Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Glendale, AZ

I think this stuff really does work, to a degree. I supplemented this with diet and exercise and saw a dramatic decrease in my cellulite levels. This alone does make my skin feel more firm instantly, however, so I know it's doing something ! Try it!
Anna C.
Anna C.

I trully belive theres no cream in the world that can get rid of cellulite so easily and after a few months of using this one I do see some changes of course I also try to excercise and eat more clean but I like to think It's a result of everything.
Leanne M.
Leanne M.
Pembroke, MA

I've just started using this and I really like it! It's pretty long-lasting and offers great coverage! It's pretty decently priced, it really depends on where you go! I'm not a huge fan of a gel-cream, but it works! I would definitely buy it again!
Doris M.
Doris M.

Lo máximo adios celulitis. Yo tenia muchas este espectacular producto ayudó avolciera a ponerme pantalones cortos. Yo lo adoro es lo máximo.sr ven los resultados rn corto tiempo. Es miy bueno y para nada caro. Recomendado para todas si es efectivo
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma

This is a decent product, however, It requires daily use, at least twice a day. It has an interesting smell and you must wash your hands right after! When I use it religiously twice a day along with diet and exercise I see a noticeable difference.
Olena M.
Olena M.
Kiev

I use this product before every summer. I like the smell, the texture, good price. My skin looks smooth and silky after this cream. But certainly it doesn't help you to fight with cellulite (without sport), it just makes your skin visually better
Keyatta M.
Keyatta M.
Philadelphia, PA

Must buy !MMust buy !ust buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !MMust buy !ust buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !b
Regma N.
Regma N.

Tudo de bom, maravilhoso nao vivo sem amo os produtos nivea e me faz feliz... tengo tudo da nivea e não dispenso... sempre que posso compro novos produtos. Super recommendável a qualquer pessoa... aprovadissimo . Recomendável a qualquer pessoa.
Jan Margarette V.
Jan Margarette V.
Philippines

I love this product and this is one of the best nivea products that I have used I tried this for once because I saw it was on sale and now I am using it daily I love this product so much I recommend this to those peole who needs skin firming
Mollie M.
Mollie M.
Columbus Grv, OH

Don't think it helped with cellulite but it is a good moisturizer. It's gentle enough to use every day. A little sticky till it dries. Bought at rite aid.....decent price compared to similar items....has somewhat of a cooling effect........
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.