Add a Photo

By NIVEA
#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (23)
Sept. 4, 2016, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Love this gel! I have celulite & use this has helped me so much in just a week I noticed a difference I use it before going to the gym everyday
Patricia Ann E.
Patricia Ann E.
Webster, Ma
June 30, 2016, 7:50 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Hey, guess what does work- at all. This overpriced tube of goop- it feels gross when you put it on and there are no results. Definitely a skip.
Traci B.
Traci B.
Ithaca, MI
My husband has started using Gold Bond facial cream for after he shaves to help with redness and razor burn it has made a tremendous difference
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Fishers, IN
Feb. 11, 2016, 12:05 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
While this moisturizer is light and airy with a great scent, I did not notice a difference in my skin's firmness. It left me wishing for more.
Maddiee G.
Maddiee G.
Overland Park, KS
Jan. 16, 2016, 11:09 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I purchased this when I started working out. It smells great!!! But did not do anything for me. I couldn't see any difference in my cellulite.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Brooklyn, NY
Feb. 15, 2016, 8:28 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Helps moisturize and tighten my skin. Feels good on and helps my legs look more firm. Great for summer when you're wearing shorts and dresses!
Mariyol A.
Mariyol A.
Richmond , Tx
Feb. 23, 2016, 1:33 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Excellent cream as a helper when you are working on reduce your cellulite problem.. i see result using it, also with a clean diet and massage
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
San Bernardino, CA
March 31, 2016, 8:16 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Havent tried this but i definitely want too don't really know whay to put on this revieww but i guess when i try it out il have to re post it
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Eglin AFB, FL
March 13, 2016, 9:36 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I really liked the effect this stuff had on my skin. Creams can't remove cellulite, but this stuff really seemed to firm and smooth my skin.
Becca Y.
Becca Y.
Tulsa, OK
Feb. 16, 2016, 3:38 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This product really doesn't do anything. It's just as moisturizing as any other lotion, but it didn't reduce the appearance of my cellulite.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.