BY NIVEA #68 in Lotion

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you a...3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 140 reviews
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
This lotion is an all star and should be in everyone's line up. Now that I'm in my 30s skin tightening is a plus for me. Non greasy and delivers moisture!
Movina J.
It my favourite body lotion.Every day i use it.So smooth on the skin and whole day makes the skin moisturised.Love the smell not to strong.
Gokce T.
Toronto
pure magic - i absolutely love this product. Usually it takes me time to get in the habit of using something daily but with the results of this one - i use it daily ! It is a great price; sometimes great deals on it at Shoppers DrugMart.
Mara B.
Enfield, CT
If you want firmer skin and moisture than this is the lotion for you!!!  I hate when a product advertises something and doesn't follow thru, but Nivea skin firming body lotion actually works.  I have used this off and on for years and I can tell when I need my Nivea.  My skin feels more supple, soft and with a lighter tighter appearance especially on my stomach, thighs, what girl is going to say no to that...
maddie c.
bishop
I have sensitive skin and it helps with my peeling and it is perfect for summer it smells like usual lotion
Dana S.
Good lotion. Feels great on the skin. I am not sure if it actually firms my skin but my skin looks good after using it.
Kessy G.
Los Altos, CA
I really liked this cream, it really moisturizes the skin a lot. For the size the price is good. I recommend!!
#Nivea
Aurora
Bought because I needed a regular lotion and this was a decent price for the size but what I got was much more! Amazing smell it sticks to you forever. I love that it’s fast absorbing because I don’t have time to wait around. I have notice a tiny bit of skin firming. I’m for sure repurchasing
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
I have always liked Nivea lotion and shaving products but this one out does them all. It actually soaks into skin and does not sit on top making you feel greasy. Your skin is so hydrated and plump while using this product. This is a little more pricey but you get what you pay for.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is one of the best lotions ever and can heal any dry skin. It is so smooth and creamy... feels so good when you put it on your skin. It leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated! It also smells so clean and doesn't have too strong of a scent. A little goes a long way as well. It isn't too thick or too runny.. just right and it soaks into your skin fast! I just feel and smell so fresh after using this. I love it! I highly recommend.
Lauren H.
Farmington , NY
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?

back
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 PlusInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016
Nivea