BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
I used this quite frequently in high school, already skeptical, I never noticed much difference in any features of my body (around my thighs, my bum, and tummy). I'm very thin, but we all have dimples where we don't love them. I did not and would not repurchase this product, it did not work for my skin and I failed to notice any tightening, smoothing, or firming. That being said, Nivea is a great brand and I will never stop purchasing their other products, including the men's after shave balm as primer ;)
Bruna A.
Bruna A.
new rochelle, NY
I have been using this product for about a year now. I have seen tremendous results when I use it with an overnight body wrap. I don't like to use it before I put on my pajamas, because the fabric will just absorb a lot of the gel. I slather it up and then tightly wrap my legs and midsection with plastic (Saran) wrap, and then go to sleep. It works faster than just applying the gel along, and you will DEFINITELY see a difference when you wake up!
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Commack, NY
Let me be honest - I didn't expect this to entirely get rid of my cellulite. I don't think any cream I can do that, I feel like in order for it to completely go away, you need to exercise. However, I was hopeful this would diminish it a little bit, and after about two weeks I did feel like my legs appeared much firmer, and less bumpy! I did have some cellulite, sure, but for a cream and no exercise, I'd say this stuff works pretty well.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Toney, AL
i bought this product about 2 weeks ago because I have terrible cellulite on the back of my thighs..I have been using this along with the lotion, and honestly i was very skeptical about this product but It proved me wrong!! this stuff really works! i noticed results within the first week. My skin is SUPER soft and as smooth as it was when i was 25! I will continue to use it and highly recommend it to everyone!
Lily P.
Lily P.
Gainesville, FL
I just got this product last week and I have been using it twice a day, right when I wake up and right after I shower at night. I really wanted a product to really tone up the back of my thighs and I really like the results I am seeing so far. The more I use the product, the more I see a toning effect on my thighs. I really like this product and would recommend it especially with summer coming up!
Julie W.
Julie W.
Greencastle, PA
I have used this on my thighs and stomach area for stubborn cellulite. I do feel my skin was smoothr and firmer than before using it but I did not really see actual decrease in the dimpling in my skin so it was a half and half product for me. I enjoyed the smoothness of my skin but would have preferred more decrease in appearance of cellulite . Good drug store option though.
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV

I love this brand reminds me of my childhood is a tradition in my family use this brand, this cream format gel is perfect to use daily after the shower , it is absorbed easily without leaving a greasy feeling , you feel like helping maintain skin moisture , its fragrance is the traditional love and the price is super economical, its format is very practical to apply
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Springfield, OR
This product felt very good on my skin, cooling, fast drying, and smelt great, However I never saw a difference on my skin. I used it 2-3 times daily for 3 months. I was rather disappointed, because Nivea has always been a number one go to for my family growing up. My mother swears on this brand. But this product was unfortunately not for me.
Maxileide S.
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this product, but not as regularly spent i.e. every day , I had done it I would . I will try to be more orderly and see if the better appearance in my cellulite.
this product hard enough, it yields much .
although not tested right I recommend for sure is the expected result if you follow the correct instructions .
Christina M.
Christina M.
Las Vegas, NV
This gel cream has a pleasant smell and is great if your using it along with massaging it into your skin. I feel that it does help if I used it consistently. The price is decent and the packaging is easy. If this had long term results it would be great and if it was something u could get results in one day. LOL!!!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.