Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Rochester , Mi

I have used this gel cream for a couple months, and haven't noticed much of a difference in my cellulite. There is a slight change, but nothing drastic.
Yesika V.
Yesika V.
Miami, Florida

I´ve used this product about 3 years. When you used it EVERY DAY you will note the change, the cellulite dissapear but when you stop using it, Its BACK.
Luisana B.
Luisana B.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

Esta crema es única, forma un sistema energético que estimula el proceso de regeneración de la piel, logra que se vea y se sienta notoriamente más firme

Victoria M.
Victoria M.

I use this product on those pesky stretch marks and cellulite I have on my rear end and thighs. I have noticed a subtle change but nothing too drastic.
Aline R.
Aline R.

Esse bay-bay celulite da nivea, é bom! Eu usei, e notei diferença, mas claro que não é aquilo tudo, mas é um otimo creme anti-celulite e o preço é bom!
Devin H.
Devin H.
Lowell, IN

This product is great for your skin by firming and toning your skin. Makes you feel great and younger with a whole new face and attitude about yourself
Ritzz M.
Ritzz M.
Woodside, NY

I started using this right before I had my first son. I definitely. Think it played a part at keeping the skin on my thighs tight and it smells great!
Es un poco decepcionante, realmente no vi resultados, es un poco espesa y tarda en secarse, está bien como una hidratante pero no cumple su función...
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Daytona beach, FL

Great product overall I would recommend this I saw great results the price is a little high packing is nice the smell is great I would purchase again
Monica S.
Monica S.
E Providence, RI

Great way to keep your skin moisturized and tight at the same time. I do not use every day so I have not seen dramatic results but I would recommend
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.