BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Amber P.
Amber P.
Edmond, OK
This is one of my favorite products for my dry skin. I'm not too sure about the firming part of it but it has the ungreasy touch i love that makes my skin look great and feel tones better. The slight high price is so worth it.thumbs up
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
Jamaica Plain, MA
This product is great i usually use it right after my shower from working out , it's gentle and some what long lasting I recommend it for anyone who wants that extra firming for there skin , I would repurchase it again if I have to
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Mercer, ME
One of the best lotions I have ever tried! It is very moisturizing and not greasy what so ever. It is very affordable and you get a lot of product for the price you pay. Yes I would buy it again! I've repurchased it multiple times.
Laiken G.
Laiken G.
Delaware, OH
Light weight moisture that packs a punch. I prefer the express hydration formula over the Q 10 BUT both do an excellent job and have great value. I also prefer the pump packaging over the "squeeze top". Would definitely repurchase
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
Tulsa , OK
I moisturize every night and this went on well. It definitely smooths the skin but it doesn't feel like it deep moisturizes. My skin kind of looks tighter but not a noticeable difference. I still like it because it dries nicely!
raquel g.
raquel g.
I love the results this body lotion gave me..
Now I must say if you eat a healthy clean diet and drink lots of water, this option will help you achieve the results you are looking for. This is a staple in my body care regimen.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Martinsburg, WV
This gets three stars because it moisturized my skin so well, but I don't see the firming. The quantity for the price is good. The smell is dull but at least not overly fragrant. It's an okay lotion not sure I will repurchase.
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, GA
I use all types of Nivea brand products. This is my favorite. I like the light smooth feeling of this lotion. The price is just right and it's just an overall great product to use. I mostly buy it from walgreens or walmart/
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Las Vegas, NV
The best body lotion I've ever used. It doesn't sit on the skin and feel sticky it absorbs right away. It leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth. This is something I'm always going to repurchase. I get mine from target.
Reyna R.
Reyna R.
Andover, NJ
Goes on well and soaks into skin fast. Not greasy at all and leaves skin feeling amazingly soft. I love applying it after I get out of the shore because it really soaks into the skin and once dry you feel smooth as ever.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?