BY NIVEA #66 in Lotion

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you a...3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 140 reviews
Anna-Marie H.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this lotion! I used to purchase a different brand of the Q10 lotion but they stopped making it so I thought I would try Nivea. Overall, I enjoy Nivea products so I wasn't surprised that I loved this lotion as much as I do. The smell is light and not overwhelming. For someone who suffers from migraines I sometimes do not want my beauty products to have a strong scent and this does not.
I have been using this lotion for about 4 months now and I have noticed a difference in my skin. The lotion is not too rich but thick enough to be able to tell its doing its job to moisturize. My skin instantly transformed after the first use. It was smooth and soft. After 4 months, I can tell a significant difference in my skin. It is not as tough or dry, and my skin appears to have a firmer look to it.
Since this lotion is a little richer than less expensive lotions you do not need as much when putting it on which makes it last much longer! I use this product once daily and its lasted me quite awhile. I am very pleased with this product and will continue to purchase.
Ashley C.
I've noticed a huge change in my skin since switching to lotion. It's smooth and not too dense. A lot of similar lotions are too thick making you over rub and peeling skin up. This is fresh, doesn't have a strong smell and will be go to for future body lotions.
Yinnet G.
Let me first start by saying that I don't believe this will be everyone's cup of tea. However, it is surprisingly the best thing for me during the colder (Fall and Winter months). I have oily skin on my face but very very dry skin (the driest) on my body. During the winter my skin becomes irritated, itchy, flaky and soaks up regular lotion within minutes hence I would lotion up several times a day.

I will purchase this product as long as they make it. Here's why... it's heavy duty in the moisture department. very very heavy duty. When you first touch it.. the product is thick and has a light scent (I find it enjoyable, classic nivea very light and clean). It kind of feels balm like and it takes some elbow grease to work the product into the skin. It also takes maybe 5-10 minutes max for the product to soak into the skin but once it does.. you can immediately tell there is a moisture barrier there.

Last winter I used this product on my hands and when I would go to the restroom at works when I washed my hands they felt clean but not stripped and I didn't need to reapply my lotion.

This winter I repurchased the big tub and I use it every night before bed. I would say if you struggle from severe dry skin that is irritated, flaky and sometimes painful like mine to give this a try. It's worth a shot. Get the small tin which will last you a bit and try it out for around 1.00 or less depending on where you go before you buy the big size. I don't think you'll be disappointed. If you don't like the heavy feel then purchase the nivea soft cream which I would say is about a level or so down on the moisture but more lightweight and still very very moisturizing on the skin.
Loving this product! I've been using this product for about four days now, primarily on my neck and under my jawline. I've noticed some signs of aging in this area, so after reading the reviews, I decided to give it a try. I was skeptical and didn't anticipate immediate results, but yet after just a couple of days of applying it after my shower, I started to notice less sagging and wrinkles and more firmness in that area. I'm very pleased and plan on continuing to use this product for the foreseeable future.
Katharine W.
Mount pleasant, Michigan
Really helps with tightening your skin and leave such a soft light feel. Works great on sensitive skin!!
Kayla O.
Dickson City, PA
I love this product. It really helped get rid of my
Cellulite! I would really recommend this product to anyone
Katrina T.
Irvine, CA
This stuff is awesome! I've been using this for years in conjunction with their gel cream but I've always had great results with their Q10 products. Mind you, your cellulite isn't going to miraculously disappear but I find this works best after I work out and shower. The next morning my legs just look extra toned and the skin looks shiny and "tight". When I stop using this, even after working out, I notice my skin doesn't look as firm. This is something you have to continually use or you will lose the effect. But I highly recommend as it does leave your skin very smooth.
Amina M.
alger

There is not one item that I don't love in this collection. got it
for my birthday and I can't have enough of it. the eyeshadow is so
pretty, the colors blend and compliment each other. the lip is my
favorite. lips look so plump and juicy and the pencil is so easy to use.
only down side is I can't clean it very easy. it leaves slight pigment
on the lid.I wish every sephora store carry this brand, not just some
stores...
Er B.
Kosovo , mitrovic
I love this nive product it will make your body smoother amd spfter and i was surprised tjst it work this good
LaShonda H.
Love this lotion. It keeps my skin feeling moisturized and firm. It doesn't leave a Greasy feel, which I love. I've been using it along with the firming gel and I've seen a difference in my skin. I would for sure buy it again. I brought it from Walmart, then seemed to have the lowest prices.
Lauren H.
Farmington, NY
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?