BY NIVEA

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
yajaira n.
Doral, FL
esta crema realmente me encanta fue un obsequio y antes usaba una que nada que ver, eso era como no usar nada y he usado esta y me ha encantado, mi hermana la esta usando por mi y ahora esta encantada, si tienes la oportunidad de comprarla no lo dudes
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. The best smelling, toning, and moisturizing item in my voxbox is the NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Lotion! The smell is so intoxicating, I could sit and smell it all day! It has a very light, pleasant, almost a citrus-y smell to it that captivates all your senses in an instant. My skin just drinks up this lotion and soaks it right in! It's lovely for someone such as me who has somewhat untoned skin. The toning, firming formulation really gives you some tightness in your skin's surface. I can noticeably see a difference in as little as four days. I'm very excited to see what else is to come from using this lotion. And, I will certainly be purchasing the larger bottle from the smell alone! So fragrant and delicious smelling! The 2.5 oz bottle that Influenster sent me complimentary for testing retails for $2.49 and a 13.5oz bottle retails for $10.99. I definitely recommend the larger size, because you will instantly fall in love with it! The lotion doesn't feel greasy or oily at all, but rather more thick and richer than your average brand. It doesn't take long when you rub it into your skin for it to smooth away and nourish your skin's surface. I am already in love with this and I'm going on a shopping hunt for it tomorrow!
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Okay first of all just wanna sah this is really really amazing product! Been finding a lotion whats good for my skin because i had a dry skin.., but when I discovered this Lotion my skin is sooo smooth, glowing, smell sooo good!!!! fairer skin and healthy really love it!!!
Hillary P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I've been using this lotion for a long time.  I like the way it feel and the way it goes on.  I usually use their in-shower treatment first and then put this on afterwards after every shower.  I usually buy it at Target and they often have it on sale.    I buy it regularly and we never run out of it in my house!
Yinnet G.
Let me first start by saying that I don't believe this will be everyone's cup of tea. However, it is surprisingly the best thing for me during the colder (Fall and Winter months). I have oily skin on my face but very very dry skin (the driest) on my body. During the winter my skin becomes irritated, itchy, flaky and soaks up regular lotion within minutes hence I would lotion up several times a day.

I will purchase this product as long as they make it. Here's why... it's heavy duty in the moisture department. very very heavy duty. When you first touch it.. the product is thick and has a light scent (I find it enjoyable, classic nivea very light and clean). It kind of feels balm like and it takes some elbow grease to work the product into the skin. It also takes maybe 5-10 minutes max for the product to soak into the skin but once it does.. you can immediately tell there is a moisture barrier there.

Last winter I used this product on my hands and when I would go to the restroom at works when I washed my hands they felt clean but not stripped and I didn't need to reapply my lotion.

This winter I repurchased the big tub and I use it every night before bed. I would say if you struggle from severe dry skin that is irritated, flaky and sometimes painful like mine to give this a try. It's worth a shot. Get the small tin which will last you a bit and try it out for around 1.00 or less depending on where you go before you buy the big size. I don't think you'll be disappointed. If you don't like the heavy feel then purchase the nivea soft cream which I would say is about a level or so down on the moisture but more lightweight and still very very moisturizing on the skin.
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I love this lotion and i apply this everyday after showering all over my body and it leaves my skin so smooth and soft. I use it on my face everyday after a wash and love it it smells great too and i have been re-purchasing it every time i am about to run out of it
leah b.
Tacna, AZ
I love this lotion. It makes my skin smooth and hydrated. I don't really remember the price, but it can't be more than $7. I get mine at Fry's or Walmart depending on who has a better sale. I do believe that it lasts a petty good amount of time. The one thing i don't like about it, is that the first 10-15 minutes of putting it on my legs are kind of oily/sticky. Other than that I will continue to purchase this product.
Michaela C.
Orono, ME
One of the best lotions I have ever tried! It is very moisturizing and not greasy what so ever. It is very affordable and you get a lot of product for the price you pay. Yes I would buy it again! I've repurchased it multiple times.
Anna-Marie H.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this lotion! I used to purchase a different brand of the Q10 lotion but they stopped making it so I thought I would try Nivea. Overall, I enjoy Nivea products so I wasn't surprised that I loved this lotion as much as I do. The smell is light and not overwhelming. For someone who suffers from migraines I sometimes do not want my beauty products to have a strong scent and this does not.
I have been using this lotion for about 4 months now and I have noticed a difference in my skin. The lotion is not too rich but thick enough to be able to tell its doing its job to moisturize. My skin instantly transformed after the first use. It was smooth and soft. After 4 months, I can tell a significant difference in my skin. It is not as tough or dry, and my skin appears to have a firmer look to it.
Since this lotion is a little richer than less expensive lotions you do not need as much when putting it on which makes it last much longer! I use this product once daily and its lasted me quite awhile. I am very pleased with this product and will continue to purchase.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I recently bought this at giant and gave it a try because i had coupons and I'm a major bargain shopper. I was very impressed with how my skin felt and also the smell. It reminds me of the baby powder scent and I loved how it lingered all day and provides full coverage making my skin very soft and smooth and not an oil look!
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?