Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
Photos (56)
Been using this product ever since it came out. Obviously your not gonna have toned skin magically but for me it definitely helps tighten my skin
Julie O.
Julie O.
Concord, CA
I really like this lotion. It's light weight and is very moisturizing. I usually use it after shaving/showering to keep my skin hydrated, especially my legs, and I think it really does the job. However, it takes a bit of time to work into the skin and leaves you feeling like there's something on your legs until it completely sinks in. Because I use it before bed normally, this doesn't bother me so I would recommend and use it again.
Marion B.
Marion B.
Fisherville, KY
I love this lotion! I used to purchase a different brand of the Q10 lotion but they stopped making it so I thought I would try Nivea. Overall, I enjoy Nivea products so I wasn't surprised that I loved this lotion as much as I do. The smell is light and not overwhelming. For someone who suffers from migraines I sometimes do not want my beauty products to have a strong scent and this does not.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Miami
I've been using this product for a little over a year and it does what it says. It firmed my legs up and reduced noticeable cellulite. The only issue is that it does not keep cellulite away and after taking a short break from using it my cellulite was back. I would recommend.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
This lotion is the GOAT. I HATE lotion, I prefer baby oil but this one has my vote. It doesn't have an overly perfumy smell- it's basic. I love that. And a little goes a long way I must say. I really don't see any problems with this. I'd definitely buy more and I recommend it to anyone
Excellent product the best brand in product for the skin. Leaves the skin totally idratada and with much fragrance, I definitely recommend it in its entirety. I always use it. daily. I like the effect it leaves on the skin. Buy it. Buy the product I recommend it 100%
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
I already use Nivea in-shower body lotion before trying this out. Indeed this body lotion is fast absorbing into the skin since it is not a thick cream based one. The scent is subtle but lingers for quite awhile so for those who are very scent sensitive, you might not like this. I definitely saw my skin more hydrated during the period of time I tested this product. In conjunction with the Q10 body oil, it definitely made the hydration effect longer. However, I think I prefer the in-shower body lotion over this one because I don't like my shower routine to be too long. I already have an extensive skincare routine for my face so I prefer to simplify my time spent for my body as much as possible.
Disclaimer: I received this product for free in exchange of my honest opinion #gotitfree
Christi M.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
I love this lotion! It moisturizes and doesn't leave your skin greasy feeling. I didn't see an extreme difference in the tightness of my skin but i will keep using it.
Kimberley C.
Kimberley C.
Stevensville, ON
NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion is a great moisturizer with the added benefit of Q10. It comes in a great pump top bottle for easy application. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized. It is scented but the fragrance is not overpowering. I like this product as an everyday body moisturizer and am pleased with the way my skin feels after using it. Would definitely purchase in the future.
Please Note: I was provided a complimentary product to test and review by ChickAdvisor #gotitfree
Christine M.
Christine M.
Nivea Q10 firming lotion feels light on my skin yet deeply nourishing. It has a botanical scent that doesn't linger for too long and it absorbs quickly into my skin. The hydrating effect is immediate and long lasting - my skin feels as smooth at bedtime as it did when I applied it in the morning.

I can't say much about the firming quality because I've only used it for a few weeks. I will update my review if I notice any changes.

*I received this complimentary for review purposes but all opinions are my own
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?