Add a Photo

Photos (20)
shipra M.
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ

This stuff helped me tone up the skin . My skin feels smoothr and less bumpy. I apply the product and rub downward and massage it deep into skin. The price is great and i love the smell. I recommend this product
Luvly S.
Luvly S.

Been using this for 5+ years. I love it! Really works for me. Leaves my skin super soft even after washing it off. Love how it does not leave a sticky feel after you apply it on like 98% of the lotions ive used.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Marietta, Ga

Been using this gel for years--definitely works just as well if not better than the Bliss version. Not a miracle worker but for sure it smooths out stubborn spots. Have to use it every day though, to see results
Dianna M.
Dianna M.

Doesn't do much, and at times it made my skin itch. I wasn't expecting a miracle, but I have found other products that I like better. It also takes forever to dry on your skin.Would not recommend or repurchase.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Very good product made my skin super soft yet super firm could tell a major difference in the way my skin looked Great value for the price you pay i would definitely recommend for others to buy. :):):):):):):)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY

This product didn't really work for me. Minimal cellulite disappeared but not for long and not a lot of it. It smells nice and feels gentle when applying but that's about it. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL

Omg, to start, this product smells amazing! The application is so smooth and my skin felt tighter even after the first use! I will say that you have to use the product religiously to see the long term effects
Allie G.
Allie G.
Fairfield, Nj

I didn't really seem to notice much of a difference in my cellulite. It is something I'm very self conscious about and want a solution. This was something rather expensive for something that did not work out.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS

Wow..... I love this . I'm so impressed with this product. I never found anything like this. I love it. I seen tremendous results. The best product ever! I use it daily. I've told all of my friends about it.
Terri W.
Terri W.

The best of luck with it your way out I don't have a great day to get my hair and a lot more to do go come on you and account check account of his life is so much fun to watch this video of you are a little
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.