Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
Photos (56)
Bintou B.
Bintou B.
Stamford, CT
Dec. 20, 2015, 12:09 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion Q10 Plus, 2.5 fl oz
Hydrating and not greasy at all.
Abi S.
Abi S.
Dec. 18, 2015, 3:14 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
I use this every morning after my shower, it's great! It makes my legs and arms will like silk throughout the day and has a pleasant scent as well!
Nai S.
Nai S.
Dec. 14, 2015, 1:19 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
I use this on my face before i apply make-up and before bed after I wash my face. I have combination of oil/dry sink and this keeps my face feeling hydrated all day long even after applying makeup. The smell of the product is actually nice.
Thiare O.
Thiare O.
Dec. 12, 2015, 4:01 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
Moisturizer that dries quickly and is light consistency, it is still greasy appearance when dry.
Perfect to apply after showering
Emily M.
Emily M.
Doral, FL
Dec. 12, 2015, 6:34 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
I can't live with out this moisturizer. It has the perfect feel - rich and creamy but not greasy. It absorbs quickly and leaves behind that Nivea scent. My skin feels amazing.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
I love this lotion! It doesn't leave a greasy feeling when applied but still leaves skin feeling smooth. The scent is fantastic, although is quite strong, so if you don't like strong scents, I wouldn't recommend it. I will definitely purchase this again and use as an everyday moisturizer. As for the claim that it leaves skin feeling firmer, I'm not sure whether that's true or not. I've been using it for 2 weeks and haven't noticed a difference. Still a great cream in my opinion.
Yarelis S.
Yarelis S.
Me encanta !! Es un excelente producto, está accesible a cualquier persona ya que se encuentra a un excelente precio, económico y con una excelente fórmula una vez lo pruebas te enamores de el por completo. Les invito a que se den la tarea de hacerlo no se arrepentirán
kelly G.
kelly G.
Dec. 11, 2015, 7:55 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion Q10 Plus, 2.5 fl oz
Agradable aroma y mejora el aspecto de la piel con las semanas, su textura es mas liquida que otras presentaciones que e utilizado de Nivea.
Katelin C.
Katelin C.
Dallas, TX
Dec. 11, 2015, 3:45 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
I've tried this, it is a really good location.
felt firm, not to site I'd I feel it formed my body though.
haylee b.
haylee b.
Deland, FL
Dec. 24, 2015, 12:57 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
Very nice brother uses it for his tattos and gagues works like a charm.............................
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?