Add a Photo

Andrew H.
Caledonia, MI
June 25, 2016, 6:32 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Works great. Helped to firm my skin as I lost 70 pounds and reduce excess skin. I recommend to anyone losing weight or just toning up for the beach.
Monica S.
Monica S.
E Providence, RI
Great way to keep your skin moisturized and tight at the same time. I do not use every day so I have not seen dramatic results but I would recommend
melissa y.
melissa y.
Salida, CO
Love this product it moisturizes my skin so well i couldn't live without it!!! Its the only product that actually works and it smells wonderful!!!!
Gretel M.
Gretel M.
Pomona, CA
Jan. 30, 2016, 6:37 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Amazing results. Would totally recommend. It does take 2 weeks like the products says but after 2 weeks your cellulite slowly starts disappearing.
Mary L.
Mary L.
March 16, 2016, 12:29 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Nivea as usual delivers worth proper moisturizing properties but on the 'toning & firming' part .......not quite up to that claim yet guys. Sorry.
Jaqueline R.
Jaqueline R.
Dundalk, MD
Feb. 22, 2016, 9:43 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Muy buena mi mamá la usa y poco a poco la celulitis se le va quitando yo la recommendaria a todas las mujeres ya que nosotras sufrimos mucho de eso
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Puyallup, WA
Jan. 15, 2016, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I love the way that this makes my skin feel more firm and tone over time. It's not immediate results but overtime you definitely see a difference!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
It wasn't as great as I had hoped. I felt a much bigger difference than I saw. It felt like the skin was more firm but not visually what I wanted
Jacqueline K.
Jacqueline K.
Yorktown, VA
Jan. 24, 2016, 9:46 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
So effective! I love this so much it is an absolute joy! My favorite brand! Everything is so creamy and luxurious! This product is no exception!
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Los Angeles, CA
Dec. 9, 2015, 5:45 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I love how this cream does actuallly work but you got to use it as directly. But it does work.. It goes on smooth and its not sticky. I love it.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.