BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Abby E.
Was sceptical about trying this at first but definitely fell in love with the way my thighs looked after the bottle was completely gone! There was quite a change in the appearance of my cellulite. I dont have it that bad but when I tend to put a little weight on I get a little insecure about it.

You can get this gem for about 8 dollars and expect to see great results. I used it all over, not just my thighs and it just made my skin not only look but felt great. I have purchased this time ans time again due to the results I had.
Bhavika C.
Austin, TX
I love all NIVEA products, I feel they are one of the best in terms of skin care, they always make it moisturized and free of impurities. I always choose NIVEA for my skinI really liked this body lotion. It was quite moisturizing on my very dry skin and absorbs quickly. It was gentle on my sensitive skin. Had a light, clean smell.After a nice shower I always apply this body lotion all over my body and it leaves my body hydrated for almost the whole day and my mum also uses this product which is the reason we repurchase every month
Ashley C.
I've noticed a huge change in my skin since switching to lotion. It's smooth and not too dense. A lot of similar lotions are too thick making you over rub and peeling skin up. This is fresh, doesn't have a strong smell and will be go to for future body lotions.
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
Loving this product! I've been using this product for about four days now, primarily on my neck and under my jawline. I've noticed some signs of aging in this area, so after reading the reviews, I decided to give it a try. I was skeptical and didn't anticipate immediate results, but yet after just a couple of days of applying it after my shower, I started to notice less sagging and wrinkles and more firmness in that area. I'm very pleased and plan on continuing to use this product for the foreseeable future.
Anna O.
This body lotion is great I'm saying it for personal experience. I've always tried so many lotions and my skin still felt dry and looked dry after I would apply but not with this body lotion once I apply it to my skin (legs,feet,arms,body) I don't ashy after a few minute or hours I can last all day with one application. NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
Kelly L.
Kerman, CA
Ever since I married my husband I have been using Nivea and I really like it. Thanks to him now I use this great body lotion. I love the smell it just smells so good. It actually does help my skin look firm and it keeps it hydrated. I purchase this lotion at Walmart at an affordable price. I would definitely recommend this body lotion and would definitely purchase it again.
Angie Katerine G.
Hickory Hills, IL
Es muy buena, me gusta mucho, mi piel tuvo un tiempo que era reseca pero gracias a nívea pude recuperar una piel humectada y bonita, no puede faltar en mi rutina diaria, súper recomendada.

It is very good, I like a lot, my skin had a time that was dry but thanks to nivea could recover a skin moisturized and beautiful, can not miss in my daily routine, super recommended.
LaShonda H.
Love this lotion. It keeps my skin feeling moisturized and firm. It doesn't leave a Greasy feel, which I love. I've been using it along with the firming gel and I've seen a difference in my skin. I would for sure buy it again. I brought it from Walmart, then seemed to have the lowest prices.
Scarlett H.
It's a pretty good lotion. It smells nice and leaves yours skin very moisturized. I would purchase again and recommend to friends if they asked. It comes in a bunch of sizes and scents as well, which is nice. Same great quality I expect from Nivea
Emilia C.
Yo como todas las muejeres sufre de peil de naranja, pero gracias el internet descubri, que podemos tratarla con cremas y en ese momento descubri la crema nivea, realmente es increible, la uso con frecuencia al salir de la ducha y mis piernas han tenido un cambio, el precio es accesible y realmente vale la pena. Recuerda m,antener hidratada tu piel no solo por fuera sino pro dentro, tomando 8 vasos de agua al dia, tu cuepro te lo agradecera.

Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
ASHBURN, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?