Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Adina D.
Adina D.
Hyattsville, MD
April 5, 2016, 12:33 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Surprise this doesn't get rid of cellulite! I'm pretty sure everyone knows this by now, but nonetheless, I thought I'd add yet another reminder. In addition, I did not see any noticeable change in my skin as a result of using this product and wouldn't recommend it or use it again. Shea butter and daily squats (for cellulite on legs) work wonders and cost significantly less.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
March 19, 2016, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Now be forewarned this will not get rid of cellulite but it will make them look less visible. I've used it as the directions indicate (on my thighs- my problem area) and have to say- it does work. I have repurchase this already several times. Definitely a must as a step in getting ready during spring and summer months. It's gel formulation is awesome cuz it dries super fast
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.

I love this brand reminds me of my childhood is a tradition in my family use this brand, this cream format gel is perfect to use daily after the shower , it is absorbed easily without leaving a greasy feeling , you feel like helping maintain skin moisture , its fragrance is the traditional love and the price is super economical, its format is very practical to apply
Isabella z.
Isabella z.
Oldsmar, FL
Feb. 23, 2016, 1:11 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I love how this is a gel alternative to your standard liquid toner that you typically buy!! I am so in love with this for the nighttime because when I wake up my skin is so firm and really hydrated this is under 8 bucks so I would recommend this to anyone on a budget or if you are looking for a new toner and firming gel to try definitely give this one a go!!
Allana T.
Allana T.
Chicago , IL
March 19, 2016, 11:29 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I have literally been using this product on and off for probably ten years now...and I love it. While it hasn't gotten rid of my problem areas completely, it has still made quite a difference in making my skin appear more toned and firm. It sinks in quickly, smells nice, and is relatively affordable, for the amount of product you get! Long-live Nivea.
Hope W.
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA
Feb. 9, 2016, 2:59 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
My legs have been my problem area for years and no matter how much I work out, the cellulite never seems to go away! The results with this product take a while to see so you must use it consistently but I can honestly say that it has helped me fight the stubborn cellulite on the back of my upper thigh! I can't wait to see what else it can do for me!
Naiade P.
Naiade P.
Feb. 9, 2016, 1:51 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I am not sure if effectively helps with the cellulite as the causes for this one sometimes vary, but I like a lot of this product. When you apply at first, it is a bit greasy and you have to wait it to dry off. that's the only reason I am giving 4 stars and not 5. However, when it is dry, you will want hug your legs because it feels so damn smooth!
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Springfield, OR
Sept. 11, 2016, 3:10 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
This product felt very good on my skin, cooling, fast drying, and smelt great, However I never saw a difference on my skin. I used it 2-3 times daily for 3 months. I was rather disappointed, because Nivea has always been a number one go to for my family growing up. My mother swears on this brand. But this product was unfortunately not for me.
heather c.
heather c.
April 10, 2016, 1:25 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I do not know how much this really helps tones and firm, but I buy it every summer and every summer I believe it makes things better. So let that tell you whether or not it works. It does blend into skin fast and I do not get a sticky feeling at all. I use the lotion after bath all over and then use this on thighs, butt, and belly before bed.
Heather Y.
Heather Y.
Pascoag, RI
April 14, 2016, 2:52 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I swear by this product. In addition to diet and exercise I am almost where I want to be befire summer for once!! It is slightly sticky but soaks in well. Definitley recommend applying after a shower and a thorough towel dry. I used it on my thighs and love the results!!! Keep with it as it takes a few weeks to notice the difference!!!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.