BY NIVEA

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you a...3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 140 reviews
Ashley S.
Rainsville
This is one of the best lotions I’ve used, it firms your skin and keeps it so soft plus it’s not expensive at all!
Tarica H.
This is my go-to skin lotion product. I've been using Nivea skin lotion since I was younger. The product smells great. The product is very rich and good to use in the winter. I still use it in the summer but it can feel a little heavy and greasy.
FASHIONGASM E.
Keeps your skin nourished and firms it up a bit. It is not pricey and a little does really go a long way.
Katie P.
Liked this product because it wasn't oily and felt like it left my skin hydrated. I didn't notice a lot of the "firming" action but I would buy it again.
Dara S.
dallas
So good! I love this! I used it during my pregnancy and NOT ONE stretch mark! #momma ‘s to be, this is what you need! People always ask the secret and here ya go ladies! I used it prior to pregnancy and at 31 my skin truly is firm due to this product. Now if only I could use it on my face. ;)
eleftheria b.
herrin
I've been using this lotion on and off for several months and I'm not all too sure it works. I diet and exercise in combination with using this lotion to reduce sagging skin and there has been some improvement but there's no telling what it is attributed to.
samantha m.
Homestead
Yes it works i use it 2 times a day for my thighs and i do see a change in the firmness will buy more as needed love it
Lacy I.
Davenport, FL
I switch between this and the Jergens firming lotion. This lotion is so smooth and silky and doesn’t break out my shoulders like some lotions. Keeps my skin hydrated nicely. Haven’t seen any firming results with this or the Jergens but I like them both equally for body lotions. This one is a bit higher than the Jergens but you get a ton of product for the price.
Betti M.
Cestas
I like it! But I actually find it no so quick absorbing and not so hydrating. I switched for the blue Nivea and it’s much better.
Samantha V.
angleton
My favorite lotion it’s so moisturizing it’s a nice scent nothing to strong and over whelming.
Carmen R.
Madison, WI
Funciona?
Sandy D.
Montebello
Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?
Hemisha P.
camp hill
Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?
Gema G.
Fontana, CA
I am currently losing weight and I am a little scared about my skin being lose? Has anyone tried this lotion? How did it work for you?
jeanelyn C.
Will it help with my stretch marks?