BY NIVEA #74 in Lotion

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 299 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 140 reviews
Sauti L.
Glenn Heights , TX
This was an okay product but left my skin feeling a little sticky. I do believe that the product works as long as you use it everyday. I stopped using it only because I became more interested in using more natural based products. I think that it is a least worth a try if your interested as everyone's skin is different.
Ashley H.
['Temple ', ''], GA
Amazing Product that actually firms and it smells great too! I am super weird about lotions, and their consistency. Im a moisturizing fool due to eczema and dry skin that itches to the point that it hurts. This particular lotion is so thick and creamy, it feels amazing and at a drug store price you can not lose!
Theresa A.
I love this product it's great for dry skin. It hydrates your skin. It last all day! It goes on easy without leaving the skin sticky. I would recommend this to all my clients. You should try it!! You would love it!
Yamil S.
albuquerque
Tengo años usando esta crema, me gusta que es de rápida absorción y deja la piel muy suave sin sensación grasosa, dura todo el día con la piel hidratada y me encanta usarla a diario, la recomiendo a mil por ciento!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This has worked amazing for me. Especially after having twins! It is so great on the skin for all skin types. I paid 14$ for mine and it was very much worth it! This is great for cellulite and it really works and is effective. Great for using over night or right out of a shower! Highly recommend!
Shelby B.
This lotion is the GOAT. I HATE lotion, I prefer baby oil but this one has my vote. It doesn't have an overly perfumy smell- it's basic. I love that. And a little goes a long way I must say. I really don't see any problems with this. I'd definitely buy more and I recommend it to anyone
Marion B.
Fisherville, KY
I love this lotion! I used to purchase a different brand of the Q10 lotion but they stopped making it so I thought I would try Nivea. Overall, I enjoy Nivea products so I wasn't surprised that I loved this lotion as much as I do. The smell is light and not overwhelming. For someone who suffers from migraines I sometimes do not want my beauty products to have a strong scent and this does not.
Andrea M.
I've been using this product for a little over a year and it does what it says. It firmed my legs up and reduced noticeable cellulite. The only issue is that it does not keep cellulite away and after taking a short break from using it my cellulite was back. I would recommend.
Laura Kay S.
Centreville, VA
You wouldn't expect it, but Nivea has really caught on with this product. I can't believe it's so cheap! Truly helps with my cellulite in problem areas. My skin seems to be correcting itself. Find it in any drug store or grocery store. NIVEA Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream
KIRAN S.
perfect for all skin types (dry, normal, oily) ... not pricey, but affordable ... only pros and no cons ... sold at major department stores ... can be used all over body and even face ... Nivea was, is, and will always be #1
Lauren H.
Farmington, NY
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?