BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Lesley M.
I was skeptical to buy this product because I didn't believe that an effective skin tonig gel could be purchased under $10. I finally went to the store and it was on sale so I purchased it. I used the product before bed and would wake up and could feel that my thighs would be a bit firmer. The results aren't drastic but I believe over time the optimal results could be achieved.
Naiade P.
I am not sure if effectively helps with the cellulite as the causes for this one sometimes vary, but I like a lot of this product. When you apply at first, it is a bit greasy and you have to wait it to dry off. that's the only reason I am giving 4 stars and not 5. However, when it is dry, you will want hug your legs because it feels so damn smooth!
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA
My legs have been my problem area for years and no matter how much I work out, the cellulite never seems to go away! The results with this product take a while to see so you must use it consistently but I can honestly say that it has helped me fight the stubborn cellulite on the back of my upper thigh! I can't wait to see what else it can do for me!
Bruna A.
new rochelle, NY
I have been using this product for about a year now. I have seen tremendous results when I use it with an overnight body wrap. I don't like to use it before I put on my pajamas, because the fabric will just absorb a lot of the gel. I slather it up and then tightly wrap my legs and midsection with plastic (Saran) wrap, and then go to sleep. It works faster than just applying the gel along, and you will DEFINITELY see a difference when you wake up!
Tammy K.
Muskego, WI
This product works when applied twice a day routinely. Takes a few minutes to sink in and had a light fragrance. My skin feels soft and I can see improvement of texture over time
heather c.
I do not know how much this really helps tones and firm, but I buy it every summer and every summer I believe it makes things better. So let that tell you whether or not it works. It does blend into skin fast and I do not get a sticky feeling at all. I use the lotion after bath all over and then use this on thighs, butt, and belly before bed.
Phoenix P.
This works wonders!!! i saw a review of this product on a blog and decided to give it a try, and I'm so glad i did. I use it after i shower everyday around my thigh and butt, within a week my skin was firmer and tighter...the "dimples" were not as noticeable! i love this product!
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
Es un excelente gel reafiramante y tonificante para tu cuerpo. Cuando comenze mi regimen de perdida de peso, lo empeze a usar en piernas, abdomen y brazos y me ayudo mucho a que mi piel no quedara floja, sino firme, es buensiimo porque aparte de tonificar no te reseca la piel
Marissa L.
Long Beach, CA
I can't say for sure if this gel cream actually firms/tones the skin, but this is by far one of my favorite moisturizers. I have very sensitive skin that's eczema prone, but this gel keeps my skin hydrated and even relives my eczema when it flares up. Highly recommended!
Christina M.
Las Vegas, NV
This gel cream has a pleasant smell and is great if your using it along with massaging it into your skin. I feel that it does help if I used it consistently. The price is decent and the packaging is easy. If this had long term results it would be great and if it was something u could get results in one day. LOL!!!
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.