BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Emma J.
Emma J.
Elmhurst, IL
I love Nivea lotions, this one is not super thick and goes on smooth. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized, and lasts all day. I don't use it often enough to notice any skin firming effects, but I use it a couple times a week. I would buy this product again, and am making an effort to only use it to see if it really does firm up my skin. This product is great if you're looking for a thinner moisturizer that lasts all day.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
My FAVORITE body lotion. I love to use this one after shaving my legs because it locks in that moisture and leaves your legs feeling silk & smooth. It's very gentle and I have recommended it to several of my friends. I have seen it help with toning and cellulite when used regularly. Remember, for stuff like this to really help with toning and cellulite, you have to use regularly or you won't see any results.
Tara P.
Tara P.
Eau Claire, WI
I love this lotion simply because it soaks really well into the skin. I am very picky when it comes to body lotion because I don't like to feel greasy especially since I put it on when I get out of the shower. This body lotion has a nice light fresh scent. As of right now I can not comment on the lotion firming my skin. I am currently pregnant and use this to keep away stretch marks. So far so good!
Jonnah T.
Jonnah T.
Mount Carmel, IL
Love this product. I hunted through multiple lotions always trying something new because I didn't like the way they would make my skin feel, until I found Nivea. It makes your skin feel amazing, especially after shaving. I had a difficulty time with dry bumpy skin and since using Nivea it has helped tremendously. Would recommend this product to everyone especially those with dry skin.
Linda C.
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
I originally purchased this from the travel section to take on vacation. Once I tried it I fell in love with the texture and the smell. I used it all while I was on vacation and I honestly could already see result in the firming. It make my skin shine in moisture and you could actually see the firmness change in my skin. I definitely purchased the full bottle once I got back.
Talia M.
Talia M.
Henderson, NV
I buy this lotion all the time it gets rid of the little saggy parts of your skin you don't like you notice results after two weeks this lotion barely runs out I just got out of it and I brought it last November 2015 and it's April 2016 stuff works amazing and I suggest everyone uses it you'll notice the results in about two weeks it's so amazing buy this product
denise k.
denise k.
I must say this was by far one of the best product I have ever use for my dry skin it repairs dry skin and makes it smooth I absolutely love this I tried a sample pack which made me buy a big bottle this is by far the best thing for dry skin it's not to much the smell is not to strong I would highly recommend this for people that have problems with their dry skin
Khristy W.
Khristy W.
Deerfield, Oh
I had been using the original Nivea lotion for years which I do love. I went to purchase a new bottle however it was sold out. So I purchased a bottle of this instead and I haven't repurchased the original since. I absolutely love this kind! It's lightweight...soaks into the skin quickly and isn't greasy. I think it will be perfect for the warmer months ahead!
I like this and will repurchase! it really does firm the areas that cellulite has taken captive... a little goes along way, and that makes it worth it.......i can get it for 10 or less on sale. only down side that it has is it is really runny and the pump always breaks...I am ok with it ......it is not sticky and is very light weight perfect for summer.....
Stefanie G.
Stefanie G.
Bowling Green, KY
This moisturizer was one of my least favorite purchases from Nivea but it will still pretty good. It was light and absorbed well. I didn't notice any skin firming but I doubt that is going to happen with one bottle! The only thing I would change is the scent. This product will probably appeal more to someone who wants an unscented or very neutral product.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?