BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Boynton Beach, FL
I do this for a while. I believe it did make a small difference, but still, a difference and with cellulite that's difficult.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mena, AR
This is my most favorite lotion! I use it every day! After just one use my skin was so soft I was hooked from the first time!
Wensalee B.
Wensalee B.
My cellulite has decreased so much I now do not mind wearing shorts during the summer. Big difference with this magic potion.
Kara P.
Kara P.
I have heard many good things about this product. I'm looking forward to trying it out and letting you all know how it works.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Tampa, Fl
This cream is so nice it smells awesome and it really works after using it for 6 weeks i have seen dramatic change in my skin
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH
I use this all sumner long!I think it helps if you use it everyday! Alittle goes along way and it will last you quite awhile!
Hadrielly G.
Hadrielly G.
Ellicott city , MD
I used this product all over my body, I created too much expectation on this product, my skin was the same. I don't recommend
Gives great feelings , smoothns my skin. I use it all the time. Nivea is good for creams. They know how to mosturize skins.
Payton B.
Payton B.
Memphis, TN
This is the best firming lotion ever. Smells great and not too thick. Great price. Bought at target!! Recommended. Gentle!!
Carolyn T.
Carolyn T.
Doral, FL
I saw little result, if my skin was softer but It didn't do much miracle. Now if I use it and I do exercise. It'd be better
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.