BY NIVEA #100 in Lotion

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you a...3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 140 reviews
Emanuela O.
Orlando, FL
Ótimo hidratante, deixa pele macia sem aspecto de melado. Tem cheiro agradável, nada de cheiro forte de canfora. Eu tenho edição para pernas cansadas. NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
John Hedrick H.
Caloocan City
The product which I am going to share with you all today, is another new launch from Nivea. Nivea Body Lotion Extra Whitening Cell Repair aqnd UV Protect SPF 15 (quite a mouthful).  Disclaimer : I do not encourage any kind of whitening products. The Ingredients (50X Vitamin C, a natural remedy for tan), is what attracted me towards it.  I do not have much tan, but a bit of unevenness is always there, if you are an active working female, and basically I purchased it to reduce it.  Let us move on without further ado and find out how it fared on me.

I had used the earlier whitening version of Nivea Body Lotion and it worked fairly well for me as a good body lotion, but did not do much as far as the tanning part was concerned. As far as the whitening claims are concerned, it is something which should be ignored without any further thought.  This new version, however, claims to be paraben, bleach and mineral oil free (wow! I was actually very happy to see that) and claims to whiten (please read “even tone” wherever whitening is mentioned) and smoothen the skin in 14 days (now this is one tall claim).  It comes in a flip top bottle. The cap shuts tightly after use, so there is no scope of leakage at all. The small and medium size are easy enough to fit in your hand bag, so this is one travel friendly product.

This Nivea Body Lotion is paraben, mineral oil, colorant and bleach free. You can check that from the ingredients. So, for me, it was a winner from the moment I checked this *happydance*.It smells almost the same as the Nivea Whitening Lotion, just a bit more floral and a bit citrusy, but the notes are more or less the same, traditional Nivea. I am not complaining as I love the smell of Nivea body products.  The body lotion is of a consistency between thick and thin, more on the thin side, and is white coloured.

As far as the fairness claims are concerned, I do not believe in it, but yes, I do see a bit of evenness on my hands after 7 days of use. Not dramatic, but yes to some extent. Although I must say that it did not do anything for the pathetic tan on my feet, sigh, nothing works there *sob* ( I soon have to figure out some routine for my feet, they are becoming UGLY kind of ugly *scared* ). With continued usage, it will give better results and I am not complaining, because this does not use harsh chemical agents to produce quick results, so, I guess by the time this bottle shall be over, it shall make quite a difference to my body.
marie c.
This Nivea product works very well at hydrating my skin, I don't know it firms it, but I like it.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
I just purchased so I can’t say if it works or not but I will say I have high hopes for it to work. It does smell amazing & I like how you can instantly feel your skin baby soft, the price was a bit more than what I would normally pay but worth a try
Wandy R.
Winter Park
What not to say about "NIVEA" Love it!! I've been using NIVEA 4 ever.. There's other products out there that are good..But Nivea has work well for me and my skin.. I saw the difference from the first time I used it. It gives my skin that softness and moisture that I want.. I haven't found a product that works for me like Nivea.. Highly Recommend!!
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
The Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion is such a great product. I use it daily. It firms & tightens the skin’s surface within weeks. Leaves the skin softer & smooth. Plus having Q10 makes it feel that much more smoother. It has a slight scent.
Leiny G.
Garfield, NJ
Me encanta es mi crema diaria, es suave, ligera no sientes pesada la piel y sobre todo hidrata mucho por lo menos a mi que tengo una piel muy reseca.😊
JULI$$A 👑.
Rogers , AR
I love the way this lotion makes my skin feel and I like that it's not super thick or super watery, it has a very pleasant smell and I have been using it for 3 weeks and I see a difference in my legs already
Viviana V.
No le pongo las 5 estrellas por que demora un poco en resultados, pero en cuanto a hidrogenación es perfecta, ligera no obstruye los poros, se absorbe rápido y deja la piel muy suave y con buen aroma, me gusta mucho como para usarla saliendo de la ducha.
Loving this product! I've been using this product for about four days now, primarily on my neck and under my jawline. I've noticed some signs of aging in this area, so after reading the reviews, I decided to give it a try. I was skeptical and didn't anticipate immediate results, but yet after just a couple of days of applying it after my shower, I started to notice less sagging and wrinkles and more firmness in that area. I'm very pleased and plan on continuing to use this product for the foreseeable future.
Lauren H.
Farmington, NY
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?