Add a Photo

Khadijah M.
Columbia, SC
Jan. 13, 2016, 7:07 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Works very good when losing weight and the toning up the skin ! Actually works and kinda lightens up the skin so you don't see stretch marks
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Eglin AFB, FL
March 13, 2016, 9:36 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I really liked the effect this stuff had on my skin. Creams can't remove cellulite, but this stuff really seemed to firm and smooth my skin.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Vestaburg, MI
I really liked this cream I thought it worked really well although I think you need to use it often in order to see results and it is pricey
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
San Bernardino, CA
March 31, 2016, 8:16 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Havent tried this but i definitely want too don't really know whay to put on this revieww but i guess when i try it out il have to re post it
cassie b.
cassie b.
March 13, 2016, 1:38 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Ugh I have cellulite on back of legs I used this skin looks better and not as noticeable will continue to use and hope its less noticeable.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
March 17, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I'm not sure how much of a product one needs to use to firm and tone, but it wasn't enough for me - haha! I recall it has a chemical smell.
Shianne A.
Shianne A.
North Las Vegas
Jan. 30, 2016, 7:25 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I didn't really like this product because it left my skin very oily. I tend to already have oily skin so it didn't really help on my part.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
This product is pretty good for the price .I haven't seen amazing results but it feelseems like a great creamy Lotion too put in my skin .
Fernanda O.
Fernanda O.
Coventry, RI
April 10, 2016, 1:24 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I loved this product because my skin felt super clean and refreshed . this is type of product I would go back to buy and continue to use!
carla m.
carla m.
Dallas, TX
March 26, 2016, 3:36 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Neiva is a too oily and i mean really oily it leaves this really gross shine on your skin almost like a dewy finish foundation but worse
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.