BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Adina D.
Adina D.
Hyattsville, MD
Surprise this doesn't get rid of cellulite! I'm pretty sure everyone knows this by now, but nonetheless, I thought I'd add yet another reminder. In addition, I did not see any noticeable change in my skin as a result of using this product and wouldn't recommend it or use it again. Shea butter and daily squats (for cellulite on legs) work wonders and cost significantly less.
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
minden nevada, NV

I love this brand reminds me of my childhood is a tradition in my family use this brand, this cream format gel is perfect to use daily after the shower , it is absorbed easily without leaving a greasy feeling , you feel like helping maintain skin moisture , its fragrance is the traditional love and the price is super economical, its format is very practical to apply
Allana T.
Allana T.
I have literally been using this product on and off for probably ten years now...and I love it. While it hasn't gotten rid of my problem areas completely, it has still made quite a difference in making my skin appear more toned and firm. It sinks in quickly, smells nice, and is relatively affordable, for the amount of product you get! Long-live Nivea.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Springfield, OR
This product felt very good on my skin, cooling, fast drying, and smelt great, However I never saw a difference on my skin. I used it 2-3 times daily for 3 months. I was rather disappointed, because Nivea has always been a number one go to for my family growing up. My mother swears on this brand. But this product was unfortunately not for me.
heather c.
heather c.
I do not know how much this really helps tones and firm, but I buy it every summer and every summer I believe it makes things better. So let that tell you whether or not it works. It does blend into skin fast and I do not get a sticky feeling at all. I use the lotion after bath all over and then use this on thighs, butt, and belly before bed.
Heather Y.
Heather Y.
Pascoag, RI
I swear by this product. In addition to diet and exercise I am almost where I want to be befire summer for once!! It is slightly sticky but soaks in well. Definitley recommend applying after a shower and a thorough towel dry. I used it on my thighs and love the results!!! Keep with it as it takes a few weeks to notice the difference!!!
Maxileide S.
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this product, but not as regularly spent i.e. every day , I had done it I would . I will try to be more orderly and see if the better appearance in my cellulite.
this product hard enough, it yields much .
although not tested right I recommend for sure is the expected result if you follow the correct instructions .
Christina M.
Christina M.
Las Vegas, NV
This gel cream has a pleasant smell and is great if your using it along with massaging it into your skin. I feel that it does help if I used it consistently. The price is decent and the packaging is easy. If this had long term results it would be great and if it was something u could get results in one day. LOL!!!
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
Nivea skin firming cellulite gel cream worked great! It was so gentle and light and really just kept your skin feeling soft, silky and smooth! It didn't feel oily at all and absorbed into the skin really well! I have sensitive skin too so that tells you just how gentle it really is! Definitely a great product!
Angee L.
Angee L.
I purchased this product on a whim, hoping I would see some results. I did see a little bit of a difference but once I stopped using it, then my skin went right back to normal. For the price, I did not find it to be something I could sustain for a long period of time. Would I buy again? More than likely not.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.