BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Faith G.
Mcalester, OK
I use this on my thighs and glutes to tone up for shorts and bikini season. Works great for slight superficial cellulite. Don't expect miracle if yours is deep.
Marta D.
When used religiously and in combo with the other gel this actually produces results! Once you stop using though the cellulite does come back :( smells awesome!
member-b10d93702
Miami, Florida
Es increible esta crema, me ayudo mucho a reducir mis celulitis de una manera facil y rapida, tiene un olor bastante agradable y su precio esta bastante bueno
Hannah S.
Cornelius, NC
So I think this product combined with other healthy lifestyle changes can cause some good improvement to cellulite. I saw improvement after using this product.
Andrea G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Esto en realidad no ayuda con la celulitis para mí . No me di cuenta cualquier diferencia. No hay nada malo con ella , simplemente no vale la pena mi tiempo .
Ally W.
I love ALL Nivea products, but of all of their products this one is disappointing. I have noticed a slight difference in my skin, but close to no difference.
Hannah C.
West Liberty
I love this product. It works great and makes your skin feel very soft. A little goes a long way! Try it, you won't be disappointed. Get for all skin types!
kamilah F.
Summerville, SC
I used this temporarily and didn't finish using it because I felt I didn't have results so I gave uprops. Ipurchased this product at walgreens and it was $16
Fabiola S.
Smells really good, i used for months and i dont really see a change, i still have celluite, i also drink to much water and do exercise but doesn't work :c!
Kathryn  M.
Red Springs, NC
I've tried this and didn't get much of a result. I was thinking that is may have been an old bottle or something so I purchased another bit still no results.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.