Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.

I used this quite frequently in high school, already skeptical, I never noticed much difference in any features of my body (around my thighs, my bum, and tummy). I'm very thin, but we all have dimples where we don't love them. I did not and would not repurchase this product, it did not work for my skin and I failed to notice any tightening, smoothing, or firming. That being said, Nivea is a great brand and I will never stop purchasing their other products, including the men's after shave balm as primer ;)
Laura S.
Laura S.
Austin, TX

Okay, so I always held the belief that really nothing can improve cellulite. Definitely not something you can buy at the drugstore anyway. Otherwise, why would celebs still have it?! But this genuinely seemed to do something. Maybe it was my imagination, maybe it was just the act of massaging and moisturizing the area daily (although I can't say I did it for long - too impatient for that). But this really seemed to lessen the cellulite, at least slightly. Worth a shot anyway. I will be buying more...
Joslin J.
Joslin J.
Canonsburg, PA

Really works! I don't have heavy cellulite, but I used this product on my tummy and behind my upper legs. Great if you just need a little firming for the night to boost your confidence. I don't have the flattest belly, but I would use this especially when wearing a cropped shirt to give me confidence. I noticed less jiggle and my skin looked tighter. I used the product once a day throughout the summer. Would probably produce higher results when used more often. I will be buying this again.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Sacramento, CA

I am a huge fan of the Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus and decided to try the gel out as well. This stuff is super lightweight and absorbs easily. I actually apply this prior to wearing my waist cincher and I love the results. This stuff does have a strong scent to it, it's not terrible, but it kinda smells like men's shaving cream. This stuff doesn't break my skin out or sting or anything. If you use latex waist cinchers, this is a great product for you!
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
Orlando, FL

I have struggled with the skin on my thighs since I was a teenager and have been on the hunt for something that's very moisturizing and gets rid of cellulite. I have read good reviews about this product and although it makes my skin extremely smooth and soft, it didn't do anything for me in terms of reducing the appearance of cellulite. I'm excited to try the new bum bum cream that everyone raves about that's supposed to tone your skin in those problem areas.
Lexie C.
Lexie C.
Manteca, Ca

I am a mother of two and have my fair share of cellulite. I've tried all the diy remedies and I just felt like I was waisting my time. So I seen this product niveas firming cellulite gelcream and thought what the hey why not try it. I know you won't see dramatic results the next day but after a few weeks of consistently using it I can honestly say I see an improvement and my skin seems tighter! I will definitely repurchase this product when I run out
Bruna A.
Bruna A.
New Rochelle, NY

I have been using this product for about a year now. I have seen tremendous results when I use it with an overnight body wrap. I don't like to use it before I put on my pajamas, because the fabric will just absorb a lot of the gel. I slather it up and then tightly wrap my legs and midsection with plastic (Saran) wrap, and then go to sleep. It works faster than just applying the gel along, and you will DEFINITELY see a difference when you wake up!
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Commack, NY

Let me be honest - I didn't expect this to entirely get rid of my cellulite. I don't think any cream I can do that, I feel like in order for it to completely go away, you need to exercise. However, I was hopeful this would diminish it a little bit, and after about two weeks I did feel like my legs appeared much firmer, and less bumpy! I did have some cellulite, sure, but for a cream and no exercise, I'd say this stuff works pretty well.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.

I decided to try this on a whim since summer season is coming. I bought this in sale on targets website. I saw good reviews so I figured this might really help smooth out my rear and thighs. I exercise regularly typically 5 days a week and I have a good diet. I have some extra cellulite in my rear and thigh areas. I've used this a week long so far just one application per day and I see some improvements already. So far so good!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Toney, AL

i bought this product about 2 weeks ago because I have terrible cellulite on the back of my thighs..I have been using this along with the lotion, and honestly i was very skeptical about this product but It proved me wrong!! this stuff really works! i noticed results within the first week. My skin is SUPER soft and as smooth as it was when i was 25! I will continue to use it and highly recommend it to everyone!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.