! My favorite brand! Everything is so creamy and luxurious! This product is no exception!
Love this gel! I have celulite & use this has helped me so much in just a week I noticed a difference I use it before going to the gym everyday
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.