BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
Santa Maria, CA
One of my go to lotions for my dry skin. When I apply this lotion I instantly feel my skin more hydrated and it keeps it like that all day. Its not like other lotions that dry up quick and your skin goes back to being dry. The only thing I would say is that the consistency is thick, but I guess that's what helps your skin.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
My skin gets so dry and itchy in the winter, and now being pregnant, my belly itches too as the skin is stretching! This lotion has been the best of everything I have tried to keep my skin from getting dry and tight during the day. I also like that it feels heavy and silky but it dries well and it's not greasy.
Judy C.
Judy C.
This is my go to moiturizing lotion! I am a nurse and cant use fragrant moisturizers at work. I use this at work and at home. Its not thick and sticky and feels great after shower. I love it on my legs after I shave and its perfect for my hands that get dry from excessive hand washing at work! Love this lotion!
tyra p.
tyra p.
Okolona, MS
It is so far very good it has a smooth texture that is well felt. I feel that the pros of this product is that it works over time i do not know if its everlasting or it wears off. but i use this product every now and then. and that is would recommend to a lot of people that feel that there skin could be better.
sandra R.
sandra R.
Brownsville, TX
The best and at a reasonable price.. I have notices a lot of toning on my legs inner thigh area my arms are so much tighter and firm it took about 2 weeks to notice the difference just as advertised i would so recommend this especially if u need a quick tone and tightness for summer season without working out
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Little Rock, AR
I keep a small bottle of this at my desk, and it is thin and absorbs quickly, but has a stronger scent. I don't mind the scent, but when I work with clients who have sensitivities to scent I try to avoid using it. I found it in a impulse buy bin at a Walgreens register, and for the price it is a good value.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Wixom, MI
This is my all-time favorite go-to lotion I use every time I get out of the shower. It's super light and smells great. I really feel the since I have started using it my skin has become smoothr and firmer. Not anything crazy but I do notice a change. It is very affordable and a little bit goes a long way.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
El Paso, TX
I use this every day on my whole body and I love it! I can't even try to think of switching to something else. It does work, I noticed my skin firming so I stuck with it. It's not greasy like other body lotions and but it keeps your skin hydrated. I love that it has no scent so my perfume doesn't compete
Engracia S.
Engracia S.
Manteca, Ca
I really liked this Lotion! It helps reduce the appearance of cellulite and makes you skin feel
Really silky amd appear much smoothr and healthier! I use it everyday after my shower i just apply once a day sowsnt leave my skin feeling greasy! I will definitely keep Using this lotion all over my body!
Preet K.
Preet K.
South Richmond Hill, NY
I cannot do without this body lotion. about 4 years now i started to use it and i love the way my skin feels and looks. its like I'm feeding my skin with amazing goodness. my skin looks so hydrate and soft, this body lotion is great for anyone and it does make your skin looks firm and hydrate. love it
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?