Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
NIVEA Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream is enriched with Coenzyme Q10, Natural Lotus extract, and L-Carnitine. Use regularly to improve the skin’s firmness in as little as 2 weeks.
Elsy h.
Elsy h.

Joann  B.
Joann B.
Riverview, MI

It feels nice on the the skin & works ok after using it for a few weeks. The main problems with it are that it's really sticky until it dries & it takes forever for it to absorb.
geraldine v.
geraldine v.

Esta crema la amo por que yo sufro de muchas celulitis y esta crema hace milagros pronto me podre poner un traje de baño por que esta crema me a ayudado a reducir las celulitis
Celine V.
Celine V.

I honestly feel like this stuff works! I've been using for about a week and I feel like I can definitely tell a difference. My skin feels and looks more firm, with less bumps!
Paola M.
Paola M.

I've been using this product for about 2 months now, and I have not seen any improvement. I found that using it with a moisturizer helps to improve the skin, but nothing else.
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Barstow, CA

This is a great product. If ever wanting to try making homemade wraps this is a go to product. It does a great job at making your skin feel tighter and look and feel younger.
Awa T.
Awa T.

Does what it's supposed to do. You gotta be consistent using it if you wanna see results. Also, don't expect miracles and be aware that the toning effects are only temporary.
jade r.
jade r.

I loved this product due to the fact that i have nags under my eyes and get ver conscious over them.I recommend buying this and apply it under your make up and then layer it
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Atlantic City, NJ

I was using this product for a short period of time after losing over 30 pounds. I had seen visible improvement in less than a week and it left my skin hydrated and smooth.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.