BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Celine V.
Celine V.
I honestly feel like this stuff works! I've been using for about a week and I feel like I can definitely tell a difference. My skin feels and looks more firm, with less bumps!
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Barstow, CA
This is a great product. If ever wanting to try making homemade wraps this is a go to product. It does a great job at making your skin feel tighter and look and feel younger.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Atlantic City, NJ
I was using this product for a short period of time after losing over 30 pounds. I had seen visible improvement in less than a week and it left my skin hydrated and smooth.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
This is not a quick fix but it does work with regular exercise. I have been using this for about 6 months and I have seen a significant difference especially with squats.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Naples, FL
Bought this thinking it could be extremely helpful however it was very messy and sticky and took quite a while to dry. It was also on the pricier side of Niveas products
Paola R.
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
It is perfect for sensitive skin, dry, etc. It's my favorite skin cream, I put in the fridge 25 min before and when I placed it I feel a freshness in my wonderful skin!
Mia G.
Mia G.
Butler
This stuff is perfection in a bottle. It legitimately works and made my tummy look so much less frumpy after having 3 kiddos! I'm obsessed with it and cannot run out!
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
It had a decent smell, but I used it every day 2 times a day like the instrucitons said and I never seen any difference. I just wasn;t to thrilled with this product.
Tasha P.
Tasha P.
Dunnellon, FL
High quality, long lasting. Showed great results in just 2 weeks. Pleasant smelling, and light weight. Non greasy and fast acting. Inexspensive, and great packaging
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
San Pedro, CA
I use this product right out the shower and i must admit that i do really like this product. so far its made my skin look and feel a lot firmer and looks more toned.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.