BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Meghan G.
Vestaburg, MI
I really liked this cream I thought it worked really well although I think you need to use it often in order to see results and it is pricey
cassie b.
Ugh I have cellulite on back of legs I used this skin looks better and not as noticeable will continue to use and hope its less noticeable.
Ruby D.
This product is pretty good for the price .I haven't seen amazing results but it feelseems like a great creamy Lotion too put in my skin .
Laissa L.
Lakewood, WA
Amazing!
In a week you already see results!
And has a wonderful touch and a very good smell!
It's long lasting and has a gentle texture.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I like the brand but this one so far. I didn't see any result yet. It may work but not in me yet. I hope it works and worth the bucks.
Meredith K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This did not really help with cellulite for me. I did not notice any difference. Nothing wrong with it, it just is not worth my time.
Well a lot of people told me that was good! so I tried it and it really is! of course I recommend you to drink water and do exercise!
Alexandra R.
Dalton, GA
This really works! After the second week I noticed softer smoothr skin and less noticeable stretchmarks! I highly recommend it!!
Natalia B.
Houston , TX
I love love this gel!! It's so cool and it really reuces the appearance of cellulite but you have to be really constant with it.
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
I've been using this nivea cellulte gel and it seems to be helping me a little i guess I'll continue to use it see how it goes
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.