Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Indianapolis, IN

This is such a great product, I still have some left over but I'm going to need to buy more soon. I definitely recommend this product, and the price is very good.
Gisselle M.
Gisselle M.
Hialeah, FL

I don't have cellulite but I out this on my stomach and it makes it look so incredibly firma nd amazing that I just fell in love with this amazing little product
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Brooklyn, NY

I absolutely love this Serum! Makes my skin so smooth and soft. Has the feel and consistency of a face primer so it blurs everything juat a bit. Use it everyday!
Breeana S.
Breeana S.
Washington, DC

I have used it and I don't feel like I had any results. the bottle is still sitting on my dresser. after reading other reviews I might just give it anther round.
Cristy H.
Cristy H.

I have use this product and like it very much I haven't seen really big difference but overall I really enjoy the scent , texture and how it observes in my body.
Faith G.
Faith G.
Mcalester, OK

I use this on my thighs and glutes to tone up for shorts and bikini season. Works great for slight superficial cellulite. Don't expect miracle if yours is deep.
Marta D.
Marta D.

When used religiously and in combo with the other gel this actually produces results! Once you stop using though the cellulite does come back :( smells awesome!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Cornelius, NC

So I think this product combined with other healthy lifestyle changes can cause some good improvement to cellulite. I saw improvement after using this product.
member-b10d93702
member-b10d93702
Miami, Florida

Es increible esta crema, me ayudo mucho a reducir mis celulitis de una manera facil y rapida, tiene un olor bastante agradable y su precio esta bastante bueno
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Miami, Fl

Esto en realidad no ayuda con la celulitis para mí . No me di cuenta cualquier diferencia. No hay nada malo con ella , simplemente no vale la pena mi tiempo .
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.