BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Brookfield, WI
This is my favorite all over body lotion. It really moisturizes the skin without feeling too greasy. I did feel like it made my skin smoothr and overall the texture more toned. The smell is nice and subtle which I like. Its easy to apply and I love the pump on the bottle. I would highly recommend!!
Dania J.
Dania J.
Lynn, MA
This is my absolute Favorite lotion after Lubriderm. My skin stays soft and moisturized all day until I shower no reapplication necessary. It smells great but it's good for sensitive skin like mine since its not too strong. I also see a huge difference in my skins firmness after only a couple weeks.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Best lotion ever.... Has a light scent that isn't to overwhelming when layered with cologne or perfume My husband and I both use it and find it to be fast absorbing without the grease feel most lotions leave behind, we have tried other Nivea lotions and this one is by far our absolutely favorite.
Kerry C.
Kerry C.
Falcon Hgts, MN
I like the mild scent that all Nivea products have; I prefer something that is not overwhelming. This does a good job at keeping my skin moisturised. It might annoy some people that it takes a few minutes to fully absorb, so you have a greasy feeling for a few minutes, but I think it's worth it.
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Proctorville, OH
This is an all time favorite of mine for temporarily reducing the appearance of cellulite! It actually works and the effects last awhile when used regularly. My only complaint is that it is a little heavy and doesn't absorb into the skin as much as I would like. I usually only wear it at night.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Seriously LOVE this lotion! I won't be without it! It has improved the texture of my skin dramatically. I'm 30 with fair skin so I have so sun damage on my arms and desired something to help smooth out the texture. This did it! It's a little greasy in texture at first, but it soaks in quickly!
Jody H.
Jody H.
Junction City, KS
I love the smell of this lotion and the feel of my skin after using it. It does work a little, however you will not see a huge improvement in your skins appearance. But, for the cost and the results it is a great buy. I would buy again just for the smell and the feel of my skin after using.
Francesca C.
Francesca C.
Flushing, NY
This is my go-to moisturizer. I helps with my flaky skin on my legs and locks in the moisture through the night. It can get kind of sticky so I try not to use this when I'm going out. I would definitely recommend this for evening use -- throw on your sweatpants and you'll be ready for bed.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Alcalde, NM
Like the smell but this lotion is a bit watery. I tends to leave your skin a tad bit sticky for a while after you apply it. Once it drys your skin feels good. The price is a bit much for the quality of the lotion in my opinion. I didn't really see any "skin firming" results after using it.
Erica M.
Erica M.
I've been a Nivea fan and user for many years . I picked this one up a few times. The smell is amazing, the hydration is great, but I am still trying to feel that firming action. But, i still love how it hydrates my skin. Many more weeks , and it might show some firming on my thigh are
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?