BY NIVEA #66 in Lotion

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you a...3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 140 reviews
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
I don't use lotion every day, but I wanted a moisturizer to put on after showering that could also help with cellulite, as I'm starting to have some show up on my thighs. I've been using it a few times a week for about a month, and I can't say I've noticed any improvement in my cellulite, so I can't speak much to that aspect of this lotion; maybe I would see results if I applied this daily. I like the consistency of it, as it seems to absorb quickly and doesn't leave me feeling greasy, but I don't like the scent as it is pretty strong when first applied. I think the fragrance fades a bit after application, but still - not a fan of the scent, which I would say smells a bit like generic perfume. It also stings when applied to razor-burned skin, and it does nothing to repair or nourish the areas of my skin where I have keratosis pilaris (I do realize that this lotion is not made for skin with KP, so I didn't deduct any stars over this issue). I purchased it at Walgreens and it was a little more costly than I would have liked. Overall: It's ok as a general moisturizer, but I wouldn't pay this price for a general moisturizer.
Kayla T.
Ville Platte, LA
A great product.My cellulite is barely noticeable and makes my skin smooth yet firm.Good value and not pricey at all.Would purchase again and has a very nice scent
Amanda P.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this lotion about a month ago. I began to find patches of dry skin on my body. While I was exploring those, I noticed my skin looking older and more dull/with areas of loose skin. When I saw this I thought I should try it and see if it helps. Firstly, I am not a fan of lotions that have intense perfumey smells to them. I want a lotion to do it's job, and just not smell awful. While I don't want a wall of perfume sme to hit me, I also hate chemical smells. This lotion smells AMAZING for one without a perfumey scent to it. It goes on so smoothly and doesn't leave a Cakey or filmey feel on your skin. It helps so much dry skin or dry patches. In two uses I could see a major difference and my dryness was almost gone. This doesn't make a huge difference right away in the firmness of your skin, but after a few weeks my skin seemed to have more elasticity to it. The biggest thing was that my skin looked alive, young and healthy! Love this lotion!
Alysha C.
Munford, TN
Okay, I was SO skeptical of this particular product. I have never tried any cellulite products before. I’ll start by saying the scent is not my favorite. It smells like an old lady. This lotion is also a bit pricey for a thin drugstore lotion. BUT. I think this works. I only use this lotion on my affected areas and use a cheaper lotion for everyday because I did seem to be using this up quickly (I’m super dry). But overall this is a fantastic product. You do get quite a large amount for the price but if you’re super dry like me, you may be using it up quicker then expected.:) I want to try the jergens one next to see how they compare.
UPDATE: this lotion does work! I absolutely love this and have already repurchased. Still not a fan of the scent but the results are what I'm after!
Phineas S.
I really like this lotion !!! The scent smells like chemicals in my opinion lol but it does what it actually states on the bottle ! I have cellulite on my front and back thighs that isnt super bad but definitely is there and noticeable I've been using this lotion for about a month and this lotion along with a loofah have decreased my cellulite I put this lotion on my problems areas as of now because I have broken out using it all over my body it absorbs very quickly with a little sticky film after a few minutes that feel goes away I will be purchasing the serum soon
Mati X.
I live by this lotion and have made it my everyday, all 4 seasons, body lotion. The texture is thick and rich, but once slathered all over you feel soft and rejuvenated. It does not leave a thick lather on your skin at all. I can see my skin dissolve this lotion and it has an all day hold. The scent is very light and clean which is my preference. I don't like any harsh of perfume smells for my toiletries. Even though I don't truly believe that this lotion will be the cause of any skin firming, I do think that it helps keep my skin moist and silky and along with water, a clean diet, and excercise my skin will feel more firm, especially in my legs.
Kaylee L.
This is a great lightweight lotion which has a pleasant scent to it. Doesn't upset my sensitive skin or my eczema. I haven't seen a noticeable change in my firmness too too much but it does give great hydration to the body. I've been using for a few months on and off so maybe if I stick to it everyday I'll see visible improvement, but I'm happy with the way it makes my skin smell and feel! Nivea is a great brand in skincare! I have seen no improvement in my skin firmness. This is just a good moisturizer.
CAMILA C.
Denver, CO
Permítanme empezar diciendo que no creo que esta sea la taza de té de todos. Sin embargo, es sorprendentemente lo mejor para mí durante los meses más fríos (otoño y invierno). Tengo la piel grasa en mi cara pero la piel muy muy seca (la más seca) en mi cuerpo. Durante el invierno mi piel se irrita, picazón, escamosa y absorbe loción regular en cuestión de minutos por lo tanto loción hasta varias veces al día.

Voy a comprar este producto, siempre y cuando lo hacen. Aquí es por qué ... es pesado en el departamento de humedad. Muy muy resistente. Cuando lo toque por primera vez .. el producto es grueso y tiene un olor ligero (lo encuentro agradable, nivea clásico muy ligero y limpio). Se siente como bálsamo como y se necesita cierta grasa de codo para trabajar el producto en la piel. También toma quizás 5-10 minutos máximo para que el producto empiece en la piel pero una vez que lo hace .. usted puede decir inmediatamente allí es una barrera de la humedad allí.

El invierno pasado usé este producto en mis manos y cuando iba a ir al baño en las obras cuando me lavé las manos se sentían limpias, pero no desnudadas y no necesitaba volver a aplicar mi loción.

Este invierno recompense la tina grande y la uso cada noche antes de cama. Yo diría que si usted lucha de la piel seca severa que está irritada, escamosa ya veces dolorosa como la mía para dar una oportunidad. Vale la pena un tiro. Obtener la lata pequeña que le durará un poco y probarlo por alrededor de 1,00 o menos, dependiendo de dónde vaya antes de comprar el tamaño grande. No creo que te decepcionará. Si no te gusta la sensación pesada, a continuación, comprar la crema nivea suave que yo diría que es de un nivel o tan abajo en la humedad, pero más ligero y aún muy muy hidratante en la piel.
Abby E.
Was sceptical about trying this at first but definitely fell in love with the way my thighs looked after the bottle was completely gone! There was quite a change in the appearance of my cellulite. I dont have it that bad but when I tend to put a little weight on I get a little insecure about it.

You can get this gem for about 8 dollars and expect to see great results. I used it all over, not just my thighs and it just made my skin not only look but felt great. I have purchased this time ans time again due to the results I had.
Bhavika C.
Austin, TX
I love all NIVEA products, I feel they are one of the best in terms of skin care, they always make it moisturized and free of impurities. I always choose NIVEA for my skinI really liked this body lotion. It was quite moisturizing on my very dry skin and absorbs quickly. It was gentle on my sensitive skin. Had a light, clean smell.After a nice shower I always apply this body lotion all over my body and it leaves my body hydrated for almost the whole day and my mum also uses this product which is the reason we repurchase every month
Lauren H.
Farmington, NY
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?