Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Lexie C.
Lexie C.
Manteca , Ca

I am a mother of two and have my fair share of cellulite. I've tried all the diy remedies and I just felt like I was waisting my time. So I seen this product niveas firming cellulite gelcream and thought what the hey why not try it. I know you won't see dramatic results the next day but after a few weeks of consistently using it I can honestly say I see an improvement and my skin seems tighter! I will definitely repurchase this product when I run out
Bruna A.
Bruna A.
Gig Harbor, WA

I have been using this product for about a year now. I have seen tremendous results when I use it with an overnight body wrap. I don't like to use it before I put on my pajamas, because the fabric will just absorb a lot of the gel. I slather it up and then tightly wrap my legs and midsection with plastic (Saran) wrap, and then go to sleep. It works faster than just applying the gel along, and you will DEFINITELY see a difference when you wake up!
Astrid C.
Astrid C.

I've been using this product for about a month, and it is a good cream and keeps my skin moist and smooth. It has a scent, but you can't really detect it because it is not really strong. As for the firming and toning afirmations... Well, I haven't notice much of a change, I am pretty young so I guess it's normal not to notice it because my skin is still firm and toned somehow, lol. But in the end it helps keeping your skin nice and soft.
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Commack, NY

Let me be honest - I didn't expect this to entirely get rid of my cellulite. I don't think any cream I can do that, I feel like in order for it to completely go away, you need to exercise. However, I was hopeful this would diminish it a little bit, and after about two weeks I did feel like my legs appeared much firmer, and less bumpy! I did have some cellulite, sure, but for a cream and no exercise, I'd say this stuff works pretty well.
Shahreen S.
Shahreen S.

I came across this in the drugstore one day and decided I'd give it a try. I have really bad cellulite on my hips and outer thigh area. There's other brands that are so expensive I figured I try this for cheap to see if it even works or not! Not quite impressed as I don't notice a difference at all. I've been using it for Atleast 3 weeks twice a day. Just feels like watery gel on your skin that doesn't even do anything.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Toney, AL

i bought this product about 2 weeks ago because I have terrible cellulite on the back of my thighs..I have been using this along with the lotion, and honestly i was very skeptical about this product but It proved me wrong!! this stuff really works! i noticed results within the first week. My skin is SUPER soft and as smooth as it was when i was 25! I will continue to use it and highly recommend it to everyone!
Madel R.
Madel R.

This product has a good smell and works pretty well for the price. It isn't the high end stuff but it definitely tightens your skin, with daily use of course. Be sure to put it on after you shower and make it a daily use, you will start to see the difference. I suggest before and after pics of the area you are wanting to firm up. With exercise included with it I think it is 10 times more effective.
Lily P.
Lily P.
Gainesville, FL

I just got this product last week and I have been using it twice a day, right when I wake up and right after I shower at night. I really wanted a product to really tone up the back of my thighs and I really like the results I am seeing so far. The more I use the product, the more I see a toning effect on my thighs. I really like this product and would recommend it especially with summer coming up!
Lesley M.
Lesley M.

I was skeptical to buy this product because I didn't believe that an effective skin tonig gel could be purchased under $10. I finally went to the store and it was on sale so I purchased it. I used the product before bed and would wake up and could feel that my thighs would be a bit firmer. The results aren't drastic but I believe over time the optimal results could be achieved.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Greencastle, PA

I have used this on my thighs and stomach area for stubborn cellulite. I do feel my skin was smoothr and firmer than before using it but I did not really see actual decrease in the dimpling in my skin so it was a half and half product for me. I enjoyed the smoothness of my skin but would have preferred more decrease in appearance of cellulite . Good drug store option though.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.