BY NIVEA #86 in Lotion

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 299 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 140 reviews
Grisel M.
Culver, OR
Has helped me a lot rejuvenate my body after birth helped me out with my elasticity with my firming my stomach !
Lynn B.
I tried this lotion again, years after initially trying. I don’t like that it’s a very thin, non-creamy lotion. The scent is too strong and overpowering. I’m not sure that it works. I have nothing to lose other than the cost of the product. It is expensive. I’m not sure that I’d buy this again.
K K.
oakville
This is a pretty good body lotion. It helps hydrate my body quite well and sometimes i even put it on my face. I feel like it works really well with hydrating and it is really affordable too. It’s not the best one out there but it’s still pretty good
Elizabeth D.
Aveiro
After losing 30 some kilos I needed a cream that would really help with my legs. I applied it morning and night and after a month I saw a noticeable difference! Very happy!
Paola S.
One of a kind lotion.amazing. it gives you smooth and radiant skin. It makes your skin feeling fresh. And it smeels good. Longlasting. I LOVE NIVEA LOTIONS.. Eversince I am using nivea lotion.and I can say that it gives my skin smoother, fresher, feeling soft and subtle. It also provides longlasting fragrance for me.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
This nivea firming lotion is great . It is not a heavy lotiion so it's not tbhick and gooey . It is creamy and smooth . It goes on nicely and soaks into my skin fairly fast . So my skin is not left all wet . It leaves my skin smooth and soft and it smells great .i love how light the lotion is , but how effective it is as well.
Tara J.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I like this lotion enough. The scent is okay (barely there) which I prefer in a body lotion. I've noticed the skin firming a little bit, but it hasn't made a huge difference. The only not great thing about this lotion is how thin it is. It's best for me in the summer or when I'm not in a dry climate.
Maite L.
Dalton, GA
I have used this for years! Along with the serum (may be discontinued as I haven’t been able to find t in stores) and the firming gel. I really believe they work if used as directed and I always always keep this lotion in my bathroom!
Kimberly L.
Algonac Michigan
This is my favorite lotion! I absolutely love this stuff!! After my shower or bath I drench my body with this lotion from head to toe I love the smell of it! Throughout the day, I smell my hands and arms. Because I just love the smell of the stuff that much. It makes my skin very soft
Adelia N.
Fast absorbed, it's watery, so you dont have to squeeze it so hard. The smell is good too. Repurchase? Of course
Lauren H.
Farmington, NY
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?