BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Lisa K.
Lisa K.
San Pedro, CA
I use this product right out the shower and i must admit that i do really like this product. so far its made my skin look and feel a lot firmer and looks more toned.
Tasha P.
Tasha P.
Dunnellon, FL
High quality, long lasting. Showed great results in just 2 weeks. Pleasant smelling, and light weight. Non greasy and fast acting. Inexspensive, and great packaging
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is such a great product, I still have some left over but I'm going to need to buy more soon. I definitely recommend this product, and the price is very good.
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Gainesville, GA
I love the smell of this Nivea Firming and toning gel cream. It goes on smooth, and dries fast. Didn't really see great results but my skin overall felt healthier
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
I used this for about a month everyday applying it after my showers usually at night and didn't even notice a small difference: would say this is a waste of money
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Esto en realidad no ayuda con la celulitis para mí . No me di cuenta cualquier diferencia. No hay nada malo con ella , simplemente no vale la pena mi tiempo .
member-b10d93702
member-b10d93702
Miami, Florida
Es increible esta crema, me ayudo mucho a reducir mis celulitis de una manera facil y rapida, tiene un olor bastante agradable y su precio esta bastante bueno
Kathryn  M.
Kathryn M.
Red Springs, NC
I've tried this and didn't get much of a result. I was thinking that is may have been an old bottle or something so I purchased another bit still no results.
kamilah F.
kamilah F.
Summerville, SC
I used this temporarily and didn't finish using it because I felt I didn't have results so I gave uprops. Ipurchased this product at walgreens and it was $16
Julie-Anne J.
Julie-Anne J.
Port St Lucie, FL
This actually works. I've been using this sonce 2009, and it works very well. Use it as soon as you come out of the shower. I always purchase at Walgreens.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.