BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Barbara G.
Coconut Creek, FL
Esta crema es excelente, no es pegajosa y se siente increíble con la piel. No te deja esa sensación incomoda. Y sus resultados se ven con las pocas aplicaciones.

Siempre deja una capa muy suave y no puedo dejar de usarla. Realmente la recomiendo
Shellby M.
I like this lotion it’s great for targeting cellulite or some areas that need lite firming but for me it hasn’t really worked and I’ve used as directed twice daily all over though my problem area is my severely stretched loose tummy skin from having kids. And it’s not discontinued I just bought more from Walmart yesterday...
Wandy R.
Winter Park
What not to say about "NIVEA" Love it!! I've been using NIVEA 4 ever.. There's other products out there that are good..But Nivea has work well for me and my skin.. I saw the difference from the first time I used it. It gives my skin that softness and moisture that I want.. I haven't found a product that works for me like Nivea.. Highly Recommend!!
Ameni c.
Gabes
nivea skin firming hydration lotion seemed to make my skin more firm and softer within just two uses good value not to pricey i use it once a day everyday nice clean scent very refreshing and long lasting scent yes i would buy it again it worked really well for my skin
Nubia B.
Toda a linha e de excelente qualidade. Produtos que estão no mercado a anos. Deixando todos felizes. Amo!
Trish F.
Elgin
I started using this a couple months ago and have seen such improvement in the texture and feel of my skin, especially my legs!
Morgan J.
Dalton, GA
You have to keep a routine with this product and if you do the payout is awesome!!!!! I used this product for a whole year and the difference in my thighs was amazing!!! It did not take all it away but it made it less visible! Well worth it!
Eduarda H.
Wellesley
I was skeptical about try this product, because all cellulite products I’ve used before was a mess and didn’t work at all, but this one, considering the lower price compared with other ones showed really good results and the most affected areas
Katelyn M.
Edmonton
Nice lotion with fast absorption. Liked the pump as could put out as little or as much as needed. Was a lightweight formula so is nice in the summer heat. Didn't really notice any firming but will keep using it. Little scent to it so not overpowering
Carly C.
Santo Domingo
This product is excellent. I meant this cannot be out of you bag or purse. Hydration is very important for women's and this complete all our necessities about our skin care. I love this product makes me feel comfortable, my skin is full of energy and vigorous, looks healthy and nicely after used this skin cream!
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?