BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

heather c.
heather c.
I do not know how much this really helps tones and firm, but I buy it every summer and every summer I believe it makes things better. So let that tell you whether or not it works. It does blend into skin fast and I do not get a sticky feeling at all. I use the lotion after bath all over and then use this on thighs, butt, and belly before bed.
Heather Y.
Heather Y.
Pascoag, RI
I swear by this product. In addition to diet and exercise I am almost where I want to be befire summer for once!! It is slightly sticky but soaks in well. Definitley recommend applying after a shower and a thorough towel dry. I used it on my thighs and love the results!!! Keep with it as it takes a few weeks to notice the difference!!!
Maxileide S.
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this product, but not as regularly spent i.e. every day , I had done it I would . I will try to be more orderly and see if the better appearance in my cellulite.
this product hard enough, it yields much .
although not tested right I recommend for sure is the expected result if you follow the correct instructions .
Christina M.
Christina M.
Las Vegas, NV
This gel cream has a pleasant smell and is great if your using it along with massaging it into your skin. I feel that it does help if I used it consistently. The price is decent and the packaging is easy. If this had long term results it would be great and if it was something u could get results in one day. LOL!!!
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
Nivea skin firming cellulite gel cream worked great! It was so gentle and light and really just kept your skin feeling soft, silky and smooth! It didn't feel oily at all and absorbed into the skin really well! I have sensitive skin too so that tells you just how gentle it really is! Definitely a great product!
Angee L.
Angee L.
I purchased this product on a whim, hoping I would see some results. I did see a little bit of a difference but once I stopped using it, then my skin went right back to normal. For the price, I did not find it to be something I could sustain for a long period of time. Would I buy again? More than likely not.
Jeanette D.
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana, CA
I love Nivea products and so unquestionably I bought this Nivea product. I have been using it for about 2 months and really I haven't seen any change in my cellulite and the sad part is I work out daily. Anyways I gave it three stars because it does feel so refreshing when I put it on and I love the smell.
Alannah r.
Alannah r.
I used this product for awhile because I have a lot of lose skin. It has a nice cooling effect and smells okay. If your looking to get tighter skin without exercise then it's not going to work. With a balanced diet and exercise this product will really get you tighter skin. I would buy this again .
Gislaine O.
Gislaine O.
Seattle, WA
I really like Nivea, but it's product was a sad experience. I didn't see any change in my body after 3 weeks. I took some pictures to compare and it was the same.
I got sad because this brand was my first option to use for moisturizing my body and it was a success, but the gel didn't work at all.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
It is a great product. Easy to use and easy to find in stores a product well. I love the smell of this skin firming gel. I've been using in my arms and thighs to minimize my self-consciousness agitate before my upcoming wedding. I've noticed some tightening in the arms and thighs and recommend!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.