BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Heather P.
Mena, AR
This is my most favorite lotion! I use it every day! After just one use my skin was so soft I was hooked from the first time!
Ruth M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I do this for a while. I believe it did make a small difference, but still, a difference and with cellulite that's difficult.
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this all sumner long!I think it helps if you use it everyday! Alittle goes along way and it will last you quite awhile!
Kara P.
I have heard many good things about this product. I'm looking forward to trying it out and letting you all know how it works.
Jennifer A.
Tampa, Fl
This cream is so nice it smells awesome and it really works after using it for 6 weeks i have seen dramatic change in my skin
Gives great feelings , smoothns my skin. I use it all the time. Nivea is good for creams. They know how to mosturize skins.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
I really love this stuff! I hate cellulite! I mean who doesn't hate it? you can find it literally anywhere I got it at CVs.
Payton B.
Memphis, TN
This is the best firming lotion ever. Smells great and not too thick. Great price. Bought at target!! Recommended. Gentle!!
Carolyn T.
Doral, FL
I saw little result, if my skin was softer but It didn't do much miracle. Now if I use it and I do exercise. It'd be better
Kelly D.
It's nice I suppose but I didn't notice amazing results. It's fine as a cream itself but I didn't notice cellulite results
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.