BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Traci B.
Traci B.
Ithaca, MI
My husband has started using Gold Bond facial cream for after he shaves to help with redness and razor burn it has made a tremendous difference
Mariyol A.
Mariyol A.
Richmond , TX
Excellent cream as a helper when you are working on reduce your cellulite problem.. i see result using it, also with a clean diet and massage
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
San Bernardino, CA
Havent tried this but i definitely want too don't really know whay to put on this revieww but i guess when i try it out il have to re post it
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Eglin AFB, FL
I really liked the effect this stuff had on my skin. Creams can't remove cellulite, but this stuff really seemed to firm and smooth my skin.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Vestaburg, MI
I really liked this cream I thought it worked really well although I think you need to use it often in order to see results and it is pricey
Amy D.
Amy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not sure how much of a product one needs to use to firm and tone, but it wasn't enough for me - haha! I recall it has a chemical smell.
cassie b.
cassie b.
Ugh I have cellulite on back of legs I used this skin looks better and not as noticeable will continue to use and hope its less noticeable.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
This product is pretty good for the price .I haven't seen amazing results but it feelseems like a great creamy Lotion too put in my skin .
Fernanda O.
Fernanda O.
Coventry, RI
I loved this product because my skin felt super clean and refreshed . this is type of product I would go back to buy and continue to use!
Laissa L.
Laissa L.
Lakewood, WA
Amazing!
In a week you already see results!
And has a wonderful touch and a very good smell!
It's long lasting and has a gentle texture.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.