Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Nov. 30, 2015, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion Q10 Plus, 2.5 fl oz
My skin gets so dry and itchy in the winter, and now being pregnant, my belly itches too as the skin is stretching! This lotion has been the best of everything I have tried to keep my skin from getting dry and tight during the day. I also like that it feels heavy and silky but it dries well and it's not greasy.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Stone Mtn, GA
Nov. 30, 2015, 8:04 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
I really love love love this body lotion!!! it leaves your skin and body feeling so nice, soft, and healthy!!! i would most definitely recommend this product to a friend or family member!!!
MJ D.
MJ D.
Middletown, NJ
Nov. 30, 2015, 11:18 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 16.9 fl oz
Great for after the shower, seeps right into skin, no gunky film, skin feels moisturized!!
Arline V.
Arline V.
Dec. 9, 2015, 5:01 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
Hydrates my skin sooooo amazing. Once I take off my makeup or after a shower I apply and wake up with a smooth face and it feels like new! Really recommend the cocoa butter one.
Dalila C.
Dalila C.
Quito Ecuador
Dec. 9, 2015, 10:26 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion Q10 Plus, 2.5 fl oz
Es muy buena tiene un rico aroma me encantó porque deja la piel muy suave. ...la recomiendo muchísimo
Tisa J.
Tisa J.
Round rock, Tx
Dec. 9, 2015, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
Great product. Use mostly in winter months when skin feels a little drier. ...................
Heather F.
Heather F.
Dec. 9, 2015, 11:49 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion Q10 Plus, 2.5 fl oz
Seriously LOVE this lotion! I won't be without it! It has improved the texture of my skin dramatically. I'm 30 with fair skin so I have so sun damage on my arms and desired something to help smooth out the texture. This did it! It's a little greasy in texture at first, but it soaks in quickly!
Pallavi M.
Pallavi M.
Ellicott City, Maryland
Dec. 9, 2015, 11:59 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 16.9 fl oz
Great body moisturizer! Keeps my skin nice and soft for an extended period, which is really nice. From shower to shower, I don;t have to worry about itchy dry skin :)
Yadira R.
Yadira R.
Arecibo
Dec. 9, 2015, 2:08 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
This lotion is the best it makes skin feel very soft and makes skin really hidrated i love using it every single day .
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Surgoinsville, TN
Dec. 9, 2015, 3:16 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion Q10 Plus, 2.5 fl oz
This stuff really works,makes my skin seem firmer more tones,the lotion is creamy goes on smoothly and the smell is fresh.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?