BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Berlyn J.
It does help! although it leaves my skin feeling really sticky, smells okay. overall at least my legs look better!
Vanessa R.
Sacramento , CA
Loved this product have been using it for a long time. Seen so many good results. Will recommend to fellow mommy
Jannat F.
Use this for my hand and my thighs so it is firmer. i think it is working and i am going to use it for longer.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
I didn't notice much of a difference honestly on my body. It is a nice non oily cream that moisturizes well.
Lesha H.
Whitesboro, NY
This product is alright. It takes a while to run into the skin, and still feels somewhat greasy afterwards
Jessica S.
Iowa, LA
I use this product on my stretch marks. it does in fact reduce the appearance of them. highly recommended
Abby A.
Hope Mills, NC
Made a difference in the feel of my skin. With more time and usgae I think I would see even more toning.
Amanda W.
Did not notice any difference in my legs and used the whole bottle. Used it every morning as directed.
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
Love it. Don't like how my legs feel afterwards but the cream is worth the results of having nice legs
Laila S.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my favorite lotion y so good for firming the skin and it's very absorbed for the skin.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.