BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Katie B.
Katie B.
I love this stuff! I'm slender but having three kids, and getting as ginormous as I did, did a number on my stomach. I saw results in less than a week. Not a miracle worker it a great addition to your healthy lifestyle.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Metairie, LA
I love this body lotion! I use it everyday after my shower. Really moisturizes and doesn't feel greasy after. It has a light fresh scent too! I've noticed a slight difference in the firmness of my skin, which is a plus!
Odalys D.
Odalys D.
Phoenix, AZ
This lotion is amazing! I love how soothing it is on my skin! I rarely use it or buy it but it is amazing! Nivea has amazing products! I bought my lotions at Walmart! No need for improvement! It exceeds my expectations
Karolina P.
Karolina P.
Simi Valley, CA
Im in love with this product it really tones and firms your skin. It makes my skin very soft and i can feel it firming my whole body. I do wish the price point was lower. Ive been using this lotion for over 5 years.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Elgin, IL
This is my everyday lotion. The moisturizing effects last all day without ever feeling the need to reapply -- even on those really dry winter days. The Q10 for skin firming has made a notable difference in my skin.
Kenia P.
Kenia P.
Miami , FL
I love this body cream is quickly absorbed , do not stay sticky and also if you apply it daily and combine it with other products of the line will see real results, at least I've noticed changes in my legs I love.
Lily F.
Lily F.
Hinsdale, IL
This body lotion is very hydrating. It gives the skin an amazing layer of moisture. It has firming qualities that help to make skin look younger, softer, and more appealing. This lotion if fabulous for the legs!
Sarai P.
Sarai P.
San Francisco, CA
I used this for about a month or two and it feels amazing. After I showered and dried myself, I lathered myself in this hydrating and firming lotion. It made my skin super soft and it did appear to be more firm!
Robin m.
Robin m.
Hagerstown, MD
To be honest (and yes I work out at least six days a week) this was more of a moisturizer then anything. I used it for about sixty days and had yet to see any results in the reduction of cellulite/skin firming.
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
I love this lotion! It is really refreshing and it feels really moisturizing. It also has the added bonus of actually tightening my skin like it says! It super helps my undesirable traits for a bargain price.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?