BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Diocel B.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I like the brand but this one so far. I didn't see any result yet. It may work but not in me yet. I hope it works and worth the bucks.
Meredith K.
Meredith K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This did not really help with cellulite for me. I did not notice any difference. Nothing wrong with it, it just is not worth my time.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Philadelphia, PA
Started using this daily and it seemed to improve the appearance of my legs. Makes me want to continue using and see lasting results.
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Well a lot of people told me that was good! so I tried it and it really is! of course I recommend you to drink water and do exercise!
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Dalton, GA
This really works! After the second week I noticed softer smoothr skin and less noticeable stretchmarks! I highly recommend it!!
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Houston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love love this gel!! It's so cool and it really reuces the appearance of cellulite but you have to be really constant with it.
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Love love rsta crema la llevo en mi cartera muy facil de conseguir y muy buena funcion aparte su olor es neutro, me gusta mucho.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Richmond, KY
Love it. Have had rough skin in the past but this lotion really seemed to help. For the price it is really worth the investment
faith g.
faith g.
sheboygan, wi
I use this on my thighs after a good workout to help tone and tighten up the areas that my workout might have missed. love it!
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been using this nivea cellulte gel and it seems to be helping me a little i guess I'll continue to use it see how it goes
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.