BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Emilia C.
Yo como todas las muejeres sufre de peil de naranja, pero gracias el internet descubri, que podemos tratarla con cremas y en ese momento descubri la crema nivea, realmente es increible, la uso con frecuencia al salir de la ducha y mis piernas han tenido un cambio, el precio es accesible y realmente vale la pena. Recuerda m,antener hidratada tu piel no solo por fuera sino pro dentro, tomando 8 vasos de agua al dia, tu cuepro te lo agradecera.

Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I am such a stickler when i get comes to lotions. Most promise smooth skin but they always tend to be watery and i dont feel like thats penetrating rough and dry skin. Nivea has always been a hand cream favorite so when happened upon this i was elated. My legs look and feel so pretty after i use this. And it firms my jiggly parts.
Joelle V.
I was super excited to see my mom picked this up from Target the other day as I had been wanting to try it. Unfortunately, I didn't get past a week of use because I really thought this product smelled awful. It smelled ok in the bottle but I would rub it on and smell this weird after-odor. Maybe I just got a lemon, because I know this product had good reviews, but I was personally let down.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
He recibido esta conexión de Influenster en mi primavera Voxbox y me encanta! Lo curioso es que casi lo compré justo antes de que me aceptaron en la caja, pero decidí esperar un poco. Estoy contento de haber tenido la oportunidad de probar antes de comprar! Estoy tratando de conseguir una buena loción que me gusta lo mejor mientras estoy embarazada para seguir manteniendo el cuidado de mi piel, especialmente con él en expansión en los próximos meses. Me encanta lo fácil que sigue. Doens't solo estaba en mi piel y hace que mi piel se sienta suave y agradable. No he tenido ningún problema de piel con esta loción y nos pareció ser bastante luz en mi opinión. Me va a comprar esto en el futuro con certeza...
scrap h.
Louisville, KY
nivea skin firming hydration lotion seemed to make my skin more firm and softer within just two uses good value not to pricey i use it once a day everyday nice clean scent very refreshing and long lasting scent yes i would buy it again it worked really well for my skin
Joseize S.
I love Nivea products it keeps my skin moist and lasts all day and they have one for men that smells so good and is super hydrating as well not pricey in my opinion all this is my go to a must have in your home or your purse . Yes they have travel size ones
yajaira n.
Doral, FL
esta crema realmente me encanta fue un obsequio y antes usaba una que nada que ver, eso era como no usar nada y he usado esta y me ha encantado, mi hermana la esta usando por mi y ahora esta encantada, si tienes la oportunidad de comprarla no lo dudes
Gabriele W.
I have struggled with cellulite on the back of my thighs for years. At my age of 18, I am highly insecure of the bumps that holds me back from wearing a swim suit. My mom introduced me to this and I now use it religiously. I recommend it to anyone who needs tigger and smoother skin. Now I can walk in my swim suit without covering up my legs with a towel.
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Okay first of all just wanna sah this is really really amazing product! Been finding a lotion whats good for my skin because i had a dry skin.., but when I discovered this Lotion my skin is sooo smooth, glowing, smell sooo good!!!! fairer skin and healthy really love it!!!
Hillary P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I've been using this lotion for a long time.  I like the way it feel and the way it goes on.  I usually use their in-shower treatment first and then put this on afterwards after every shower.  I usually buy it at Target and they often have it on sale.    I buy it regularly and we never run out of it in my house!
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
ASHBURN, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?