BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

Camila H.
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
Just bought this today and my first impressions are good! I enjoy the scent, my skin feels hydrated and it is easy to apply evenly to the body! Since its my first time using it I can't say anything about the firming part, but my skin feels nice and soft!
Hajia T.
Hajia T.
New York
Nivia the company it self has good skin products but this product here is amazing my skin looks flawless just flawless
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
I've been using this lotion for a while, and it really is the best! It moisturizers great without being greasy, and it also does help to firm my skin. I've tried using other brands (like when I'm on vacation), and they just don't leave my skin feeling and looking as great as this one. My skin feels so soft hours after applying this lotion. I love it! and more pros over here.... Absorbs Quickly, Goes On Smoothly, Long Lasting, Moisturizes Well,Not Greasy, Smells Great, Softens Skin.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Charlotte
This is one of the best products I have tried. Not only does it moisturize but I have found that it is a natural bug repellent. So I am able to moisturize and be out and about with no bug issues
Kirsty P.
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
My favourite all over body lotion, it is amazing at tightening up skin and when I lost a lot of weight a few years ago I religiously applied this twice a day in an attempt to prevent saggy skin and it worked, my skin became so supple that my excess skin did indeed firm up.  Leaves the skin feeling amazing and well protected, very little to no scent which means you can go ahead a layer on your perfume without fear or clashing fragrances.
John Hedrick H.
John Hedrick H.
Caloocan City
The product which I am going to share with you all today, is another new launch from Nivea. Nivea Body Lotion Extra Whitening Cell Repair aqnd UV Protect SPF 15 (quite a mouthful).  Disclaimer : I do not encourage any kind of whitening products. The Ingredients (50X Vitamin C, a natural remedy for tan), is what attracted me towards it.  I do not have much tan, but a bit of unevenness is always there, if you are an active working female, and basically I purchased it to reduce it.  Let us move on without further ado and find out how it fared on me.

I had used the earlier whitening version of Nivea Body Lotion and it worked fairly well for me as a good body lotion, but did not do much as far as the tanning part was concerned. As far as the whitening claims are concerned, it is something which should be ignored without any further thought.  This new version, however, claims to be paraben, bleach and mineral oil free (wow! I was actually very happy to see that) and claims to whiten (please read “even tone” wherever whitening is mentioned) and smoothen the skin in 14 days (now this is one tall claim).  It comes in a flip top bottle. The cap shuts tightly after use, so there is no scope of leakage at all. The small and medium size are easy enough to fit in your hand bag, so this is one travel friendly product.

This Nivea Body Lotion is paraben, mineral oil, colorant and bleach free. You can check that from the ingredients. So, for me, it was a winner from the moment I checked this *happydance*.It smells almost the same as the Nivea Whitening Lotion, just a bit more floral and a bit citrusy, but the notes are more or less the same, traditional Nivea. I am not complaining as I love the smell of Nivea body products.  The body lotion is of a consistency between thick and thin, more on the thin side, and is white coloured.

As far as the fairness claims are concerned, I do not believe in it, but yes, I do see a bit of evenness on my hands after 7 days of use. Not dramatic, but yes to some extent. Although I must say that it did not do anything for the pathetic tan on my feet, sigh, nothing works there *sob* ( I soon have to figure out some routine for my feet, they are becoming UGLY kind of ugly *scared* ). With continued usage, it will give better results and I am not complaining, because this does not use harsh chemical agents to produce quick results, so, I guess by the time this bottle shall be over, it shall make quite a difference to my body.
Yasmery A.
Yasmery A.
I absolutely love it.. my everyday body lotion.
I been using it for years and I wouldn't use any other body lotion.. my skin feels soft and moisture all day long.
Anna O.
Anna O.
This body lotion is great I'm saying it for personal experience. I've always tried so many lotions and my skin still felt dry and looked dry after I would apply but not with this body lotion once I apply it to my skin (legs,feet,arms,body) I don't ashy after a few minute or hours I can last all day with one application. Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
Angela P.
Angela P.
Muy buena me encanta mucho, deja la piel muy suave y con una aromas Rica aparte vez los cambios en poco tiempo
Jhanus C.
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
My mom seen this at CVS and she brought it and her skin is amazing it really says why it does y'all should try this
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?