Add a Photo
Photos (56)
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
April 24, 2016, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
I seriously love this firming lotion. I purchased it on a whim from walmart for about 8 bucks thinking "(no big deal) if it doesn't really work, I'll just use it as a regular moisturizer".
After using (massaging) it consistently on my upper arms and abdomen for almost 2 weeks, I started to notice that my stretch marks definitely minimized and were less defined.
I am now on my second bottle.

Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I am not sure how much "tightening" this lotion is capable of doing, but it has a nice scent and is the perfect body lotion consistency - not too heavy but not too light and in turn actually feels like you applied moisture to your skin. I am one that puts on lotion religiously after every shower and am a huge fan of Nivea - it goes on easy and lasts all while moisturizing your skin fully.
Jonnah T.
Jonnah T.
Mount Carmel, IL
June 10, 2016, 3:40 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Body Skin Firming Moisturizer Q10 Plus with Advanced Q10 Complex
Love this product. I hunted through multiple lotions always trying something new because I didn't like the way they would make my skin feel, until I found Nivea. It makes your skin feel amazing, especially after shaving. I had a difficulty time with dry bumpy skin and since using Nivea it has helped tremendously. Would recommend this product to everyone especially those with dry skin.
Sugar J.
Sugar J.
Lexington, SC
Jan. 12, 2016, 7:07 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
I have extremely dry skin, so i have always been a fan of Nivea body lotion. At my age, the "skin firming" addition of this one excited me even more! However, I was disappointed in its effects. I saw no noticeable signs of tightening using the lotion. I still use Nivea, but not this particular kind. It also did not seem to moisturize as well either. the scent was very pleasing.
Linda C.
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
May 1, 2016, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion Q10 Plus, 2.5 fl oz
I originally purchased this from the travel section to take on vacation. Once I tried it I fell in love with the texture and the smell. I used it all while I was on vacation and I honestly could already see result in the firming. It make my skin shine in moisture and you could actually see the firmness change in my skin. I definitely purchased the full bottle once I got back.
denise k.
denise k.
May 3, 2016, 11:58 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
I must say this was by far one of the best product I have ever use for my dry skin it repairs dry skin and makes it smooth I absolutely love this I tried a sample pack which made me buy a big bottle this is by far the best thing for dry skin it's not to much the smell is not to strong I would highly recommend this for people that have problems with their dry skin
Talia M.
Talia M.
Henderson, NV
April 30, 2016, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
I buy this lotion all the time it gets rid of the little saggy parts of your skin you don't like you notice results after two weeks this lotion barely runs out I just got out of it and I brought it last November 2015 and it's April 2016 stuff works amazing and I suggest everyone uses it you'll notice the results in about two weeks it's so amazing buy this product
Khristy W.
Khristy W.
Deerfield, Oh
I had been using the original Nivea lotion for years which I do love. I went to purchase a new bottle however it was sold out. So I purchased a bottle of this instead and I haven't repurchased the original since. I absolutely love this kind! It's lightweight...soaks into the skin quickly and isn't greasy. I think it will be perfect for the warmer months ahead!
May 14, 2016, 6:02 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
I like this and will repurchase! it really does firm the areas that cellulite has taken captive... a little goes along way, and that makes it worth it.......i can get it for 10 or less on sale. only down side that it has is it is really runny and the pump always breaks...I am ok with it ......it is not sticky and is very light weight perfect for summer.....
Stefanie G.
Stefanie G.
Bowling Green, KY
Aug. 7, 2016, 2:28 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
This moisturizer was one of my least favorite purchases from Nivea but it will still pretty good. It was light and absorbed well. I didn't notice any skin firming but I doubt that is going to happen with one bottle! The only thing I would change is the scent. This product will probably appeal more to someone who wants an unscented or very neutral product.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?