BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Olivia C.
Olivia C.
El Cajon , CA
I used this for about a month and didn't notice a difference. I do like the smell and how it feels on the skin but for cellulite it's not the best. Maybe if I tried it longer it would be better
JoAnn K.
JoAnn K.
Roanoke, VA
I don't have a lot of cellulite (5'5, 116 lbs), but I wanted a firmer look for the beach. This gel works, but I would recommend for short term use - you have to keep using it to get results.
Richalie V.
Richalie V.
I've been using this product for years and am extremely impressed with it. It has a light, pleasant fragrance. Leaves skins soft and feeling tighter. Works great on cellulite and dimples.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Rogers, CT
Works well but you have to use it every single day and not stop. Using it every day for forever I'm not going to lie is an inconvenience. Other then that it smells nice and works great.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Ashburn, VA
Although I don't have much cellulite I can not rule out the possibility that this cream prevented me from ever getting any! It smells great and makes you feel good about yourself too!!
Alba l.
Alba l.
Aurora, IL
I try this for like 2 weeks and i don't see any improvement in my skin so i stop using it because of that i don't know if it was a sort time i use it and thats why i dond see any results
Valentina P.
Valentina P.
Redondo Beach, CA
This is not the best product that I've ever used. It is too oily and I think that the effects are not the best. My skin doesn't look very different from the time I started using this.
Drew H.
Drew H.
Lake Mary, FL
This gel is awesome. I used this on my stomach religiously after losing weight and I could really see a difference. It smells good too. My only complaint is that it's a little greasy.
Dalia M.
Dalia M.
Modesto , CA
This recently purchased love the feeling on my thighs.love that it comes in the gel have only been using it for a week and half and can see some differences in my stomach and thighs.
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
Love this stuff! I actually ran out and have to buy more but this is amazing and it makes your legs feel nice and smooth and you are able to have nice tone looking legs its great
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.