Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY

I've used this stuff for years, it has a really nice cooling affect, and has a nice smell as well. Over time, I've noticed how it smooths out all of the little dimples I have on the back of my thighs.
Amna A.
Amna A.
New Castle, DE

Does what it says. My cellulite has been less visible eever since i started using it.
I workout daily and this product has definitely helped with those stubborn bumps on the front and back of my legs.
Rosmary M.
Rosmary M.

Estoy usando este producto hace mas de 2 meses y si he visto que mi celulitis ha ido disminuyendo, lo he recibido como prueba y me ha funcionado muy bien, quizas porque la aplico varias veces al dia.
Cristina E.
Cristina E.

That product doesn't have anything to envy of other most renamed brands because its effectiveness. It's cheeper than the beauty salons products and jibes incredible results. I used form 10 years ago.
Alice S.
Alice S.

Love using this after washing my face with a very strong product that pulls moisture from skin, also love using this before applying my make up primer to have a soft and smooth surface to apply on.
Euan H.
Euan H.

Great feeling to this, possibly one of the best ones I've tried all though this did make my face feel a little dry afterwards, that's probably just me, but nevertheless this finish on to is amazing.
Ana Maria V.
Ana Maria V.
Dover, NJ

I bought this cream with hopes to make my cellulite disappear. I cannot say that it completely goes away but the gel does help in making my skin appear tighter. Definitely better than other creams.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Duluth, GA

This gel cream ia everything! I actually prefer when the cream is gel because it feels much better and gives a cold sensation then just regular cream. Will keep purchasing this cellulite gel cream.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Spokane Vly, WA

I used this after I had my baby. The smell is great! I didn't notice a HUGE difference but I also didn't use it everyday either. It's very gentle on the skin! I would recommend for others to try!
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Orlando, FL

I like to use this on my thighs. It does seem to make a difference to me, but then again I don't have that much cellulite and I do go to the gym as well. But I would still recommend this product.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.