BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

angela o.
angela o.
Milton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Loves this one it's no gimmicks it really does work and it tones and tightens amazingly
Suzanna  C.
Suzanna C.
Newton, AL
This leaves my skin looking ten times tighter and I could never find a better product.
Sophie G.
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK
It's a great product and works up to standards but it's just as good any other one.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this stuff and with coupons and sales you can find it at a pretty decent price
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Ayee this stuff is good! Nice and refreshing as well!! Must try it helps a lot!
Fernanda R.
Fernanda R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I have used this before and dis not see any results. I would not recommend it
Kenna H.
Kenna H.
Kimberly , Al
Works great at minimizing visible cellulite. Feels great when applying!!!!!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
London, KY
Good product that is worth the money. My mom introduced me to this product
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am absolutely in love with this product. I am a 42 year old woman who started to show signs of aging around my eyes and mouth. I purchased Nivea and began using it and with in 1 day I seen a dramatic difference in my skin. My eyes were more lifted and appeared well rested. The fine lines around my mouth had smoothed out. This product is a gel product so it does have a cooling effect when you first apply it. It does not leave a film or sticky or tacky feeling on your skin like most products do. Instead your skin feels softer and appears more lifted and it also hydrates the skin as well. I will absolutely be purchasing this product again and again. Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10
Tina T.
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
Although I don't think a topical product can lessen cellulite, with summer coming and my legs needing a little help, I thought I'd give it a try. The product is a blue gel moisturizer in a squeeze tube. The gel left my legs feeling smooth and moisturized, never sticky or tacky. I just finished up the tube after using it daily for several weeks. Although I liked the scent and feel of the product, I noticed no difference in the appearance of cellulite or the firmness of my legs.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.