BY NIVEA #68 in Lotion

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you a...3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 140 reviews
Lacy I.
I switch between this and the Jergens firming lotion. This lotion is so smooth and silky and doesn’t break out my shoulders like some lotions. Keeps my skin hydrated nicely. Haven’t seen any firming results with this or the Jergens but I like them both equally for body lotions. This one is a bit higher than the Jergens but you get a ton of product for the price.
Betti M.
Cestas
I like it! But I actually find it no so quick absorbing and not so hydrating. I switched for the blue Nivea and it’s much better.
Samantha V.
angleton
My favorite lotion it’s so moisturizing it’s a nice scent nothing to strong and over whelming.
Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
I love this skin firming lotion. Nivea Is one of my favorite brands and you can find it all over the world so it’s great to use when traveling
Dima A.
Washington, DC
I didn't continue using this product as much as I would've liked, just due to the smell. It's not completely unappealing, but I'm picky with how my products smell (most especially lotions and perfumes) and this one just isn't satisfying. The product itself does absorb into the skin well and doesn't feel oily or greasy. The texture is much lighter/liquidy than their other moisturizing body lotions, which is also not my favorite but definitely worth the try!
Faith B.
I only gave 4 stars because I just started using this product and haven't had enough time to see the full results yet. So far though I love how it makes my skin feel and it smells amazing.
Lizzy J.
Bought this after I read an article that Meghan Markle raves about this product. She’s on to something. I love the pump packaging- it’s so easy to apply. I love that it keeps my skin soft sand hydrated for so long. It is a little sticky after application, but it eventually goes away.
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I wanted to like this SO MUCH! I saw the good reviews on hereSometimes the most random set of circumstances results in a great find!
Jenn M.
This is my most favorite lotion of all. It makes my skin smooth and very firm. I love the way it makes my feels and the scent smells good as well!!!
Fathima N.
Riyadh, riyadh
this is the most important thing in my life right now. I live in middle east and the temperature here is too hot skin feels too dry ths thing is life saver
it moisturize my skin make me feel smoother day be day and also reduces the dryness and itchiness i face here
it is really great product
#nivea #summer
Lauren H.
Farmington , NY
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?

back
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 PlusInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016
Nivea