BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
Loving this product! I've been using this product for about four days now, primarily on my neck and under my jawline. I've noticed some signs of aging in this area, so after reading the reviews, I decided to give it a try. I was skeptical and didn't anticipate immediate results, but yet after just a couple of days of applying it after my shower, I started to notice less sagging and wrinkles and more firmness in that area. I'm very pleased and plan on continuing to use this product for the foreseeable future.
Mica W.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City
I used this before and after I was pregnant. I loved it. I did actually feel like it worked. I just wish it was a bigger bottle
Doaa S.
Doaa S.
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻
Leyan A.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
Omggggg omggggg I Reallllllyyyyyyyy lovvvvve this producttttttt. I use ittttt alllll the time and it'ssss Realllyyy goood ,,,, you all have toooo tryyy it!!!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
New York
It's a good moisturizer. I didn't see a difference in the smoothness of my legs. My skin is sensitive, and this lotion doesn't bother it, so that is a plus. A little does not go a long way. I will definitely be trying a different product when this one runs out.
Camila H.
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
Just bought this today and my first impressions are good! I enjoy the scent, my skin feels hydrated and it is easy to apply evenly to the body! Since its my first time using it I can't say anything about the firming part, but my skin feels nice and soft!
Hajia T.
Hajia T.
New York
Nivia the company it self has good skin products but this product here is amazing my skin looks flawless just flawless
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
I've been using this lotion for a while, and it really is the best! It moisturizers great without being greasy, and it also does help to firm my skin. I've tried using other brands (like when I'm on vacation), and they just don't leave my skin feeling and looking as great as this one. My skin feels so soft hours after applying this lotion. I love it! and more pros over here.... Absorbs Quickly, Goes On Smoothly, Long Lasting, Moisturizes Well,Not Greasy, Smells Great, Softens Skin.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Charlotte
This is one of the best products I have tried. Not only does it moisturize but I have found that it is a natural bug repellent. So I am able to moisturize and be out and about with no bug issues
Kirsty P.
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
My favourite all over body lotion, it is amazing at tightening up skin and when I lost a lot of weight a few years ago I religiously applied this twice a day in an attempt to prevent saggy skin and it worked, my skin became so supple that my excess skin did indeed firm up.  Leaves the skin feeling amazing and well protected, very little to no scent which means you can go ahead a layer on your perfume without fear or clashing fragrances.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?