BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

denise k.
denise k.
I must say this was by far one of the best product I have ever use for my dry skin it repairs dry skin and makes it smooth I absolutely love this I tried a sample pack which made me buy a big bottle this is by far the best thing for dry skin it's not to much the smell is not to strong I would highly recommend this for people that have problems with their dry skin
Talia M.
Talia M.
Henderson, NV
I buy this lotion all the time it gets rid of the little saggy parts of your skin you don't like you notice results after two weeks this lotion barely runs out I just got out of it and I brought it last November 2015 and it's April 2016 stuff works amazing and I suggest everyone uses it you'll notice the results in about two weeks it's so amazing buy this product
Khristy W.
Khristy W.
Deerfield, Oh
I had been using the original Nivea lotion for years which I do love. I went to purchase a new bottle however it was sold out. So I purchased a bottle of this instead and I haven't repurchased the original since. I absolutely love this kind! It's lightweight...soaks into the skin quickly and isn't greasy. I think it will be perfect for the warmer months ahead!
I like this and will repurchase! it really does firm the areas that cellulite has taken captive... a little goes along way, and that makes it worth it.......i can get it for 10 or less on sale. only down side that it has is it is really runny and the pump always breaks...I am ok with it ......it is not sticky and is very light weight perfect for summer.....
Stefanie G.
Stefanie G.
Bowling Green, KY
This moisturizer was one of my least favorite purchases from Nivea but it will still pretty good. It was light and absorbed well. I didn't notice any skin firming but I doubt that is going to happen with one bottle! The only thing I would change is the scent. This product will probably appeal more to someone who wants an unscented or very neutral product.
Nat S.
Nat S.
Saint James, NY
I have used this product for the past 10 years until 2 months ago. I don't know what they changed but it stinks. It used to smell really good, and it worked wonders. I could see a visible difference whenever I stopped using it. However, I can't get past the new smell. It smells like dirty diapers. If they change back the smell then I woukd give 5 stars.
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Mesquite, TX
This is the best body lotion ever. I have a problem with really thin skin that bruises very easily and read where the q10 lotions work the best. I found this and stocked up on it because it is the best and if I would use it daily (I'm not very good at this), I probably would not get any bruising. I highly recommend this product for aging skin.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
I Love this lotion, is not that thick and leaves a great smooth sensation on my skin, the smell is not overwhelming at all.It's good while it lasts and it takes a while to be absorbed. The hydration does not lasts all day, maybe half only. I would recommend this during colder days since it can also feel a bit heavy during a hot summery day.
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL
Products and creams from Nivea never fail me! The price is great and also use it whenever you feel suppleness my skin is really immediate. I recommend these produtos with closed eyes really, because they are not expensive and the results can really be felt immediately. In addition, their packages are cute and durable! I love This product!
So S.
So S.
Arlington, TX
Nivea Body Skin Firming Moisturizer Q10 Plus with Advance Q10 Complex is a must for any guy that likes to feel smooth and soft without the oiliness. Most product provided excellent moisturizing, but also leaves a oily feeling that conflicts with manly works. Nivea Q10 will provide best coverage and less slipperiness through out the day.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?