Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments
Photos (19)
Sophie A.
Sophie A.

Does exactly what it says and makes your hands really smooth! However, I have found that it leaves a slippery texture for about 10-20 minutes afterwards. This could just be my skins reaction to the product.
Samara J.
Samara J.
Brooklyn, NY

I have a little cellulite on my chin. This product helps so much by tightening the skin in that area. It leaves a little glow. This is some something that I have been struggling with for a couple of years
Lina H.
Lina H.

Currently using this product, by far my favorite cream. I love that it has a glowing after affect and is capable of giving me the confidence to leave the house without any makeup after using the product.
Madie T.
Madie T.
Kokomo, IN

I bought this cellulite gel from Meijer and used it for about three months and I didn't feel like it worked. It was a reasonably priced, but it didn't work for me. I wouldn't purchase this product again.
Christina F.
Christina F.

I don't think any lotion or cream is going to completely get rid of cellulite, but I did notice a small improvement after using this. You do have to use it regularly though, I think it says twice a day
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY

I've used this stuff for years, it has a really nice cooling affect, and has a nice smell as well. Over time, I've noticed how it smooths out all of the little dimples I have on the back of my thighs.
Rosmary M.
Rosmary M.

Estoy usando este producto hace mas de 2 meses y si he visto que mi celulitis ha ido disminuyendo, lo he recibido como prueba y me ha funcionado muy bien, quizas porque la aplico varias veces al dia.
Cristina E.
Cristina E.

That product doesn't have anything to envy of other most renamed brands because its effectiveness. It's cheeper than the beauty salons products and jibes incredible results. I used form 10 years ago.
Alice S.
Alice S.

Love using this after washing my face with a very strong product that pulls moisture from skin, also love using this before applying my make up primer to have a soft and smooth surface to apply on.
Euan H.
Euan H.

Great feeling to this, possibly one of the best ones I've tried all though this did make my face feel a little dry afterwards, that's probably just me, but nevertheless this finish on to is amazing.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.