BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10
I wish I could own this product but I don’t the first time I tried it was when I was in elementary and I had to wake up early and stuff and I had eye bags I started putting this cream on and in one month my under eye bags had disappeared
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This gel cream has a fabulous cool texture and light scent that makes it a joy to apply every day. I apply it to areas most prone to stretch marks and cellulite such as buttocks, thighs and abdomen and have been very pleased with how much it has reduce the appearance of both cellulite and stretch marks! It is an excellent value and does a really good job compared to pricier creams.
Taylor B.
Collinsville, IL
Love love this stuff! I put it on my belly, butt, thighs and upper arms every morning and night! My skin looks so firm and bright when I use this product. I only wish that the skin would stay like that after you run out, but after about a week after not using it I can tell a difference. As long as you can afford to keep up with this I highly recommend it!!
Valerie M.
Nivea has a great line of firming/toning creams, gels, and serums that are worth it for anyone struggling with cellulite and stretch marks. They moisturize deeply and improve the appearance of your skin while reducing marks and firm very well!
Rachel D.
This product is amazing!  I have some trouble cellulite issues around my arms and the back of my legs, but using this product made them practically vanish! I am super impressed, and intend to buy more. :D
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am absolutely in love with this product. I am a 42 year old woman who started to show signs of aging around my eyes and mouth. I purchased Nivea and began using it and with in 1 day I seen a dramatic difference in my skin. My eyes were more lifted and appeared well rested. The fine lines around my mouth had smoothed out. This product is a gel product so it does have a cooling effect when you first apply it. It does not leave a film or sticky or tacky feeling on your skin like most products do. Instead your skin feels softer and appears more lifted and it also hydrates the skin as well. I will absolutely be purchasing this product again and again. Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
Although I don't think a topical product can lessen cellulite, with summer coming and my legs needing a little help, I thought I'd give it a try. The product is a blue gel moisturizer in a squeeze tube. The gel left my legs feeling smooth and moisturized, never sticky or tacky. I just finished up the tube after using it daily for several weeks. Although I liked the scent and feel of the product, I noticed no difference in the appearance of cellulite or the firmness of my legs.
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this product. I use it in my bottom when I feel that it needs it and usually does its job in a week. I don't find it to be a cheat for the skin as much as I find it to be something to help out my skin a little bit more. I find that I am starting to age a little bit more and need a little extra help to feel like I'm 20 again. I am totally confident without any products but I like the smell, the way it feels and the effects it gives my skin. So I highly recommend it.
Jessica M.
Davenport, FL
I've been using this product for a couple years now. I love the scent of the gel and it makes my legs extremely soft after using it. It's pretty cheap and if you apply it after you get out of the shower it lasts at least a month to two months. I'd highly recommend this product!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a huge fan of the Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus and decided to try the gel out as well. This stuff is super lightweight and absorbs easily. I actually apply this prior to wearing my waist cincher and I love the results. This stuff does have a strong scent to it, it's not terrible, but it kinda smells like men's shaving cream. This stuff doesn't break my skin out or sting or anything. If you use latex waist cinchers, this is a great product for you!
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.