BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
This is a great lightweight lotion which has a pleasant scent to it. Doesn't upset my sensitive skin or my eczema. I haven't seen a noticeable change in my firmness too too much but it does give great hydration to the body. I've been using for a few months on and off so maybe if I stick to it everyday I'll see visible improvement, but I'm happy with the way it makes my skin smell and feel! Nivea is a great brand in skincare! I have seen no improvement in my skin firmness. This is just a good moisturizer.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Elmhurst, IL
I love Nivea lotions, this one is not super thick and goes on smooth. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized, and lasts all day. I don't use it often enough to notice any skin firming effects, but I use it a couple times a week. I would buy this product again, and am making an effort to only use it to see if it really does firm up my skin. This product is great if you're looking for a thinner moisturizer that lasts all day.
Jovonne C.
Jovonne C.
This is one of the only lotions I've used that has kept my skin hydrated. It's not as heavy as the original Nivea formula and I love that! My mother and I used to use the original, thinking it would solve our problems as we both suffer from very dry skin, but it sits on top of the skin instead of penetrating it. This lotion does exactly what it promises in a lightweight smell-good formula. Worth the money and worth a try!
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
My FAVORITE body lotion. I love to use this one after shaving my legs because it locks in that moisture and leaves your legs feeling silk & smooth. It's very gentle and I have recommended it to several of my friends. I have seen it help with toning and cellulite when used regularly. Remember, for stuff like this to really help with toning and cellulite, you have to use regularly or you won't see any results.
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
Alamogordo, NM
This is my all-time fave body lotion. I've been using it for many years and have great skin as evidenced by the routine compliments I continue to receive! It keeps my 40+ year old skin looking supple. I definitely noticed a disturbing difference when I stopped using for a period of time...I developed dimpling, especially on my upper legs. All of it resolved when I went back to this product, thank goodness!
Tara P.
Tara P.
Eau Claire, WI
I love this lotion simply because it soaks really well into the skin. I am very picky when it comes to body lotion because I don't like to feel greasy especially since I put it on when I get out of the shower. This body lotion has a nice light fresh scent. As of right now I can not comment on the lotion firming my skin. I am currently pregnant and use this to keep away stretch marks. So far so good!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Portland, OR
So I used this product randomly when I was at my moms house. I had forgotten my lotion and I can't do with out. I put this on and just thought it was a normal lotion nothing special. Oh boy was I wrong!!! It kept my legs moisturized the whole day!!! And at the end of the day my legs felt so soft. Not to mention the effects it has over time. I saw a significance in my skin as far as firming goes
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
I seriously love this firming lotion. I purchased it on a whim from walmart for about 8 bucks thinking "(no big deal) if it doesn't really work, I'll just use it as a regular moisturizer".
After using (massaging) it consistently on my upper arms and abdomen for almost 2 weeks, I started to notice that my stretch marks definitely minimized and were less defined.
I am now on my second bottle.

Jonnah T.
Jonnah T.
Mount Carmel, IL
Love this product. I hunted through multiple lotions always trying something new because I didn't like the way they would make my skin feel, until I found Nivea. It makes your skin feel amazing, especially after shaving. I had a difficulty time with dry bumpy skin and since using Nivea it has helped tremendously. Would recommend this product to everyone especially those with dry skin.
Linda C.
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
I originally purchased this from the travel section to take on vacation. Once I tried it I fell in love with the texture and the smell. I used it all while I was on vacation and I honestly could already see result in the firming. It make my skin shine in moisture and you could actually see the firmness change in my skin. I definitely purchased the full bottle once I got back.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?