BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how this cream does actuallly work but you got to use it as directly. But it does work.. It goes on smooth and its not sticky. I love it.
Patricia Ann E.
Patricia Ann E.
Webster, Ma
Hey, guess what does work- at all. This overpriced tube of goop- it feels gross when you put it on and there are no results. Definitely a skip.
Traci B.
Traci B.
Ithaca, MI
My husband has started using Gold Bond facial cream for after he shaves to help with redness and razor burn it has made a tremendous difference
Love this gel! I have celulite & use this has helped me so much in just a week I noticed a difference I use it before going to the gym everyday
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Fishers, IN
While this moisturizer is light and airy with a great scent, I did not notice a difference in my skin's firmness. It left me wishing for more.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Brooklyn, NY
Helps moisturize and tighten my skin. Feels good on and helps my legs look more firm. Great for summer when you're wearing shorts and dresses!
Mariyol A.
Mariyol A.
Richmond , TX
Excellent cream as a helper when you are working on reduce your cellulite problem.. i see result using it, also with a clean diet and massage
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Vestaburg, MI
I really liked this cream I thought it worked really well although I think you need to use it often in order to see results and it is pricey
Becca Y.
Becca Y.
Tulsa, OK
This product really doesn't do anything. It's just as moisturizing as any other lotion, but it didn't reduce the appearance of my cellulite.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Eglin AFB, FL
I really liked the effect this stuff had on my skin. Creams can't remove cellulite, but this stuff really seemed to firm and smooth my skin.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.