BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
So S.
So S.
Arlington, TX
Nivea Body Skin Firming Moisturizer Q10 Plus with Advance Q10 Complex is a must for any guy that likes to feel smooth and soft without the oiliness. Most product provided excellent moisturizing, but also leaves a oily feeling that conflicts with manly works. Nivea Q10 will provide best coverage and less slipperiness through out the day.
Lucky I.
Lucky I.
Flushing, NY
This lotion smells great and it lasts on my skin for a really long time. It does not leave a greasy feeling on your hands or skin. I love the smell and the texture of the lotion. I have not seen any firming action yet but I feel like if I continue to use this for a long time I will definitely see results. I trust Nivea brands products!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ
This is my go to daily body lotion, it absorbs well and dries quickly. It does not leave your skin oily or greasy. When used on a regular basis you can see firmer skin. I am very self conscious about my legs and would recommend this product to someone looking for a great moisturizer and to visibly improve the appearance of skin.
Dulce C Kim W.
Dulce C Kim W.
Woods Cross, UT
Creamy but not thick, this lotion go easy on easy and absorbs quickly. It is not greasy and very hydrating. Best of all, I did see firming results after a month of using it. No immediate or miracle results but the results are long lasting unlike the caffeine products that only last a few hours. This actually improves your skin.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Gilbert, AZ
I have tried many skin tightening creams, $80 to $100 per bottle and none of them have worked like Niveas Skin Firm with Q10. I saw noticeable changes within two weeks and I don't go one day without using it. Best to use after you shower. It is my favorite go to and my legs and stomach look tighter with less visible rippling
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
I LOVE this moisturizer! It isn't too thick or greasy, more of a gel-like consistency. But still enough to moisturize perfectly for me. I've definitely noticed a difference in the firmness of my skin, too. Even my boyfriend noticed! I feel much more confident bearing more skin in the summer with this product in my arsenal.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
My skin gets so dry and itchy in the winter, and now being pregnant, my belly itches too as the skin is stretching! This lotion has been the best of everything I have tried to keep my skin from getting dry and tight during the day. I also like that it feels heavy and silky but it dries well and it's not greasy.
Judy C.
Judy C.
This is my go to moiturizing lotion! I am a nurse and cant use fragrant moisturizers at work. I use this at work and at home. Its not thick and sticky and feels great after shower. I love it on my legs after I shave and its perfect for my hands that get dry from excessive hand washing at work! Love this lotion!
tyra p.
tyra p.
Okolona, MS
It is so far very good it has a smooth texture that is well felt. I feel that the pros of this product is that it works over time i do not know if its everlasting or it wears off. but i use this product every now and then. and that is would recommend to a lot of people that feel that there skin could be better.
sandra R.
sandra R.
Brownsville, TX
The best and at a reasonable price.. I have notices a lot of toning on my legs inner thigh area my arms are so much tighter and firm it took about 2 weeks to notice the difference just as advertised i would so recommend this especially if u need a quick tone and tightness for summer season without working out
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?