Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
El Cajon , Ca

I used this for about a month and didn't notice a difference. I do like the smell and how it feels on the skin but for cellulite it's not the best. Maybe if I tried it longer it would be better
Neyllen P.
Neyllen P.

This formula has a delicious smell, use daily for 3 weeks doing a little massage to accelerate the disappearance of my problem I'm still waiting for the results seen improvement but it is slow
Heloisa F.
Heloisa F.
Lakewood, CO

I usually really like Nivea products when I use. But this product, specifically didn't work as I was expecting to. it supposed to make your skin more firm and toning but it didn't happen on me.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Lansing, IL

I love this product right now it's the best over the counter they have. I do like how it feels on the skin and I have seen results as long as you are consistent with a light diet and exercise
JoAnn K.
JoAnn K.
Roanoke, VA

I don't have a lot of cellulite (5'5, 116 lbs), but I wanted a firmer look for the beach. This gel works, but I would recommend for short term use - you have to keep using it to get results.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Belleville

I love this product for mornings when I'm feeling puffy! I work some under my eyes and along my jawline, I look sculpted and it definitely boosts my confidence level! Would highly recommend!
LeeRay F.
LeeRay F.
Blythedale, MO

This product is amazing for dry skin during the winter and after a month use I have noticed it also has the benefits of skin firming as well.. I have recommended this product to everyone.
Richalie V.
Richalie V.

I've been using this product for years and am extremely impressed with it. It has a light, pleasant fragrance. Leaves skins soft and feeling tighter. Works great on cellulite and dimples.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Rogers, CT

Works well but you have to use it every single day and not stop. Using it every day for forever I'm not going to lie is an inconvenience. Other then that it smells nice and works great.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Ashburn, VA

Although I don't have much cellulite I can not rule out the possibility that this cream prevented me from ever getting any! It smells great and makes you feel good about yourself too!!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.