BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Krista C.
Bronx
ūüėí can't say this worked for me. It did make my skin feel smooth. As far as cellulite reduction nah!!
Gina p.
Douglasville, GA
Love this it works wonderful but of course it does its nivea! Love this love the brand just awesome
Brittany R.
Harrisburg, IL
If you need a good creme that targets cellulite this will be the product to pick! It's affordable!
Keila N.
kissimmee, fl
I've used this for a couple a months and to be honest its an amazing product I so recommend it..
Paola C.
I used it for a while and it didn't work as good as I wanted it to. You better get into workout!
Michal G.
Calabasas, CA
This helped my best friend with the cottage cheese thigh syndrome. Just be consistent with it!!
Anita R.
I use it everyday! Definitely see the difference on my skin! the smell and texture is amazing!
Jenniefer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
I've only used half of the bottle and didn't see a difference but o love the way my skin felt
Sasha G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I notice a difference in my skin once I started using this product really help for my skin up
Kandie M.
El Paso, TX
Love the way this makes my skin feel! Top 10 in my beauty must haves! #influensterphotobooth
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.