Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Alli V.
Alli V.
Minnetonka, MN

Love this stuff!! I've noticed a difference in my skin. It feels tighter. It was priced well and the bottle has a good amount in it. I will definitely continue to buy this firming gel. I highly recommend trying it.
Sheralle S.
Sheralle S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Nivea is my go to skin moisturizer. My skin has constantly been dry in the past, but every since I started using Nivea my skin looks more moisturized. I first tried Nivea from a friend and ever since I swear by it.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Lodi, CA

Used this after my pregnancy and while it didn't do miracles right away it definitely improved the skin tightness. Id say its overall a nice product if you don't need rapid results or expect it to do all the work!
Sandra E.
Sandra E.
Commerce City, CO

Smells good & goes on not greasy like. My skin absorbed it quickly. It just didn't last as long as I preferred and it didn't make me feel like my skin was firming but it was a sample size not a full bottle either.
shipra M.
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ

This stuff helped me tone up the skin . My skin feels smoothr and less bumpy. I apply the product and rub downward and massage it deep into skin. The price is great and i love the smell. I recommend this product
Luvly S.
Luvly S.

Been using this for 5+ years. I love it! Really works for me. Leaves my skin super soft even after washing it off. Love how it does not leave a sticky feel after you apply it on like 98% of the lotions ive used.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Marietta, Ga

Been using this gel for years--definitely works just as well if not better than the Bliss version. Not a miracle worker but for sure it smooths out stubborn spots. Have to use it every day though, to see results
Dianna M.
Dianna M.

Doesn't do much, and at times it made my skin itch. I wasn't expecting a miracle, but I have found other products that I like better. It also takes forever to dry on your skin.Would not recommend or repurchase.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Very good product made my skin super soft yet super firm could tell a major difference in the way my skin looked Great value for the price you pay i would definitely recommend for others to buy. :):):):):):):)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY

This product didn't really work for me. Minimal cellulite disappeared but not for long and not a lot of it. It smells nice and feels gentle when applying but that's about it. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.