Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
Photos (56)
Jen D.
Jen D.
Brooklyn, CT
April 6, 2016, 10:31 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion Q10 Plus, 2.5 fl oz
I love nivea products especially body lotion. I keep one in my car, and on my desk at work. The packaging is nice as well. I have used nivea for years now. As always I buy all my products at CVS. I also love the smell of nivea and how it doesn't leave a greasy feeling to your skin.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Works very well! If you use it every day after a shower you can see a difference in a couple of weeks. It's a good price and is similar to any lotions with a good smell. You must use it for a couple of weeks to see a difference though! I would definitely buy more of this product.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Jan. 14, 2016, 9:05 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion Q10 Plus, 2.5 fl oz
I love this lotion! The fragrance is incredible. The lotion is the right consistency too. It isn't so thick that it is hard to rub in and it isn't so thin that it doesn't do a good job. It rubs in easily and gives me the right amount of moisturization to last throughout the day.
Clemencia H.
Clemencia H.
Rolling Meadows, IL
April 13, 2016, 9:38 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Body Skin Firming Moisturizer Q10 Plus with Advanced Q10 Complex
This is a product that I use EVERY single day. I can not go a day with out using this product as I have seen great results with it, I love the fact that it does what is says it does. the price is reasonable and a little goes a long way. I have bought this product all the time.
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
May 8, 2016, 9:06 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
It really works! I am a mother of 2 and a part time model and this stuff literally helped to retone my tummy skin and make it so that I can bare my middrift in photos again. God bless you Nivea for creating this amazing product. I'm sure I'm not the only mom giving you praise.
Alisa J.
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
May 3, 2016, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
This works very good! I have been using this product for a few years and have tried others in between and came back to Nivea. I use it after every shower for soft skin relieves dry skin . Smells great, isn't too thick, (perfect for legs and body) and is very reasonably priced.
Fahmeeda A.
Fahmeeda A.
Woodside, NY
Feb. 6, 2016, 8:10 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
THE BEST LOTION I HAVE EVER USED! It really repaired my dry, scaly skin on my calves. Unlike other lotions I've used, it didn't feel like a greasy layer over my legs. It really absorbed into my skin. And, it's pretty affordable! I am now able to show my legs off without shame!
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Aug. 3, 2016, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
This is one of my favorite body lotions! It is a creamy mixture that your skin will soak up! It provided my skin with long lasting moisture and after about a week, I noticed that my thighs were firmer. It also smells amazing! I would recommend this lotion to all of my friends!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Bailey, CO
Feb. 25, 2016, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
Great product!! Used it after my last kid and it really tightened my thighs I felt. But it was a little greasy so if only use it at night and not during summer! ! I did use it in summer once and wherever I tried crossing my legs, they would slid apart Lol it was really greasy.
dasha w.
dasha w.
Huber Heights, OH
May 4, 2016, 6:02 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 16.9 fl oz
I LOVE this body lotion. My skin feels so hydrated and soft after I apply it. It lasts literally all day long. I love the look of the bottle and the simple design. I buy it at Target every time I need to replace it. This product is perfect for skin that needs to be restored.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?