BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Alysha C.
Munford, TN
Okay, I was SO skeptical of this particular product. I have never tried any cellulite products before. I’ll start by saying the scent is not my favorite. It smells like an old lady. This lotion is also a bit pricey for a thin drugstore lotion. BUT. I think this works. I only use this lotion on my affected areas and use a cheaper lotion for everyday because I did seem to be using this up quickly (I’m super dry). But overall this is a fantastic product. You do get quite a large amount for the price but if you’re super dry like me, you may be using it up quicker then expected.:) I want to try the jergens one next to see how they compare.
Abby E.
Was sceptical about trying this at first but definitely fell in love with the way my thighs looked after the bottle was completely gone! There was quite a change in the appearance of my cellulite. I dont have it that bad but when I tend to put a little weight on I get a little insecure about it.

You can get this gem for about 8 dollars and expect to see great results. I used it all over, not just my thighs and it just made my skin not only look but felt great. I have purchased this time ans time again due to the results I had.
Nayeli V.
Barstow
1 began doing pilates 6 days a week and changed my eating habits. However, my cellulite worsened and became very prominent. I used this product, thus far, as indicated in the instructions for 2 weeks. It took about 9 days to see a noticeable improvement, but WOW! My skin is super smooth and 90% free of cellulite. It's only noticeable in certain lighting and then minimally. I had a TON too. So bad, I had one spot that literally was like a dent about 3 inches wide! It's nearly gone now
AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! Not only does it smell great, it feels great. The results are not immediate, but within time, I def noticed a difference in the appearance of my skin. Everything looked a little more supple and firm. My skin became softer and shinier. My skin just felt tighter. Have gone through 3 bottles already. Went to the store the other day and they were all out. Looks like the secret is out!
Eduarda H.
Wellesley
I was skeptical about try this product, because all cellulite products I’ve used before was a mess and didn’t work at all, but this one, considering the lower price compared with other ones showed really good results and the most affected areas
Nicole  C.
Montgomery, NY
Love this lotion ! It’s made my skin so soft. It is now my go to body lotion. It doesn’t feel greasy at all and it covers really nice and does not feel heavy.. it’s a must to have for the winter months when my skin feels dry #giftcrush
Anaiss F.
this nivea body cream is the best, when I use this instantly I feel my skin is super soft, it has no smell and this is what I love most since some odor creams give me allergy, it is perfect for people with sensitive feet like I recommend it a lotNivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 PlusNivea NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Lotion - 16.9 oz
Crystal P.
Let me tell you! This lotion is magical. I have been buying this lotion for about a year now. It's at an awesome price, found everywhere. And after using it you will see results and your skin will feel hydrated, soft, and has a beautiful smell. It's really light on the skin, kind of watery. But works amazingly I definitely recommend this.
Ashley T.
So everyone is different and I see many different reviews about this. So I loved it even though it was bit too oily it does work and make your sling feel good . I love it and will buy it again. Anyone should try and then have there own review
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I recently bought this at giant and gave it a try because i had coupons and I'm a major bargain shopper. I was very impressed with how my skin felt and also the smell. It reminds me of the baby powder scent and I loved how it lingered all day and provides full coverage making my skin very soft and smooth and not an oil look!
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
ASHBURN, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?