Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (15)
Sherry P.
Sherry P.

I've been using for years and you can't see results right away but it makes my skin so much softer and with working out I can see muscle definition better, so I will continue to use this product in combo with the firming lotion
Tatjana M.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX

I use this cream on my thighs because this is where I gain the most weight at and with only weeks using this I saw a major difference. My skin started to become tighter and I would not have as much cellulite. Love this product
Maria N.
Maria N.

I was pretty skeptical about this product... It works!! It has a cooling, refreshing scent, not oily nor sticky. Really does help with cellulite. I use it every night on problem areas (upper thighs) and I can see a difference!
Narcy A.
Narcy A.

La usé hasta que se me acabó, ya que al tener piernas grandes tengo muchas celulitis y se redujeron un poco, esperaba un mejor resultado, pero supongo que para celulitis menos fuertes o en piernas más delgadas funciona mejor.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH

Smells pretty gross but sinks into skin quickly. I liked the product itself and the application. Leaves a bit of greasiness to the skin after. It's nice for moisturizing dry skin but didn't notice any reduction in cellulite.
Aylin R.
Aylin R.

Used to use this years ago, thought I noticed a slight difference in the appearance of cellulite in my legs after a few months. Stopped using it for a while, recently picked up a tube again. Hoping its as good as I remember.
Cass v.
Cass v.

Oh man. This smells so good and lasts alllll day keeping my skin so soft and nicely fresh feeling. People say it really works as a firming agent but I'm not so sure about that. I buy it just for how good it smells, though! I
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Lathrop California

I like that this is a gel-cream combo. I can feel the tightness/firming of my skin after using this. I'm not so sure if it is removing the appearance of cellulite though. I've only used it a couple weeks. So far I like it.
Genesis D.
Genesis D.

I bought this because I like Nivea as a brand in general (moisturizers, etc.), but I didn't believe that this would actually make a noticeable difference in my skin. Cellulite is not easy to remove but you can prevent it.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA

This works great and does eliminate cellulite but only temporarily. If you keep applying the cream, then cellulite will decrease. It is very gentle and doesn't have a harsh smell. I will buy again. It's pretty inexpensive
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.