Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (23)
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Esto en realidad no ayuda con la celulitis para mí . No me di cuenta cualquier diferencia. No hay nada malo con ella , simplemente no vale la pena mi tiempo .
member-b10d93702
member-b10d93702
Miami, Florida
Es increible esta crema, me ayudo mucho a reducir mis celulitis de una manera facil y rapida, tiene un olor bastante agradable y su precio esta bastante bueno
Kathryn  M.
Kathryn M.
Red Springs, NC
Feb. 7, 2016, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I've tried this and didn't get much of a result. I was thinking that is may have been an old bottle or something so I purchased another bit still no results.
kamilah F.
kamilah F.
Summerville, SC
April 3, 2016, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I used this temporarily and didn't finish using it because I felt I didn't have results so I gave uprops. Ipurchased this product at walgreens and it was $16
Julie-Anne J.
Julie-Anne J.
Port St Lucie, FL
April 12, 2016, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This actually works. I've been using this sonce 2009, and it works very well. Use it as soon as you come out of the shower. I always purchase at Walgreens.
Julie T.
Julie T.
March 6, 2016, 1:18 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I tried this before and did not feel it made much of a difference for me. I did like the moistourizing formula, but don't think it did much firming for me.
Karito G.
Karito G.
Miami
Feb. 6, 2016, 11:39 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
En cuanto a la hidratación, este producto estaba bien.
, la necesidad de mantener este producto en su rutina diaria para ver los resultados de su estancia.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I love Nivea for their clean scent alone but have to say this stuff just works...of course it's temporary but with daily use the results remain noticeable
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Galloway, NJ
Jan. 12, 2016, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Great product! I have been using this on my stretch marks that I've noticed on my thighs and it's really made a larger difference than I thought it would.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
June 26, 2016, 1:54 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I love to apply this cream on my thigh and legs! Since i have a lot of cellulites among my thigh area! It really works!! Seen a difference in nust 3weeks!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.