BY NIVEA #6 in Cellulite Treatments

Use NIVEA Skin Firming Cellulite Serum to help visibly reduce the apperance of cellulite* in as little as two weeks.

Now with Co-Enzyme Q10!

NIVEA Skin Firming Cellulite Serum with Q10 is enriched with Natural Lotus extract and L-Carnitine. Use regularly to smooth and tone the skin and help visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite* in as little as two weeks!

Nivea Skin Firming Cellulite Serum with Q10
  • "My skin felt super soft and absorbed the product quickly without tackiness." in 1 review
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Grand Prairie , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchased this to use on the back of my thighs. I had used stuff prior to purchasing this and it did not work, at all. I wasted almost $40 on that product. I purchased this on Amazon.com and absolutely love it! I started seeing results after a few days. I continued to use it and have obtained exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to tighten and firm that small problem area without the other cosmetic treatments, as those can be very pricey. This is a definite must have in my beauty regimen. Infinite thumbs up for this miracle cream, haha. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼
Allana T.
Allana T.
I'm literally obsessed with this product. I had been using the gel version for a while, and although I did also see some difference with that, this is truly a miracle worker. In only a few days, my thighs were tighter and totally flawless. I have been dealing with cellulite since like middle school, and this is the only product I've ever tried that has worked to such a degree. I hope they never stop making it because I'm going to repurchase it time and time again!
Maryory M.
Maryory M.
This cream is wonderful to hide those imperfections that produce the striae , and causes us such low self-esteem . With this cream everything changed , so I recommend it completely. The best on the market and the price is great for our pocket. Do not think more and adquierela because you saved from stretch marks .
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge , NY
I saw a huge difference while using this product but I was also working out 5 times a week! However I can definitely say that this product along with a fitness and diet regimen is a huge hit! The consistency is more like a gel over a cream, and the smell is clean and worn clash with other scent products.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
This is great for moisturizing your skin and improving the texture of it but as far as noticeable differences in cellulite, I have yet to see that happen. It's probably better to use than to do nothing at all but if you want to see a drastic difference, this isn't the product to use.
Mili Rani R.
Mili Rani R.
Issaquah, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
It makes my skin really soft and young looking, but as soon as you stop using it, skin lacks or looses all it's luster. So it's literally a product where your skin is addicted to the product. So, it's a plus and a minus both. I would buy it when I'm much older, not right away!
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Dallas, TX
I used this one summer 2 years back for my bottom and it made my skin look so smooth ! I felt a little oily but I didn't mind it much It didn't bother me. I ued it 2X times a day, It was cheaper under 15 bucks. I would recommend for small problem areas to use a touch up
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Macomb, MI
I had decent results with this product however it was combined with strict exercise and diet. For the price I feel the product could have been a little better, but for an over the counter/ drug store brand I was satisfied and would recommend and buy the product again.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Nivea Good-Bye Cellulite Fast Acting Serum is incredible! This products packaging makes it easy to find in stores and online. It is also fairly inexpensive and worth every penny you spend! It is easy to store in your backpack, desk, or even a purse. I would recommend!
Addie T.
Addie T.
Dallas, GA
I've tried to use this product... but it just isn't working for me. I need to find a product that will do the job for a decent price. I used it for a few weeks and saw no progress, which was really upsetting considering I have always been a fan of Nivea products.
Mia S.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Does this truly, honestly give results? Or just add shimmer to your legs to make it look like it's working?
Missy B.
Missy B.
Salisbury, MD
I used to use this religiously and now I cannot find it. Is it still being made?
Vee C.
Vee C.
I dont know witch nivea i should buy toneing ir cellulite gel
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this any good? How long did it take to see results?.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Statesboro, GA
Has anyone seen real results with this and how soon?