BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

lenissa C.
lenissa C.
I bought the Nivea Firming body lotion with Q10 and since i tried it it is a must use, it is gentle on my skin, the scent is not that strong and is perfect for sensitive skin i think it is a great product for the price i paid, i will buy it again for sure ( i already did )
Mary L.
Mary L.
it is extremally good for your skin, and the best part is that it does not stain the skim at all . It smells very good and it is not expensive. I love Nivea product. I have been using it for four months and It works perfectly. I always recommend it to my family and friends
Tinna Z.
Tinna Z.
South Windsor, CT
I cant say much because I'm lazy to moisturize my body and don't use it frequently. Its genetle on the skin especially because it doesn't have much of a fragrance. This is my first time using a moisturizer from nivea. I didn't really like the initial feeling it left on my skin
Tatjana S.
Tatjana S.
Concord, NC
LOVE the smell. Nivea products have always been my favorite. I use it daily after showers. I like that its lightweight, perfect for warmer weather. Its super gentle. The price isn't bad. I would recommend to others. I don't know about the firming but I definitely love it.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I absolutely love this stuff! I put it on right before I go to bed and it keeps my hands moisturized! Make sure that you put it on at times where you are not in the need to wash your hands for a while because it will easily come off. Before bed is the best time to do it.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Los Angeles, CA
I have pretty dry skin (mostly my legs/feet/arms) and use it right after I get out of the shower. This lotion is mildly scented; manages to moisturize my dry skin w/out being too oily & absorbs fairly quickly. I also see a difference & feel like my skin is a bit firmer!
Joana M.
Joana M.
Nivea is my go to brand! It never fails me. So full of moister and leaves skin glowing and so soft! Recently purchased this body lotion and Nivae has yet to disappoint me. I would recommend this product to everyone! And the delicate scent it has (all of their products)
Griselda B.
Griselda B.
Richmond Hill, NY
I have very dry skin and this is the only lotion that keeps my skin soft and smooth all day long. I've been using this product for several years now and will continue to repurchase. The lotion itself is very hydrating but is not greasy or thick, which I like. The best.
scrap h.
scrap h.
Louisville, KY
nivea skin firming hydration lotion seemed to make my skin more firm and softer within just two uses good value not to pricey i use it once a day everyday nice clean scent very refreshing and long lasting scent yes i would buy it again it worked really well for my skin
Julianna F.
Julianna F.
Alton, IL
This body lotion changed the way I felt about my skin! It does exactly what the name says firms and hydrates! I was worried that I wouldn't get that healthy look back to my face and I was able to with this product! I purchased it on a whim and I've never regretted it!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?