Add a Photo
Photos (56)
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Wichita, KS
April 10, 2016, 1:04 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
I used this product after I had my son to help tighten back up my stomach. It was smooth and gentle on my skin and it helped my skin firm back up. I found it on discount at ross and thought why not try it. It worked quite well and I would recommend it to new mom's or people that have lost weight that want to firm back up again.
Dulce C Kim W.
Dulce C Kim W.
Woods Cross, UT
Creamy but not thick, this lotion go easy on easy and absorbs quickly. It is not greasy and very hydrating. Best of all, I did see firming results after a month of using it. No immediate or miracle results but the results are long lasting unlike the caffeine products that only last a few hours. This actually improves your skin.
Andromeda Y.
Andromeda Y.
Jan. 25, 2016, 12:06 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
I am personally a big fan of healthy skin and this lotion hydrated my skin perfectly to where i feel comfortable with doing anything with them. Usually in the winter i like to hide my hands in sweater or cost sleeves, some gloves even but this gives my hands such a great feeling that I can show them to whom ever wants to see.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Gilbert, AZ
Aug. 22, 2016, 9:58 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
I have tried many skin tightening creams, $80 to $100 per bottle and none of them have worked like Niveas Skin Firm with Q10. I saw noticeable changes within two weeks and I don't go one day without using it. Best to use after you shower. It is my favorite go to and my legs and stomach look tighter with less visible rippling
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Sacramento, CA
After my pregnancy that resulted in an emergency c-section, this was my go-to lotion. I mixed this with a body oil of my choice (usually coconut or avocado oil) and applied to my skin twice a day. With regular use, my skin was more toned and firm, and I was able to wear crop tops two to three months after having my daughter.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
July 25, 2016, 6:22 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
I LOVE this moisturizer! It isn't too thick or greasy, more of a gel-like consistency. But still enough to moisturize perfectly for me. I've definitely noticed a difference in the firmness of my skin, too. Even my boyfriend noticed! I feel much more confident bearing more skin in the summer with this product in my arsenal.
D L.
D L.
Feb. 18, 2016, 12:31 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
I have used this a a cheaper alternative to Clarins bodily cellulite. While it does t work exactly the same or feel the same after application, it does tone up skin after a few weeks of use, I also really like the finish. Nivea makes high quality products that I continue to be impressed by given the price and availability.
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
Santa Maria, CA
April 8, 2016, 11:45 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 16.9 fl oz
One of my go to lotions for my dry skin. When I apply this lotion I instantly feel my skin more hydrated and it keeps it like that all day. Its not like other lotions that dry up quick and your skin goes back to being dry. The only thing I would say is that the consistency is thick, but I guess that's what helps your skin.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Nov. 30, 2015, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion Q10 Plus, 2.5 fl oz
My skin gets so dry and itchy in the winter, and now being pregnant, my belly itches too as the skin is stretching! This lotion has been the best of everything I have tried to keep my skin from getting dry and tight during the day. I also like that it feels heavy and silky but it dries well and it's not greasy.
Judy C.
Judy C.
Aug. 11, 2016, 8:06 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
This is my go to moiturizing lotion! I am a nurse and cant use fragrant moisturizers at work. I use this at work and at home. Its not thick and sticky and feels great after shower. I love it on my legs after I shave and its perfect for my hands that get dry from excessive hand washing at work! Love this lotion!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?