BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

kamilah F.
kamilah F.
Summerville, SC
I used this temporarily and didn't finish using it because I felt I didn't have results so I gave uprops. Ipurchased this product at walgreens and it was $16
Julie T.
Julie T.
I tried this before and did not feel it made much of a difference for me. I did like the moistourizing formula, but don't think it did much firming for me.
Julie-Anne J.
Julie-Anne J.
Port St Lucie, FL
This actually works. I've been using this sonce 2009, and it works very well. Use it as soon as you come out of the shower. I always purchase at Walgreens.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Nivea for their clean scent alone but have to say this stuff just works...of course it's temporary but with daily use the results remain noticeable
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
I love to apply this cream on my thigh and legs! Since i have a lot of cellulites among my thigh area! It really works!! Seen a difference in nust 3weeks!
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
Miami Florida, Miami Florida
Definitely give it more than the suggested two weeks to see results

this really does what it says it would.. almost instantly you feel the difference..
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
I use this product on those pesky stretch marks and cellulite I have on my rear end and thighs. I have noticed a subtle change but nothing too drastic.
Aline R.
Aline R.
Esse bay-bay celulite da nivea, é bom! Eu usei, e notei diferença, mas claro que não é aquilo tudo, mas é um otimo creme anti-celulite e o preço é bom!
Es un poco decepcionante, realmente no vi resultados, es un poco espesa y tarda en secarse, está bien como una hidratante pero no cumple su función...
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
Great product overall I would recommend this I saw great results the price is a little high packing is nice the smell is great I would purchase again
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.