Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 uploaded by Alejandra M.Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 uploaded by Neyllen P.Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 uploaded by Neyllen P.See all 23 photos

BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (23)
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
I used this quite frequently in high school, already skeptical, I never noticed much difference in any features of my body (around my thighs, my bum, and tummy). I'm very thin, but we all have dimples where we don't love them. I did not and would not repurchase this product, it did not work for my skin and I failed to notice any tightening, smoothing, or firming. That being said, Nivea is a great brand and I will never stop purchasing their other products, including the men's after shave balm as primer ;)
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
Orlando, FL
I have struggled with the skin on my thighs since I was a teenager and have been on the hunt for something that's very moisturizing and gets rid of cellulite. I have read good reviews about this product and although it makes my skin extremely smooth and soft, it didn't do anything for me in terms of reducing the appearance of cellulite. I'm excited to try the new bum bum cream that everyone raves about that's supposed to tone your skin in those problem areas.
Lexie C.
Lexie C.
Manteca, Ca
I am a mother of two and have my fair share of cellulite. I've tried all the diy remedies and I just felt like I was waisting my time. So I seen this product niveas firming cellulite gelcream and thought what the hey why not try it. I know you won't see dramatic results the next day but after a few weeks of consistently using it I can honestly say I see an improvement and my skin seems tighter! I will definitely repurchase this product when I run out
Bruna A.
Bruna A.
New Rochelle, NY
I have been using this product for about a year now. I have seen tremendous results when I use it with an overnight body wrap. I don't like to use it before I put on my pajamas, because the fabric will just absorb a lot of the gel. I slather it up and then tightly wrap my legs and midsection with plastic (Saran) wrap, and then go to sleep. It works faster than just applying the gel along, and you will DEFINITELY see a difference when you wake up!
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Commack, NY
Let me be honest - I didn't expect this to entirely get rid of my cellulite. I don't think any cream I can do that, I feel like in order for it to completely go away, you need to exercise. However, I was hopeful this would diminish it a little bit, and after about two weeks I did feel like my legs appeared much firmer, and less bumpy! I did have some cellulite, sure, but for a cream and no exercise, I'd say this stuff works pretty well.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Toney, AL
i bought this product about 2 weeks ago because I have terrible cellulite on the back of my thighs..I have been using this along with the lotion, and honestly i was very skeptical about this product but It proved me wrong!! this stuff really works! i noticed results within the first week. My skin is SUPER soft and as smooth as it was when i was 25! I will continue to use it and highly recommend it to everyone!
Lily P.
Lily P.
Gainesville, FL
I just got this product last week and I have been using it twice a day, right when I wake up and right after I shower at night. I really wanted a product to really tone up the back of my thighs and I really like the results I am seeing so far. The more I use the product, the more I see a toning effect on my thighs. I really like this product and would recommend it especially with summer coming up!
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
I was skeptical to buy this product because I didn't believe that an effective skin tonig gel could be purchased under $10. I finally went to the store and it was on sale so I purchased it. I used the product before bed and would wake up and could feel that my thighs would be a bit firmer. The results aren't drastic but I believe over time the optimal results could be achieved.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Greencastle, PA
I have used this on my thighs and stomach area for stubborn cellulite. I do feel my skin was smoothr and firmer than before using it but I did not really see actual decrease in the dimpling in my skin so it was a half and half product for me. I enjoyed the smoothness of my skin but would have preferred more decrease in appearance of cellulite . Good drug store option though.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Now be forewarned this will not get rid of cellulite but it will make them look less visible. I've used it as the directions indicate (on my thighs- my problem area) and have to say- it does work. I have repurchase this already several times. Definitely a must as a step in getting ready during spring and summer months. It's gel formulation is awesome cuz it dries super fast
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.