Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments
Photos (19)
geraldine v.
geraldine v.

Esta crema la amo por que yo sufro de muchas celulitis y esta crema hace milagros pronto me podre poner un traje de baño por que esta crema me a ayudado a reducir las celulitis
Celine V.
Celine V.

I honestly feel like this stuff works! I've been using for about a week and I feel like I can definitely tell a difference. My skin feels and looks more firm, with less bumps!
Paola M.
Paola M.

I've been using this product for about 2 months now, and I have not seen any improvement. I found that using it with a moisturizer helps to improve the skin, but nothing else.
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Barstow, CA

This is a great product. If ever wanting to try making homemade wraps this is a go to product. It does a great job at making your skin feel tighter and look and feel younger.
Awa T.
Awa T.

Does what it's supposed to do. You gotta be consistent using it if you wanna see results. Also, don't expect miracles and be aware that the toning effects are only temporary.
jade r.
jade r.

I loved this product due to the fact that i have nags under my eyes and get ver conscious over them.I recommend buying this and apply it under your make up and then layer it
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Atlantic City, NJ

I was using this product for a short period of time after losing over 30 pounds. I had seen visible improvement in less than a week and it left my skin hydrated and smooth.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, Texas

This is not a quick fix but it does work with regular exercise. I have been using this for about 6 months and I have seen a significant difference especially with squats.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Naples, FL

Bought this thinking it could be extremely helpful however it was very messy and sticky and took quite a while to dry. It was also on the pricier side of Niveas products
Paola R.
Paola R.
Medley, Florida

It is perfect for sensitive skin, dry, etc. It's my favorite skin cream, I put in the fridge 25 min before and when I placed it I feel a freshness in my wonderful skin!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.