BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
It is a great product. Easy to use and easy to find in stores a product well. I love the smell of this skin firming gel. I've been using in my arms and thighs to minimize my self-consciousness agitate before my upcoming wedding. I've noticed some tightening in the arms and thighs and recommend!
Erin N.
Oswego, NY
I was very hesitant about this product but it really does help firm up your skin. I have been eating better and exercising so I think it works best when you doing a combination of activities to help you improve you health and body. I have noticed a change in appearance on my stomach and thighs.
Raquel M.
Wilmington, DE
I love this product and 100% recommend it. Of course getting rid of Cellulite comes with eating good and also exercising, but this product helps a lot and I find that it makes difference in a matter of 2 weeks. I have repurchased this product a lot of time already and I definitely recommend it
Amber B.
Torrington, WY
Was not what I expected when I purchased this product. I didn't notice any firming or toning in the areas in which I was using the product. It was far too gently. I was applying this product to my neck/face, thighs and arms. Nothing was seeming to change. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Bianca H.
I used this product during and after my pregnancy and it worked great. The creamed left my skin smooth and fresh and I used it every day . I gained 60 lbs and not a single stretch mark in sight . I will be using this product religiously next time. I highly recommend for all soon to be moms.
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
I like Nivea products. They're nothing super wow, but for their price, they moisturize nicely and don't have overpowering scents. They absorb fairly quickly and completely, so I'm not left with a greasy layer on my skin, which I can't stand. I'm pretty sure no one can stand that feeling.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Not a bad product, but one must remember to tailor the diet. The product is affordable for that little extra help needed. Leaves the skin a little sticky which is why I use at night. Again tailor your diet and exercise for full results! I have seen a difference with the product alone.
Starr S.
Gary, IN
I decided to buy this product to help with my cellulite on my thighs. I used this on a constant bases to see if it would reduce the appearance of my cellulite. I like the cool feeling of the product. I wouldn't repurchase this product again. It was a disappointing product purchase.
Sara W.
Greensburg, PA
I've had two babies in the last three years and I've found my legs don't look like they used to. I used this in conjunction with the Nivea firming lotion twice a day. The results were great! I have also used designer brands and this one works better! Definetly works recommend !
Chloe J.
Tracy, CA
After using this gel cream a few times I could see a different in my skin tone. My favorite part about this product is that it has a cooling effect when you first put it on. It is kind of pricey, but it is worth your money if you follow the directions and use it consistently.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.