BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Ericka I.
Seminole, FL
I purchased this gel to help with a few areas of cellulite I have. I really didn't notice much difference after using this product but it smells divine and feels great on the skin.
Joann  B.
Riverview, MI
It feels nice on the the skin & works ok after using it for a few weeks. The main problems with it are that it's really sticky until it dries & it takes forever for it to absorb.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
It is a great product. Easy to use and easy to find in stores a product well. I have not seen any significant change after a container. but wrong to try a package to see if the results progress. I regularly use after the shower and just before bedtime.
Jessica H.
Naples, FL
Bought this thinking it could be extremely helpful however it was very messy and sticky and took quite a while to dry. It was also on the pricier side of Niveas products
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
It is perfect for sensitive skin, dry, etc. It's my favorite skin cream, I put in the fridge 25 min before and when I placed it I feel a freshness in my wonderful skin!
Mia G.
Butler
This stuff is perfection in a bottle. It legitimately works and made my tummy look so much less frumpy after having 3 kiddos! I'm obsessed with it and cannot run out!
Brittany L.
Very good product made my skin super soft yet super firm could tell a major difference in the way my skin looked Great value for the price you pay i would definitely recommend for others to buy. :):):):):):):)
Keara T.
Brunswick, ME
Nice formula makes my skin feel soft. I liked the scent as well, but did not see much as far as results. Maybe I just need to use it for a longer period of time.-
Ana Belen M.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product. He is also one of my allies for the summer, and the beach. Since I used it weeks before so that when I wear my swimsuit I can show off a fresh and fresh skin! I recommend it!
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
Wow..... I love this . I'm so impressed with this product. I never found anything like this. I love it. I seen tremendous results. The best product ever! I use it daily. I've told all of my friends about it.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.