BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Davenport, FL
I've been using this product for a couple years now. I love the scent of the gel and it makes my legs extremely soft after using it. It's pretty cheap and if you apply it after you get out of the shower it lasts at least a month to two months. I'd highly recommend this product!
Ashton B.
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this product. I use it in my bottom when I feel that it needs it and usually does its job in a week. I don't find it to be a cheat for the skin as much as I find it to be something to help out my skin a little bit more. I find that I am starting to age a little bit more and need a little extra help to feel like I'm 20 again. I am totally confident without any products but I like the smell, the way it feels and the effects it gives my skin. So I highly recommend it.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Westminster
I absolutely love this stuff. I put it on everyday after I shower and before I go to bed and it really works!! Its not very expensive or anything and it feels really cooling and hydrating. I love that I can just go to Walgreens and get some if I run out! This product is great it won't completely get rid of your cellulite but it does work as much as you can expect it to for the price.
Vane C.
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
Oh my God!! It´s really works! I don't have cellulite, but I used this product on my tummy and behind my upper legs and my arms! anddd!  Great if you just need a little firming for the night to boost your confidence.  I noticed less jiggle and my skin looked tighter. I used the product once a day throughout the summer. Would probably produce higher results when used more often. I will be buying this again.
S Y.
S Y.
Wellness Guru Expert
Product is okay. I purchased this to help tighten my abdominal skin after having my son, and I've seen minimal changes since using it. I use this product daily and continue to use it only because I already have it, but I probably won't repurchase or recommend this product. I'm exercising as well which seems much more effective.
brianna l.
brianna l.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product does it's job and is a pretty reasonable price. I use this once in a while when I notice my cellulite getting more "bumpy". I use this once or twice a day for a few weeks until I see results. It takes a while to soak into the skin and is a bit sticky but other than that it's a good drugstore cellulite cream.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
Wellness Guru Expert
Just start using this product about 5 days ago. Not much of a difference yet, waiting patiently for a miracle lol. I've had cellulite since I was in middle school and I am in decent shape. I've always been self conscious about my problem areas. Only time will tell twice a day with this gel.
Floricel G.
Floricel G.
Deer Park, TX
I wish I could give it more stars!! I bought it about a month ago and I have definitely noticed my thighs and stomach getting firm. It smells really good and it works! I love it! Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10
tammy m.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
really helps with farming and it's very gentle am I music many times and it's affordable I bought this online and very happy with it and the packaging is so pretty the scent is wonderful it's like Lillys and flowers in the garden and I will definitely buy it again
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Waukesha , WI
I was very nervous using this product only because I've never bought it before but after 2 kids I bought it at meijer and after 2 weeks I seen results instantly. Definitely happy with this product and will buy again once I run out.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.