Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Dakode B.
Dakode B.
Douglasville , Ga

After having kids, the cellulite covered my legs. I have been using this product for six months and have shown so much improvement that I'm actually wearing shorts again! Such a lifesaver this is one of my must-haves!
cristiane q.
cristiane q.
Oakland, CA

Ive been using this product for 5 months and the differences are impressive! of course, combined with a routine of exercises and eating the right food!
i think the price is about right for the quality of the product.
Suzie V.
Suzie V.

I wasn't impressed. It moisturized but I didn't see any real difference in the tightness of my skin. It also felt a little sticky on my skin, so it wasn't something I could apply and go. I had to wait for it to dry.
Ainsley M.
Ainsley M.
Halifax

Worked well, seen results within 2 weeks. Once you stop using the product it takes about 2 weeks and your skin is back to the same as before, need to keep this product in your daily routine to see your results stay.
Alli V.
Alli V.
Minnetonka, MN

Love this stuff!! I've noticed a difference in my skin. It feels tighter. It was priced well and the bottle has a good amount in it. I will definitely continue to buy this firming gel. I highly recommend trying it.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Lawrence , KS

I used this a few times, along with exercise and dieting. I didn't notice much of a difference. My skin was more hydrated and softer. I'd like to try it again with consistent use to see if that improves my results.
Sheralle S.
Sheralle S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Nivea is my go to skin moisturizer. My skin has constantly been dry in the past, but every since I started using Nivea my skin looks more moisturized. I first tried Nivea from a friend and ever since I swear by it.
Sandra E.
Sandra E.
Commerce City, CO

Smells good & goes on not greasy like. My skin absorbed it quickly. It just didn't last as long as I preferred and it didn't make me feel like my skin was firming but it was a sample size not a full bottle either.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Lodi, CA

Used this after my pregnancy and while it didn't do miracles right away it definitely improved the skin tightness. Id say its overall a nice product if you don't need rapid results or expect it to do all the work!
shipra M.
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ

This stuff helped me tone up the skin . My skin feels smoothr and less bumpy. I apply the product and rub downward and massage it deep into skin. The price is great and i love the smell. I recommend this product
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.