Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Duluth, GA

This gel cream ia everything! I actually prefer when the cream is gel because it feels much better and gives a cold sensation then just regular cream. Will keep purchasing this cellulite gel cream.
Ana Maria V.
Ana Maria V.
Dover, NJ

I bought this cream with hopes to make my cellulite disappear. I cannot say that it completely goes away but the gel does help in making my skin appear tighter. Definitely better than other creams.
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Orlando, FL

I like to use this on my thighs. It does seem to make a difference to me, but then again I don't have that much cellulite and I do go to the gym as well. But I would still recommend this product.
Shaina D.
Shaina D.
Jacksonville, FL

I buy this every time it comes into my local Ross Dress for Less. I mainly use it on my belly, thighs and back side at night when I get out pf the shower. I definitely feel firmer in those areas.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Spokane Vly, WA

I used this after I had my baby. The smell is great! I didn't notice a HUGE difference but I also didn't use it everyday either. It's very gentle on the skin! I would recommend for others to try!
Kayna B.
Kayna B.
Tyler, TX

This stuff is amazing! it really does reduce the appearance of cellulite and it firms the skin! I used it for months at a time while tanning right before and it left me with some S.E.X.Y thighs!
Charley Joelle S.
Charley Joelle S.
Hammond, LA

I really like this product! It works really well but you can't rely spilt on this gel. It can only do so much! Working out is a great factor that can help with this gel! Hit those squats ladies!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
El Cajon , Ca

I used this for about a month and didn't notice a difference. I do like the smell and how it feels on the skin but for cellulite it's not the best. Maybe if I tried it longer it would be better
Neyllen P.
Neyllen P.

This formula has a delicious smell, use daily for 3 weeks doing a little massage to accelerate the disappearance of my problem I'm still waiting for the results seen improvement but it is slow
Heloisa F.
Heloisa F.
Littleton, CO

I usually really like Nivea products when I use. But this product, specifically didn't work as I was expecting to. it supposed to make your skin more firm and toning but it didn't happen on me.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.