BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Griselda B.
Griselda B.
Richmond Hill, NY
I have very dry skin and this is the only lotion that keeps my skin soft and smooth all day long. I've been using this product for several years now and will continue to repurchase. The lotion itself is very hydrating but is not greasy or thick, which I like. The best.
scrap h.
scrap h.
Louisville, KY
nivea skin firming hydration lotion seemed to make my skin more firm and softer within just two uses good value not to pricey i use it once a day everyday nice clean scent very refreshing and long lasting scent yes i would buy it again it worked really well for my skin
Sofia I.
Sofia I.
Hauppauge, NY
Great product. Isn't too sticky or too watery. Makes my skin feel great after taking a warm shower. I apply it whilst my body is still damp. I usually buy it at Target and it has a neutral scent. Is not a strong smell, perfect to not stand out in terms of scent lol.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Madison, WI
This lotion is a god send! The smell is fantastic - reminds me of something great from my childhood. This is a great lotion to use on your legs when you're wearing shorts or a dress - it makes your legs look so soft and moisturized! It's like a JLO glow in a bottle!
Renā G.
Renā G.
I have super dry skin mostly near my knee area so i use this at the recommendation of a co worker of mine to use is. I have super sensitive skin so i was a bit nervous to try something but i was not disappointed as it was gentle on my skin and not too harsh to use.
Jormary S.
Jormary S.
Medley, FL
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Northampton, PA
I love the Nivea Body Skin Firming Moisturizer Q10 Plus with Advanced Q10 Complex. Once I started using it, it only took about a week and my skin was noticably firmer. I use this product every morning after a shower and before bed. It's a must have in my opinion.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Waterloo, IA
This was a very thick lotion. I liked the scent, but it was thick and felt really oily after it soaked in. I am a first time user and it has a good value, but I do not like my lotion think. It is very gentle but I feel as if this product has room for improvement.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Belvidere , IL
I absolutely love Niveas skin firming lotion. You will notice a difference with in a week. I use it on my legs and not only does it make them so soft, Niveas brand smooths out small skin bumps. I have used it for years and def recommend this skin firming lotiuon.
alex b.
alex b.
My batwings hardly catch the wind anymore, after using nivea skin firming crème only once. I was so amazed, I am afraid of myself and afraid to use it again, because my bones might be swallowed. The scent smells like pure delight, and I'm not afraid to smell it,
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?