Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Toney, AL

i bought this product about 2 weeks ago because I have terrible cellulite on the back of my thighs..I have been using this along with the lotion, and honestly i was very skeptical about this product but It proved me wrong!! this stuff really works! i noticed results within the first week. My skin is SUPER soft and as smooth as it was when i was 25! I will continue to use it and highly recommend it to everyone!
Vane C.
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia

Oh my God!! It´s really works! I don't have cellulite, but I used this product on my tummy and behind my upper legs and my arms! anddd!  Great if you just need a little firming for the night to boost your confidence.  I noticed less jiggle and my skin looked tighter. I used the product once a day throughout the summer. Would probably produce higher results when used more often. I will be buying this again.
Lily P.
Lily P.
Gainesville, FL

I just got this product last week and I have been using it twice a day, right when I wake up and right after I shower at night. I really wanted a product to really tone up the back of my thighs and I really like the results I am seeing so far. The more I use the product, the more I see a toning effect on my thighs. I really like this product and would recommend it especially with summer coming up!
Lesley M.
Lesley M.

I was skeptical to buy this product because I didn't believe that an effective skin tonig gel could be purchased under $10. I finally went to the store and it was on sale so I purchased it. I used the product before bed and would wake up and could feel that my thighs would be a bit firmer. The results aren't drastic but I believe over time the optimal results could be achieved.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Greencastle, PA

I have used this on my thighs and stomach area for stubborn cellulite. I do feel my skin was smoothr and firmer than before using it but I did not really see actual decrease in the dimpling in my skin so it was a half and half product for me. I enjoyed the smoothness of my skin but would have preferred more decrease in appearance of cellulite . Good drug store option though.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

Now be forewarned this will not get rid of cellulite but it will make them look less visible. I've used it as the directions indicate (on my thighs- my problem area) and have to say- it does work. I have repurchase this already several times. Definitely a must as a step in getting ready during spring and summer months. It's gel formulation is awesome cuz it dries super fast
Adina D.
Adina D.
Hyattsville, MD

Surprise this doesn't get rid of cellulite! I'm pretty sure everyone knows this by now, but nonetheless, I thought I'd add yet another reminder. In addition, I did not see any noticeable change in my skin as a result of using this product and wouldn't recommend it or use it again. Shea butter and daily squats (for cellulite on legs) work wonders and cost significantly less.
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.

I love this brand reminds me of my childhood is a tradition in my family use this brand, this cream format gel is perfect to use daily after the shower , it is absorbed easily without leaving a greasy feeling , you feel like helping maintain skin moisture , its fragrance is the traditional love and the price is super economical, its format is very practical to apply
Isabella z.
Isabella z.
Oldsmar, FL

I love how this is a gel alternative to your standard liquid toner that you typically buy!! I am so in love with this for the nighttime because when I wake up my skin is so firm and really hydrated this is under 8 bucks so I would recommend this to anyone on a budget or if you are looking for a new toner and firming gel to try definitely give this one a go!!
Allana T.
Allana T.

I have literally been using this product on and off for probably ten years now...and I love it. While it hasn't gotten rid of my problem areas completely, it has still made quite a difference in making my skin appear more toned and firm. It sinks in quickly, smells nice, and is relatively affordable, for the amount of product you get! Long-live Nivea.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.