BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Ann S.
Ann S.
Ewa Beach, HI
My mom introduced me to this lotion and now I make sure that I have it on hand. I like to apply it right after showering. I can definitely tell the difference when I do and do not use it. My skin feels smooth. It does not have a thick consistency which is good.
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
Been using for years. Nice scent and definitely makes a difference in the firmness of my skin tone. I use it daily post shower. Pros, smells nice and does the job it's intended for. Cons, need to make in a larger size! Will buy it again. Definitely recommend.
Anslee P.
Anslee P.
Geneseo, IL
I loved this moisturizer so much. I would definitely recommend that you buy this if you can. The reason I only gave this 4 stars is because it has a weird smell that I don't like very much. But if you like a good moisturizer then this is what you should get .
Julianna B.
Julianna B.
Stockton, CA
I absolutely love this product!! Leaves skin soft and silky! This usually comes in a huge bottle of great value. The moisture is super long lasting (a little goes a long way). Great packaging however I wish that it had more of a scent! I would buy it again!!
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
If you are looking for a firming lotion that keeps you moisturized for long periods of time this is the product for you. I bought this product at Walmart. I use this everyday plus it has an amazing smell. This is a must buy especially during the winter time
Heather F.
Heather F.
Joplin, MO
This is by far the most amazing lotion I have ever used! My husband and I absolutely love it we have been using for about the past year now and have no plans on going back to any other lotion ever.. thank you Nivea for giving me the best skin of my life♡♡♡♡
Megan T.
Megan T.
Peru, IN
This is the only lotion I will ever use, I love the way it makes my skin feel and I use it more as a precaution than anything (I thankfully don't have any skin that's not firm yet) I will continue to use this product until I find something I like as much.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Buhl, AL
Love this lotion because it is not very heavy and does not leave a sticky residue when you put it on. the packaging looks nice and also the value is great considering the size of the bottle for the price. I will definitely be buying this again very soon!
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
My skin is always super dry and this is a miracle worker. It keeps everything super moisturized and even helps to firm. I love that it's a drugstore product so it's not breaking the bank ever. I'll absolutely be repurchasing it and I always recommend it!
tina b.
tina b.
Monaca, PA
I love this moisturizer. it smells good and really firms as it moisturizes. keeps skin soft for a long time so you only have to use every couple days. i would recommend this lotion to any one who is looking for a gentle soft sented firming moisturizer.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?