BY NIVEA #66 in Lotion

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you a...3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 140 reviews
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
The Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion is such a great product. I use it daily. It firms & tightens the skin’s surface within weeks. Leaves the skin softer & smooth. Plus having Q10 makes it feel that much more smoother. It has a slight scent.
Tara J.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I like this lotion enough. The scent is okay (barely there) which I prefer in a body lotion. I've noticed the skin firming a little bit, but it hasn't made a huge difference. The only not great thing about this lotion is how thin it is. It's best for me in the summer or when I'm not in a dry climate.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
This is hard to go by reviews because everyone's skin takes product differently but I can tell a tightening and a real difference is how hydrated and firm my skin is. The scent is pretty basic and goes away after it dries down. I'd recommend to anyone that wants their skin hydrated and firm.
Catalia F.
Rockford, IL
Smells great, feels great, makes my skin feel soft and moisturized!  Every time I use this lotion my skin feels amazing!  I feel like it makes my skin look younger and younger!  I love this lotion!  It is one of my top 5!
UrMajestyP D.
Spring Valley
This is a great lotion, it left my hands and body nice and moisturizered especially since I live in and area where the weather can have your skin extremely dry, and on top of that I have a slight eczema problem and my skin maintained the moisture
Eduarda H.
Wellesley, MA
I was skeptical about try this product, because all cellulite products I’ve used before was a mess and didn’t work at all, but this one, considering the lower price compared with other ones showed really good results and the most affected areas
Kaylyn H.
Bartlett
I'm really picky when it comes to lotions they are either to oily or sticky! This Nivea lotion is neither it's really smooth and creamy! It makes your body so soft and smooth! I highly recommend this product!
Lauren E.
This lotion feels nice and creamy going on, and when I use it daily I do see a slight difference in how tight my skin looks 👍🏽 The scent is a little overpowering for me, but fades and is not as flowery
member-dd628
I love this product because its really smooth to your face and body and smell soo good. It has a refreshing look and feels. Its also to smooth that even with a little bit of cream you can cover all your face. That's why I recommend this product to everyone mostly to babies because they skin its so sensitive.
Shante J.
I love this product. I remember I bought this product because I was growing and my  lower body started to have stretch markles and dimples. I remember when I used this product I could feel the difference. My skin glowed. My skin felt softer. I did see results. I need this product again to reduce the stretch marks. Great product I would recommend. The effects definitely happen quickly-positive effects that is! Nivea is a great brand. This product is good for the body and creates a youthful healthy glow. This isn't just a product for pregnancy. This product can be used for older women due to aging and also to young people who are growing and developing that get stretch marks, dimples, cellulite! You name it! I would love to have this product! This product does wonders!-Shante James
Lauren H.
Farmington, NY
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?