BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Rute S.
Lousã
I love this Nivea cream that I have been using for a month and I noticed that I made a big change in my skin.
I recommend
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
This lotion in combination with their firming gel cream really made a difference in my skin last summer. I'd definitely recommend.
emma h.
I really like this lotion, but it makes your hands very greasy for a very long amount of time. It's very hydrating though
Valerie M.
This is my absolute go-to for firming creams. Not only is it affordable, but it really works! Your skin will soft and supple and over time you will see firming results. I use a ton of cream all over my body and the large size bottle with pump is perfect for me! I also add in their gel and serum firmers throughout the week to supplement this.
Narayana L.
kissimmee
Product is great it really moisture your skin I been see the improvement my skin was very dry before and now it looks better
Amanda S.
West Kirby
This is a really great product. I used it after my pregnancy, it really made my skin soft and helped reduce some of the laxness of my tummy
Camila M.
Coral Springs
I just had a baby, I gained 60!!! Lbs and a lot of stretch marks this product helps me a lot!!
Cristina R.
Pasco
I love this product I can feel my skins progress right away. You can see results within the first week
Carla E.
calgary, AB
This is a great smelling lotion that moisturizes evenly. I did not find it to be a heavy cream on my skin. Continued use over a few months time resulted in an increase in firmness of the applied areas.
Barbara G.
Coconut Creek, FL
Esta crema es excelente, no es pegajosa y se siente increíble con la piel. No te deja esa sensación incomoda. Y sus resultados se ven con las pocas aplicaciones.

Siempre deja una capa muy suave y no puedo dejar de usarla. Realmente la recomiendo
Victoria S.
I work out almost every day, I eat properly and I moisturize every night before I go to bed! I have been noticing I have cellulite around my thigh region and butt area. However, I do not have an amount where it is a serious issue. I was wondering if firming skin lotion can possibly help? Thank you!
Kat H.
Does this have long term firming results?
stephanny v.
Santa Ana, CA
It works?????? I wanna knowww
Stefanie R.
I'd love to use it
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
How long does it take until you see results?