BY NIVEA

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you a...3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 140 reviews
Antonieta V.
Wilmington
Tengo toda mi vida usando crema Nivea.
Ahora mismo estoy esperando una bebe, y desde el inicio uso mi Nívea con unas gotas de aceite de coco y aceite de almendras y la unto sobre las zonas afectadas.
Es lo máximo.
Ghada E.
jeddah, Mekkah
Been using it for a month now and still no results, I'll keep applying it though and see if any thing changes. It's really cheap and easy to find.
Maura D.
I use this lotion every night and for the first winter my hands didn’t get all cracked. It melts into the skin and doesn’t have a hefty price tag.
Breanna E.
Pros- hydrating/moisturizing, great price, nice scent (perfume like but not too strong scented) not too thick or liquidy and it is very gently on the skin.

Cons - at first when it is applied you feel like there’s a coat on your skin but it eventually goes away. I only mention this because I have friends who hate feeling lotion on their skin.
Ashley G.
Prince Albert
This leaves a beautiful sheen on my skin and is not greasy at all!! Intense moisture for hours after use.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
I just purchased so I can’t say if it works or not but I will say I have high hopes for it to work. It does smell amazing & I like how you can instantly feel your skin baby soft, the price was a bit more than what I would normally pay but worth a try
Ashley B.
San Diego
Works qomdwrs especially with the skin I have it helps my ecsma or however you spell it but I used to have a lot more bumps but now I don't
Radjaa M.
Montpellier
From ashy to smooth with a drop !
So i used to suffer from dry skin (body) until i found the NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus i use it After the shower it leaves the skin nurished ,firm and smells amazing
And the price is so affordable ,plus you Can find it anywhere
Rhonda A.
This makes your skin so soft and smooth and comes in several scents.  I like cq10 because it has the extra stuff in it that my skin needs.  Goes on smooth.  I was using it everyday till I ran out. I am definitely going to buy more. I have several dry skin and would recommend it to anyone. Especially if you have dry skin.
Ashley T.
This lotion originally caught my eye for the " Skin Firming" on the bottle. I purchased it because it was fair priced. I thought, if it didn't work for me, I wasn't too worried about the loss and I would would just give it to someone else. I used it and first noticed the great smell. It is a little on the perfume scented side so if you're sensitive to that then this product might not be for you. The second thing I noticed was that it absorbed pretty fast and didn't feel sticky and sit on top of my skin. I hate lotions that make you feel sticky after a nice shower. With this lotion it absorbed fast and made my skin super soft and moisturized. About a couple weeks later I did notice a slight change in the firmness of my skin which was definitely a plus. This is now the only lotion I buy and I hope Nivea never discontinues this product.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
I definitely wanna pick this up! What's the scent like?
Chandler B.
does this really reduce cellulite? How long? Also how is the smell/any greasy feeling/good moisture?
arushi l.
Guys RECOMMEND ME SOME GOOD HAIR MASQUE FOR FRIZZY HAIRS
Gema G.
Fontana, CA
I am currently losing weight and I am a little scared about my skin being lose? Has anyone tried this lotion? How did it work for you?
Robbie H.
Madison, TN
How long does this take to start working?