BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

John Hedrick H.
John Hedrick H.
Caloocan City
The product which I am going to share with you all today, is another new launch from Nivea. Nivea Body Lotion Extra Whitening Cell Repair aqnd UV Protect SPF 15 (quite a mouthful).  Disclaimer : I do not encourage any kind of whitening products. The Ingredients (50X Vitamin C, a natural remedy for tan), is what attracted me towards it.  I do not have much tan, but a bit of unevenness is always there, if you are an active working female, and basically I purchased it to reduce it.  Let us move on without further ado and find out how it fared on me.

I had used the earlier whitening version of Nivea Body Lotion and it worked fairly well for me as a good body lotion, but did not do much as far as the tanning part was concerned. As far as the whitening claims are concerned, it is something which should be ignored without any further thought.  This new version, however, claims to be paraben, bleach and mineral oil free (wow! I was actually very happy to see that) and claims to whiten (please read “even tone” wherever whitening is mentioned) and smoothen the skin in 14 days (now this is one tall claim).  It comes in a flip top bottle. The cap shuts tightly after use, so there is no scope of leakage at all. The small and medium size are easy enough to fit in your hand bag, so this is one travel friendly product.

This Nivea Body Lotion is paraben, mineral oil, colorant and bleach free. You can check that from the ingredients. So, for me, it was a winner from the moment I checked this *happydance*.It smells almost the same as the Nivea Whitening Lotion, just a bit more floral and a bit citrusy, but the notes are more or less the same, traditional Nivea. I am not complaining as I love the smell of Nivea body products.  The body lotion is of a consistency between thick and thin, more on the thin side, and is white coloured.

As far as the fairness claims are concerned, I do not believe in it, but yes, I do see a bit of evenness on my hands after 7 days of use. Not dramatic, but yes to some extent. Although I must say that it did not do anything for the pathetic tan on my feet, sigh, nothing works there *sob* ( I soon have to figure out some routine for my feet, they are becoming UGLY kind of ugly *scared* ). With continued usage, it will give better results and I am not complaining, because this does not use harsh chemical agents to produce quick results, so, I guess by the time this bottle shall be over, it shall make quite a difference to my body.
marie c.
marie c.
This Nivea product works very well at hydrating my skin, I don't know it firms it, but I like it.
Anna O.
Anna O.
This body lotion is great I'm saying it for personal experience. I've always tried so many lotions and my skin still felt dry and looked dry after I would apply but not with this body lotion once I apply it to my skin (legs,feet,arms,body) I don't ashy after a few minute or hours I can last all day with one application. Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
I haven't used it for a full 2 weeks yet but I don't expect much. It is very thin and watery. Skin doesn't even feel like I put anything on. And it has an old perfume smell.
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
It's a pretty good lotion. It smells nice and leaves yours skin very moisturized. I would purchase again and recommend to friends if they asked. It comes in a bunch of sizes and scents as well, which is nice. Same great quality I expect from Nivea
Karla G.
Karla G.
Cypress, TX
Love this stuff! I apply this all over my body and I immediately feel hydrated and my skin feels rejuvenated. I love how much product you get in each bottle. I feel as though my skin has gotten firmer since I first started using it! Nivea has some really great skin care products and they're so affordable. I love that it has a pump! So convenient!!!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Kerman, CA
Ever since I married my husband I have been using Nivea and I really like it. Thanks to him now I use this great body lotion. I love the smell it just smells so good. It actually does help my skin look firm and it keeps it hydrated. I purchase this lotion at Walmart at an affordable price. I would definitely recommend this body lotion and would definitely purchase it again.
Christi M.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
I love this lotion! It moisturizes and doesn't leave your skin greasy feeling. I didn't see an extreme difference in the tightness of my skin but i will keep using it.
Kimberley C.
Kimberley C.
Stevensville, ON
NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion is a great moisturizer with the added benefit of Q10. It comes in a great pump top bottle for easy application. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized. It is scented but the fragrance is not overpowering. I like this product as an everyday body moisturizer and am pleased with the way my skin feels after using it. Would definitely purchase in the future.
Please Note: I was provided a complimentary product to test and review by ChickAdvisor #gotitfree
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
This lotion feels really good on your skin and moisturizing. It makes you feel good. Its like you just had a massage.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?