BY NIVEA #68 in Lotion

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you a...3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 140 reviews
laken e.
Dunedin
Amazing for firming, especially for legs, got rid of my cellulite. Beautiful feeling skin, nice smell, makes your skin feel more toned. Always loved Nivea products, definitely recommend overall long term application in my opinion makes you look skinnier
Gabriela C.
These nivea creams are very good for the skin, they leave it very soft and have a really nice smell, I love it
Dina E.
jeddah
It is considered one of the most important and most beautiful products of care and treatment .. I use it regularly and I can not do without it
It gives moisturizing and softness of silk
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
using it from about two months together with gel
I put it daily before sleeping on the buttocks wonderful  Praise be to Allaah. Better than 85%
Carrie P.
Love this so much, when I use it consistently I notice a huge difference in my skin. Highly recommend this to anyone.
Grisel M.
Aurora , IL
Has helped me a lot rejuvenate my body after birth helped me out with my elasticity with my firming my stomach !
Lynn B.
I tried this lotion again, years after initially trying. I don’t like that it’s a very thin, non-creamy lotion. The scent is too strong and overpowering. I’m not sure that it works. I have nothing to lose other than the cost of the product. It is expensive. I’m not sure that I’d buy this again.
K K.
Oakville , ON
This is a pretty good body lotion. It helps hydrate my body quite well and sometimes i even put it on my face. I feel like it works really well with hydrating and it is really affordable too. It’s not the best one out there but it’s still pretty good
Elizabeth D.
Aveiro
After losing 30 some kilos I needed a cream that would really help with my legs. I applied it morning and night and after a month I saw a noticeable difference! Very happy!
Paola S.
One of a kind lotion.amazing. it gives you smooth and radiant skin. It makes your skin feeling fresh. And it smeels good. Longlasting. I LOVE NIVEA LOTIONS.. Eversince I am using nivea lotion.and I can say that it gives my skin smoother, fresher, feeling soft and subtle. It also provides longlasting fragrance for me.
Lauren H.
Farmington , NY
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?

back
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 PlusInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016
Nivea