BY NIVEA

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Maite L.
Dalton, GA
I have used this for years! Along with the serum (may be discontinued as I haven’t been able to find t in stores) and the firming gel. I really believe they work if used as directed and I always always keep this lotion in my bathroom!
Kimberly L.
Algonac Michigan
This is my favorite lotion! I absolutely love this stuff!! After my shower or bath I drench my body with this lotion from head to toe I love the smell of it! Throughout the day, I smell my hands and arms. Because I just love the smell of the stuff that much. It makes my skin very soft
Adelia N.
Fast absorbed, it's watery, so you dont have to squeeze it so hard. The smell is good too. Repurchase? Of course
maria c.
Guayas, milagro
Basta en decir q mi marca favorita en cremas es nivea es lo mejor de lo mejor y las adoro infimitamente amo nivea
Catalia F.
Rockford, IL
Smells great, feels great, makes my skin feel soft and moisturized!  Every time I use this lotion my skin feels amazing!  I feel like it makes my skin look younger and younger!  I love this lotion!  It is one of my top 5!
Valerie M.
This is my absolute go-to for firming creams. Not only is it affordable, but it really works! Your skin will soft and supple and over time you will see firming results. I use a ton of cream all over my body and the large size bottle with pump is perfect for me! I also add in their gel and serum firmers throughout the week to supplement this.
Amanda S.
West Kirby
This is a really great product. I used it after my pregnancy, it really made my skin soft and helped reduce some of the laxness of my tummy
Camila M.
Coral Springs
I just had a baby, I gained 60!!! Lbs and a lot of stretch marks this product helps me a lot!!
Cristina R.
Pasco
I love this product I can feel my skins progress right away. You can see results within the first week
Barbara G.
Esta crema es excelente, no es pegajosa y se siente increíble con la piel. No te deja esa sensación incomoda. Y sus resultados se ven con las pocas aplicaciones.

Siempre deja una capa muy suave y no puedo dejar de usarla. Realmente la recomiendo
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?