Add a Photo

Paola R.
Medley, Miami
May 11, 2016, 7 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
It is perfect for sensitive skin, dry, etc. It's my favorite skin cream, I put in the fridge 25 min before and when I placed it I feel a freshness in my wonderful skin!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Jan. 26, 2016, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I used this for a while and while it worked a little it wasn't a miracle or anything. Using this with a fitness routine can be helpful but on its own don't expect much.
Mia G.
Mia G.
Butler
March 12, 2016, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This stuff is perfection in a bottle. It legitimately works and made my tummy look so much less frumpy after having 3 kiddos! I'm obsessed with it and cannot run out!
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
It had a decent smell, but I used it every day 2 times a day like the instrucitons said and I never seen any difference. I just wasn;t to thrilled with this product.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
San Pedro, CA
May 3, 2016, 2:48 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I use this product right out the shower and i must admit that i do really like this product. so far its made my skin look and feel a lot firmer and looks more toned.
Tasha P.
Tasha P.
Dunnellon, FL
May 9, 2016, 1:46 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
High quality, long lasting. Showed great results in just 2 weeks. Pleasant smelling, and light weight. Non greasy and fast acting. Inexspensive, and great packaging
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Tyner, KY
Jan. 26, 2016, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I thought this kind of thing was a joke so I bought it and tried it , and it seems to work ok, showing some difference but can't get a miracle with the age I am lol
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
May 4, 2016, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I've used this product on and off forever and I feel like it does reduce your cellulite a little bit. It smells good and spreads smoothly and really moisturizer too
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Henderson, NC
Feb. 24, 2016, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I had a few tough spots that needed work. A friend told me about this, so I tried it and for awhile it worked with burning fat an toning, but it is a long process.
Christine M.
Christine M.
March 19, 2016, 1:19 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I actually really like this product. It's effective and smells PHENOMINAL! However, you see results only after you've used it for several months so do not give up!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.