BY NIVEA #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
I saw qquite a bit of results from this lotion it firmed up my skin quite a bit my skin looked more firm and tighter it actually seemed to reduce the appearance of my cellulite not entirely but a little bit so I'm giving it five stars
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Nivea lotions are the best! It moisturize my skin so much and absorbs quickly. I even use it on my face, and I gotta say my skin is very sensitive to everything. But not to this lotion. Highly recommend it for girls with dry skin.
Kate T.
Staten Island, NY
Even though it is hydrating and locks in moisture, i don't believe anything can remove cellulite or even reduce them permanently ! They all have a temporary effect that decreases the look of the cellulite for just a short time and not forever
Sondra B.
Ellenwood , GA
This formula is nothing like the original formula. The consistency has more water & less oil. If you're buying this expecting supreme moisture like the original, you will not be satisfied. I would not buy this version again.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
I have so much cellulite so this is so gentle on my skin I have use this many times I recommend this for everyone it's very affordable I bought this online and I'm very happy with it in the packaging is so pretty I love it
Nicole G.
New York
It's a good moisturizer. I didn't see a difference in the smoothness of my legs. My skin is sensitive, and this lotion doesn't bother it, so that is a plus. A little does not go a long way. I will definitely be trying a different product when this one runs out.
Sanja P.
Las Vegas , NV
Best lotion EVER! Love the smell and feel! I put this on like three times a day because it's so Dry in Vegas! It goes on nice and smooth and feels amazing. I like mixing it with my jergens self tanner for a natural color!!!
Alixx B.
By far one of the best lotions I've used. I love Nivea brand in general but this lotion is amazing. I prefer this over the 48 hr protection lotion. I will be using this product for years to come. I love everything about it.
Dilan S.
This is one of my most favorite body moisturizer, I have had really dry skin but now that I have the this my skin has been really smooth. The smell is also very pleasant, and I would recommend it for people with dry skin.
Lauren L.
Union, NJ
My favorite lotion! It's got a nice, light scent and it's the only lotion that really moisturizers my skin. I used it right after I get out the shower to lock in the moisture & I'm left with super soft and healthy looking skin
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
ASHBURN, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?