BY NIVEA

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you a...3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 140 reviews
Sauti L.
Ben Wheeler, TX
This was an okay product but left my skin feeling a little sticky. I do believe that the product works as long as you use it everyday. I stopped using it only because I became more interested in using more natural based products. I think that it is a least worth a try if your interested as everyone's skin is different.
angela c.
Indianapolis , IN
Nivea products are just amazing!  I have been using this skin firming body lotion for about 10 years now.  It smells so fresh and clean and makes your skin so soft and smooth!  I don't necessarily know if it actually firms your skin but it definitely does everything else you need from a lotion.
Ashley H.
['Temple ', ''], GA
Amazing Product that actually firms and it smells great too! I am super weird about lotions, and their consistency. Im a moisturizing fool due to eczema and dry skin that itches to the point that it hurts. This particular lotion is so thick and creamy, it feels amazing and at a drug store price you can not lose!
Victoria F.
chicago
Cannot say enough good things about this lotion. It is my favorite go to body lotion at the drugstore. I actually purchased while I was out to dinner with my mom and aunt and when I went out to dinner I noticed how soft my aunts arms were. She told me to purchase this lotion so I did and I never looked back. The skin forming action really does work too!
Yamil S.
albuquerque
Tengo años usando esta crema, me gusta que es de rápida absorción y deja la piel muy suave sin sensación grasosa, dura todo el día con la piel hidratada y me encanta usarla a diario, la recomiendo a mil por ciento!
Theresa A.
I love this product it's great for dry skin. It hydrates your skin. It last all day! It goes on easy without leaving the skin sticky. I would recommend this to all my clients. You should try it!! You would love it!
Shelby B.
This lotion is the GOAT. I HATE lotion, I prefer baby oil but this one has my vote. It doesn't have an overly perfumy smell- it's basic. I love that. And a little goes a long way I must say. I really don't see any problems with this. I'd definitely buy more and I recommend it to anyone
Kimberly L.
Algonac Michigan
This is my favorite lotion! I absolutely love this stuff!! After my shower or bath I drench my body with this lotion from head to toe I love the smell of it! Throughout the day, I smell my hands and arms. Because I just love the smell of the stuff that much. It makes my skin very soft
Andrea M.
I've been using this product for a little over a year and it does what it says. It firmed my legs up and reduced noticeable cellulite. The only issue is that it does not keep cellulite away and after taking a short break from using it my cellulite was back. I would recommend.
Laura Kay S.
Alexandria, VA
You wouldn't expect it, but Nivea has really caught on with this product. I can't believe it's so cheap! Truly helps with my cellulite in problem areas. My skin seems to be correcting itself. Find it in any drug store or grocery store. NIVEA Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream
Lauren H.
Farmington , NY
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?