BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Hannah B.
The results are not magical or super noticeable, but my skin does feel smooth and soft with consistent use. I get it at Ulta when they have BOGO 50% off.
Karoline L.
Westlake
I use everyday after shower and I feel my skin more soft and firm.
I like the smell too not strong is like subtle.
Sally S.
Cairo
I didn't think I had sensitive skin before, as no other lotion I've used caused any kind of reaction, but after using this product I must have missed something because my skin is angryyy. I put it on and a red rash just spread all over my skin. If you have sensitive skin, are sensitive to fragrance, or don't know what kind of skin you have I recommend staying away from this product in case you end up as itchy as I am.
AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! Not only does it smell great, it feels great. The results are not immediate, but within time, I def noticed a difference in the appearance of my skin. Everything looked a little more supple and firm. My skin became softer and shinier. My skin just felt tighter. Have gone through 3 bottles already. Went to the store the other day and they were all out. Looks like the secret is out!
Lexus V.
Fairview
This product is absolutely amazing ! I seen a difference just after a couple weeks of using ! I've had 2 baby's and work full time so being able to find a affordable product to help me feel better about myself that actually works is great ! Recommend to anyone
Kayla T.
Ville Platte, LA
A great product.My cellulite is barely noticeable and makes my skin smooth yet firm.Good value and not pricey at all.Would purchase again and has a very nice scent
carolina o.
doral, florida
No la he provado pero me dicen que es super buena para la velulitis asi que tenhoucha curiosidad por provarla.
member-d7ac1
This body lotion is great l'In saying it for personal experience. I've always tried so many lotions and my skin still felt dry and looked dry after I would apply but not with this body lotion once I apply it to my skin (legs, feet, arms, body I do not ashy after a few minute or hours I can last all day with one application Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
Crystal P.
Let me tell you! This lotion is magical. I have been buying this lotion for about a year now. It's at an awesome price, found everywhere. And after using it you will see results and your skin will feel hydrated, soft, and has a beautiful smell. It's really light on the skin, kind of watery. But works amazingly I definitely recommend this.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
The Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion is such a great product. I use it daily. It firms & tightens the skin’s surface within weeks. Leaves the skin softer & smooth. Plus having Q10 makes it feel that much more smoother. It has a slight scent.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
ASHBURN, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?