BY NIVEA #66 in Lotion

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you a...3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 140 reviews
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
This product actually works. You do have to use it continuously, you wont see results the first time but give it a week or two of using it once or twice daily and you should start to see results.
Sydney M.
Katy, TX
Overall, this product is great. I have a little bit of cellulite on my legs and after using it for a couple of weeks I notice it going away. The product is very watery and has a strong scent. Overall the product was worth the price ($7), and I would definitely buy it again.
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
This lotion keeps your skin hydrated and soft for hours. I absolutely love the Nivea brand almost all of their products the price of their products are not bad either very reasonable for such a high end products. I would not say that this lotion reduces cellulite but it does make you're legs feel firmer and skin tighter.
Andrea P.
Its my favorite locion because it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized, not dry and tight or sticky. Perfect for put it on before starting your daily activitives and make you feel fresh all day. I've been using it for a long time now and its the best locion ever!!!
JULI$$A 👑.
Rogers , AR
I love the way this lotion makes my skin feel and I like that it's not super thick or super watery, it has a very pleasant smell and I have been using it for 3 weeks and I see a difference in my legs already
Angie M.
Aurora, CO
OMG! This is absolutely amazing, I used daily because I have a lot of problems when I lost weight, because my legs  and my tushie begin to look very flacid and with cellulities. But with a little of workout  and using this cream my skin looks so much better now!
Hallie D.
My favorite thing about this product is how it feels on the skin.  Unlike other moisturizers this one doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky.  The smell is also very nice because it's very gentle and light.  I would definitely recommend this product to anymore who doesn't like perfume smelly lotion
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
I originally bought this because i have lots of loose skin on my body so the name "skin firming hydration" caught my eye. i honestly can't say that i have noticed any "firming" but i have definitely
noticed incredible hydration. i alternate between this and the Vasaline Cocoa Radiant, but lately i have been turning to this one more because i am comfortable using it on my acne prone skin on my face, neck and back. the reason for this is simply because the lack of a strong scent. this has a scent but it's more of just a clean, fresh scent rather than a fragrance.
As i said, the hydration from this is incredible. when you rub it on your skin it feels very watery (which i like) I apply this every night before bed and my skin will continue to feel moisturized to the touch all throughout the next day. This is also not sticky!! I have used a ton of lotions and because i use them at night before bed i do not want them to be sticky while i'm laying in bed because that's not cool.
I love this product and will continue to purchase it.
Monique O.
Stockton, CA
Bought this a while back now, used it every now and then. But as I was already quite toned and firm and only used it on the body, I never really noticed too much of a difference other then keeping my skin smooth and supple looking.
Since Ive last used it, Ive gained 15-20lb and not so firm anymore!
I am one to buy and try a lot of products with a lot of disappointments along the way. But I would say this is the best, and I mean THE BEST body lotion. The smell is not over powering, it isn't thick on your skin. Although a little greasy at first, but it absorbs into your skin quickly and it goes away. Its not expensive, so great value for what it does

Last night I did an all over after a hot shower, from head to toe. Its now been 24hrs after application, and seriously WOW. Face, neck, boobs, tummy, legs aaaand buttox are seriously tighter! Firmer and looks like Ive been working out which I havnt! Although I started my diet 3 days ago and have been drinking lots of green tea, I still know i
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
Just bought this today and my first impressions are good! I enjoy the scent, my skin feels hydrated and it is easy to apply evenly to the body! Since its my first time using it I can't say anything about the firming part, but my skin feels nice and soft!
Lauren H.
Farmington, NY
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?