Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA

I like this product pretty well! I put it on after I shower and also before I go to bed and I can tell that it leaves my skin feeling a lot firmer than before. Doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky which is great as well.
Olga G.
Olga G.

This is a good light everyday lotion, it works well for my normal body skin. The lotion has a slight fresh fragrance, which eventually wears off. It does make the skin feel soft and firm, and I'd recommend it to anyone!
Lori E.
Lori E.
Raeford, NC

Love, love, love this. I use it twice a day, every day after dry brushing. What a difference it has made on my mature skin. I am a fan for life. I do feel that it is a bit pricey. I would appreciate a few more coupons.
Abi S.
Abi S.

This is a great product that helps reduce the appearance of cellulite. It is gentle on my skin. I usually use it after my shower and before I apply lotion. I would recommend this product and will totally use it again!
Dakode B.
Dakode B.
Douglasville , Ga

After having kids, the cellulite covered my legs. I have been using this product for six months and have shown so much improvement that I'm actually wearing shorts again! Such a lifesaver this is one of my must-haves!
cristiane q.
cristiane q.
Oakland, CA

Ive been using this product for 5 months and the differences are impressive! of course, combined with a routine of exercises and eating the right food!
i think the price is about right for the quality of the product.
Suzie V.
Suzie V.

I wasn't impressed. It moisturized but I didn't see any real difference in the tightness of my skin. It also felt a little sticky on my skin, so it wasn't something I could apply and go. I had to wait for it to dry.
Ainsley M.
Ainsley M.
Halifax

Worked well, seen results within 2 weeks. Once you stop using the product it takes about 2 weeks and your skin is back to the same as before, need to keep this product in your daily routine to see your results stay.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Olathe, KS

I used this a few times, along with exercise and dieting. I didn't notice much of a difference. My skin was more hydrated and softer. I'd like to try it again with consistent use to see if that improves my results.
Alli V.
Alli V.
Minnetonka, MN

Love this stuff!! I've noticed a difference in my skin. It feels tighter. It was priced well and the bottle has a good amount in it. I will definitely continue to buy this firming gel. I highly recommend trying it.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.