BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I love this lotion and i apply this everyday after showering all over my body and it leaves my skin so smooth and soft. I use it on my face everyday after a wash and love it it smells great too and i have been re-purchasing it every time i am about to run out of it
leah b.
I love this lotion. It makes my skin smooth and hydrated. I don't really remember the price, but it can't be more than $7. I get mine at Fry's or Walmart depending on who has a better sale. I do believe that it lasts a petty good amount of time. The one thing i don't like about it, is that the first 10-15 minutes of putting it on my legs are kind of oily/sticky. Other than that I will continue to purchase this product.
Michaela C.
Orono, ME
One of the best lotions I have ever tried! It is very moisturizing and not greasy what so ever. It is very affordable and you get a lot of product for the price you pay. Yes I would buy it again! I've repurchased it multiple times.
Sauti L.
Glenn Heights, TX
This was an okay product but left my skin feeling a little sticky. I do believe that the product works as long as you use it everyday. I stopped using it only because I became more interested in using more natural based products. I think that it is a least worth a try if your interested as everyone's skin is different.
angela c.
Indianapolis , IN
Nivea products are just amazing!  I have been using this skin firming body lotion for about 10 years now.  It smells so fresh and clean and makes your skin so soft and smooth!  I don't necessarily know if it actually firms your skin but it definitely does everything else you need from a lotion.
Ashley H.
Temple, GA
Amazing Product that actually firms and it smells great too! I am super weird about lotions, and their consistency. Im a moisturizing fool due to eczema and dry skin that itches to the point that it hurts. This particular lotion is so thick and creamy, it feels amazing and at a drug store price you can not lose!
Yamil S.
albuquerque
Tengo años usando esta crema, me gusta que es de rápida absorción y deja la piel muy suave sin sensación grasosa, dura todo el día con la piel hidratada y me encanta usarla a diario, la recomiendo a mil por ciento!
Theresa A.
I love this product it's great for dry skin. It hydrates your skin. It last all day! It goes on easy without leaving the skin sticky. I would recommend this to all my clients. You should try it!! You would love it!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This has worked amazing for me. Especially after having twins! It is so great on the skin for all skin types. I paid 14$ for mine and it was very much worth it! This is great for cellulite and it really works and is effective. Great for using over night or right out of a shower! Highly recommend!
Marion B.
Fisherville, KY
I love this lotion! I used to purchase a different brand of the Q10 lotion but they stopped making it so I thought I would try Nivea. Overall, I enjoy Nivea products so I wasn't surprised that I loved this lotion as much as I do. The smell is light and not overwhelming. For someone who suffers from migraines I sometimes do not want my beauty products to have a strong scent and this does not.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
ASHBURN, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?