Add a Photo

Kayna B.
Tyler, TX
Feb. 9, 2016, 10:36 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This stuff is amazing! it really does reduce the appearance of cellulite and it firms the skin! I used it for months at a time while tanning right before and it left me with some S.E.X.Y thighs!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
El Cajon , Ca
Aug. 1, 2016, 4:25 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I used this for about a month and didn't notice a difference. I do like the smell and how it feels on the skin but for cellulite it's not the best. Maybe if I tried it longer it would be better
Monica S.
Monica S.
Lansing, IL
Jan. 26, 2016, 12:43 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I love this product right now it's the best over the counter they have. I do like how it feels on the skin and I have seen results as long as you are consistent with a light diet and exercise
JoAnn K.
JoAnn K.
Roanoke, VA
March 11, 2016, 9:33 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I don't have a lot of cellulite (5'5, 116 lbs), but I wanted a firmer look for the beach. This gel works, but I would recommend for short term use - you have to keep using it to get results.
LeeRay F.
LeeRay F.
Blythedale, MO
Jan. 25, 2016, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
This product is amazing for dry skin during the winter and after a month use I have noticed it also has the benefits of skin firming as well.. I have recommended this product to everyone.
Richalie V.
Richalie V.
May 18, 2016, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I've been using this product for years and am extremely impressed with it. It has a light, pleasant fragrance. Leaves skins soft and feeling tighter. Works great on cellulite and dimples.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Rogers, CT
March 30, 2016, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Works well but you have to use it every single day and not stop. Using it every day for forever I'm not going to lie is an inconvenience. Other then that it smells nice and works great.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Ashburn, VA
Although I don't have much cellulite I can not rule out the possibility that this cream prevented me from ever getting any! It smells great and makes you feel good about yourself too!!
Alba l.
Alba l.
Aurora, IL
April 15, 2016, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I try this for like 2 weeks and i don't see any improvement in my skin so i stop using it because of that i don't know if it was a sort time i use it and thats why i dond see any results
Drew H.
Drew H.
Lake Mary, FL
July 21, 2016, 9:53 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
This gel is awesome. I used this on my stomach religiously after losing weight and I could really see a difference. It smells good too. My only complaint is that it's a little greasy.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.