Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Tammy K.
Tammy K.
Muskego, WI

This product works when applied twice a day routinely. Takes a few minutes to sink in and had a light fragrance. My skin feels soft and I can see improvement of texture over time
Paola M.
Paola M.

I've been using this product for about 2 months now, and I have not seen any improvement. I found that using it with a moisturizer helps to improve the skin, but nothing else.
Celine V.
Celine V.

I honestly feel like this stuff works! I've been using for about a week and I feel like I can definitely tell a difference. My skin feels and looks more firm, with less bumps!
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Barstow, CA

This is a great product. If ever wanting to try making homemade wraps this is a go to product. It does a great job at making your skin feel tighter and look and feel younger.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Atlantic City, NJ

I was using this product for a short period of time after losing over 30 pounds. I had seen visible improvement in less than a week and it left my skin hydrated and smooth.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX

This is not a quick fix but it does work with regular exercise. I have been using this for about 6 months and I have seen a significant difference especially with squats.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Naples, FL

Bought this thinking it could be extremely helpful however it was very messy and sticky and took quite a while to dry. It was also on the pricier side of Niveas products
Paola R.
Paola R.
Medley, Miami

It is perfect for sensitive skin, dry, etc. It's my favorite skin cream, I put in the fridge 25 min before and when I placed it I feel a freshness in my wonderful skin!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I used this for a while and while it worked a little it wasn't a miracle or anything. Using this with a fitness routine can be helpful but on its own don't expect much.
Mia G.
Mia G.
Butler

This stuff is perfection in a bottle. It legitimately works and made my tummy look so much less frumpy after having 3 kiddos! I'm obsessed with it and cannot run out!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.