Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
Preet K.
South Richmond Hill, NY
June 26, 2016, 3:30 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 16.9 fl oz
I cannot do without this body lotion. about 4 years now i started to use it and i love the way my skin feels and looks. its like I'm feeding my skin with amazing goodness. my skin looks so hydrate and soft, this body lotion is great for anyone and it does make your skin looks firm and hydrate. love it
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Brookfield, WI
This is my favorite all over body lotion. It really moisturizes the skin without feeling too greasy. I did feel like it made my skin smoothr and overall the texture more toned. The smell is nice and subtle which I like. Its easy to apply and I love the pump on the bottle. I would highly recommend!!
Dania J.
Dania J.
Lynn, MA
April 26, 2016, 7:18 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 16.9 fl oz
This is my absolute Favorite lotion after Lubriderm. My skin stays soft and moisturized all day until I shower no reapplication necessary. It smells great but it's good for sensitive skin like mine since its not too strong. I also see a huge difference in my skins firmness after only a couple weeks.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Bryant, AR
Jan. 17, 2016, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
The smell was pleasant and the moisture was lasting, unfortunately i felt like although it did help with my dry skin some... it still wasn't enough for my dry skin. I had to use it every morning and night just to prevent my itching. Also i did not find my skin to be any more 'firm' as advertised.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Las Vegas, NV
Jan. 7, 2016, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion Q10 Plus, 2.5 fl oz
Best if used after a hot shower or bath so your skin absorbs it quickly. You will get much better results from the quickly... I started to see a noticeable change after about a week or so!

What I like about it:
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
June 28, 2016, 7:06 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 16.9 fl oz
Best lotion ever.... Has a light scent that isn't to overwhelming when layered with cologne or perfume My husband and I both use it and find it to be fast absorbing without the grease feel most lotions leave behind, we have tried other Nivea lotions and this one is by far our absolutely favorite.
Kerry C.
Kerry C.
Minneapolis, MN
Aug. 10, 2016, 1:09 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
I like the mild scent that all Nivea products have; I prefer something that is not overwhelming. This does a good job at keeping my skin moisturised. It might annoy some people that it takes a few minutes to fully absorb, so you have a greasy feeling for a few minutes, but I think it's worth it.
Rittz R.
Rittz R.
Honolulu, HI
Feb. 23, 2016, 5:07 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 16.9 fl oz
Nivea products are my mom and my sisters favorite because for some reason they have whitening properties or evens out your skin tone. Among the Nivea lotions this is my favorite! I love how my skin feels after. It feels very moisturizer, firm and soft. Great for every night moisturizing lotion:)
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Proctorville, OH
March 27, 2016, 9:37 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
This is an all time favorite of mine for temporarily reducing the appearance of cellulite! It actually works and the effects last awhile when used regularly. My only complaint is that it is a little heavy and doesn't absorb into the skin as much as I would like. I usually only wear it at night.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Dec. 9, 2015, 11:49 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion Q10 Plus, 2.5 fl oz
Seriously LOVE this lotion! I won't be without it! It has improved the texture of my skin dramatically. I'm 30 with fair skin so I have so sun damage on my arms and desired something to help smooth out the texture. This did it! It's a little greasy in texture at first, but it soaks in quickly!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?