BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
The Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion is such a great product. I use it daily. It firms & tightens the skin’s surface within weeks. Leaves the skin softer & smooth. Plus having Q10 makes it feel that much more smoother. It has a slight scent.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
This is hard to go by reviews because everyone's skin takes product differently but I can tell a tightening and a real difference is how hydrated and firm my skin is. The scent is pretty basic and goes away after it dries down. I'd recommend to anyone that wants their skin hydrated and firm.
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
This product actually works. You do have to use it continuously, you wont see results the first time but give it a week or two of using it once or twice daily and you should start to see results.
Lexus V.
Fairview
This product is absolutely amazing ! I seen a difference just after a couple weeks of using ! I've had 2 baby's and work full time so being able to find a affordable product to help me feel better about myself that actually works is great ! Recommend to anyone
UrMajestyP D.
Spring Valley
This is a great lotion, it left my hands and body nice and moisturizered especially since I live in and area where the weather can have your skin extremely dry, and on top of that I have a slight eczema problem and my skin maintained the moisture
Kaylyn H.
Bartlett
I'm really picky when it comes to lotions they are either to oily or sticky! This Nivea lotion is neither it's really smooth and creamy! It makes your body so soft and smooth! I highly recommend this product!
Kate B.
Anchorage
I like the way it made my skin feel! I would undoubtedly recommend this item to some one else! It was very gentle to my skin! The price is perfect for what you get out of it! A plus it smells great!
member-dd628
I love this product because its really smooth to your face and body and smell soo good. It has a refreshing look and feels. Its also to smooth that even with a little bit of cream you can cover all your face. That's why I recommend this product to everyone mostly to babies because they skin its so sensitive.
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
I originally bought this because i have lots of loose skin on my body so the name "skin firming hydration" caught my eye. i honestly can't say that i have noticed any "firming" but i have definitely
noticed incredible hydration. i alternate between this and the Vasaline Cocoa Radiant, but lately i have been turning to this one more because i am comfortable using it on my acne prone skin on my face, neck and back. the reason for this is simply because the lack of a strong scent. this has a scent but it's more of just a clean, fresh scent rather than a fragrance.
As i said, the hydration from this is incredible. when you rub it on your skin it feels very watery (which i like) I apply this every night before bed and my skin will continue to feel moisturized to the touch all throughout the next day. This is also not sticky!! I have used a ton of lotions and because i use them at night before bed i do not want them to be sticky while i'm laying in bed because that's not cool.
I love this product and will continue to purchase it.
Michèle G.
Orlando, FL
I use this everyday when I get out of the shower and it has made my skin softer even just after a few times using it. I have very dry skin, so this lotion moisturizers really well!
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
ASHBURN, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?