BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Yamil S.
albuquerque
Tengo años usando esta crema, me gusta que es de rápida absorción y deja la piel muy suave sin sensación grasosa, dura todo el día con la piel hidratada y me encanta usarla a diario, la recomiendo a mil por ciento!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This has worked amazing for me. Especially after having twins! It is so great on the skin for all skin types. I paid 14$ for mine and it was very much worth it! This is great for cellulite and it really works and is effective. Great for using over night or right out of a shower! Highly recommend!
Shelby B.
This lotion is the GOAT. I HATE lotion, I prefer baby oil but this one has my vote. It doesn't have an overly perfumy smell- it's basic. I love that. And a little goes a long way I must say. I really don't see any problems with this. I'd definitely buy more and I recommend it to anyone
Marion B.
Fisherville, KY
I love this lotion! I used to purchase a different brand of the Q10 lotion but they stopped making it so I thought I would try Nivea. Overall, I enjoy Nivea products so I wasn't surprised that I loved this lotion as much as I do. The smell is light and not overwhelming. For someone who suffers from migraines I sometimes do not want my beauty products to have a strong scent and this does not.
Laura Kay S.
Centreville, VA
You wouldn't expect it, but Nivea has really caught on with this product. I can't believe it's so cheap! Truly helps with my cellulite in problem areas. My skin seems to be correcting itself. Find it in any drug store or grocery store. NIVEA Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream
Andrea M.
I've been using this product for a little over a year and it does what it says. It firmed my legs up and reduced noticeable cellulite. The only issue is that it does not keep cellulite away and after taking a short break from using it my cellulite was back. I would recommend.
Kiran S.
perfect for all skin types (dry, normal, oily) ... not pricey, but affordable ... only pros and no cons ... sold at major department stores ... can be used all over body and even face ... Nivea was, is, and will always be #1
Brittany B.
Unfortunately it doesn't firm the skin, but it's not greasy at all which I love! It also smells really good, but it's strong. When I say strong I mean if you're wearing perfume and you put on this lotion then you will only smell the lotion. It does keep my skin moisturized though.
Brandy T.
Hinesville, GA
I have been using this lotion for about two years now. I'm extremely pleased with the outcome. It has firmed up my skin and I am fond of the gentle smell not to over powering. I do recommend this product to others. I know for me as I've gotten older it has definitely helped me out
Kelsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my go to lotion. I use it every night after my shower and have been using it the past 3 years. I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. Overall less bumpy and dry. No more red dots on the back of my arms and legs. I would definitely recommend trying this lotion out.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?