Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Ashburn, VA
Although I don't have much cellulite I can not rule out the possibility that this cream prevented me from ever getting any! It smells great and makes you feel good about yourself too!!
Drew H.
Drew H.
Lake Mary, FL
July 21, 2016, 9:53 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
This gel is awesome. I used this on my stomach religiously after losing weight and I could really see a difference. It smells good too. My only complaint is that it's a little greasy.
Valentina P.
Valentina P.
Redondo Beach, CA
March 1, 2016, 8:42 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This is not the best product that I've ever used. It is too oily and I think that the effects are not the best. My skin doesn't look very different from the time I started using this.
Dalia M.
Dalia M.
Modesto , CA
April 14, 2016, 4:56 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
This recently purchased love the feeling on my thighs.love that it comes in the gel have only been using it for a week and half and can see some differences in my stomach and thighs.
Ericka I.
Ericka I.
Seminole , Fl
Jan. 7, 2016, 11:46 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I purchased this gel to help with a few areas of cellulite I have. I really didn't notice much difference after using this product but it smells divine and feels great on the skin.
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
June 18, 2016, 3:34 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Love this stuff! I actually ran out and have to buy more but this is amazing and it makes your legs feel nice and smooth and you are able to have nice tone looking legs its great
Joann  B.
Joann B.
Riverview, MI
Feb. 10, 2016, 3:44 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
It feels nice on the the skin & works ok after using it for a few weeks. The main problems with it are that it's really sticky until it dries & it takes forever for it to absorb.
Celine V.
Celine V.
I honestly feel like this stuff works! I've been using for about a week and I feel like I can definitely tell a difference. My skin feels and looks more firm, with less bumps!
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Barstow, CA
March 23, 2016, 4:38 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This is a great product. If ever wanting to try making homemade wraps this is a go to product. It does a great job at making your skin feel tighter and look and feel younger.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Atlantic City, NJ
March 7, 2016, 6:06 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I was using this product for a short period of time after losing over 30 pounds. I had seen visible improvement in less than a week and it left my skin hydrated and smooth.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.