BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Emily C.
Emily C.
Richmond, KY
Love it. Have had rough skin in the past but this lotion really seemed to help. For the price it is really worth the investment
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Dorchester , MA
Very great moisturizer that keeps the skin firm and also smells really nice, I started to see results after a week of using it
faith g.
faith g.
sheboygan, wi
I use this on my thighs after a good workout to help tone and tighten up the areas that my workout might have missed. love it!
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been using this nivea cellulte gel and it seems to be helping me a little i guess I'll continue to use it see how it goes
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Tampa, Fl
This cream is so nice it smells awesome and it really works after using it for 6 weeks i have seen dramatic change in my skin
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this all sumner long!I think it helps if you use it everyday! Alittle goes along way and it will last you quite awhile!
Kara P.
Kara P.
I have heard many good things about this product. I'm looking forward to trying it out and letting you all know how it works.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Boynton Beach, FL
I do this for a while. I believe it did make a small difference, but still, a difference and with cellulite that's difficult.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mena, AR
This is my most favorite lotion! I use it every day! After just one use my skin was so soft I was hooked from the first time!
Gives great feelings , smoothns my skin. I use it all the time. Nivea is good for creams. They know how to mosturize skins.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.