Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Ashburn, VA

Although I don't have much cellulite I can not rule out the possibility that this cream prevented me from ever getting any! It smells great and makes you feel good about yourself too!!
Valentina P.
Valentina P.
Redondo Beach, CA

This is not the best product that I've ever used. It is too oily and I think that the effects are not the best. My skin doesn't look very different from the time I started using this.
Drew H.
Drew H.
Lake Mary, FL

This gel is awesome. I used this on my stomach religiously after losing weight and I could really see a difference. It smells good too. My only complaint is that it's a little greasy.
Jenna Y.
Jenna Y.
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Manitoba, Manitoba, Manitoba

Used this it was pretty good. I wasn't a huge fan of the actual cream itself but I did notice a small change in the appearance of cellulite so I would saw it is a worthwhile product!
Dalia M.
Dalia M.
Modesto, CA

This recently purchased love the feeling on my thighs.love that it comes in the gel have only been using it for a week and half and can see some differences in my stomach and thighs.
caylie r.
caylie r.
Victoria, Australia

I have a mixed skin combination, some days it can be oily other days it can be very dry, but when I came across this moisturizer it helped both my skin types! would 100% recommended
gab S.
gab S.
Whitby, Ontario

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. IV lost a lot of weight and this really help with tighten the skin and removing cellulite. I wouldnsuggues to anyone that has this problem reallynup my confidence
Ericka I.
Ericka I.
Seminole, Fl

I purchased this gel to help with a few areas of cellulite I have. I really didn't notice much difference after using this product but it smells divine and feels great on the skin.
NIVEA Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream is enriched with Coenzyme Q10, Natural Lotus extract, and L-Carnitine. Use regularly to improve the skin’s firmness in as little as 2 weeks.
Estefania G.
Estefania G.

Me encanta este producto, recién comencé con el ejercicio y mi mama me compro esta crema y siento que se complementa muy bien con el ejercicio para que no se me quede fea la piel
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.