BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Denise E.
Denise E.
Burbank, IL
I love Nivea skin firming body lotion..It goes on nice and smooth and makes my skin feel great..it last a long time and smells fresh..Nivea is very gentle and not harsh..I bought this at my local CVS and am pretty sure you can purchase at most drug stores..I would definitely buy again
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Nivea is my go to lotion, I have sensitive dry skin, more so in the winter months, but year around I use this lotion all over my body, especially for my face, it keeps the skin looking refreshed non-greasy or oily, and soft, this is a must have if you suffer from dry problematic skin!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Works very well! If you use it every day after a shower you can see a difference in a couple of weeks. It's a good price and is similar to any lotions with a good smell. You must use it for a couple of weeks to see a difference though! I would definitely buy more of this product.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
This is one of my favorite body lotions! It is a creamy mixture that your skin will soak up! It provided my skin with long lasting moisture and after about a week, I noticed that my thighs were firmer. It also smells amazing! I would recommend this lotion to all of my friends!
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
It really works! I am a mother of 2 and a part time model and this stuff literally helped to retone my tummy skin and make it so that I can bare my middrift in photos again. God bless you Nivea for creating this amazing product. I'm sure I'm not the only mom giving you praise.
Alisa J.
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
This works very good! I have been using this product for a few years and have tried others in between and came back to Nivea. I use it after every shower for soft skin relieves dry skin . Smells great, isn't too thick, (perfect for legs and body) and is very reasonably priced.
dasha w.
dasha w.
Huber Heights, OH
I LOVE this body lotion. My skin feels so hydrated and soft after I apply it. It lasts literally all day long. I love the look of the bottle and the simple design. I buy it at Target every time I need to replace it. This product is perfect for skin that needs to be restored.
lenissa C.
lenissa C.
I bought the Nivea Firming body lotion with Q10 and since i tried it it is a must use, it is gentle on my skin, the scent is not that strong and is perfect for sensitive skin i think it is a great product for the price i paid, i will buy it again for sure ( i already did )
Mary L.
Mary L.
it is extremally good for your skin, and the best part is that it does not stain the skim at all . It smells very good and it is not expensive. I love Nivea product. I have been using it for four months and It works perfectly. I always recommend it to my family and friends
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Los Angeles, CA
I have pretty dry skin (mostly my legs/feet/arms) and use it right after I get out of the shower. This lotion is mildly scented; manages to moisturize my dry skin w/out being too oily & absorbs fairly quickly. I also see a difference & feel like my skin is a bit firmer!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?