Add a Photo
Adrian E.
Lawrenceville, GA
Jan. 19, 2016, 11 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
I've been using Nivea Body Skin Firming Moisturizer, Q10 Plus every day for 3 months now, and hope the product is never discontinued. I noticed that the skin on my neck and decolletage were becoming more crepe-papery in texture. Not any more. The lotion firmed up those sensitive areas quite well. Prone to eczema and allergic to almost everything, I have not had problems at all with this product. My skin is soft, moisturized, and in the sensitive areas that I was concerned about, definitely firmer. Definitely recommend.
Kristine T.
Kristine T.
San Bruno, CA
Jan. 26, 2016, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
I was moisturized, my skin was not irritated by the formula, and I didn't overpay for the value and quality of what I was getting. However, there are many other moisturizers I could recommend that would do a better job overall. The formula was not the most lightweight and nourishing, I saw absolutely no change in firmness, and I didn't find the product to be something I looked forward to using. It may sound gimmicky, but other products have more in the way of scent variety, packaging design, and effectiveness.
Brenna A.
Brenna A.
Salem, OR
Excellent at hydrating my skin with only a light fragrance. I did write this product down a star due to the fact that I found it to be a bit runny and one of the lotion itself to be thicker. After letting the product soak into my skin it felt really soft but not super oily which was nice. After three days use it has really helped my hands get back into shape. I have very dry skin and during the winter they just seems to get worse this product has helped in rehydrating my skin and keeping them in top shape.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
This is a great lightweight lotion which has a pleasant scent to it. Doesn't upset my sensitive skin or my eczema. I haven't seen a noticeable change in my firmness too too much but it does give great hydration to the body. I've been using for a few months on and off so maybe if I stick to it everyday I'll see visible improvement, but I'm happy with the way it makes my skin smell and feel! Nivea is a great brand in skincare! I have seen no improvement in my skin firmness. This is just a good moisturizer.
Emma J.
Emma J.
May 25, 2016, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Body Skin Firming Moisturizer with Advanced Q10 Complex, 8.4 fl oz
I love Nivea lotions, this one is not super thick and goes on smooth. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized, and lasts all day. I don't use it often enough to notice any skin firming effects, but I use it a couple times a week. I would buy this product again, and am making an effort to only use it to see if it really does firm up my skin. This product is great if you're looking for a thinner moisturizer that lasts all day.
Jovonne C.
Jovonne C.
March 28, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
This is one of the only lotions I've used that has kept my skin hydrated. It's not as heavy as the original Nivea formula and I love that! My mother and I used to use the original, thinking it would solve our problems as we both suffer from very dry skin, but it sits on top of the skin instead of penetrating it. This lotion does exactly what it promises in a lightweight smell-good formula. Worth the money and worth a try!
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
June 3, 2016, 12:39 a.m.
My FAVORITE body lotion. I love to use this one after shaving my legs because it locks in that moisture and leaves your legs feeling silk & smooth. It's very gentle and I have recommended it to several of my friends. I have seen it help with toning and cellulite when used regularly. Remember, for stuff like this to really help with toning and cellulite, you have to use regularly or you won't see any results.
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
Alamogordo, NM
March 4, 2016, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion Q10 Plus, 2.5 fl oz
This is my all-time fave body lotion. I've been using it for many years and have great skin as evidenced by the routine compliments I continue to receive! It keeps my 40+ year old skin looking supple. I definitely noticed a disturbing difference when I stopped using for a period of time...I developed dimpling, especially on my upper legs. All of it resolved when I went back to this product, thank goodness!
Tara P.
Tara P.
Eau Claire, WI
June 27, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
I love this lotion simply because it soaks really well into the skin. I am very picky when it comes to body lotion because I don't like to feel greasy especially since I put it on when I get out of the shower. This body lotion has a nice light fresh scent. As of right now I can not comment on the lotion firming my skin. I am currently pregnant and use this to keep away stretch marks. So far so good!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Portland, OR
March 4, 2016, 9:31 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
So I used this product randomly when I was at my moms house. I had forgotten my lotion and I can't do with out. I put this on and just thought it was a normal lotion nothing special. Oh boy was I wrong!!! It kept my legs moisturized the whole day!!! And at the end of the day my legs felt so soft. Not to mention the effects it has over time. I saw a significance in my skin as far as firming goes
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?