Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Ericka I.
Ericka I.
Seminole, Fl

I purchased this gel to help with a few areas of cellulite I have. I really didn't notice much difference after using this product but it smells divine and feels great on the skin.
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.

Love this stuff! I actually ran out and have to buy more but this is amazing and it makes your legs feel nice and smooth and you are able to have nice tone looking legs its great
Joann  B.
Joann B.
Riverview, MI

It feels nice on the the skin & works ok after using it for a few weeks. The main problems with it are that it's really sticky until it dries & it takes forever for it to absorb.
Elsy h.
Elsy h.

NIVEA Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream is enriched with Coenzyme Q10, Natural Lotus extract, and L-Carnitine. Use regularly to improve the skin’s firmness in as little as 2 weeks.
Estefania G.
Estefania G.

Me encanta este producto, recién comencé con el ejercicio y mi mama me compro esta crema y siento que se complementa muy bien con el ejercicio para que no se me quede fea la piel
geraldine v.
geraldine v.

Esta crema la amo por que yo sufro de muchas celulitis y esta crema hace milagros pronto me podre poner un traje de baño por que esta crema me a ayudado a reducir las celulitis
Celine V.
Celine V.

I honestly feel like this stuff works! I've been using for about a week and I feel like I can definitely tell a difference. My skin feels and looks more firm, with less bumps!
Paola M.
Paola M.

I've been using this product for about 2 months now, and I have not seen any improvement. I found that using it with a moisturizer helps to improve the skin, but nothing else.
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Barstow, CA

This is a great product. If ever wanting to try making homemade wraps this is a go to product. It does a great job at making your skin feel tighter and look and feel younger.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.