BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Danii O.
Danii O.
Cali
Puedo contarles que este producto es el mejor para la celulitis o piel de naranja .... Es genial de verdad
Leiny G.
Leiny G.
New jersey
Me encanta es mi crema diaria, es suave, ligera no sientes pesada la piel y sobre todo hidrata mucho por lo menos a mi que tengo una piel muy reseca.ūüėä
Anaiss F.
Anaiss F.
this nivea body cream is the best, when I use this instantly I feel my skin is super soft, it has no smell and this is what I love most since some odor creams give me allergy, it is perfect for people with sensitive feet like I recommend it a lotNivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 PlusNivea NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Lotion - 16.9 oz
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
So everyone is different and I see many different reviews about this. So I loved it even though it was bit too oily it does work and make your sling feel good . I love it and will buy it again. Anyone should try and then have there own review
Houda D.
Houda D.
kef
Been using for years. Nice scent and definitely makes a difference in the firmness of my skin tone. I use it daily post shower. Pros, smells nice and does the job it's intended for. Cons, need to make in a larger size! Will buy it again. Definitely recommend. <3 <3
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
West Liberty
I love this product. It works great and makes your skin feel very soft. A little goes a long way! Try it, you won't be disappointed. Get for all skin types!
Rihàb W.
Rihàb W.
Monastir
I ve always using Nivea products like body cream , foot creem ... it is just an adviced brand to take care of skin and body <3
UrMajestyP D.
UrMajestyP D.
Spring Valley
This is a great lotion, it left my hands and body nice and moisturizered especially since I live in and area where the weather can have your skin extremely dry, and on top of that I have a slight eczema problem and my skin maintained the moisture
Fennella D.
Fennella D.
The only brand lotion I use. Leaves my skin soft and supple. Scent is light and great for the sensitive noses.
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
I have the blue one at home and it's refreshing. It makes me feel moisturised and feels like it sets into the body well
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?