Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Rogers, CT

Works well but you have to use it every single day and not stop. Using it every day for forever I'm not going to lie is an inconvenience. Other then that it smells nice and works great.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Ashburn, VA

Although I don't have much cellulite I can not rule out the possibility that this cream prevented me from ever getting any! It smells great and makes you feel good about yourself too!!
Alba l.
Alba l.
Aurora, IL

I try this for like 2 weeks and i don't see any improvement in my skin so i stop using it because of that i don't know if it was a sort time i use it and thats why i dond see any results
Valentina P.
Valentina P.
Redondo Beach, CA

This is not the best product that I've ever used. It is too oily and I think that the effects are not the best. My skin doesn't look very different from the time I started using this.
Drew H.
Drew H.
Lake Mary, FL

This gel is awesome. I used this on my stomach religiously after losing weight and I could really see a difference. It smells good too. My only complaint is that it's a little greasy.
Dalia M.
Dalia M.
Modesto, CA

This recently purchased love the feeling on my thighs.love that it comes in the gel have only been using it for a week and half and can see some differences in my stomach and thighs.
Ericka I.
Ericka I.
Seminole, Fl

I purchased this gel to help with a few areas of cellulite I have. I really didn't notice much difference after using this product but it smells divine and feels great on the skin.
Tammy K.
Tammy K.
Muskego, WI

This product works when applied twice a day routinely. Takes a few minutes to sink in and had a light fragrance. My skin feels soft and I can see improvement of texture over time
Joann  B.
Joann B.
Riverview, MI

It feels nice on the the skin & works ok after using it for a few weeks. The main problems with it are that it's really sticky until it dries & it takes forever for it to absorb.
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.

Love this stuff! I actually ran out and have to buy more but this is amazing and it makes your legs feel nice and smooth and you are able to have nice tone looking legs its great
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.