Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (15)
jade r.
jade r.

I loved this product due to the fact that i have nags under my eyes and get ver conscious over them.I recommend buying this and apply it under your make up and then layer it
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Atlantic City, NJ

I was using this product for a short period of time after losing over 30 pounds. I had seen visible improvement in less than a week and it left my skin hydrated and smooth.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX

This is not a quick fix but it does work with regular exercise. I have been using this for about 6 months and I have seen a significant difference especially with squats.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Naples, FL

Bought this thinking it could be extremely helpful however it was very messy and sticky and took quite a while to dry. It was also on the pricier side of Niveas products
Paola R.
Paola R.
Medley, Florida

It is perfect for sensitive skin, dry, etc. It's my favorite skin cream, I put in the fridge 25 min before and when I placed it I feel a freshness in my wonderful skin!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I used this for a while and while it worked a little it wasn't a miracle or anything. Using this with a fitness routine can be helpful but on its own don't expect much.
Asma Y.
Asma Y.

A little goes a long way with this product. Makes your face really greasy if you put too much, great if you have dry skin but not so much if you already have oily skin.
Mia G.
Mia G.
Butler

This stuff is perfection in a bottle. It legitimately works and made my tummy look so much less frumpy after having 3 kiddos! I'm obsessed with it and cannot run out!
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY

It had a decent smell, but I used it every day 2 times a day like the instrucitons said and I never seen any difference. I just wasn;t to thrilled with this product.
Midori L.
Midori L.
Montreal

Awesome cream!
It smells incredible, does what it says and I believe it's the cheapest one on the market .
It leaves your skin super smooth and it's quite effective.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.