Add a Photo

Photos (15)
venezuela- zulia

Emas

Descubrir

InstagramInfluensterKatianny V. DashboardKatianny V.
Influenster
Campañas
Insignias
Liza

Mis Snaps
Seleccionar un producto que usted ha utilizado antes y comparte tu opinión con otros Influensters!
Nivea for Men Gel Hidratante Sensible VER DETALLES
NIVEA Skin Toning Gel Reafirmante y Crema VER DETALLES
Nivea for Men Q10 Energy Gel Hidratante 1,7 oz VER DETALLES
Nivea Sun Kissed Resplandor gradual Tanner & Body Lotion, justo en medio, 13,5 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea piel Reafirmante Hidratación Loción Corporal Q10 Plus, 2.5 oz fl VER DETALLES
Nivea piel Reafirmante Hidratación Loción Corporal con Q10 Plus, 16,9 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea piel Reafirmante Hidratación Loción Corporal con Q10 Plus, 13,5 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea Extended Humedad Loción Corporal, 1 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea piel Reafirmante Hidratación Loción Corporal con Q10 Plus, 6,8 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea Simplemente Soft Body Lotion VER DETALLES
Nivea Sun-Kissed Piernas Hermosas Gradual Tan Hidratante VER DETALLES
Nivea Reafirmante w / Q10 piel - 13.5 oz VER DETALLES
Nivea Extended Humedad Loción Corporal, 2.5 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea original Humedad Loción corporal, piel normal a seca, 16,9 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea for Men Loción Hidratación Máxima - 13.5 oz VER DETALLES
Nivea Soft Leche, piel seca, 250 ml - DESARROLLO DE MERCADOS DE MEXICO, SA DE CV VER DETALLES
Nivea Piel Celulitis Reafirmante Gel-Crema Q10 Plus - Q10 y L-Carnitina VER DETALLES
Nivea feliz Sensation Loción Corporal, 16,9 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea Esencialmente Enriquecido Body Lotion, 2,5 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea Sun-Kissed radiante piel Gradual Tan Hidratante VER DETALLES
NIVEA Skin Toning Gel Reafirmante y Crema
Jay A.
Jay A.

I used this Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 a while back. I actually bought on accident thinking it was the regular nivea in new packaging. I used it anyway mainly focusing on my legs/thighs and upper arms. It smell really good. I like how creamy it is and how easy it is to smooth over. I made sure to use it on damp skin right after the shower. My skin felt silky smooth. The fragrance itself wasn't a bother. I usually take night showers so its an issue when picking lotions/creams to use at night. I however didn't see much of a difference in firming my skin. After using the entire bottle I didn't bother to buy another one. I would buy on a pinch for moisturizing purposes but not for the firming effect.
bryan v.
bryan v.
guayaquil

Funciona muy bien en la grupa y los muslos en la que la celulitis problemático . Eso sí , tienes que estar activos y comer sano, el uso de este y sentarse alrededor de la comida basura no va a hacer nada . Pero combinado con buena comida y suficiente actividad física que realmente hace la diferencia. Por sí solo hizo que la piel más firme y más brillante , fórmula en gel tarda un poco para secar y puede ser pegajoso si se utiliza demasiado. No tan bueno como colágeno reafirmante loción marca de vaselina , pero es muy muy bueno Lo recomiendo encarecidamente
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.

I used this quite frequently in high school, already skeptical, I never noticed much difference in any features of my body (around my thighs, my bum, and tummy). I'm very thin, but we all have dimples where we don't love them. I did not and would not repurchase this product, it did not work for my skin and I failed to notice any tightening, smoothing, or firming. That being said, Nivea is a great brand and I will never stop purchasing their other products, including the men's after shave balm as primer ;)
Laura S.
Laura S.
Austin, TX

Okay, so I always held the belief that really nothing can improve cellulite. Definitely not something you can buy at the drugstore anyway. Otherwise, why would celebs still have it?! But this genuinely seemed to do something. Maybe it was my imagination, maybe it was just the act of massaging and moisturizing the area daily (although I can't say I did it for long - too impatient for that). But this really seemed to lessen the cellulite, at least slightly. Worth a shot anyway. I will be buying more...
Mary R.
Mary R.
Madoc

Works great on the rump and thighs on that troublesome cellulite. Mind you, you HAVE to be active and eat healthy, using this and sitting around eating crap isn't going to do anything. But combined with good food and enough physical activity it really does make a difference. On its own it did make the skin firmer and brighter, gel formula takes a bit to dry and can be sticky if you use too much. Not as good as Vaseline brand collagen firming lotion but it is very very good I recommend it highly.
Joslin J.
Joslin J.
Canonsburg, PA

Really works! I don't have heavy cellulite, but I used this product on my tummy and behind my upper legs. Great if you just need a little firming for the night to boost your confidence. I don't have the flattest belly, but I would use this especially when wearing a cropped shirt to give me confidence. I noticed less jiggle and my skin looked tighter. I used the product once a day throughout the summer. Would probably produce higher results when used more often. I will be buying this again.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

This cream works considerably. I recommend it to anyone with mild cellulite on their body. I have a tiny bit on my inner thighs and this took it away completely. You have to keep up with it and use it every day or it will not work and you have to stay consitant but it does work. It makes your skin feel so silky and smells great too! Not a bad price 10-12 dollars a bottle. Bottle lasts me a full month just use sparingly but not too sparingly and only use it where u need it.
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
Orlando, FL

I have struggled with the skin on my thighs since I was a teenager and have been on the hunt for something that's very moisturizing and gets rid of cellulite. I have read good reviews about this product and although it makes my skin extremely smooth and soft, it didn't do anything for me in terms of reducing the appearance of cellulite. I'm excited to try the new bum bum cream that everyone raves about that's supposed to tone your skin in those problem areas.
Tamika V.
Tamika V.
Greenville, SC

I am a firm believer in Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10. During the summer this firming gel-cream is one my most prized and used essential. It actually works on the cellulite on my thighs and butt. It smooths the skin and adds firmness to spots that were dimpled. After a week you will notice a difference in the texture, tone and appearance of your skin. I would recommend Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 to anyone looking to battle cellulite.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.