Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
Photos (56)
Yinnet G.
Yinnet G.
Let me first start by saying that I don't believe this will be everyone's cup of tea. However, it is surprisingly the best thing for me during the colder (Fall and Winter months). I have oily skin on my face but very very dry skin (the driest) on my body. During the winter my skin becomes irritated, itchy, flaky and soaks up regular lotion within minutes hence I would lotion up several times a day.

I will purchase this product as long as they make it. Here's why... it's heavy duty in the moisture department. very very heavy duty. When you first touch it.. the product is thick and has a light scent (I find it enjoyable, classic nivea very light and clean). It kind of feels balm like and it takes some elbow grease to work the product into the skin. It also takes maybe 5-10 minutes max for the product to soak into the skin but once it does.. you can immediately tell there is a moisture barrier there.

Last winter I used this product on my hands and when I would go to the restroom at works when I washed my hands they felt clean but not stripped and I didn't need to reapply my lotion.

This winter I repurchased the big tub and I use it every night before bed. I would say if you struggle from severe dry skin that is irritated, flaky and sometimes painful like mine to give this a try. It's worth a shot. Get the small tin which will last you a bit and try it out for around 1.00 or less depending on where you go before you buy the big size. I don't think you'll be disappointed. If you don't like the heavy feel then purchase the nivea soft cream which I would say is about a level or so down on the moisture but more lightweight and still very very moisturizing on the skin.
Anna-Marie H.
Anna-Marie H.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this lotion! I used to purchase a different brand of the Q10 lotion but they stopped making it so I thought I would try Nivea. Overall, I enjoy Nivea products so I wasn't surprised that I loved this lotion as much as I do. The smell is light and not overwhelming. For someone who suffers from migraines I sometimes do not want my beauty products to have a strong scent and this does not.
I have been using this lotion for about 4 months now and I have noticed a difference in my skin. The lotion is not too rich but thick enough to be able to tell its doing its job to moisturize. My skin instantly transformed after the first use. It was smooth and soft. After 4 months, I can tell a significant difference in my skin. It is not as tough or dry, and my skin appears to have a firmer look to it.
Since this lotion is a little richer than less expensive lotions you do not need as much when putting it on which makes it last much longer! I use this product once daily and its lasted me quite awhile. I am very pleased with this product and will continue to purchase.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Westland, MI
Jan. 1, 2016, 9:34 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 Plus, 13.5 fl oz
I love, love, love the way this product makes my skin feel. As an older woman, my skin is not as firm as it used to be. This product does exactly as it claims and makes my skin feel firmer and tighter. I use it on my problem areas (thighs, buttocks, stomach and arms) as soon as I get out of the shower. The only drawback is the smell. It has a very strong, less than pleasant scent that can be overpowering at times. I imagine it must be from the Q10, which is what makes the product so amazingly effective. I find that it helps to let it dry completely and add a scented lotion and perfume on top to eliminate the smell.

Pros: Makes skin feel firmer, goes on light, large size bottle lasts a long time
Cons: Scent is less than pleasant and must be camouflaged with scented lotion or fragrance
Merit B.
Merit B.
Encinitas, CA
July 12, 2016, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Body Skin Firming Moisturizer Q10 Plus with Advanced Q10 Complex
I purchased this lotion after having a baby and losing a good portion of the weight. As any woman can tell you, after growing a human you end up losing elasticity in your skin. The idea of firming it up, and from a company I trust? Sign me up!
Unfortunately the skin firming promise doesn't hold up, even with daily use. The lotion itself is a nice, light weight without a greasy feel which is a huge positive for me, but the smell leaves a lot to be desired. I tend to lotion up after a shower to make the most of the moisture retention and I like the scent of my body wash. Unfortunately that is completely masked by this lotion which says nothing of perfumes. For something scent free I expect it not to overpower a perfumed soap.
andrea q.
andrea q.
Medley, FL
the skin's own anti-ageing complex Q10 to help improve skin firmness and to nourish the skin in two ways:
For smooth and radiant skin, Nivea’s unique Q10 formula helps stimulate cell’s energy production in the upper skin layers
For toned and tightened skin the lotion penetrates deeply to intensively moisturise and support the skin’s natural structure
Over time skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This powerful formula is enriched with skin's own coenzyme Q10, helping to support skin cell renewal. The formula works with your skin and improves it's appearance.
Leaves your skin feeling firmer and tighter in 2 weeks
Nourishes and intensively moisturises for smooth and supple skin
Free from colourants to care for your skin
Renee H.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I had been looking for a good skin firming and cellulite cream for quite a while and wasn't finding anything that worked when I discovered Nivea. This lotion really works! After using the product for about two weeks, I started to notice a difference in the firmness of my skin and a lesser appearance of cellulite. I have been using this for about two years now and it really keeps my skin nice and firm and my cellulite almost invisible. The fact that it is a inexpensive drugstore brand is an absolute bonus! It is light and creamy and easy to apply; not greasy at all and has a clean, fresh scent. Would highly recommend trying this product, I don't think you will be disappointed!
Ana Victoria T.
Ana Victoria T.
Kissimmee, FL
Even I'm seventeen years old, I have a little bit of cellulite which I treat with differents treatments. One of the treatments that showed the better results was this one. Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion was perfect for my skin, it didn't give me allergy and my skin will show healthy and shiny after using it. The effect that the lotion gives you is long lasting. My skin looked super dry before lotion and now that I use this lotion, it looks super healthy. My cellulite doesn't look like before, it looks ten times better than one year ago. It has a regular smell, it doesn't smell and but it doesn't smell wonderful.
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Irvine, CA
July 25, 2016, 2:58 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming w/ Q10 - 13.5 oz
This stuff is awesome! I've been using this for years in conjunction with their gel cream but I've always had great results with their Q10 products. Mind you, your cellulite isn't going to miraculously disappear but I find this works best after I work out and shower. The next morning my legs just look extra toned and the skin looks shiny and "tight". When I stop using this, even after working out, I notice my skin doesn't look as firm. This is something you have to continually use or you will lose the effect. But I highly recommend as it does leave your skin very smooth.
Yvette E.
Yvette E.
San Diego, CA
I am very impressed with this drug store purchase.

I have been using the Nivea lotion every morning for approximately 3 weeks. It's been VERY hot in Cali and because I have dry skin I still need to moisturize. Problem? I can't use a thick body lotion (even though they work best with my skin type). I purchased this lotion on a whim while at Target.

It is my new staple item! It's lightweight, but moisturizing. Nice light scent. I'm still waiting on its "firming" properties to show. Best part: PRICE. I will definitely be repurchasing this item!!!
Alesia T.
Alesia T.
Jan. 13, 2016, 3:51 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion Q10 Plus, 2.5 fl oz
I've always been pretty skeptical about "firming lotions" that claim to diminish cellulite among other things and have never had a use for them. I bought this in the sample size on a last minute run to the store when I needed a light lotion for my legs. To be honest I wasn't expecting much and I even forgot about the whole "firming" promise. It was on sale, I was in a hurry and I figured I could trust the brand. To my surprise it had a really nice scent, left my skin suuuper soft and even made me feel a little more toned (firm) than usual.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?