Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL

Omg, to start, this product smells amazing! The application is so smooth and my skin felt tighter even after the first use! I will say that you have to use the product religiously to see the long term effects
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS

Wow..... I love this . I'm so impressed with this product. I never found anything like this. I love it. I seen tremendous results. The best product ever! I use it daily. I've told all of my friends about it.
Sophie A.
Sophie A.

Does exactly what it says and makes your hands really smooth! However, I have found that it leaves a slippery texture for about 10-20 minutes afterwards. This could just be my skins reaction to the product.
Terri W.
Terri W.

The best of luck with it your way out I don't have a great day to get my hair and a lot more to do go come on you and account check account of his life is so much fun to watch this video of you are a little
Lina H.
Lina H.

Currently using this product, by far my favorite cream. I love that it has a glowing after affect and is capable of giving me the confidence to leave the house without any makeup after using the product.
Samara J.
Samara J.
Brooklyn, NY

I have a little cellulite on my chin. This product helps so much by tightening the skin in that area. It leaves a little glow. This is some something that I have been struggling with for a couple of years
Madie T.
Madie T.
Kokomo, IN

I bought this cellulite gel from Meijer and used it for about three months and I didn't feel like it worked. It was a reasonably priced, but it didn't work for me. I wouldn't purchase this product again.
Christina F.
Christina F.

I don't think any lotion or cream is going to completely get rid of cellulite, but I did notice a small improvement after using this. You do have to use it regularly though, I think it says twice a day
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY

I've used this stuff for years, it has a really nice cooling affect, and has a nice smell as well. Over time, I've noticed how it smooths out all of the little dimples I have on the back of my thighs.
Rosmary M.
Rosmary M.

Estoy usando este producto hace mas de 2 meses y si he visto que mi celulitis ha ido disminuyendo, lo he recibido como prueba y me ha funcionado muy bien, quizas porque la aplico varias veces al dia.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.