BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

Julianna F.
Julianna F.
Alton, IL
This body lotion changed the way I felt about my skin! It does exactly what the name says firms and hydrates! I was worried that I wouldn't get that healthy look back to my face and I was able to with this product! I purchased it on a whim and I've never regretted it!
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Madison, WI
This lotion is a god send! The smell is fantastic - reminds me of something great from my childhood. This is a great lotion to use on your legs when you're wearing shorts or a dress - it makes your legs look so soft and moisturized! It's like a JLO glow in a bottle!
Sofia I.
Sofia I.
new york
Great product. Isn't too sticky or too watery. Makes my skin feel great after taking a warm shower. I apply it whilst my body is still damp. I usually buy it at Target and it has a neutral scent. Is not a strong smell, perfect to not stand out in terms of scent lol.
Jormary S.
Jormary S.
Medley, FL
I have super dry skin mostly near my knee area so i use this at the recommendation of a co worker of mine to use is. I have super sensitive skin so i was a bit nervous to try something but i was not disappointed as it was gentle on my skin and not too harsh to use.
Shireen K.
Shireen K.
Forest Hills, NY
My favorite lotion! I've been using this religiously for almost 5 years. Smells great, isn't too thick, (perfect for legs and body) and is very reasonably priced. Might need something thicker if you're looking for deep hand or body moisturizer, but this is perfect!
Renā G.
Renā G.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Northampton, PA
I love the Nivea Body Skin Firming Moisturizer Q10 Plus with Advanced Q10 Complex. Once I started using it, it only took about a week and my skin was noticably firmer. I use this product every morning after a shower and before bed. It's a must have in my opinion.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Belvidere, IL
I absolutely love Niveas skin firming lotion. You will notice a difference with in a week. I use it on my legs and not only does it make them so soft, Niveas brand smooths out small skin bumps. I have used it for years and def recommend this skin firming lotiuon.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Waterloo, IA
This was a very thick lotion. I liked the scent, but it was thick and felt really oily after it soaked in. I am a first time user and it has a good value, but I do not like my lotion think. It is very gentle but I feel as if this product has room for improvement.
alex b.
alex b.
My batwings hardly catch the wind anymore, after using nivea skin firming crème only once. I was so amazed, I am afraid of myself and afraid to use it again, because my bones might be swallowed. The scent smells like pure delight, and I'm not afraid to smell it,
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?