BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Ashton B.
Statham, GA
I really like this product. I use it in my bottom when I feel that it needs it and usually does its job in a week. I don't find it to be a cheat for the skin as much as I find it to be something to help out my skin a little bit more. I find that I am starting to age a little bit more and need a little extra help to feel like I'm 20 again. I am totally confident without any products but I like the smell, the way it feels and the effects it gives my skin. So I highly recommend it.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I am a huge fan of the Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus and decided to try the gel out as well. This stuff is super lightweight and absorbs easily. I actually apply this prior to wearing my waist cincher and I love the results. This stuff does have a strong scent to it, it's not terrible, but it kinda smells like men's shaving cream. This stuff doesn't break my skin out or sting or anything. If you use latex waist cinchers, this is a great product for you!
Jessica M.
Davenport, FL
I've been using this product for a couple years now. I love the scent of the gel and it makes my legs extremely soft after using it. It's pretty cheap and if you apply it after you get out of the shower it lasts at least a month to two months. I'd highly recommend this product!
Rachel C.
Westminster
I absolutely love this stuff. I put it on everyday after I shower and before I go to bed and it really works!! Its not very expensive or anything and it feels really cooling and hydrating. I love that I can just go to Walgreens and get some if I run out! This product is great it won't completely get rid of your cellulite but it does work as much as you can expect it to for the price.
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
Oh my God!! It´s really works! I don't have cellulite, but I used this product on my tummy and behind my upper legs and my arms! anddd!  Great if you just need a little firming for the night to boost your confidence.  I noticed less jiggle and my skin looked tighter. I used the product once a day throughout the summer. Would probably produce higher results when used more often. I will be buying this again.
brianna l.
This product does it's job and is a pretty reasonable price. I use this once in a while when I notice my cellulite getting more "bumpy". I use this once or twice a day for a few weeks until I see results. It takes a while to soak into the skin and is a bit sticky but other than that it's a good drugstore cellulite cream.
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
Just start using this product about 5 days ago. Not much of a difference yet, waiting patiently for a miracle lol. I've had cellulite since I was in middle school and I am in decent shape. I've always been self conscious about my problem areas. Only time will tell twice a day with this gel.
tammy m.
strongsville, OH
really helps with farming and it's very gentle am I music many times and it's affordable I bought this online and very happy with it and the packaging is so pretty the scent is wonderful it's like Lillys and flowers in the garden and I will definitely buy it again
Stacy S.
I decided to try this on a whim since summer season is coming. I bought this in sale on targets website. I saw good reviews so I figured this might really help smooth out my rear and thighs. I exercise regularly typically 5 days a week and I have a good diet. I have some extra cellulite in my rear and thigh areas. I've used this a week long so far just one application per day and I see some improvements already. So far so good!
Victoria O.
Waukesha , WI
I was very nervous using this product only because I've never bought it before but after 2 kids I bought it at meijer and after 2 weeks I seen results instantly. Definitely happy with this product and will buy again once I run out.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.