Add a Photo

Photos (15)
LeeRay F.
LeeRay F.
Blythedale, MO

This product is amazing for dry skin during the winter and after a month use I have noticed it also has the benefits of skin firming as well.. I have recommended this product to everyone.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Rogers, CT

Works well but you have to use it every single day and not stop. Using it every day for forever I'm not going to lie is an inconvenience. Other then that it smells nice and works great.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Ashburn, VA

Although I don't have much cellulite I can not rule out the possibility that this cream prevented me from ever getting any! It smells great and makes you feel good about yourself too!!
Alba l.
Alba l.
Aurora, IL

I try this for like 2 weeks and i don't see any improvement in my skin so i stop using it because of that i don't know if it was a sort time i use it and thats why i dond see any results
Drew H.
Drew H.
Lake Mary, FL

This gel is awesome. I used this on my stomach religiously after losing weight and I could really see a difference. It smells good too. My only complaint is that it's a little greasy.
Valentina P.
Valentina P.
Redondo Beach, CA

This is not the best product that I've ever used. It is too oily and I think that the effects are not the best. My skin doesn't look very different from the time I started using this.
Jenna Y.
Jenna Y.
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Manitoba, Manitoba

Used this it was pretty good. I wasn't a huge fan of the actual cream itself but I did notice a small change in the appearance of cellulite so I would saw it is a worthwhile product!
Dalia M.
Dalia M.
Modesto , Ca

This recently purchased love the feeling on my thighs.love that it comes in the gel have only been using it for a week and half and can see some differences in my stomach and thighs.
caylie r.
caylie r.
Victoria, Australia

I have a mixed skin combination, some days it can be oily other days it can be very dry, but when I came across this moisturizer it helped both my skin types! would 100% recommended
gab S.
gab S.
Whitby, Ontario

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. IV lost a lot of weight and this really help with tighten the skin and removing cellulite. I wouldnsuggues to anyone that has this problem reallynup my confidence
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.