BY NIVEA

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you a...3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 140 reviews
Kessy G.
Los Altos, CA
I really liked this cream, it really moisturizes the skin a lot. For the size the price is good. I recommend!!
#Nivea
Aurora
Bought because I needed a regular lotion and this was a decent price for the size but what I got was much more! Amazing smell it sticks to you forever. I love that it’s fast absorbing because I don’t have time to wait around. I have notice a tiny bit of skin firming. I’m for sure repurchasing
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
I have always liked Nivea lotion and shaving products but this one out does them all. It actually soaks into skin and does not sit on top making you feel greasy. Your skin is so hydrated and plump while using this product. This is a little more pricey but you get what you pay for.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is one of the best lotions ever and can heal any dry skin. It is so smooth and creamy... feels so good when you put it on your skin. It leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated! It also smells so clean and doesn't have too strong of a scent. A little goes a long way as well. It isn't too thick or too runny.. just right and it soaks into your skin fast! I just feel and smell so fresh after using this. I love it! I highly recommend.
Shimaa R.
Cairo
I used it once, then unfortunately I didn't find it again in my country, I liked it alot, awesome formula, gently moisturize and firm skin to some extent, I wish I find it again
Asmaa A.
Absolutely amazing moisturizer, extra thick and creamy and easy to rub in. This moisturizer is my go-to post shave and shower, ensures the legs are moist and soft. I love this moisturiser all year round, but it is particularly great during winter when my skin drys out.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
I like this lotion. It is moisturizing and not oily or greasy. It smells lovely. It makes my skin look and feel soft and smooth. I have sensitive skin, at it does not seem to irritate it at all. I recommend this lotion.
Daniela Z.
Esta crema desde el primer día que la usé sentí una gran diferencia en mi piel. Me la deja muy hidratada y lo mejor es que no me dejó la piel pegajosa como otras cremas.
Cher S.
It has a very pleasant, light scent.  The lotion is not greasy and absorbs into the skin quickly. I do believe it does firm the skin,  I have noticed slight firming.  Although it is a skin firming lotion, your skin will be left feeling soft, smooth and supple. Your skin will stay moisturized a long time. This is a great body lotion and works great everywhere and for everyone.   I would recommend this product!
Barbara L.
oromocto
I love this product and have been using it for years. It’s provides a great hydration to my skin, and helps it maintain a youthful appearance by tightening up areas that need some extra help as I get older. Reduces the look of lose skin. I love this product
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
Does this product leave a greasy film on your skin, and how quickly does it absorb?
Ashly P.
Ellington, CT
Every time I buy something like this it doesn't work has anyone actually seen any progress while using this ?
Nicole C.