BY NIVEA

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you a...3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 140 reviews
Sara B.
Toronto, ON
I have used this body cream as well and it was great. I like to alternate between creams depending on what I feel my skin needs. With this cream you actually do see a difference in your skins elasticity. Amazing
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I recently bought this at giant and gave it a try because i had coupons and I'm a major bargain shopper. I was very impressed with how my skin felt and also the smell. It reminds me of the baby powder scent and I loved how it lingered all day and provides full coverage making my skin very soft and smooth and not an oil look!
Michèle G.
Orlando, FL
I use this everyday when I get out of the shower and it has made my skin softer even just after a few times using it. I have very dry skin, so this lotion moisturizers really well!
Lear32155 Oleydis R.
Hawthorne, CA
Me gustan mucho los productos NIVEA, y la verdad esta locion me parece muy agradable, protege la piel su aroma es muy rico y su precio muy accesible
Victoria F.
chicago
Cannot say enough good things about this lotion. It is my favorite go to body lotion at the drugstore. I actually purchased while I was out to dinner with my mom and aunt and when I went out to dinner I noticed how soft my aunts arms were. She told me to purchase this lotion so I did and I never looked back. The skin forming action really does work too!
Amina M.
alger

There is not one item that I don't love in this collection. got it
for my birthday and I can't have enough of it. the eyeshadow is so
pretty, the colors blend and compliment each other. the lip is my
favorite. lips look so plump and juicy and the pencil is so easy to use.
only down side is I can't clean it very easy. it leaves slight pigment
on the lid.I wish every sephora store carry this brand, not just some
stores...
Frédérique B.
Quebec
Bon produit concernant lhydratataion de la peau mais peu d'effet par rapport au raffermissement. Utilise quotidiennement pendant un mois, je nai pas perçu de différence au niveau de la fermeté de ma peau. Par contre elle était plus douce et hydratée !
Ginger R.
Me encanta este producto es la mejor crema hidratante low cost que eh probado se nota mucho los resultados
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I wanted to like this SO MUCH! I saw the good reviews on hereSometimes the most random set of circumstances results in a great find!
Yasmery A.
I absolutely love it.. my everyday body lotion.
I been using it for years and I wouldn't use any other body lotion.. my skin feels soft and moisture all day long.
Lauren H.
Farmington , NY
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?