BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Danii O.
Danii O.
Cali
Puedo contarles que este producto es el mejor para la celulitis o piel de naranja .... Es genial de verdad
Leiny G.
Leiny G.
New jersey
Me encanta es mi crema diaria, es suave, ligera no sientes pesada la piel y sobre todo hidrata mucho por lo menos a mi que tengo una piel muy reseca.😊
Anaiss F.
Anaiss F.
this nivea body cream is the best, when I use this instantly I feel my skin is super soft, it has no smell and this is what I love most since some odor creams give me allergy, it is perfect for people with sensitive feet like I recommend it a lotNivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 PlusNivea NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Lotion - 16.9 oz
Fennella D.
Fennella D.
The only brand lotion I use. Leaves my skin soft and supple. Scent is light and great for the sensitive noses.
make u.
make u.
I have one and i love it it's soo good now my skin it's soo beautyful i love it i buy it from internet shop im recomending to buy because it's realy good
Oleydis Carolina R.
Oleydis Carolina R.
Me gustan mucho los productos NIVEA, y la verdad esta locion me parece muy agradable, protege la piel su aroma es muy rico y su precio muy accesible
Corrine B.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I recently bought this at giant and gave it a try because i had coupons and I'm a major bargain shopper. I was very impressed with how my skin felt and also the smell. It reminds me of the baby powder scent and I loved how it lingered all day and provides full coverage making my skin very soft and smooth and not an oil look!
MichĂšle G.
MichĂšle G.
Orlando, FL
I use this everyday when I get out of the shower and it has made my skin softer even just after a few times using it. I have very dry skin, so this lotion moisturizers really well!
Amina M.
Amina M.
alger

There is not one item that I don't love in this collection. got it
for my birthday and I can't have enough of it. the eyeshadow is so
pretty, the colors blend and compliment each other. the lip is my
favorite. lips look so plump and juicy and the pencil is so easy to use.
only down side is I can't clean it very easy. it leaves slight pigment
on the lid.I wish every sephora store carry this brand, not just some
stores...
Frédérique B.
Frédérique B.
Quebec
Bon produit concernant lhydratataion de la peau mais peu d'effet par rapport au raffermissement. Utilise quotidiennement pendant un mois, je nai pas perçu de différence au niveau de la fermeté de ma peau. Par contre elle était plus douce et hydratée !
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?