Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Monica S.
Monica S.
Lansing, IL

I love this product right now it's the best over the counter they have. I do like how it feels on the skin and I have seen results as long as you are consistent with a light diet and exercise
Sara B.
Sara B.
Belleville

I love this product for mornings when I'm feeling puffy! I work some under my eyes and along my jawline, I look sculpted and it definitely boosts my confidence level! Would highly recommend!
JoAnn K.
JoAnn K.
Roanoke, VA

I don't have a lot of cellulite (5'5, 116 lbs), but I wanted a firmer look for the beach. This gel works, but I would recommend for short term use - you have to keep using it to get results.
LeeRay F.
LeeRay F.
Blythedale, MO

This product is amazing for dry skin during the winter and after a month use I have noticed it also has the benefits of skin firming as well.. I have recommended this product to everyone.
Richalie V.
Richalie V.

I've been using this product for years and am extremely impressed with it. It has a light, pleasant fragrance. Leaves skins soft and feeling tighter. Works great on cellulite and dimples.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Rogers, CT

Works well but you have to use it every single day and not stop. Using it every day for forever I'm not going to lie is an inconvenience. Other then that it smells nice and works great.
Alba l.
Alba l.
Aurora, IL

I try this for like 2 weeks and i don't see any improvement in my skin so i stop using it because of that i don't know if it was a sort time i use it and thats why i dond see any results
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Ashburn, VA

Although I don't have much cellulite I can not rule out the possibility that this cream prevented me from ever getting any! It smells great and makes you feel good about yourself too!!
Valentina P.
Valentina P.
Redondo Beach, CA

This is not the best product that I've ever used. It is too oily and I think that the effects are not the best. My skin doesn't look very different from the time I started using this.
Drew H.
Drew H.
Lake Mary, FL

This gel is awesome. I used this on my stomach religiously after losing weight and I could really see a difference. It smells good too. My only complaint is that it's a little greasy.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.