BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Sacramento , CA
Loved this product have been using it for a long time. Seen so many good results. Will recommend to fellow mommy
Jannat F.
Jannat F.
Use this for my hand and my thighs so it is firmer. i think it is working and i am going to use it for longer.
cambren g.
cambren g.
I use this product everyday. It keeps your skin from getting dry for 24 hours. I love this lotion it's so soft
Thais C.
Thais C.
Frisco, TX
Absolutely love this product! In just a few days I could feel the difference, my skin was firm and beautiful!
veronica j.
veronica j.
It doesn't really firm your skin but the skin look better, smooth, moist, is light and the fragrance is nice.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
I didn't notice much of a difference honestly on my body. It is a nice non oily cream that moisturizes well.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
doral
Es genial tal como lo dise reafirma la piel , la tonifica la deja sumamente suave y manejable la recomiendo.
Reyna B.
Reyna B.
I used around 3 bottles of this lotion and actually I really love it, it firms the skin n it feels so soft.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I bout this at a great price. It is hydrating and firming. I used this on my arms and legs, thighs and bum.
Lesha H.
Lesha H.
Whitesboro, NY
This product is alright. It takes a while to run into the skin, and still feels somewhat greasy afterwards
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.