BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Nivea is my go to lotion, I have sensitive dry skin, more so in the winter months, but year around I use this lotion all over my body, especially for my face, it keeps the skin looking refreshed non-greasy or oily, and soft, this is a must have if you suffer from dry problematic skin!
Denise E.
Denise E.
Burbank, IL
I love Nivea skin firming body lotion..It goes on nice and smooth and makes my skin feel great..it last a long time and smells fresh..Nivea is very gentle and not harsh..I bought this at my local CVS and am pretty sure you can purchase at most drug stores..I would definitely buy again
Camila C.
Camila C.
Falls Church, VA
I like Nivea products, and this one was different. It's a little hard to rub the cream in your body because of it's consistence, but after you do it, you skin looks completely differentt and package is practical to open. I will give four stars cause of the consistence of the product.
Jen D.
Jen D.
Brooklyn, CT
I love nivea products especially body lotion. I keep one in my car, and on my desk at work. The packaging is nice as well. I have used nivea for years now. As always I buy all my products at CVS. I also love the smell of nivea and how it doesn't leave a greasy feeling to your skin.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Works very well! If you use it every day after a shower you can see a difference in a couple of weeks. It's a good price and is similar to any lotions with a good smell. You must use it for a couple of weeks to see a difference though! I would definitely buy more of this product.
Clemencia H.
Clemencia H.
Rolling Meadows, IL
This is a product that I use EVERY single day. I can not go a day with out using this product as I have seen great results with it, I love the fact that it does what is says it does. the price is reasonable and a little goes a long way. I have bought this product all the time.
Alisa J.
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
This works very good! I have been using this product for a few years and have tried others in between and came back to Nivea. I use it after every shower for soft skin relieves dry skin . Smells great, isn't too thick, (perfect for legs and body) and is very reasonably priced.
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
It really works! I am a mother of 2 and a part time model and this stuff literally helped to retone my tummy skin and make it so that I can bare my middrift in photos again. God bless you Nivea for creating this amazing product. I'm sure I'm not the only mom giving you praise.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
This is one of my favorite body lotions! It is a creamy mixture that your skin will soak up! It provided my skin with long lasting moisture and after about a week, I noticed that my thighs were firmer. It also smells amazing! I would recommend this lotion to all of my friends!
dasha w.
dasha w.
Huber Heights, OH
I LOVE this body lotion. My skin feels so hydrated and soft after I apply it. It lasts literally all day long. I love the look of the bottle and the simple design. I buy it at Target every time I need to replace it. This product is perfect for skin that needs to be restored.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?