Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments
Photos (19)
Astrid C.
Astrid C.

I've been using this product for about a month, and it is a good cream and keeps my skin moist and smooth. It has a scent, but you can't really detect it because it is not really strong. As for the firming and toning afirmations... Well, I haven't notice much of a change, I am pretty young so I guess it's normal not to notice it because my skin is still firm and toned somehow, lol. But in the end it helps keeping your skin nice and soft.
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Commack, NY

Let me be honest - I didn't expect this to entirely get rid of my cellulite. I don't think any cream I can do that, I feel like in order for it to completely go away, you need to exercise. However, I was hopeful this would diminish it a little bit, and after about two weeks I did feel like my legs appeared much firmer, and less bumpy! I did have some cellulite, sure, but for a cream and no exercise, I'd say this stuff works pretty well.
Shahreen S.
Shahreen S.

I came across this in the drugstore one day and decided I'd give it a try. I have really bad cellulite on my hips and outer thigh area. There's other brands that are so expensive I figured I try this for cheap to see if it even works or not! Not quite impressed as I don't notice a difference at all. I've been using it for Atleast 3 weeks twice a day. Just feels like watery gel on your skin that doesn't even do anything.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Toney, AL

i bought this product about 2 weeks ago because I have terrible cellulite on the back of my thighs..I have been using this along with the lotion, and honestly i was very skeptical about this product but It proved me wrong!! this stuff really works! i noticed results within the first week. My skin is SUPER soft and as smooth as it was when i was 25! I will continue to use it and highly recommend it to everyone!
Lily P.
Lily P.
Gainesville, FL

I just got this product last week and I have been using it twice a day, right when I wake up and right after I shower at night. I really wanted a product to really tone up the back of my thighs and I really like the results I am seeing so far. The more I use the product, the more I see a toning effect on my thighs. I really like this product and would recommend it especially with summer coming up!
Lesley M.
Lesley M.

I was skeptical to buy this product because I didn't believe that an effective skin tonig gel could be purchased under $10. I finally went to the store and it was on sale so I purchased it. I used the product before bed and would wake up and could feel that my thighs would be a bit firmer. The results aren't drastic but I believe over time the optimal results could be achieved.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Greencastle, PA

I have used this on my thighs and stomach area for stubborn cellulite. I do feel my skin was smoothr and firmer than before using it but I did not really see actual decrease in the dimpling in my skin so it was a half and half product for me. I enjoyed the smoothness of my skin but would have preferred more decrease in appearance of cellulite . Good drug store option though.
Sethe N.
Sethe N.
MONTRÉAL, Quebec

I used the product daily after bath for a month and did not see any difference in skin firming on my target areas of arms and legs. I have dry skin so it also was not moisturizing at all. It might work for those with regular to oily skin. I found another brand that offers both firming and moisturizing for my dry skin type; so ultimately I returned the Nivea Q10 Plus Firming.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

Now be forewarned this will not get rid of cellulite but it will make them look less visible. I've used it as the directions indicate (on my thighs- my problem area) and have to say- it does work. I have repurchase this already several times. Definitely a must as a step in getting ready during spring and summer months. It's gel formulation is awesome cuz it dries super fast
Adina D.
Adina D.
Hyattsville, MD

Surprise this doesn't get rid of cellulite! I'm pretty sure everyone knows this by now, but nonetheless, I thought I'd add yet another reminder. In addition, I did not see any noticeable change in my skin as a result of using this product and wouldn't recommend it or use it again. Shea butter and daily squats (for cellulite on legs) work wonders and cost significantly less.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.