Add a Photo

Luisana B.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Jan. 15, 2016, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Esta crema es única, forma un sistema energético que estimula el proceso de regeneración de la piel, logra que se vea y se sienta notoriamente más firme

Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Rochester, MI
Jan. 16, 2016, 7:01 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I have used this gel cream for a couple months, and haven't noticed much of a difference in my cellulite. There is a slight change, but nothing drastic.
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
Miami Florida, Miami Florida
Definitely give it more than the suggested two weeks to see results

this really does what it says it would.. almost instantly you feel the difference..
Devin H.
Devin H.
Lowell, IN
Feb. 17, 2016, 10:32 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
This product is great for your skin by firming and toning your skin. Makes you feel great and younger with a whole new face and attitude about yourself
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
March 9, 2016, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I use this product on those pesky stretch marks and cellulite I have on my rear end and thighs. I have noticed a subtle change but nothing too drastic.
Aline R.
Aline R.
July 5, 2016, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Esse bay-bay celulite da nivea, é bom! Eu usei, e notei diferença, mas claro que não é aquilo tudo, mas é um otimo creme anti-celulite e o preço é bom!
Ritzz M.
Ritzz M.
Woodside, NY
Jan. 10, 2016, 5:52 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I started using this right before I had my first son. I definitely. Think it played a part at keeping the skin on my thighs tight and it smells great!
May 14, 2016, 10:29 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Es un poco decepcionante, realmente no vi resultados, es un poco espesa y tarda en secarse, está bien como una hidratante pero no cumple su función...
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
Great product overall I would recommend this I saw great results the price is a little high packing is nice the smell is great I would purchase again
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Caledonia, MI
June 25, 2016, 6:32 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Works great. Helped to firm my skin as I lost 70 pounds and reduce excess skin. I recommend to anyone losing weight or just toning up for the beach.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.