Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Nov. 30, 2015, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion Q10 Plus, 2.5 fl oz
My skin gets so dry and itchy in the winter, and now being pregnant, my belly itches too as the skin is stretching! This lotion has been the best of everything I have tried to keep my skin from getting dry and tight during the day. I also like that it feels heavy and silky but it dries well and it's not greasy.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Gilbert, AZ
Feb. 10, 2016, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 16.9 fl oz
I have pretty sensitive/eczema prone skin, so sometimes I just can't use scented moisturizers. This one moisturizes my skin without irritating it, sinks in quickly, and even though I don't think it's really supposed to have a scent, I love how it smells. Also appreciate the pump dispenser and affordable price.
tyra p.
tyra p.
Okolona, MS
It is so far very good it has a smooth texture that is well felt. I feel that the pros of this product is that it works over time i do not know if its everlasting or it wears off. but i use this product every now and then. and that is would recommend to a lot of people that feel that there skin could be better.
sandra R.
sandra R.
Brownsville, TX
June 18, 2016, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
The best and at a reasonable price.. I have notices a lot of toning on my legs inner thigh area my arms are so much tighter and firm it took about 2 weeks to notice the difference just as advertised i would so recommend this especially if u need a quick tone and tightness for summer season without working out
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Little Rock, AR
April 6, 2016, 11:30 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion Q10 Plus, 2.5 fl oz
I keep a small bottle of this at my desk, and it is thin and absorbs quickly, but has a stronger scent. I don't mind the scent, but when I work with clients who have sensitivities to scent I try to avoid using it. I found it in a impulse buy bin at a Walgreens register, and for the price it is a good value.
Paige J.
Paige J.
Atlanta, GA
Feb. 22, 2016, 5:23 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion Q10 Plus, 2.5 fl oz
I give it three stars because it's really handy to have in your purse when you're on the move or when you need to quickly moisturize before getting out of the car. The only problem with this product is that it doesn't give me a long lasting moisture. I find myself reapplying it often which is inconvenient.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Wixom, MI
This is my all-time favorite go-to lotion I use every time I get out of the shower. It's super light and smells great. I really feel the since I have started using it my skin has become smoothr and firmer. Not anything crazy but I do notice a change. It is very affordable and a little bit goes a long way.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
El Paso, TX
May 27, 2016, 4 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
I use this every day on my whole body and I love it! I can't even try to think of switching to something else. It does work, I noticed my skin firming so I stuck with it. It's not greasy like other body lotions and but it keeps your skin hydrated. I love that it has no scent so my perfume doesn't compete
Sylvia U.
Sylvia U.
Jan. 13, 2016, 1:47 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
LOVE this product!!!!
It hydrates my skin so much. My face I. The winter time get so dry and flakey that nothing can ever moisturize it. But when I started using this everything. It feels a bit oily and first but for someone with dry skin it definitely helps, it's perfect! Highly recommend this product.
Preet K.
Preet K.
South Richmond Hill, NY
June 26, 2016, 3:30 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 16.9 fl oz
I cannot do without this body lotion. about 4 years now i started to use it and i love the way my skin feels and looks. its like I'm feeding my skin with amazing goodness. my skin looks so hydrate and soft, this body lotion is great for anyone and it does make your skin looks firm and hydrate. love it
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?