Add a Photo
Photos (56)
Tasha J.
Tasha J.
This lotion was a huge disappointment. I put it on after my shower and I realized that after using this lotion I was feeling very greasy. It felt like a rubbed Vaseline all over my body. I would never use this again
İrem D.
İrem D.
Dec. 24, 2015, 2:30 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
I used this product for 4 weeks. However I wasn't able to see the results which it says that it would do. I don't think that it's an affective product. I only think that it is good marketing and advertisment. I suggest you not to buy it.
Liz W.
Liz W.
Saint Louis, MO
Dec. 21, 2015, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion Q10 Plus, 2.5 fl oz
The smell of this lotion is so strong I can't even use it! I had to give it away. I wish I could have given it a go though.
Talia B.
Talia B.
Melville, NY
I thought I would love this cream but it is so sticky and oily I def don't recommend. I know this may sound weird but it drys out my skin I will never use it ever again
adriele A.
adriele A.
Ele é um produto muito de usar deixa sua pele macia e muito bom mesmo quero usa ele ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺ameiiiiiii
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Chicago, Il
Wish I could give it zero stars. Dried my skin out terribly. To the point were it hurt. I recommend CeraVe Moisturizing Cream if you have sensitive skin like I do. And if looking for a good soap use DOVE CREAM SOAP 250ML.
Dana D.
Dana D.
Grapevine, TX
I have nothing nice to say about this lotion. I did not notice a difference in the firmness of my skin after using, so it did not do what it was supposed to. Immediately after I started using this lotion I regretted it. It smells AWFUL like an old lady's bathroom or something. It also left my skin feeling extremely greasy for hours. It made me feel dirty and since I was only using it for reviewing purposes, I had to resist the urge not to immediately wash it off. I will never purchase this lotion, I'd rather rub myself down with bacon grease than use this again. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Modesto, CA
I was so excited to see this in my #springvoxbox but that excitement was short lived =( I rubbed it into my arms before I went to bed just like I normally do with my other lotion. The scent was just too strong for me and I got an instant headache. I tried to stick it out but the scent reminded me of a cheap perfume. You know the soapy, floral scent? I had to wash my arms in the sink because I couldn't even hang 2 minutes wearing this product.
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
North Hills, CA
May 27, 2016, 12:36 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Body Skin Firming Moisturizer with Advanced Q10 Complex, 8.4 fl oz
It was very thick and greasy. I did not see any change in my skin. Was very disappointed. I used for about 6 months or so.
Pattie S.
Pattie S.
Scranton, PA
April 9, 2016, 1:30 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Body Skin Firming Moisturizer Q10 Plus with Advanced Q10 Complex
Don't like this lotion. It seems very thin to me and I have not seen any improvement after using for quite some time. The fragrance is okay but I see no point to using it without any notable changes to the appearance or feel of my skin. The price is reasonable
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?