BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Heather P.
Heather P.
Mena, AR
This is my most favorite lotion! I use it every day! After just one use my skin was so soft I was hooked from the first time!
Gives great feelings , smoothns my skin. I use it all the time. Nivea is good for creams. They know how to mosturize skins.
Carolyn T.
Carolyn T.
Doral, FL
I saw little result, if my skin was softer but It didn't do much miracle. Now if I use it and I do exercise. It'd be better
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
I really love this stuff! I hate cellulite! I mean who doesn't hate it? you can find it literally anywhere I got it at CVs.
Payton B.
Payton B.
Memphis, TN
This is the best firming lotion ever. Smells great and not too thick. Great price. Bought at target!! Recommended. Gentle!!
melody g.
melody g.
Grant, MI
It worked alright and my oldest daughter tried and the review was the same wish it worked a little better than what it did.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
It's nice I suppose but I didn't notice amazing results. It's fine as a cream itself but I didn't notice cellulite results
Devorah K.
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the smell of this and the way it felt. Didn't really notice a difference but it's a really good way to moisturize.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
This is a really good product but as far as firming and toning you have to use it everyday for awhile to see any results
This product it is very nice for the sumer.It leaves a great feelings after you used .I love this especialy for my legs.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.