BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

Pattie S.
Pattie S.
Scranton, PA
Don't like this lotion. It seems very thin to me and I have not seen any improvement after using for quite some time. The fragrance is okay but I see no point to using it without any notable changes to the appearance or feel of my skin. The price is reasonable
Anslee P.
Anslee P.
Geneseo, IL
I loved this moisturizer so much. I would definitely recommend that you buy this if you can. The reason I only gave this 4 stars is because it has a weird smell that I don't like very much. But if you like a good moisturizer then this is what you should get .
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
Been using for years. Nice scent and definitely makes a difference in the firmness of my skin tone. I use it daily post shower. Pros, smells nice and does the job it's intended for. Cons, need to make in a larger size! Will buy it again. Definitely recommend.
Kerri S.
Kerri S.
I love this stuff. However, I don't see many results as far as "skin firming". It is good at moisturizing but isn't the best at firming. It was still an effective moisturizer. I thought the price was fair. I would probably not buy again unless it was on sale
Julianna B.
Julianna B.
Stockton, CA
I absolutely love this product!! Leaves skin soft and silky! This usually comes in a huge bottle of great value. The moisture is super long lasting (a little goes a long way). Great packaging however I wish that it had more of a scent! I would buy it again!!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Monroe, LA
This makes my skin feel so soft and absorbs quickly enough to not leave me greasy. It is a holy grail body lotion that does not compete with the scent of my perfume of choice. It is a bit thick but does not cause an uncomfortable film or residue on the skin.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
If you are looking for a firming lotion that keeps you moisturized for long periods of time this is the product for you. I bought this product at Walmart. I use this everyday plus it has an amazing smell. This is a must buy especially during the winter time
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Cameron, NC
I have used this product on occasion on my face and it always works nicely. It has never made my face break out and takes away the dryness that some face washes cause and leaves my hands soft from rubbing the lotion on them as well. Product found at target.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Joplin, MO
This is by far the most amazing lotion I have ever used! My husband and I absolutely love it we have been using for about the past year now and have no plans on going back to any other lotion ever.. thank you Nivea for giving me the best skin of my life♡♡♡♡
Megan T.
Megan T.
Peru, IN
This is the only lotion I will ever use, I love the way it makes my skin feel and I use it more as a precaution than anything (I thankfully don't have any skin that's not firm yet) I will continue to use this product until I find something I like as much.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?