BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
It wasn't as great as I had hoped. I felt a much bigger difference than I saw. It felt like the skin was more firm but not visually what I wanted
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how this cream does actuallly work but you got to use it as directly. But it does work.. It goes on smooth and its not sticky. I love it.
Love this gel! I have celulite & use this has helped me so much in just a week I noticed a difference I use it before going to the gym everyday
Traci B.
Traci B.
Ithaca, MI
My husband has started using Gold Bond facial cream for after he shaves to help with redness and razor burn it has made a tremendous difference
Patricia Ann E.
Patricia Ann E.
Webster, Ma
Hey, guess what does work- at all. This overpriced tube of goop- it feels gross when you put it on and there are no results. Definitely a skip.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Eglin AFB, FL
I really liked the effect this stuff had on my skin. Creams can't remove cellulite, but this stuff really seemed to firm and smooth my skin.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Vestaburg, MI
I really liked this cream I thought it worked really well although I think you need to use it often in order to see results and it is pricey
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
San Bernardino, CA
Havent tried this but i definitely want too don't really know whay to put on this revieww but i guess when i try it out il have to re post it
cassie b.
cassie b.
Ugh I have cellulite on back of legs I used this skin looks better and not as noticeable will continue to use and hope its less noticeable.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
This product is pretty good for the price .I haven't seen amazing results but it feelseems like a great creamy Lotion too put in my skin .
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.