Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Samara J.
Samara J.
Brooklyn, NY

I have a little cellulite on my chin. This product helps so much by tightening the skin in that area. It leaves a little glow. This is some something that I have been struggling with for a couple of years
Madie T.
Madie T.
Kokomo, IN

I bought this cellulite gel from Meijer and used it for about three months and I didn't feel like it worked. It was a reasonably priced, but it didn't work for me. I wouldn't purchase this product again.
Christina F.
Christina F.

I don't think any lotion or cream is going to completely get rid of cellulite, but I did notice a small improvement after using this. You do have to use it regularly though, I think it says twice a day
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY

I've used this stuff for years, it has a really nice cooling affect, and has a nice smell as well. Over time, I've noticed how it smooths out all of the little dimples I have on the back of my thighs.
Rosmary M.
Rosmary M.

Estoy usando este producto hace mas de 2 meses y si he visto que mi celulitis ha ido disminuyendo, lo he recibido como prueba y me ha funcionado muy bien, quizas porque la aplico varias veces al dia.
Alice S.
Alice S.

Love using this after washing my face with a very strong product that pulls moisture from skin, also love using this before applying my make up primer to have a soft and smooth surface to apply on.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Duluth, GA

This gel cream ia everything! I actually prefer when the cream is gel because it feels much better and gives a cold sensation then just regular cream. Will keep purchasing this cellulite gel cream.
Ana Maria V.
Ana Maria V.
Dover, NJ

I bought this cream with hopes to make my cellulite disappear. I cannot say that it completely goes away but the gel does help in making my skin appear tighter. Definitely better than other creams.
Shaina D.
Shaina D.
Jacksonville, FL

I buy this every time it comes into my local Ross Dress for Less. I mainly use it on my belly, thighs and back side at night when I get out pf the shower. I definitely feel firmer in those areas.
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Orlando, FL

I like to use this on my thighs. It does seem to make a difference to me, but then again I don't have that much cellulite and I do go to the gym as well. But I would still recommend this product.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.