Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Diane F.
Diane F.
La Farge, WI

I like that Nivea Skin Firming and Toning Gel Cream is a lot less expensive than similar products. I noticed a difference after using it for a few days. It's really great if you use it before exercise. I will buy it again this summer.
Natoya E.
Natoya E.
West Vancouver , British Columbia

I tried this lotion in conjunction to working out. to have a smoothr appearance to my legs and honestly I didn't really see the difference but it left my skin feeling moisturized and supple. so I guess it still served some purpose.
Katie S.
Katie S.

Although I liked the overall use of this product I'm not sure if it actually helped with cellulite. It does have a very nice scent to it and goes on smoothly. I probably won't buy again and will stick to regular moisturizing lotion.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Albany, NY

I love the smell of this skin firming gel. I have been using on my arms and thighs to minimize my self-consciousness of the jiggle before my upcoming wedding. I have noticed some tightening on my arms and thighs and would recommend!
Jennylynne D.
Jennylynne D.
Delmont, Pa

I really like this gel cream! I wish it wasn't so expensive, but it does work to minimize the look of cellulite while it's on. I smoothd it on after the shower or before I put on shorts/skirt/dress for the day! Dries quickly too.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Oshawa, Ontario

Bueno no me aparecio el producto que yo uso , asi que le tuve que dar clik a uno de los enlaces que mas se parecia al producto que yo uso , pero bueno aca les dejo una foto del producto que o uso y realmente esdemasiado bueno :)
Sherry P.
Sherry P.

I've been using for years and you can't see results right away but it makes my skin so much softer and with working out I can see muscle definition better, so I will continue to use this product in combo with the firming lotion
Maria N.
Maria N.

I was pretty skeptical about this product... It works!! It has a cooling, refreshing scent, not oily nor sticky. Really does help with cellulite. I use it every night on problem areas (upper thighs) and I can see a difference!
Tatjana M.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX

I use this cream on my thighs because this is where I gain the most weight at and with only weeks using this I saw a major difference. My skin started to become tighter and I would not have as much cellulite. Love this product
Narcy A.
Narcy A.

La usé hasta que se me acabó, ya que al tener piernas grandes tengo muchas celulitis y se redujeron un poco, esperaba un mejor resultado, pero supongo que para celulitis menos fuertes o en piernas más delgadas funciona mejor.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.