Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Kathryn  M.
Kathryn M.
Red Springs, NC

I've tried this and didn't get much of a result. I was thinking that is may have been an old bottle or something so I purchased another bit still no results.
kamilah F.
kamilah F.
Summerville, SC

I used this temporarily and didn't finish using it because I felt I didn't have results so I gave uprops. Ipurchased this product at walgreens and it was $16
Julie-Anne J.
Julie-Anne J.
Port St Lucie, FL

This actually works. I've been using this sonce 2009, and it works very well. Use it as soon as you come out of the shower. I always purchase at Walgreens.
Karito G.
Karito G.
Miami

En cuanto a la hidratación, este producto estaba bien.
, la necesidad de mantener este producto en su rutina diaria para ver los resultados de su estancia.
Julie T.
Julie T.

I tried this before and did not feel it made much of a difference for me. I did like the moistourizing formula, but don't think it did much firming for me.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK

I love Nivea for their clean scent alone but have to say this stuff just works...of course it's temporary but with daily use the results remain noticeable
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Galloway, NJ

Great product! I have been using this on my stretch marks that I've noticed on my thighs and it's really made a larger difference than I thought it would.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX

I love to apply this cream on my thigh and legs! Since i have a lot of cellulites among my thigh area! It really works!! Seen a difference in nust 3weeks!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Bradenton, FL

I didn't nessesarily notice any firming or toning, but this felt nice and provided enough moisture without leaving me feeling sticky in the florida heat.
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
Miami Florida, Miami Florida

Definitely give it more than the suggested two weeks to see results

this really does what it says it would.. almost instantly you feel the difference..
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.