BY NIVEA #66 in Lotion

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you a...3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 140 reviews
MINA P.
North Hills, CA
I love this lotion, the scent is not to strong which is important to me because if the scent is to strong I usually can not bare it and it causes me to get headaches. It drys nicely and is not sticky. It moisturizes well and my skin feels soft.
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
This is my go to cellulite cream. It works all right but I really work it into my skin via massage. It's a great moisturizer and very reasonably priced. Exercise and diet are always the best fix but no complaints with this product, every bit helps!
Nikki A.
Daly City, CA
It's a nice lotion especially if your concern is about your cellulites.when i saw it in walgreens 2 years ago i tried it and it didn't disappointed me because i lost some of my cellulites.and it's really nice on skin with no sticky feeling.
Morgan J.
Dalton, GA
You have to keep a routine with this product and if you do the payout is awesome!!!!! I used this product for a whole year and the difference in my thighs was amazing!!! It did not take all it away but it made it less visible! Well worth it!
Madeline M.
One of my all time favorites! It smells fresh and clean while leaving your skin soft and smooth. It also is supposed to tone your skin as well. It's s decent size bottle (if you get the big bottle) and should last you awhile. I used mine everyday and had it a few months.
Macu M.
HERMOSOOOO PRODUCTOOO RECOMENDADISIMOO ♥Permítanme empezar diciendo que no creo taza de té que esta será de todos. Sin embargo, es sorprendente que lo mejor para mí durante el más frío (otoño e invierno). Tengo la piel grasa en la cara, pero la piel muy muy seco (el más seco) en mi cuerpo. Durante el invierno la piel se irrita, pica, escamosa y absorbe la loción regular dentro de minutos, por lo tanto me gustaría loción hasta varias veces al día.

Voy a comprar este producto, siempre y cuando lo hacen. He aquí por qué ... es de alta resistencia en el departamento de humedad. deber muy, muy pesada. La primera vez que lo toque .. el producto es gruesa y tiene un ligero aroma (me resulta agradable, clásico nivea muy ligero y limpio). En cierto modo se siente como un bálsamo y se tarda un poco de grasa del codo para trabajar el producto en la piel. También lleva unos 5-10 minutos como máximo para que el producto penetre en la piel, pero una vez que lo hace .. se puede decir de inmediato hay una barrera contra la humedad allí.

El invierno pasado he utilizado este producto en mis manos y cuando me gustaría ir al baño en obras cuando me lavé las manos se sentía limpio, pero no desnudado y que no necesitaba volver a aplicar mi loción.

Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Helpee make my skin feel softer and made lines fade a little but in terms of any product taking my sttreach marks away there is none just some that are there to help make streach marks feel softer and this one is a great price to buy weekly
Maite L.
Dalton, GA
I have used this for years! Along with the serum (may be discontinued as I haven’t been able to find t in stores) and the firming gel. I really believe they work if used as directed and I always always keep this lotion in my bathroom!
Nicole  C.
Montgomery, NY
Love this lotion ! It’s made my skin so soft. It is now my go to body lotion. It doesn’t feel greasy at all and it covers really nice and does not feel heavy.. it’s a must to have for the winter months when my skin feels dry #giftcrush
Allison W.
Ringgold, GA
I use this every night after I get out of the shower. It is very hydrating and I do notice a difference in my skin whenever I don't use it every day.  It is great price and a little goes a long way. I highly recommend this product. I can't live without it.
Lauren H.
Farmington, NY
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?