BY NIVEA #86 in Lotion

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 299 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 140 reviews
Tara J.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I like this lotion enough. The scent is okay (barely there) which I prefer in a body lotion. I've noticed the skin firming a little bit, but it hasn't made a huge difference. The only not great thing about this lotion is how thin it is. It's best for me in the summer or when I'm not in a dry climate.
Lynn B.
I tried this lotion again, years after initially trying. I don’t like that it’s a very thin, non-creamy lotion. The scent is too strong and overpowering. I’m not sure that it works. I have nothing to lose other than the cost of the product. It is expensive. I’m not sure that I’d buy this again.
Janelle T.
Selinsgrove, PA
I just purchased this so I can't speak to the efficacy in terms of firming just yet, although I have high hopes but this stuff smells so good! I apply directly after getting out of the shower and it makes my skin so soft. I've been using this in conjunction with cupping and dry brushing.
Nayeli V.
Barstow
1 began doing pilates 6 days a week and changed my eating habits. However, my cellulite worsened and became very prominent. I used this product, thus far, as indicated in the instructions for 2 weeks. It took about 9 days to see a noticeable improvement, but WOW! My skin is super smooth and 90% free of cellulite. It's only noticeable in certain lighting and then minimally. I had a TON too. So bad, I had one spot that literally was like a dent about 3 inches wide! It's nearly gone now
Maite L.
Dalton, GA
I have used this for years! Along with the serum (may be discontinued as I haven’t been able to find t in stores) and the firming gel. I really believe they work if used as directed and I always always keep this lotion in my bathroom!
Catalia F.
Rockford, IL
Smells great, feels great, makes my skin feel soft and moisturized!  Every time I use this lotion my skin feels amazing!  I feel like it makes my skin look younger and younger!  I love this lotion!  It is one of my top 5!
AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! Not only does it smell great, it feels great. The results are not immediate, but within time, I def noticed a difference in the appearance of my skin. Everything looked a little more supple and firm. My skin became softer and shinier. My skin just felt tighter. Have gone through 3 bottles already. Went to the store the other day and they were all out. Looks like the secret is out!
Anaiss F.
this nivea body cream is the best, when I use this instantly I feel my skin is super soft, it has no smell and this is what I love most since some odor creams give me allergy, it is perfect for people with sensitive feet like I recommend it a lotNIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 PlusNivea NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Lotion - 16.9 oz
Ashley T.
So everyone is different and I see many different reviews about this. So I loved it even though it was bit too oily it does work and make your sling feel good . I love it and will buy it again. Anyone should try and then have there own review
Crystal P.
Let me tell you! This lotion is magical. I have been buying this lotion for about a year now. It's at an awesome price, found everywhere. And after using it you will see results and your skin will feel hydrated, soft, and has a beautiful smell. It's really light on the skin, kind of watery. But works amazingly I definitely recommend this.
Lauren H.
Farmington, NY
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?