BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
I don't really see any difference after using this for about a month. I wouldn't recommend spending the money on this.
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
Weston, CT
It doesn't work in my skin. Maybe it can work with another person. My skin didn't shown any difference before usind it
Eleonora Z.
Eleonora Z.
brooklyn, NY
This didn't work. I tried it for two months one summer hoping my cellulite would go away or at least appear to go away.
katy d.
katy d.
Grand prairie , TX
I recommend this product. for a girl who has cellulite, this cream helped minimize it! the price isn't so bad either!
Missy M.
Missy M.
Port Jervis
I just love this. I have bad cellulite and this helps to tone it down and make my skin very toned and also hydrated.
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
I apply this when I get out of the shower 1st thing in the morning. It is a gel so it is easy to apply to the legs.
Carol M.
Carol M.
Wellness Guru Expert
The best! I really recommend this product and I think the results are instantaneous. I'm surprised (in a good way).
Berlyn J.
Berlyn J.
It does help! although it leaves my skin feeling really sticky, smells okay. overall at least my legs look better!
Wen H.
Wen H.
Baltimore, MD
This cream feels good going on to your skin. After use, there was not visible change in real firmness of the skin.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Sacramento , CA
Loved this product have been using it for a long time. Seen so many good results. Will recommend to fellow mommy
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.