BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Wixom, MI
This is my all-time favorite go-to lotion I use every time I get out of the shower. It's super light and smells great. I really feel the since I have started using it my skin has become smoothr and firmer. Not anything crazy but I do notice a change. It is very affordable and a little bit goes a long way.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
El Paso, TX
I use this every day on my whole body and I love it! I can't even try to think of switching to something else. It does work, I noticed my skin firming so I stuck with it. It's not greasy like other body lotions and but it keeps your skin hydrated. I love that it has no scent so my perfume doesn't compete
Engracia S.
Engracia S.
Manteca, Ca
I really liked this Lotion! It helps reduce the appearance of cellulite and makes you skin feel
Really silky amd appear much smoothr and healthier! I use it everyday after my shower i just apply once a day sowsnt leave my skin feeling greasy! I will definitely keep Using this lotion all over my body!
Preet K.
Preet K.
South Richmond Hill, NY
I cannot do without this body lotion. about 4 years now i started to use it and i love the way my skin feels and looks. its like I'm feeding my skin with amazing goodness. my skin looks so hydrate and soft, this body lotion is great for anyone and it does make your skin looks firm and hydrate. love it
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Best lotion ever.... Has a light scent that isn't to overwhelming when layered with cologne or perfume My husband and I both use it and find it to be fast absorbing without the grease feel most lotions leave behind, we have tried other Nivea lotions and this one is by far our absolutely favorite.
Kerry C.
Kerry C.
Falcon Hgts, MN
I like the mild scent that all Nivea products have; I prefer something that is not overwhelming. This does a good job at keeping my skin moisturised. It might annoy some people that it takes a few minutes to fully absorb, so you have a greasy feeling for a few minutes, but I think it's worth it.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Seriously LOVE this lotion! I won't be without it! It has improved the texture of my skin dramatically. I'm 30 with fair skin so I have so sun damage on my arms and desired something to help smooth out the texture. This did it! It's a little greasy in texture at first, but it soaks in quickly!
Jody H.
Jody H.
Junction City, KS
I love the smell of this lotion and the feel of my skin after using it. It does work a little, however you will not see a huge improvement in your skins appearance. But, for the cost and the results it is a great buy. I would buy again just for the smell and the feel of my skin after using.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Alcalde, NM
Like the smell but this lotion is a bit watery. I tends to leave your skin a tad bit sticky for a while after you apply it. Once it drys your skin feels good. The price is a bit much for the quality of the lotion in my opinion. I didn't really see any "skin firming" results after using it.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Nivea is my go to lotion, I have sensitive dry skin, more so in the winter months, but year around I use this lotion all over my body, especially for my face, it keeps the skin looking refreshed non-greasy or oily, and soft, this is a must have if you suffer from dry problematic skin!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?