BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the smell of this and the way it felt. Didn't really notice a difference but it's a really good way to moisturize.
This product it is very nice for the sumer.It leaves a great feelings after you used .I love this especialy for my legs.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
This is a really good product but as far as firming and toning you have to use it everyday for awhile to see any results
Juana M.
Pottstown, PA
Works alright I've been using it for a while
Now , and my Cellulite is slowly diminishing , a little pricey but worth it
Raquel C.
Weston, CT
It doesn't work in my skin. Maybe it can work with another person. My skin didn't shown any difference before usind it
Jessica W.
Haven't seen too much of a difference but there is a very slight change.
Only been using it for a couple weeks though.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
I don't really see any difference after using this for about a month. I wouldn't recommend spending the money on this.
Eleonora Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This didn't work. I tried it for two months one summer hoping my cellulite would go away or at least appear to go away.
Carol M.
Wellness Guru Expert
The best! I really recommend this product and I think the results are instantaneous. I'm surprised (in a good way).
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
I apply this when I get out of the shower 1st thing in the morning. It is a gel so it is easy to apply to the legs.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.