BY NIVEA #100 in Lotion

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you a...3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 140 reviews
Ashley T.
This lotion originally caught my eye for the " Skin Firming" on the bottle. I purchased it because it was fair priced. I thought, if it didn't work for me, I wasn't too worried about the loss and I would would just give it to someone else. I used it and first noticed the great smell. It is a little on the perfume scented side so if you're sensitive to that then this product might not be for you. The second thing I noticed was that it absorbed pretty fast and didn't feel sticky and sit on top of my skin. I hate lotions that make you feel sticky after a nice shower. With this lotion it absorbed fast and made my skin super soft and moisturized. About a couple weeks later I did notice a slight change in the firmness of my skin which was definitely a plus. This is now the only lotion I buy and I hope Nivea never discontinues this product.
Rhonda A.
This makes your skin so soft and smooth and comes in several scents.  I like cq10 because it has the extra stuff in it that my skin needs.  Goes on smooth.  I was using it everyday till I ran out. I am definitely going to buy more. I have several dry skin and would recommend it to anyone. Especially if you have dry skin.
Lynn B.
I tried this lotion again, years after initially trying. I don’t like that it’s a very thin, non-creamy lotion. The scent is too strong and overpowering. I’m not sure that it works. I have nothing to lose other than the cost of the product. It is expensive. I’m not sure that I’d buy this again.
Janelle T.
Selinsgrove, PA
I just purchased this so I can't speak to the efficacy in terms of firming just yet, although I have high hopes but this stuff smells so good! I apply directly after getting out of the shower and it makes my skin so soft. I've been using this in conjunction with cupping and dry brushing.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
I just purchased so I can’t say if it works or not but I will say I have high hopes for it to work. It does smell amazing & I like how you can instantly feel your skin baby soft, the price was a bit more than what I would normally pay but worth a try
Nayeli V.
Barstow
1 began doing pilates 6 days a week and changed my eating habits. However, my cellulite worsened and became very prominent. I used this product, thus far, as indicated in the instructions for 2 weeks. It took about 9 days to see a noticeable improvement, but WOW! My skin is super smooth and 90% free of cellulite. It's only noticeable in certain lighting and then minimally. I had a TON too. So bad, I had one spot that literally was like a dent about 3 inches wide! It's nearly gone now
AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! Not only does it smell great, it feels great. The results are not immediate, but within time, I def noticed a difference in the appearance of my skin. Everything looked a little more supple and firm. My skin became softer and shinier. My skin just felt tighter. Have gone through 3 bottles already. Went to the store the other day and they were all out. Looks like the secret is out!
Anaiss F.
this nivea body cream is the best, when I use this instantly I feel my skin is super soft, it has no smell and this is what I love most since some odor creams give me allergy, it is perfect for people with sensitive feet like I recommend it a lotNIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 PlusNivea NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Lotion - 16.9 oz
Ashley T.
So everyone is different and I see many different reviews about this. So I loved it even though it was bit too oily it does work and make your sling feel good . I love it and will buy it again. Anyone should try and then have there own review
Crystal P.
Let me tell you! This lotion is magical. I have been buying this lotion for about a year now. It's at an awesome price, found everywhere. And after using it you will see results and your skin will feel hydrated, soft, and has a beautiful smell. It's really light on the skin, kind of watery. But works amazingly I definitely recommend this.
kerneshia m.
How did your skin improve after two weeks of using this lotion?
gabby W.
Just wondering if anyone has had any positive results using this product, and how long it took to achieve results.
Gladys C.
Clementon, NJ
I have really sensitive skin and I hate it so I'm wondering if this is good to use for sensitive skin??
Stephanie E.
Carlisle, KY
Dose This Work On Your Butt? If so how long till you can tell its really working? Thanks SME
Kristina Y.
Cleveland, OH
I have heard very many things about this particular product. What I would like to know is if this product actually gets rid of cellulite? If so how long does it typically take?