Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Shaina D.
Shaina D.
Jacksonville, FL

I buy this every time it comes into my local Ross Dress for Less. I mainly use it on my belly, thighs and back side at night when I get out pf the shower. I definitely feel firmer in those areas.
Kayna B.
Kayna B.
Tyler, TX

This stuff is amazing! it really does reduce the appearance of cellulite and it firms the skin! I used it for months at a time while tanning right before and it left me with some S.E.X.Y thighs!
Charley Joelle S.
Charley Joelle S.
Hammond, LA

I really like this product! It works really well but you can't rely spilt on this gel. It can only do so much! Working out is a great factor that can help with this gel! Hit those squats ladies!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
El Cajon , Ca

I used this for about a month and didn't notice a difference. I do like the smell and how it feels on the skin but for cellulite it's not the best. Maybe if I tried it longer it would be better
Heloisa F.
Heloisa F.
Lakewood, CO

I usually really like Nivea products when I use. But this product, specifically didn't work as I was expecting to. it supposed to make your skin more firm and toning but it didn't happen on me.
Neyllen P.
Neyllen P.

This formula has a delicious smell, use daily for 3 weeks doing a little massage to accelerate the disappearance of my problem I'm still waiting for the results seen improvement but it is slow
Monica S.
Monica S.
Lansing, IL

I love this product right now it's the best over the counter they have. I do like how it feels on the skin and I have seen results as long as you are consistent with a light diet and exercise
JoAnn K.
JoAnn K.
Roanoke, VA

I don't have a lot of cellulite (5'5, 116 lbs), but I wanted a firmer look for the beach. This gel works, but I would recommend for short term use - you have to keep using it to get results.
Richalie V.
Richalie V.

I've been using this product for years and am extremely impressed with it. It has a light, pleasant fragrance. Leaves skins soft and feeling tighter. Works great on cellulite and dimples.
LeeRay F.
LeeRay F.
Blythedale, MO

This product is amazing for dry skin during the winter and after a month use I have noticed it also has the benefits of skin firming as well.. I have recommended this product to everyone.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.