Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
Stefanie G.
Bowling Green, KY
Aug. 7, 2016, 2:28 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
This moisturizer was one of my least favorite purchases from Nivea but it will still pretty good. It was light and absorbed well. I didn't notice any skin firming but I doubt that is going to happen with one bottle! The only thing I would change is the scent. This product will probably appeal more to someone who wants an unscented or very neutral product.
Nat S.
Nat S.
Saint James, NY
March 5, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 16.9 fl oz
I have used this product for the past 10 years until 2 months ago. I don't know what they changed but it stinks. It used to smell really good, and it worked wonders. I could see a visible difference whenever I stopped using it. However, I can't get past the new smell. It smells like dirty diapers. If they change back the smell then I woukd give 5 stars.
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Mesquite, TX
March 28, 2016, 10:46 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 16.9 fl oz
This is the best body lotion ever. I have a problem with really thin skin that bruises very easily and read where the q10 lotions work the best. I found this and stocked up on it because it is the best and if I would use it daily (I'm not very good at this), I probably would not get any bruising. I highly recommend this product for aging skin.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
April 28, 2016, 12:02 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
I Love this lotion, is not that thick and leaves a great smooth sensation on my skin, the smell is not overwhelming at all.It's good while it lasts and it takes a while to be absorbed. The hydration does not lasts all day, maybe half only. I would recommend this during colder days since it can also feel a bit heavy during a hot summery day.
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL
May 23, 2016, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Body Skin Firming Moisturizer with Advanced Q10 Complex, 8.4 fl oz
Products and creams from Nivea never fail me! The price is great and also use it whenever you feel suppleness my skin is really immediate. I recommend these produtos with closed eyes really, because they are not expensive and the results can really be felt immediately. In addition, their packages are cute and durable! I love This product!
So S.
So S.
Arlington, TX
June 12, 2016, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Body Skin Firming Moisturizer Q10 Plus with Advanced Q10 Complex
Nivea Body Skin Firming Moisturizer Q10 Plus with Advance Q10 Complex is a must for any guy that likes to feel smooth and soft without the oiliness. Most product provided excellent moisturizing, but also leaves a oily feeling that conflicts with manly works. Nivea Q10 will provide best coverage and less slipperiness through out the day.
Lucky I.
Lucky I.
Flushing, NY
May 17, 2016, 12:41 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
This lotion smells great and it lasts on my skin for a really long time. It does not leave a greasy feeling on your hands or skin. I love the smell and the texture of the lotion. I have not seen any firming action yet but I feel like if I continue to use this for a long time I will definitely see results. I trust Nivea brands products!
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Orlando, FL
March 16, 2016, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
I have just recently purchased Nivea Skin Firming W/Q10 and I must say I love the small of this lotion. It smells amazing and although I have used it for only about a week I feel the difference with my skin. I feel as though it is getting firmer as well as softer. I can't wait to see the results from using this product with more time.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Riverview, FL
April 27, 2016, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion Q10 Plus, 2.5 fl oz
I hit 40 this year and let me tell you I need all the help that I can get with firming. Things that used to be tone has now found gravity. I like this lotion because of the less greasy feel to it. Most of the lotions out there are greasy and take forever to soak in your skin. I like the scent and the belief that I am fighting gravity!
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Bronx, NY
April 7, 2016, 1:47 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
It is a fabulous body lotion. perfectly hydrating, great smell, standard body lotion packaging. i will continue to use it as a body lotion. the only reason i am giving it 3 stars is because i cannot confirm its effects on firming. i can't see that I've noticed any results from the firming claim but it is a fantastic lotion overall.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?