Add a Photo
Photos (56)
marie c.
marie c.
Sept. 28, 2015, 5:09 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 16.9 fl oz
This Nivea product works very well at hydrating my skin, I don't know it firms it, but I like it.
Viviane O.
Viviane O.
Batatais,SP
Ótimo hidratante, ajuda na firmeza da pele e deixa uma sensação agradável de hidratação e maciez. Tem um cheiro muito agradável!
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
This lotion feels really good on your skin and moisturizing. It makes you feel good. Its like you just had a massage.
Inajara P.
Inajara P.
Perfume muito agradável, tenho vindo a utilizar este produto por mais de um ano, e funciona muito bem na minha pele, não fina nem gorduroso, fácil de espalhar depois showe. Continuará amando
Phineas S.
Phineas S.
I really like this lotion !!! The scent smells like chemicals in my opinion lol but it does what it actually states on the bottle ! I have cellulite on my front and back thighs that isnt super bad but definitely is there and noticeable I've been using this lotion for about a month and this lotion along with a loofah have decreased my cellulite I put this lotion on my problems areas as of now because I have broken out using it all over my body it absorbs very quickly with a little sticky film after a few minutes that feel goes away I will be purchasing the serum soon
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I have been on a weight loss journey and love using this lotion for all over hydration and extra firming all around. It's also a plus that it smells amazing!
Tempestt S.
Tempestt S.
tunnel hill, GA
I am such a stickler when i get comes to lotions. Most promise smooth skin but they always tend to be watery and i dont feel like thats penetrating rough and dry skin. Nivea has always been a hand cream favorite so when happened upon this i was elated. My legs look and feel so pretty after i use this. And it firms my jiggly parts.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
I originally bought this because i have lots of loose skin on my body so the name "skin firming hydration" caught my eye. i honestly can't say that i have noticed any "firming" but i have definitely
noticed incredible hydration. i alternate between this and the Vasaline Cocoa Radiant, but lately i have been turning to this one more because i am comfortable using it on my acne prone skin on my face, neck and back. the reason for this is simply because the lack of a strong scent. this has a scent but it's more of just a clean, fresh scent rather than a fragrance.
As i said, the hydration from this is incredible. when you rub it on your skin it feels very watery (which i like) I apply this every night before bed and my skin will continue to feel moisturized to the touch all throughout the next day. This is also not sticky!! I have used a ton of lotions and because i use them at night before bed i do not want them to be sticky while i'm laying in bed because that's not cool.
I love this product and will continue to purchase it.
Kiran S.
Kiran S.
perfect for all skin types (dry, normal, oily) ... not pricey, but affordable ... only pros and no cons ... sold at major department stores ... can be used all over body and even face ... Nivea was, is, and will always be #1
Kamal D.
Kamal D.
Jackson Heights, NY
I love this lotion and i apply this everyday after showering all over my body and it leaves my skin so smooth and soft. I use it on my face everyday after a wash and love it it smells great too and i have been re-purchasing it every time i am about to run out of it
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?