Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
Photos (56)
Anna-Marie H.
Anna-Marie H.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this lotion! I used to purchase a different brand of the Q10 lotion but they stopped making it so I thought I would try Nivea. Overall, I enjoy Nivea products so I wasn't surprised that I loved this lotion as much as I do. The smell is light and not overwhelming. For someone who suffers from migraines I sometimes do not want my beauty products to have a strong scent and this does not.
I have been using this lotion for about 4 months now and I have noticed a difference in my skin. The lotion is not too rich but thick enough to be able to tell its doing its job to moisturize. My skin instantly transformed after the first use. It was smooth and soft. After 4 months, I can tell a significant difference in my skin. It is not as tough or dry, and my skin appears to have a firmer look to it.
Since this lotion is a little richer than less expensive lotions you do not need as much when putting it on which makes it last much longer! I use this product once daily and its lasted me quite awhile. I am very pleased with this product and will continue to purchase.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Scranton, PA
I love this product. It really helped get rid of my
Cellulite! I would really recommend this product to anyone
Katharine W.
Katharine W.
Mount pleasant, Michigan
Really helps with tightening your skin and leave such a soft light feel. Works great on sensitive skin!!
Yinnet G.
Yinnet G.
Let me first start by saying that I don't believe this will be everyone's cup of tea. However, it is surprisingly the best thing for me during the colder (Fall and Winter months). I have oily skin on my face but very very dry skin (the driest) on my body. During the winter my skin becomes irritated, itchy, flaky and soaks up regular lotion within minutes hence I would lotion up several times a day.

I will purchase this product as long as they make it. Here's why... it's heavy duty in the moisture department. very very heavy duty. When you first touch it.. the product is thick and has a light scent (I find it enjoyable, classic nivea very light and clean). It kind of feels balm like and it takes some elbow grease to work the product into the skin. It also takes maybe 5-10 minutes max for the product to soak into the skin but once it does.. you can immediately tell there is a moisture barrier there.

Last winter I used this product on my hands and when I would go to the restroom at works when I washed my hands they felt clean but not stripped and I didn't need to reapply my lotion.

This winter I repurchased the big tub and I use it every night before bed. I would say if you struggle from severe dry skin that is irritated, flaky and sometimes painful like mine to give this a try. It's worth a shot. Get the small tin which will last you a bit and try it out for around 1.00 or less depending on where you go before you buy the big size. I don't think you'll be disappointed. If you don't like the heavy feel then purchase the nivea soft cream which I would say is about a level or so down on the moisture but more lightweight and still very very moisturizing on the skin.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
Smells amazing and definitely makes everything a little less jiggly with consistent use. Not a miracle by any means but does make the soft spots a little firmer.
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Irvine, CA
July 25, 2016, 2:58 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
This stuff is awesome! I've been using this for years in conjunction with their gel cream but I've always had great results with their Q10 products. Mind you, your cellulite isn't going to miraculously disappear but I find this works best after I work out and shower. The next morning my legs just look extra toned and the skin looks shiny and "tight". When I stop using this, even after working out, I notice my skin doesn't look as firm. This is something you have to continually use or you will lose the effect. But I highly recommend as it does leave your skin very smooth.
Florence V.
Florence V.
This lotion is really amazing, i used it for like a week and a half and my skin feels so soft and looks so nice because of it.

I really recommend this lotion to all and it smells amazing .
Ps. don't apple on a place that you are/where burned, because it still really hurts.
CAMILA C.
CAMILA C.
Denver, CO
Permítanme empezar diciendo que no creo que esta sea la taza de té de todos. Sin embargo, es sorprendentemente lo mejor para mí durante los meses más fríos (otoño y invierno). Tengo la piel grasa en mi cara pero la piel muy muy seca (la más seca) en mi cuerpo. Durante el invierno mi piel se irrita, picazón, escamosa y absorbe loción regular en cuestión de minutos por lo tanto loción hasta varias veces al día.

Voy a comprar este producto, siempre y cuando lo hacen. Aquí es por qué ... es pesado en el departamento de humedad. Muy muy resistente. Cuando lo toque por primera vez .. el producto es grueso y tiene un olor ligero (lo encuentro agradable, nivea clásico muy ligero y limpio). Se siente como bálsamo como y se necesita cierta grasa de codo para trabajar el producto en la piel. También toma quizás 5-10 minutos máximo para que el producto empiece en la piel pero una vez que lo hace .. usted puede decir inmediatamente allí es una barrera de la humedad allí.

El invierno pasado usé este producto en mis manos y cuando iba a ir al baño en las obras cuando me lavé las manos se sentían limpias, pero no desnudadas y no necesitaba volver a aplicar mi loción.

Este invierno recompense la tina grande y la uso cada noche antes de cama. Yo diría que si usted lucha de la piel seca severa que está irritada, escamosa ya veces dolorosa como la mía para dar una oportunidad. Vale la pena un tiro. Obtener la lata pequeña que le durará un poco y probarlo por alrededor de 1,00 o menos, dependiendo de dónde vaya antes de comprar el tamaño grande. No creo que te decepcionará. Si no te gusta la sensación pesada, a continuación, comprar la crema nivea suave que yo diría que es de un nivel o tan abajo en la humedad, pero más ligero y aún muy muy hidratante en la piel.
Monique O.
Monique O.
Stockton, CA
Dec. 23, 2015, 1:35 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
Bought this a while back now, used it every now and then. But as I was already quite toned and firm and only used it on the body, I never really noticed too much of a difference other then keeping my skin smooth and supple looking.
Since Ive last used it, Ive gained 15-20lb and not so firm anymore!
I am one to buy and try a lot of products with a lot of disappointments along the way. But I would say this is the best, and I mean THE BEST body lotion. The smell is not over powering, it isn't thick on your skin. Although a little greasy at first, but it absorbs into your skin quickly and it goes away. Its not expensive, so great value for what it does

Last night I did an all over after a hot shower, from head to toe. Its now been 24hrs after application, and seriously WOW. Face, neck, boobs, tummy, legs aaaand buttox are seriously tighter! Firmer and looks like Ive been working out which I havnt! Although I started my diet 3 days ago and have been drinking lots of green tea, I still know i
Angela S.
Angela S.
Westland, MI
Jan. 1, 2016, 9:34 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
I love, love, love the way this product makes my skin feel. As an older woman, my skin is not as firm as it used to be. This product does exactly as it claims and makes my skin feel firmer and tighter. I use it on my problem areas (thighs, buttocks, stomach and arms) as soon as I get out of the shower. The only drawback is the smell. It has a very strong, less than pleasant scent that can be overpowering at times. I imagine it must be from the Q10, which is what makes the product so amazingly effective. I find that it helps to let it dry completely and add a scented lotion and perfume on top to eliminate the smell.

Pros: Makes skin feel firmer, goes on light, large size bottle lasts a long time
Cons: Scent is less than pleasant and must be camouflaged with scented lotion or fragrance
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?