BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Kelly D.
Kelly D.
It's nice I suppose but I didn't notice amazing results. It's fine as a cream itself but I didn't notice cellulite results
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Manassas, VA
Wish I could get my hands on some more of this to prepare for the upcoming bikini season.i used up the last of the old one
Devorah K.
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the smell of this and the way it felt. Didn't really notice a difference but it's a really good way to moisturize.
Juana M.
Juana M.
Pottstown, PA
Works alright I've been using it for a while
Now , and my Cellulite is slowly diminishing , a little pricey but worth it
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
This is a really good product but as far as firming and toning you have to use it everyday for awhile to see any results
This product it is very nice for the sumer.It leaves a great feelings after you used .I love this especialy for my legs.
Ibis C.
Ibis C.
Nivea always have good products. But, this, mmm, not work for me! I did not see any results of its firming and toning...
Tina W.
Tina W.
Del City, Ok
Wasn't expecting a miracle but it did absolutely nothing for me. Only reason I gave two stars is because it smelled ok.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Haven't seen too much of a difference but there is a very slight change.
Only been using it for a couple weeks though.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
I don't really see any difference after using this for about a month. I wouldn't recommend spending the money on this.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.