Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (23)
Christina F.
Christina F.
I don't think any lotion or cream is going to completely get rid of cellulite, but I did notice a small improvement after using this. You do have to use it regularly though, I think it says twice a day
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY
I've used this stuff for years, it has a really nice cooling affect, and has a nice smell as well. Over time, I've noticed how it smooths out all of the little dimples I have on the back of my thighs.
Rosmary M.
Rosmary M.
Estoy usando este producto hace mas de 2 meses y si he visto que mi celulitis ha ido disminuyendo, lo he recibido como prueba y me ha funcionado muy bien, quizas porque la aplico varias veces al dia.
Alice S.
Alice S.
June 14, 2016, 11:06 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Love using this after washing my face with a very strong product that pulls moisture from skin, also love using this before applying my make up primer to have a soft and smooth surface to apply on.
Ana Maria V.
Ana Maria V.
Dover, NJ
I bought this cream with hopes to make my cellulite disappear. I cannot say that it completely goes away but the gel does help in making my skin appear tighter. Definitely better than other creams.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Duluth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This gel cream ia everything! I actually prefer when the cream is gel because it feels much better and gives a cold sensation then just regular cream. Will keep purchasing this cellulite gel cream.
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Orlando, FL
April 23, 2016, 4:59 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I like to use this on my thighs. It does seem to make a difference to me, but then again I don't have that much cellulite and I do go to the gym as well. But I would still recommend this product.
Shaina D.
Shaina D.
Jacksonville, FL
Jan. 13, 2016, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I buy this every time it comes into my local Ross Dress for Less. I mainly use it on my belly, thighs and back side at night when I get out pf the shower. I definitely feel firmer in those areas.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Aug. 22, 2016, 12:33 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I used this after I had my baby. The smell is great! I didn't notice a HUGE difference but I also didn't use it everyday either. It's very gentle on the skin! I would recommend for others to try!
Charley Joelle S.
Charley Joelle S.
Hammond, LA
Jan. 24, 2016, 5:06 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I really like this product! It works really well but you can't rely spilt on this gel. It can only do so much! Working out is a great factor that can help with this gel! Hit those squats ladies!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.