Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (23)
Christine M.
Christine M.
March 19, 2016, 1:19 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I actually really like this product. It's effective and smells PHENOMINAL! However, you see results only after you've used it for several months so do not give up!
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Henderson , NC
Feb. 24, 2016, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I had a few tough spots that needed work. A friend told me about this, so I tried it and for awhile it worked with burning fat an toning, but it is a long process.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
I used this for about a month everyday applying it after my showers usually at night and didn't even notice a small difference: would say this is a waste of money
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is such a great product, I still have some left over but I'm going to need to buy more soon. I definitely recommend this product, and the price is very good.
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Gainesville, GA
Dec. 9, 2015, 11:27 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I love the smell of this Nivea Firming and toning gel cream. It goes on smooth, and dries fast. Didn't really see great results but my skin overall felt healthier
Gisselle M.
Gisselle M.
Hialeah, FL
Jan. 31, 2016, 3:14 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I don't have cellulite but I out this on my stomach and it makes it look so incredibly firma nd amazing that I just fell in love with this amazing little product
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Brooklyn, NY
March 19, 2016, 8:09 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I absolutely love this Serum! Makes my skin so smooth and soft. Has the feel and consistency of a face primer so it blurs everything juat a bit. Use it everyday!
Breeana S.
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Feb. 1, 2016, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I have used it and I don't feel like I had any results. the bottle is still sitting on my dresser. after reading other reviews I might just give it anther round.
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Jan. 15, 2016, 1:57 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I have use this product and like it very much I haven't seen really big difference but overall I really enjoy the scent , texture and how it observes in my body.
Faith G.
Faith G.
Mcalester, OK
March 10, 2016, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I use this on my thighs and glutes to tone up for shorts and bikini season. Works great for slight superficial cellulite. Don't expect miracle if yours is deep.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.