Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Feb. 11, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 16.9 fl oz
I have really dry skin and a host of moisturizers to go with it. This one does a good job moisturizing the skin but I wish it would hold the moisture longer. Also, it feels greasy at first. While that does go away after a minute, it still means you cannot put the lotion on and turn a doorknob.
Jody H.
Jody H.
Junction City, KS
I love the smell of this lotion and the feel of my skin after using it. It does work a little, however you will not see a huge improvement in your skins appearance. But, for the cost and the results it is a great buy. I would buy again just for the smell and the feel of my skin after using.
Francesca C.
Francesca C.
Flushing, NY
April 5, 2016, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
This is my go-to moisturizer. I helps with my flaky skin on my legs and locks in the moisture through the night. It can get kind of sticky so I try not to use this when I'm going out. I would definitely recommend this for evening use -- throw on your sweatpants and you'll be ready for bed.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Alcalde, NM
Aug. 1, 2016, 12:44 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
Like the smell but this lotion is a bit watery. I tends to leave your skin a tad bit sticky for a while after you apply it. Once it drys your skin feels good. The price is a bit much for the quality of the lotion in my opinion. I didn't really see any "skin firming" results after using it.
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
San Francisco, CA
Feb. 11, 2016, 1:58 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
I love this lotion. It;s easy to apply. but it is a little greasy in my opinion. It works well for moisturizing but not as well as some other products I have tried. It's an okay product but there is better out there, so I would not purchase again. However, it does have a nice fresh scent.
Erica M.
Erica M.
March 14, 2016, 12:17 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
I've been a Nivea fan and user for many years . I picked this one up a few times. The smell is amazing, the hydration is great, but I am still trying to feel that firming action. But, i still love how it hydrates my skin. Many more weeks , and it might show some firming on my thigh are
Denise E.
Denise E.
Burbank, IL
I love Nivea skin firming body lotion..It goes on nice and smooth and makes my skin feel great..it last a long time and smells fresh..Nivea is very gentle and not harsh..I bought this at my local CVS and am pretty sure you can purchase at most drug stores..I would definitely buy again
albanys j.
albanys j.
Feb. 12, 2016, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
As I am my breast skin has stretched much pregnancies , I like to use this cream on my thighs, my breasts and my buttocks. I like its texture, absorbs quickly and stretch marks on my thighs have not opened again, they have not been cleared but neither have grown and that's good for me
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
June 5, 2016, 8:46 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
Nivea is my go to lotion, I have sensitive dry skin, more so in the winter months, but year around I use this lotion all over my body, especially for my face, it keeps the skin looking refreshed non-greasy or oily, and soft, this is a must have if you suffer from dry problematic skin!
Camila C.
Camila C.
Falls Church, VA
April 10, 2016, 10:57 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
I like Nivea products, and this one was different. It's a little hard to rub the cream in your body because of it's consistence, but after you do it, you skin looks completely differentt and package is practical to open. I will give four stars cause of the consistence of the product.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?