BY NIVEA

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
  • "nivea skin firming hydration lotion seemed to make my skin more firm and softer within just two uses good value not to pricey i use it once a day everyday nice clean scent very refreshing and long lasting scent yes i would buy it again it worked really well for my skin
    " in 12 reviews
Misty R.
Griffin, GA
This nivea firming lotion is great . It is not a heavy lotiion so it's not tbhick and gooey . It is creamy and smooth . It goes on nicely and soaks into my skin fairly fast . So my skin is not left all wet . It leaves my skin smooth and soft and it smells great .i love how light the lotion is , but how effective it is as well.
Tara J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I like this lotion enough. The scent is okay (barely there) which I prefer in a body lotion. I've noticed the skin firming a little bit, but it hasn't made a huge difference. The only not great thing about this lotion is how thin it is. It's best for me in the summer or when I'm not in a dry climate.
Maite L.
Dalton, GA
I have used this for years! Along with the serum (may be discontinued as I haven’t been able to find t in stores) and the firming gel. I really believe they work if used as directed and I always always keep this lotion in my bathroom!
Kimberly L.
Algonac Michigan
This is my favorite lotion! I absolutely love this stuff!! After my shower or bath I drench my body with this lotion from head to toe I love the smell of it! Throughout the day, I smell my hands and arms. Because I just love the smell of the stuff that much. It makes my skin very soft
Adelia N.
Fast absorbed, it's watery, so you dont have to squeeze it so hard. The smell is good too. Repurchase? Of course
Reham E.
I LOVE ALL NIEVEA PROBUCT
IT GIVE ME FEELING FRESH ,SMOOTH AND NICE ODOUR
with high absorbition
and high moisterisation
give soft skin
i advise every pregnant to use it for stretch marks
i will use it again
i recommend it for every girl
it give confidence feeling
maria c.
Guayas, milagro
Basta en decir q mi marca favorita en cremas es nivea es lo mejor de lo mejor y las adoro infimitamente amo nivea
Catalia F.
Rockford, IL
Smells great, feels great, makes my skin feel soft and moisturized!  Every time I use this lotion my skin feels amazing!  I feel like it makes my skin look younger and younger!  I love this lotion!  It is one of my top 5!
Rute S.
Lousã
I love this Nivea cream that I have been using for a month and I noticed that I made a big change in my skin.
I recommend
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
This lotion in combination with their firming gel cream really made a difference in my skin last summer. I'd definitely recommend.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?