BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Kelly K.
I haven't used it for a full 2 weeks yet but I don't expect much. It is very thin and watery. Skin doesn't even feel like I put anything on. And it has an old perfume smell.
Tasha J.
Moreno Valley, CA
This lotion was a huge disappointment. I put it on after my shower and I realized that after using this lotion I was feeling very greasy. It felt like a rubbed Vaseline all over my body. I would never use this again
Talia B.
Melville, NY
I thought I would love this cream but it is so sticky and oily I def don't recommend. I know this may sound weird but it drys out my skin I will never use it ever again
adriele A.
Ele é um produto muito de usar deixa sua pele macia e muito bom mesmo quero usa ele ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺ameiiiiiii
Theresa C.
Wish I could give it zero stars. Dried my skin out terribly. To the point were it hurt. I recommend CeraVe Moisturizing Cream if you have sensitive skin like I do. And if looking for a good soap use DOVE CREAM SOAP 250ML.
Yesenia S.
North Hills, CA
It was very thick and greasy. I did not see any change in my skin. Was very disappointed. I used for about 6 months or so.
Pattie S.
Scranton, PA
Don't like this lotion. It seems very thin to me and I have not seen any improvement after using for quite some time. The fragrance is okay but I see no point to using it without any notable changes to the appearance or feel of my skin. The price is reasonable
Mayra V.
I got this with really high hopes but blah. this doesn't work at all! and it doesn't even moisture as the regular one. i just want to finish my bottle and get back to my old one.
Amber D.
This brand it self doesn't work well with my skin. Lotion is to thin and doesn't moisturizer my skin at all.
Amanda N.
Reading, MI
Hate this so much! This made me breakout and totally turned me off from Nivea products!
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
ASHBURN, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?