BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
This may not work for everybody, but i personally loved this stuff. Its a decent price for a whole lot of product. The scent is not too strond and really works great on my skin. I even use it on my face which i dont usually do with my other lotions.!!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Love this lotion! It soothes my dry cracked skin and tightens skin on my legs. I used this the first day I got it and my skin was smooth and hydrated instantly. I can't believe I didn't try this sooner. Will be repurchasing this when empty for sure!!
Candice J.
Candice J.
Champlain, NY
Nivea creates a great line of body lotion products. My skin always feel super soft after using this lotion without leaving a greasy feel. While it may be a little more expensive than other brands, it's definitely worth the extra dollar or two.
Fatima M.
Fatima M.
Oceanside, CA
This is a nice body lotion. The smell is nice and clean, not to perfumy. It is moisturizing while being light on the skin. I give it 3 stars because I don't personally think it does any firming and because it's a but sticky until it dries.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Alamo, TX
Honestly one of the best products I've tried for my cellulite! Super gentle and soft on my skin! Definitely recommend for anyone interested in treating their cellulite. Super cheap compared to high end brands. Will definitely repurchase
Alana B.
Alana B.
Willow spgs, MO
I haven't been using this for very long but I do have to say I love the way it makes my skin feel! I'm not sure whether it would really tone up lose skin but it has a pleasing scent that isn't too strong and it makes your skin smooth ūüėä
andrea r.
andrea r.
Amor con esta crema, siento que realmente me ayuda a disminuir un poco la flacidez, aunque tampoco es el milagro. Pero he quedado encantada, suelo usarla en mis piernas y me gusta que no sea "tan caliente" o pegostosa como otras cremas
Kate I.
Kate I.
Ephrata, PA
I love Nivea Products and decided to try this on my upper arms. I have found the my skin feels smoothr and that my stretch marks are not quite as obvious. I like this product over the Skin Firming treatment that is not a moisturizer.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Edmond, OK
This is one of my favorite products for my dry skin. I'm not too sure about the firming part of it but it has the ungreasy touch i love that makes my skin look great and feel tones better. The slight high price is so worth it.thumbs up
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
El Paso, TX
I love all nivea products i think they are great and really penetrate the skin! I haven't used a lotion or body wash that has made me feel as moisturized and hydrated as this brand. Walgreens usually has great deals on nivea products!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?