BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

Lucky I.
Lucky I.
Flushing, NY
This lotion smells great and it lasts on my skin for a really long time. It does not leave a greasy feeling on your hands or skin. I love the smell and the texture of the lotion. I have not seen any firming action yet but I feel like if I continue to use this for a long time I will definitely see results. I trust Nivea brands products!
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Orlando, FL
I have just recently purchased Nivea Skin Firming W/Q10 and I must say I love the small of this lotion. It smells amazing and although I have used it for only about a week I feel the difference with my skin. I feel as though it is getting firmer as well as softer. I can't wait to see the results from using this product with more time.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Riverview, FL
I hit 40 this year and let me tell you I need all the help that I can get with firming. Things that used to be tone has now found gravity. I like this lotion because of the less greasy feel to it. Most of the lotions out there are greasy and take forever to soak in your skin. I like the scent and the belief that I am fighting gravity!
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Bronx, NY
It is a fabulous body lotion. perfectly hydrating, great smell, standard body lotion packaging. i will continue to use it as a body lotion. the only reason i am giving it 3 stars is because i cannot confirm its effects on firming. i can't see that I've noticed any results from the firming claim but it is a fantastic lotion overall.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ
This is my go to daily body lotion, it absorbs well and dries quickly. It does not leave your skin oily or greasy. When used on a regular basis you can see firmer skin. I am very self conscious about my legs and would recommend this product to someone looking for a great moisturizer and to visibly improve the appearance of skin.
Dulce C Kim W.
Dulce C Kim W.
Woods Cross, UT
Creamy but not thick, this lotion go easy on easy and absorbs quickly. It is not greasy and very hydrating. Best of all, I did see firming results after a month of using it. No immediate or miracle results but the results are long lasting unlike the caffeine products that only last a few hours. This actually improves your skin.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Wichita, KS
I used this product after I had my son to help tighten back up my stomach. It was smooth and gentle on my skin and it helped my skin firm back up. I found it on discount at ross and thought why not try it. It worked quite well and I would recommend it to new mom's or people that have lost weight that want to firm back up again.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Gilbert, AZ
I have tried many skin tightening creams, $80 to $100 per bottle and none of them have worked like Niveas Skin Firm with Q10. I saw noticeable changes within two weeks and I don't go one day without using it. Best to use after you shower. It is my favorite go to and my legs and stomach look tighter with less visible rippling
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
After my pregnancy that resulted in an emergency c-section, this was my go-to lotion. I mixed this with a body oil of my choice (usually coconut or avocado oil) and applied to my skin twice a day. With regular use, my skin was more toned and firm, and I was able to wear crop tops two to three months after having my daughter.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
I LOVE this moisturizer! It isn't too thick or greasy, more of a gel-like consistency. But still enough to moisturize perfectly for me. I've definitely noticed a difference in the firmness of my skin, too. Even my boyfriend noticed! I feel much more confident bearing more skin in the summer with this product in my arsenal.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?